Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:15:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy shit Bible says, crazy shit Christians say  (Read 31183 times)
af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 12:36:39 AM

Post an interview with him on youtube and post a link here.  Otherwise stop talking about your fantasies.

I'd really like to stop talking about my fantasies, so sometime I will start, just so I can talk.

You don't need a Youtube interview. He is working through you right now, at the same time He gives you your freedom.

Cool

Sorry buddy.  No interview, he does not exist.

You said you found him.  Where is he hiding? In your day dreams?

He's hiding in your soul... in all our souls. Acknowledge Him before He withdraws His Spirit from you, and you die in utter loneliness.

Cool

Admitting that he is imaginary is a first step in your recovery. Good luck.

Be careful. You barely have the strength to live with Him holding you. When He lets go, you will be gone.

Cool

You can shove your threat up your a-hole.  The same place where your God is hiding...as you seem to be pulling your 'proofs' straight out of there...

The fear and threats is the only thing left in your religion.  That is all you guys are good at.

All that stuff worked when I was 10.  Not now.

Sorry, try again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:46:35 AM

Post an interview with him on youtube and post a link here.  Otherwise stop talking about your fantasies.

I'd really like to stop talking about my fantasies, so sometime I will start, just so I can talk.

You don't need a Youtube interview. He is working through you right now, at the same time He gives you your freedom.

Cool

Sorry buddy.  No interview, he does not exist.

You said you found him.  Where is he hiding? In your day dreams?

He's hiding in your soul... in all our souls. Acknowledge Him before He withdraws His Spirit from you, and you die in utter loneliness.

Cool

Be careful. You barely have the strength to live with Him holding you. When He lets go, you will be gone.

Cool

You can shove your threat up your a-hole.  The same place where your God is hiding...as you seem to be pulling your 'proofs' straight out of there...

The fear and threats is the only thing left in your religion.  That is all you guys are good at.

All that stuff worked when I was 10.  Not now.

Sorry, try again.

Good. God doesn't want people to be afraid. But if you don't accept Him, you will be.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
VitorPl4y

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:42:51 AM

I don't really have any issues with Christianity. The only time I have ever made any substantial statements regarding religion of any kind is when it actually has the potential to physically harm somebody.

This one time, I read about an assault that had to do with a Christian attacking an atheist because they openly said they were atheist. Nothing else. They didn't harm them, nothing.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:20:39 AM

For clarification, one who does not believe in God is fighting with another who believes God had a son and he died for the sins of the humanity?

Neither of your opinions matter, you both are delusional and misguided, both of you have no idea what you are talking about.

Entire humanity not believing in God is like a drop of water falling in to the surface of sun, that will totally puts out the fire you might imagine with your beliefs.

Though all of you with the first weak earthquake will turn your pants to yellow and yet have the audacity to insult your maker by your stupid ideas and wrong beliefs.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:28:14 AM

For clarification, one who does not believe in God is fighting with another who believes God had a son and he died for the sins of the humanity?

Neither of your opinions matter, you both are delusional and misguided, both of you have no idea what you are talking about.

Entire humanity not believing in God is like a drop of water falling in to the surface of sun, that will totally puts out the fire you might imagine with your beliefs.

Though all of you with the first weak earthquake will turn your pants to yellow and yet have the audacity to insult your maker by your stupid ideas and wrong beliefs.

The difference is that God has interested Himself in humanity... for His own reasons.

The entire sun and stars of the whole universe falling onto God is like a molecule of water falling onto the sun.

It is the patience of God that allows people to live when they have wrong opinions of God, and after they speak against God. God knows that people are nothing. But because of His interest in them, He allows them to live, hoping that they will find Him the right way... before it is too late for them.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 12:48:13 PM

Post an interview with him on youtube and post a link here.  Otherwise stop talking about your fantasies.

Cool

Sorry buddy.  No interview, he does not exist.

You said you found him.  Where is he hiding? In your day dreams?

Cool

Cool

You can shove your threat up your a-hole.  The same place where your God is hiding...as you seem to be pulling your 'proofs' straight out of there...

The fear and threats is the only thing left in your religion.  That is all you guys are good at.

All that stuff worked when I was 10.  Not now.

Sorry, try again.

Good. God doesn't want people to be afraid. But if you don't accept Him, you will be.

Cool

I am not afraid of your boogie man (Jesus/Allah/Yaweh or any other 5000+ God names), ghosts, demons and any other products of human imagination.

Accept him?  Accept what exactly?  A movie, a script, stories in some old dusty books?

Accept my ass.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:25:24 PM

Post an interview with him on youtube and post a link here.  Otherwise stop talking about your fantasies.

Cool

Cool

Cool

You can shove your threat up your a-hole.  The same place where your God is hiding...as you seem to be pulling your 'proofs' straight out of there...

The fear and threats is the only thing left in your religion.  That is all you guys are good at.

Sorry, try again.

Cool

I am not afraid of your boogie man (Jesus/Allah/Yaweh or any other 5000+ God names), ghosts, demons and any other products of human imagination.

Accept him?  Accept what exactly?  A movie, a script, stories in some old dusty books?

Accept my ass.

Not only are you afraid, but your fear is so great that if you hadn't numbed yourself to it by stating that it doesn't exist, you would have gone crazy mad with fear long ago.

Cool

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 02:29:31 PM

Christians believed on what in the inside of the bible and they believed in 10 commandments i'm a christian also and i love what the bible says.

af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 02:40:48 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Sorry, try again.

Cool

Accept my ass.

Not only are you afraid, but your fear is so great that if you hadn't numbed yourself to it by stating that it doesn't exist, you would have gone crazy mad with fear long ago.

Cool

Nope.  I am still not afraid of your zombie God.  Keep trying....

Talk about being delusional...

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:46:42 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Sorry, try again.

Cool

Accept my ass.

Cool

But you are afraid of the real God. Your fear will show itself when He forces you to acknowledge Him. Come on. Look at the proof that He exists, and accept Him willingly, so that you don't have to fear.

Cool

Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:48:07 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Sorry, try again.

Cool

Accept my ass.

Cool

Maybe you are an atheist. But you should respect others beliefs because you are disrespectful on our religion.
af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 02:53:43 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2017, 03:35:47 PM by af_newbie

Cool

Cool

Cool

Sorry, try again.

Cool

Accept my ass.

Cool

Nope.  I am still not afraid of your zombie God.  Keep trying....

Maybe you are an atheist. But you should respect others beliefs because you are disrespectful on our religion.

I don't have to be respectful of your belief in zombie unicorns.  Why do I have to be respectful of your belief in Jewish zombie?  Respectful is the wrong word.

How can you be respectful of nonsense?  It is nonsense for crying out laud.

Stating a fact is just that, stating a fact.

If you have any proof that your Jewish zombie exists, interview him and post it on youtube.  Otherwise you are just delusional.  Your choice.

bitcoinstress

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 04:05:29 PM

The problem is you believe in religion? If believe there is no word crazy shit bible says or holy book.

Kp4everK

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:08:20 PM

The problem is you believe in religion? If believe there is no word crazy shit bible says or holy book.

The Bible is not a sacred book, but simply a historical document that consists of a variety of religious myths that have been collected for several years.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:00:35 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Sorry, try again.

Cool

Accept my ass.

Cool

I don't have to be respectful of your belief in zombie unicorns.  Why do I have to be respectful of your belief in Jewish zombie?  Respectful is the wrong word.

If you have any proof that your Jewish zombie exists, interview him and post it on youtube.  Otherwise you are just delusional.  Your choice.

I agree. Don't respect the beliefs of others if they differ from your beliefs in a significant way. Respect the people because they are people. But if they identify, strongly, with their beliefs which are different than yours, keep that respect on a low scale.

You keep talking about zombies as though they were something to be dealt with. Why? God is not a zombie. Are you attempting to state that He is? Are you this much inside indecision that you would state that there is no God, and then call Him a zombie God?

You really should visit with your psychiatrist.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:02:53 PM

The Bible is not a sacred book, but simply a historical document that consists of a variety of religious myths that have been collected for several years.

Part of the reason that there are in the range of 25,000 hand-copied Old Testaments from the ancient past is that there is power in the Bible.

Cool

af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 10:20:24 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Sorry, try again.

Cool

Accept my ass.

Cool

I agree. Don't respect the beliefs of others if they differ from your beliefs in a significant way. Respect the people because they are people. But if they identify, strongly, with their beliefs which are different than yours, keep that respect on a low scale.

You keep talking about zombies as though they were something to be dealt with. Why? God is not a zombie. Are you attempting to state that He is? Are you this much inside indecision that you would state that there is no God, and then call Him a zombie God?

You really should visit with your psychiatrist.

Cool

Jesus zombie myth was based on the Osiris myth.

Raised from dead walking talking zombies.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:41:01 PM

Jesus zombie myth was based on the Osiris myth.

Raised from dead walking talking zombies.

Wrong! The sorcery of the ancient Egyptian priests brought up the picture of the coming Jesus, and the devil worked with them to design the Osiris story just to confuse people like you.

Cool

uraharasan

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:30:51 AM

That would explain it. This kinds of being existed throughtout history
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 11:55:11 PM

That would explain it. This kinds of being existed throughtout history

That's why God left Himself a witness in the impossible-to-exist Bible, which exists even though it is impossible.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: