Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:12:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 303 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☑☑☑[ANN][BSD] BitSend - online since 2014 [ Core 0.21x]  (Read 384152 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Doddolo

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:37:13 PM

Please, i need to change my bsd address for airdrop. This is the correct one: iNeVD9GMvxfBrXftkVEHL4aKdCoSuWBopc

Can someone help me???

Thanks
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:38:53 PM

I think the price of the future will be great
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:57:55 PM

ANN Bitsend Slack

Hello Mates,

Due to security issues, the slack was temporarily closed.

Best Regards Christian

LOL you are a fool!~ and SLACK CHANNEL WAS DELETED BY YOU~ NOT TEMPORARILY CLOSED !!!!>>> slack is fine ... you chumps are comical :-D you better get on our slack and i will 'splain stuff<< Wink *easy mate*

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Limx Dev (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:12:10 PM

Please, i need to change my bsd address for airdrop. This is the correct one: iNeVD9GMvxfBrXftkVEHL4aKdCoSuWBopc

Can someone help me???

Thanks

Please write a message to the User Dishwara. He can change it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2930

Kind Regards Christian

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
gembitz

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:15:58 PM

Can someone help me???

Thanks

Please write a message to the User Dishwara. He can change it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2930

Kind Regards Christian

WHY DID YOU NUKE YOUR OWN SLACK CHANNEL? :\ 

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
crush

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:47:19 PM

I want to setup a masternode for BSD, however, the ROI is comparatively lower than INN or VIVO, and to setup a masternode requires around 10k dollars investment, this makes it hard to have one. In the future is there any plan for reducing the total coins for collateral?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Limx Dev (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:51:25 PM

Some people had lost her masternodes there and users have received lots of phishing attacks.

Kind Regards Christian

P.S. I don´t like big letters here.  Smiley

___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:57:10 PM

Some people had lost her masternodes there and users have received lots of phishing attacks.

Kind Regards Christian

I think that everyone who runs a masternode should definetly use something more secure than windows with proper firewall rules. 25000BSD is alot of money, and it would suck to lose that for phishing attack.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
gembitz

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:57:40 PM

Kind Regards Christian

P.S. I don´t like big letters here.  Smiley

you cannot understand what you ignore... why you not think it's Wall Street computer geeks ddosing your nodes? i'm curious what you think<<<censorship will not solve this problem.

Limx Dev (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:00:22 PM

I want to setup a masternode for BSD, however, the ROI is comparatively lower than INN or VIVO, and to setup a masternode requires around 10k dollars investment, this makes it hard to have one. In the future is there any plan for reducing the total coins for collateral?

Yes that later possible ... we need here but a big voting pool.

___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
Limx Dev (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:03:15 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 07:15:45 PM by Limx Dev

Kind Regards Christian

P.S. I don´t like big letters here.  Smiley

I think that everyone who runs a masternode should definetly use something more secure than windows with proper firewall rules. 25000BSD is alot of money, and it would suck to lose that for phishing attack.

The problem was not a firewall rule...  imposter had helped to create a masternode. Later lost the user here her masternodes.  

___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
gembitz

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:09:03 PM

Kind Regards Christian

The problem was not a firewall rule...  imposter had helped to create a masternode. Later lost the user here her masternode. 

the forthcoming 51% attack will take these lame "masternodes" offline whereas we switch to development of BTX (the real BSD) :-D see how that works?<<<weeeeeee

Limx Dev (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:18:12 PM

Kind Regards Christian

The problem was not a firewall rule...  imposter had helped to create a masternode. Later lost the user here her masternode. 

the forthcoming 51% attack will take these lame "masternodes" offline whereas we switch to development of BTX (the real BSD) :-D see how that works?<<<weeeeeee

Thank you for your opinion.

___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:31:47 PM

I doubt we can coordinate to be there at the same time and spend the time. Not that I see a slack invitation in the OP anyway.
But really all I need is a good guide. I don't see any for bitsend, not even in the official forums and I doubt I could follow one from another coin without issues.
We had guide, but i cant find it anymore.
I can translate to english my "old" guide, if you wish.
But it is without build notes.
ALSO
Have you tried to autoinstall?
https://github.com/dArkjON/BSD-Masternode-Setup-1404

That looks great indeed.
I can use the code of the shell script to figure out the steps to compile it manually.

Many thanks Cheesy

gemblitz   Grin
So this is where you hang out when you are not trolling the decred thread. Always a pleasure to read your posts. How's that lawsuit going for the airdrop you missed?

Testeur1450

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:54:18 PM

Thanks for you great work

still buying some coin each month

JUmpy14

Compte JUmpy14 hacké (Hero member)
rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:07:58 AM

BTC broke the 10k and speculators are dumping everything to buy in... At the same time trolls are spreading FUD hoping to scare and shake the weak in order to buy cheap.
For those too "green" to be included in the airdrop and constantly whining and pushing for "lower limits" either on airdrop or MN: please stop, it's not going to happen.
For those asking for compiled binaries for Linux: please have the decency to specify what distro and what architecture are you using - there are too many flavors out there to compile for all (and for free). Better still, have the decency to follow through the steps of at least 3 tutorials before asking. It's good for your brain.

So helpful. What would we do without you...

There is a compiled version for 14.03 so apparently it's not THAT much of a problem.

You might consider it normal finding and following 3 tutorials for something that should be available already (at the very least, the instructions to compile easily seen somewhere in the OP) but I'm indecent enough to think otherwise.

For anyone not so full of himself to actually help, I would like, if not a binary, at least a comprehensive tutorial on compiling the source for ubuntu 16.04 x64

It is meant to be used for a masternode, running from the command line and connected remotely with a windows wallet. I think I have that part figured out from another tutorial for a similar coin.

If I can use the binary for 14.03 without problems I will use that, but I probably shouldn't.
I have to retract (and apologize for) the "compiled binaries" part. You're right, the instructions must be clear for everyone and working. The release notes should contain a warning about known big issues like this one ("not available for Linux" -- WTF?).
I hope that BSD code will regain the qualities that attracted so many supporters. That's a pretty thick "glitch".
BTW, I tested dArkjON's script. It doesn't work on last version of BSD and the culprit seems to be related to a boost component... or a misplaced backslash Cheesy

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
gembitz

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:57:59 AM

Kind Regards Christian

Thank you for your opinion.

thank you for being a real coder Cool bitcoin to 100K <<<

bspus
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:18:59 AM

I have to retract (and apologize for) the "compiled binaries" part. You're right, the instructions must be clear for everyone and working. The release notes should contain a warning about known big issues like this one ("not available for Linux" -- WTF?).
I hope that BSD code will regain the qualities that attracted so many supporters. That's a pretty thick "glitch".
BTW, I tested dArkjON's script. It doesn't work on last version of BSD and the culprit seems to be related to a boost component... or a misplaced backslash Cheesy

Apology accepted  Smiley
I'll give it a shot during the weekend anyway to see for myself where it breaks. Hopefully the devs will fix it soon enough.

Still waiting for an official answer on this. Can I use 14.0.3 for a masternode in the meantime or not? I can't believe all the current masternodes are upgraded.

onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:19:57 AM

The problem was not a firewall rule...  imposter had helped to create a masternode. Later lost the user here her masternodes.  

Oh, didn't know that because the original post i quoted did not note that. That's unfortunate, sadly people like that do still exist. Although common sense should tell you not to trust someone online blindly, especially with high values like that no matter how much trust they have.

I never did really realize the point of masternodes either, except for gaining some profits slowly. Usually the cost is very high. However it's encouraging of holding the coins instead of selling them. However i still do think that PoS is alot better because it's fair to everyone and not just those who have the most to invest. Was that "forthcoming 51%" attack a threat or what? I doubt that the attack has that much hashrate Roll Eyes
How is BTX the real BSD? As far as i am concerned, they are seperate coins on different blockchains.

Are you talking about this script? Also BSD is available for GNU/Linux systems, you just need to know how to compile it. There's no point of using binaries on those systems, if it is available as open source and easy to compile. If you have problems with the compiling, just send me a PM with your operating system and i'll send you a step to step guide for compiling the thing as a whole.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
bspus
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:32:16 AM

Are you talking about this script? Also BSD is available for GNU/Linux systems, you just need to know how to compile it. There's no point of using binaries on those systems, if it is available as open source and easy to compile. If you have problems with the compiling, just send me a PM with your operating system and i'll send you a step to step guide for compiling the thing as a whole.

About this script actually
https://github.com/dArkjON/BSD-Masternode-Setup-1404

From the same person but for bsd masternode. the one you link to is for btx node

Sure, we all agree that so long as clear instructions for compilation are available, you don't need to provide binaries. But in this case, a good guide seems to be missing.
Also, you can't have a guide for all distros and not everyone uses ubuntu 16.04 which seems to be what all guides focus on. So the existence of binaries is very convenient.

If I have trouble compiling it I'll PM you.

Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 303 »
  Print  

Jump to: