Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:13:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Krypton, KR - BaaS Corp & Open Source, Public Blockchain for Business/IoT  (Read 167781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LuckyLeprachaun

Activity: 470
Merit: 251

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:51:45 AM

My wallet seems to be working correctly again once I re-downloaded the Whole Blockchain again. Thanks once again to LuckyLeprachaun for the suggestion. I'm just glad I can stake KR again and so far I have earned 0.50 KR in a couple of hours.

You're welcome  Cool

Nighttrader invite code: 2PJbGxt95Dz7JKU2N8oudyAJ1Tzs
LuckyLeprachaun

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 10:11:09 AM

Looks like Krypton is crashing hard right now  Sad

covertress (OP)

Activity: 694
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:28:31 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2016, 01:58:54 PM by covertress

Despite the fact that KR's move from an Ethereum-based Proof-of-Work blockchain to a Proof-of-Stake blockchain is a temporary measure for security reasons, I still have many people writing and asking, "How exactly does this new Proof-of-Stake work?"

To answer that, with more detail than most readers could hope for, I offer this excellent four-part series from Alexander Chepurnoy:

Inside a Proof-of-Stake Cryptocurrency

Part 1: Basic Structures

http://chepurnoy.org/blog/2014/10/inside-a-proof-of-stake-cryptocurrency-part-1/

Part 2: Forging Algorithm

http://chepurnoy.org/blog/2014/10/inside-a-proof-of-stake-cryptocurrency-part-2/

Part 3: A Local Ledger

http://chepurnoy.org/blog/2014/11/inside-a-proof-of-stake-cryptocurrency-part-3/

Part 4: The Executable Forging Simulation

http://chepurnoy.org/blog/2014/12/inside-a-proof-of-stake-cryptocurrency-part-4/

Enjoy the weekend read!  Cheesy

Darkydank

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 06:30:24 PM

Hi, I have been a long time bagholder but am extremely concerned at the current state of things.

There seems to be no direction currently, yes there is a Trello board but investors in the coin have absolutely no idea what is going on... or if anything is actually being worked on for that matter. I went into the Slack channel today and the place is dead, you could hear a pin drop, it is that quiet.

Covertness, what is going on? I noticed that you haven't been in the Slack channel very often lately, especially since late October when you completed the burning. Are you okay? Do you need help with anything? We, the community, are here to help you so please reach out to us if you do need any help with absolutely anything at all.

When can we expect the correct existing total KR amount to be updated on the Explorer?

Can we expect any new PR material shortly?

I think I speak for everyone when I say that we want Krypton to succeed. Please, please do talk to us and let us know if you need our help. There are a lot of us behind you and we want to support the project but we need a leader.

Thanks
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 05:23:00 PM

I'd love to mine KR with Equihash. You can start it beside of POS. Miners brings attention.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Darkydank

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 07:56:58 PM

I'd love to mine KR with Equihash. You can start it beside of POS. Miners brings attention.

Although I haven't explored Equihash, I agree, miners do bring attention

Maybe this is something to be investigated? We could do with some attention
shinohai

Activity: 267
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:39:26 PM

Hi, I have been a long time bagholder but am extremely concerned at the current state of things.

There seems to be no direction currently, yes there is a Trello board but investors in the coin have absolutely no idea what is going on... or if anything is actually being worked on for that matter. I went into the Slack channel today and the place is dead, you could hear a pin drop, it is that quiet.

Covertness, what is going on? I noticed that you haven't been in the Slack channel very often lately, especially since late October when you completed the burning. Are you okay? Do you need help with anything? We, the community, are here to help you so please reach out to us if you do need any help with absolutely anything at all.

When can we expect the correct existing total KR amount to be updated on the Explorer?

I think I speak for everyone when I say that we want Krypton to succeed. Please, please do talk to us and let us know if you need our help. There are a lot of us behind you and we want to support the project but we need a leader.

Thanks

Sorry For Your Loss

Darkydank

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:44:30 PM

Thanks

Sorry For Your Loss

Sorry for my loss? Come again?

I may be mistaken, but aren't you one of the KR inner circle who dumped and no longer visit the Slack channel?
PAMPT

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:19:13 PM

Although I haven't explored Equihash, I agree, miners do bring attention

Maybe this is something to be investigated? We could do with some attention

Whoa this + equihash, I thought script only. This news is like an exhaust of hot fart up ur face.

I and my body, we both were of a greater confidence equihash is originally introduced with ZEC

I turn on 80s coldwave and faze my integrity. Craziness, Im out of plumb.
shinohai

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 08:38:41 PM

Thanks

Sorry For Your Loss

I may be mistaken, but aren't you one of the KR inner circle who dumped and no longer visit the Slack channel?

You are indeed mistaken. I don't do slack at all, only irc. I generally don't hold any coins besides Bitcoin very long, so nothing to dump.

Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:38:07 PM

This is not looking good here lately...

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 05:10:23 AM

Thanks

I have to agree with you and I think this is one of the reasons why the price is taking a beating lately because no one really knows what is going on at KR. We used to get updates all the time but now we hardly get any at all. The other reason why the price is fallingg is due to the price of BTC rising but to be honest I didn't expect KR to fall below 3,000 sats but it has. We have been here before but that time we could see where KR was going and this time I'm not really sure where KR is at.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 05:48:33 AM

Thanks

I have to agree with you and I think this is one of the reasons why the price is taking a beating lately because no one really knows what is going on at KR. We used to get updates all the time but now we hardly get any at all. The other reason why the price is fallingg is due to the price of BTC rising but to be honest I didn't expect KR to fall below 3,000 sats but it has. We have been here before but that time we could see where KR was going and this time I'm not really sure where KR is at.
that's right mate we use to have the dev here or inside the slack whenever things happen after the wallet updates i haven't see any good movement from kr its always seems to keep falling so given the btc rises up and we are still hoping that this price be bouncing back i hope dev will give us info if where we are heading and what is the progress regarding to this project.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 07:57:41 AM

I knew from the beginning that this project is unreliable.
Look at the date of creation of this topic - February 17, 2016.
What  can be serious invest in the coin where life is less than two years?.
In addition, you should know that there are new rules Bittrex ..

Bittrex Market Removal Policy - Updated 10/07/16

Updated on 10/07/16: Note the the minimum volume required went up on 10/01/16 and will rise to 0.4 BTC average per day in November and 0.5 BTC average per day in December.

We look for coins that have high community demand, innovations to crypto-currency technology, or a contribution to science and humanity. We believe in aggressively taking chances on coins and letting the free market sort out which coins should thrive. We just as aggressively prune our markets to allow new coins the visibility to grow in our exchange.  Our goal is to continue to launch new markets to occupy the spaces left from the coins we are removing.

Markets with less than 0.3 BTC (or equivalent) of average daily volume over a 7 day period and have been on Bittrex for 4 weeks or more are eligible for removal.  Coins with no developer support, working blockchains, or violate our policies are also candidates for removal.   

We add warnings to markets on the weekend and remove them on Fridays.  Saving a coin requires bringing the average daily volume back up before the next scheduled removal date.  We require 0.3 BTC (or equivalent) of average daily volume over a 7 day period. We vary the time on Friday in which we check for volume to prevent coin developers from placing a single large order to save their coin.  The best way to keep a market from being in danger is to continue to develop steady trading volume each day.

Furthermore, markets that consistency dip below the minimum volume requirement may get the minimum volume requirement increased or delisted without notice.  Markets with 0 daily volume may also be flagged for delisting without notice.

If a market is removed, you will have 14 days to remove your coins from our wallets.

Bittrex reserves the right to keep or remove any market from its exchange.

according to them 99% probability that Krypton will be removed from the auction in the near future.
Just a warning for those who harbor illusions on this coin.

P.s
Personally, my opinion is that the smaller the market will be new suspect coins - the more people will no longer lose their money.
Although it may be, to someone likes risks and losses? Smiley

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
PAMPT

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:51:51 PM

Thanks

Sorry For Your Loss

You are indeed mistaken. I don't do slack at all, only irc. I generally don't hold any coins besides Bitcoin very long, so nothing to dump.

This coin will outperform BTC in a long shot. Kryptonite-made owned by Clark Kent bitcoin surrogate.
LuckyLeprachaun

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 12:02:26 PM

I knew from the beginning that this project is unreliable.
Look at the date of creation of this topic - February 17, 2016.
What  can be serious invest in the coin where life is less than two years?.
In addition, you should know that there are new rules Bittrex ..

Bittrex Market Removal Policy - Updated 10/07/16

Updated on 10/07/16: Note the the minimum volume required went up on 10/01/16 and will rise to 0.4 BTC average per day in November and 0.5 BTC average per day in December.

We look for coins that have high community demand, innovations to crypto-currency technology, or a contribution to science and humanity. We believe in aggressively taking chances on coins and letting the free market sort out which coins should thrive. We just as aggressively prune our markets to allow new coins the visibility to grow in our exchange.  Our goal is to continue to launch new markets to occupy the spaces left from the coins we are removing.

Markets with less than 0.3 BTC (or equivalent) of average daily volume over a 7 day period and have been on Bittrex for 4 weeks or more are eligible for removal.  Coins with no developer support, working blockchains, or violate our policies are also candidates for removal.   

We add warnings to markets on the weekend and remove them on Fridays.  Saving a coin requires bringing the average daily volume back up before the next scheduled removal date.  We require 0.3 BTC (or equivalent) of average daily volume over a 7 day period. We vary the time on Friday in which we check for volume to prevent coin developers from placing a single large order to save their coin.  The best way to keep a market from being in danger is to continue to develop steady trading volume each day.

Furthermore, markets that consistency dip below the minimum volume requirement may get the minimum volume requirement increased or delisted without notice.  Markets with 0 daily volume may also be flagged for delisting without notice.

If a market is removed, you will have 14 days to remove your coins from our wallets.

Bittrex reserves the right to keep or remove any market from its exchange.

according to them 99% probability that Krypton will be removed from the auction in the near future.
Just a warning for those who harbor illusions on this coin.

P.s
Personally, my opinion is that the smaller the market will be new suspect coins - the more people will no longer lose their money.
Although it may be, to someone likes risks and losses? Smiley

I agree with you, this project is finished and the Dev is a rude Bitch.

Darkydank

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 06:57:17 PM

I know that the project has had its ups and down, but come on, that's a little uncalled for...
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 07:17:39 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2016, 11:48:21 AM by drays

The second part sounds a bit harsh, but describes the reality pretty well Grin

What about the first part... well, they always can 'rinse and repeat', and then be again 'sorry for your loss'.

Actually c-tress and her friend shinohai, both of those scammers do not even try to cover anything - they just openly post - "sorry for your loss", and link you to the site where you can see how they scammed you and took your money. Thats an honest play (to their standards). Probably they have finished this round, and are counting the profits.

Did you guys think those scammers will screw only Yobit coins holders, and leave others with profits? Roll Eyes Almost everyone was silent when I was arguing with c-tress and her trolls, trying to save Yobit coin owners. Hoping the owners of coins at Bittrex will be treated better..? Really..? Scammers are scammers, they will scam everyone.

I am sorry people like Darkydank or vella honestly believed in this scam project, and now get such responses to their constructive offers. This 'project' does not deserve those people following it.

... this space is not for rent ...
malyan

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 09:07:01 PM

I know that the project has had its ups and down, but come on, that's a little uncalled for...
when the next take-off?

((^_^))
shinohai

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 09:35:06 PM

The second part sounds a bit harsh, but describes the reality pretty well Grin

What about the first part... well, they always can 'wash and repeat', and then be again 'sorry for your loss'.

Actually c-tress and her friend shinohai, both of those scammers do not even try to cover anything - they just openly post - "sorry for your loss", and link you to the site where you can see how they scammed you and took your money. Thats an honest play (to their standards). Probably they have finished this round, and are counting the profits.

Did you guys think those scammers will screw only Yobit coins holders, and leave others with profits? Roll Eyes Almost everyone was silent when I was arguing with c-tress and her trolls, trying to save Yobit coin owners. Hoping the owners of coins at Bittrex will be treated better..? Really..? Scammers are scammers, they will scam everyone.

I am sorry people like Darkydank or vella honestly believed in this scam project, and now get such responses to their constructive offers. This 'project' does not deserve those people following it.

No need for me to scam as long as their are morons like you that don't understand how crypto works, store your coins in shady exchanges, then whine because SFYL occurs.

If you don't control the private keys, you don't own the coins. http://unmitigatedrisk.com/?p=432

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: