May 29, 2024, 12:39:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 207 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين  (Read 338662 times)
bigs21024

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 12:43:57 PM

Something missing DEV.
This is not the best way affects the price.
DEV what news?

The dev just posted an update 2 days ago. I dont think an update is needed every day!  Cheesy
Not two and five days ago was the last message from the DEV. I'm the biggest fan DBIC. I have a purse in the first place by their number. http://45.55.9.239:3001/richlist
I was not writing with the purpose to criticize DubaiCoin. Quite the contrary. What would be the latest news.
good can I put my hands in your man purse and get a few

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 12:59:03 PM

it seems that the coin still not moving quite well and dev might be busy observing Ramadan we will expect more things to come
after the dev show up and update us best chance to earn from dbic buy more guys and wait it will be bonce back and ready for
mooning again.
4fanbtc (OP)

Activity: 569
Merit: 591

Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 02:33:57 PM

it seems that the coin still not moving quite well and dev might be busy observing Ramadan we will expect more things to come
after the dev show up and update us best chance to earn from dbic buy more guys and wait it will be bonce back and ready for
mooning again.

Tomorow i will start testing trade on DBIC-EX Payment Gateway, if everything ok, the official launch will be after tomorrow "inchaa allah " The Day Of "AIID Aal fItr" end of Ramadan

Happy Aiid.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:36:09 PM

mooning again.

Tomorow i will start testing trade on DBIC-EX Payment Gateway, if everything ok, the official launch will be after tomorrow "inchaa allah " The Day Of "AIIDd Aal fItr" end of Ramadan

Happy Aiid.

now your talking keep it up hope this will work and be started we are expecting too much again coming from this project
i know you really feel the pressure but i believe you can work it up, good luck buddy.
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:45:53 PM

mooning again.

Tomorow i will start testing trade on DBIC-EX Payment Gateway, if everything ok, the official launch will be after tomorrow "inchaa allah " The Day Of "AIID Aal fItr" end of Ramadan

Happy Aiid.

Happy Aiid to you also, Ramadan is good month for blessing and hopefully DBIC will success. Appreciated for your kind effort and struggle to make the thinks happen and going smooth for the long term approach.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:46:19 PM

mooning again.

Happy Aiid.

Happy eid sir..!!!
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:01:41 PM

Now we have a good News. Lets wait to see dbic rising day by day

recitestores

Activity: 592

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:22:56 AM

Great News!

Hello everyone, We are still busy with the development Smiley

But so far no problem with the development.

When that's ready we will plubish them.

So what is the great news?

Now we created a facebook group for our DubaiCoin Community.

We can discuss on it and sharing many ideas Smiley

Fell Free To join us!
https://web.facebook.com/groups/1095957033802971/

--
Best regards
----
DubaiCoin Team
supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:53:55 PM

Great News!

Hello everyone, We are still busy with the development Smiley

But so far no problem with the development.

When that's ready we will plubish them.

So what is the great news?

Now we created a facebook group for our DubaiCoin Community.

We can discuss on it and sharing many ideas Smiley

Fell Free To join us!
https://web.facebook.com/groups/1095957033802971/

--
Best regards
----
DubaiCoin Team
i am in,, any news from the middle?when will the launch of the DBIC-EX? may be wee need a countdown Huh

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:58:02 PM

Now we have a good News. Lets wait to see dbic rising day by day
it will go up from time to time until the final released of the dbicpayment and it will surely mooning mate. hold on.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
m3rt1x

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:59:57 PM

This coin is on the right track!
Looking forward to the payment gateway!
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:59:13 PM

Tody is the last Ramadhan Day, also Tomorrow is Eid, I hope we hear this week good news

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
jcksteve

Activity: 830

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:48:46 PM

mooning again.

Happy Aiid.

What day is today...??
bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:48:31 PM

mooning again.

Happy Aiid.

What day is today...??

today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday  Grin
jcksteve

Activity: 830

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:42:01 PM

mooning again.

Happy Aiid.

What day is today...??

today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday  Grin

Too bad, the DEV worry about dbic-ex??don't give proff the official launch?
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:56:04 PM

dev is online any moment he will showed up maybe he's just making sure that everything is really working good before he start
the system, good luck buddy if you really support this coin just kindly wait.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
moosedawg

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 12:49:12 AM

dev is online any moment he will showed up maybe he's just making sure that everything is really working good before he start

Hahahaahahhaahhahahh you fools still beleive in the exchange that it will be active, like I said long time ago it's all a scam there is no exchange, it was bait, and if your reading this please do not invest. The people on here that are hyping DBIC are paid shills to make people feel like it is a good investment, It's all a lie.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 12:55:10 AM

Hahahaahahhaahhahahh you fools still beleive in the exchange that it will be active, like I said long time ago it's all a scam there is no exchange, it was bait, and if your reading this please do not invest. The people on here that are hyping DBIC are paid shills to make people feel like it is a good investment, It's all a lie.
dev is here and he can maybe clear this up to the community if there's no real exchange it would be a big failure for this project
i just hope that dev can enlighten us about it or tell us whats the truth behind.
medtifou

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 01:10:50 AM

be patient!!  sooon will be life.
moosedawg

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:22:48 AM

dev is here and he can maybe clear this up to the community if there's no real exchange it would be a big failure for this project
i just hope that dev can enlighten us about it or tell us whats the truth behind.

Who can you really trust in this world, no one knows the true intensions of the DEV, all we have herd is be patient, trust in DBIC, and empty promises of dead lines with every excuse in the book. All you have in this digital life is your word, if a DEV says something will be ready on a desiganted date on doesn't pull through he has lost his trust and word, People don't care about excuses it's the responsibility of the DEV to follow through with his promises and once the excuses come rolling in that's when his word doesn't mean Sh!t.

....So what's your next excuse DEV, lol lets here it?
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 207 »
  Print  

Jump to: