May 01, 2024, 08:34:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 207 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين  (Read 338659 times)
jcksteve

Activity: 830
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:14:25 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2016, 10:48:51 AM by jcksteve

I think Walid need to list  STEEM , VOXAL , WAVES and LISK , EMERCOIN , BITSHARES  on DBIC-EX and DBIC-EX will get popularity from them

The good idea is add BTC/USD- ETH/USD - BTC/DBIC - ETH/DBIC, think like LONELY WOLF only with dbic and [STEP]..??this is a bad policy..VERY BAD and Dbic-ex will be nothingg. In arabic cryptocurrency need more time to be popular..!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jcksteve

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:18:57 AM

hhhhhhhhhhhh, are you serieuse! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, longlife dbic.

Yea..i'm serious, trexx maybe not the best, but trex have good connection with polo. So don't think to not add trade in trex..!!!!! I remember the dev say if dbic can add on trex with 3 BTC...so the DEV don't want pay 3 BTC for that..??this is big project haahh..with big company...Huh?
jcksteve

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:24:27 AM

Huh Huh Huh Huh Im honest and im ready to answer with Proove 100% with all what i talking about, and be sure now bittrex never listed dbic because  i answer you

best regards

Yea..i'm sure your honest, but i don't know with your team..!!! Remember to be success you must grow up together with other..!!!!!This isn't competition or conflict like sunni and shia in middle east..!!! This is big businesss with many peoples in around the world..!! Change your mind..!!!!
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:08:48 AM

Yea..i'm serious, trexx maybe not the best, but trex have good connection with polo. So don't think to not add trade in trex..!!!!! I remember the dev say if dbic can add on trex with 3 BTC...so the DEV don't want pay 3 BTC for that..??this is big project haahh..with big company...Huh?

if 3 BTC is the problem then we make a community crowfunding and I'M SURE a lot of people will contribute!

even if your donation is 0.01 it also helps!

Dev, set up a donation address!!
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 09:54:19 AM

Whoops...

Are ppl waking up from their fantasy now?

HAHAHA.

You should have read page 1 and 2.... 

There will never ever be any bittrex or polo ... And you should realize that by now.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:40:15 AM

if 3 BTC is the problem then we make a community crowfunding and I'M SURE a lot of people will contribute!

yes indeed many members actively trade dbic so if this can be push my better for the future of this coin many investors will be attracted and coin life will be longer we can't just rely on what we have now we needed to go out and show the real potential of this coin. good luck and maybe dev can react on this call.
jcksteve

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:05:42 AM

That's very a good way..but if dbic is the big company..3 btc is too small investment.!!!! my ask..??why not to pay for a small investment.!!!???
jcksteve

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:07:28 AM

Whoops...

Are ppl waking up from their fantasy now?

HAHAHA.

You should have read page 1 and 2.... 

There will never ever be any bittrex or polo ... And you should realize that by now.

so what's your problem..??
Qasim1234

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 11:42:15 AM

That's very a good way..but if dbic is the big company..3 btc is too small investment.!!!! my ask..??why not to pay for a small investment.!!!???
mate read walid answer again   it's not  just for 3btc ..but trex bill say another thing to walid

DBIC have total 600btc investment till now.
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 11:50:45 AM

mate read walid answer again   it's not  just for 3btc ..but trex bill say another thing to walid

DBIC have total 600btc investment till now.

If you rewind back to the start... you'll notice there was a lot of reactions on the huge premine and the ninja mining. (for big exchanges.. this is not usually accepted)
Also the richlist which showed millions of dbic passing through a few accounts.

thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:25:17 PM

I think Walid need to list  STEEM , VOXAL , WAVES and LISK , EMERCOIN , BITSHARES  on DBIC-EX and DBIC-EX will get popularity from them

The good idea is add BTC/USD- ETH/USD - BTC/DBIC - ETH/DBIC, think like LONELY WOLF only with dbic and [STEP]..??this is a bad policy..VERY BAD and Dbic-ex will be nothingg. In arabic cryptocurrency need more time to be popular..!!!

This coin needs to be on Trex for any chance at success. You can all circle jerk about Yoshit and DBIC-EX all you like
But Trex is the bottom rung reputable exchange that you might have a chance on. If they arent listing through premine and Ninja mining early this coin has no chance as Being on a reputable exchange is the only hope.

Nice idea on building the exchange but realistically??? the coin should list itself not you having to build an exchange to sell it.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes I give it 3 months.

And STEPS as the pair? A dead coin with no work being done on it? run buy guys that cant actually code??

I was under the impression DBIC was a solid coin but these are some critical errors.

But you have delivered a working marketplace. Steps people couldn't manage that.

Good luck

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
4fanbtc (OP)

Activity: 569
Merit: 591

Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 12:56:10 PM

This coin needs to be on Trex for any chance at success. You can all circle jerk about Yoshit and DBIC-EX all you like
But Trex is the bottom rung reputable exchange that you might have a chance on. If they arent listing through premine and Ninja mining early this coin has no chance as Being on a reputable exchange is the only hope.

Nice idea on building the exchange but realistically??? the coin should list itself not you having to build an exchange to sell it.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes I give it 3 months.

And STEPS as the pair? A dead coin with no work being done on it? run buy guys that cant actually code??

I was under the impression DBIC was a solid coin but these are some critical errors.

But you have delivered a working marketplace. Steps people couldn't manage that.

Good luck

About steps maybe you right but i promess dev to listed it on DBIC-EX and all know he is my friend
This is it
1- brother jcksteve talk and talk about 3 btc and bittrex, i told him yesterday Bill is rassist he not like listed Dubaicoin, and he not like understand that, and i have proove what bill told me and how he menace me , like im alien

2- DBIC-EX runing beta and on ANN official at launch i told we have update weekly, so our work not stopped yet
also projects DBIC never stop here
but peoples adore scam coins and like lose money on Yobit with lot of scammers

DBIC need just time.

3- Brother jckSteve : You talking about team dumping DBIC,  look : paolo have menus 2000 dbic  doctor ibrahim have 0000 dbic because he send her coin to me / andre have maybe 10.000 dbic, this is what my team have
and all working to grow our coin not to destruct it, also Dubaicoin is not just for arabic peoples

because the big investors from India, and europe
But who dump DBIC is Morrocan peoples because they egnor 100% about world cryptocurrency
trust me they make trading to earn 1$ daily this is it
because Morroco , Egypt , and tunisian not have money to invest online, the big investors from this country have 30 $
because of that they Pump dump daily

our investors who have more than 100k dbic they on contact with me on whatsapp and skype no one selling 1 coin  right now i can confirm that because all hold ther  coins

Finaly i will update Folder  screen conversation with bil about DBIC and Bittrex all can Download and read the true story with this rassist

if our comunity accept  i will post the link to Download all Conversation

thanks to all
jcksteve

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:06:00 PM

Good luck

About steps maybe you right but i promess dev to listed it on DBIC-EX and all know he is my friend
This is it
1- brother jcksteve talk and talk about 3 btc and bittrex, i told him yesterday Bill is rassist he not like listed Dubaicoin, and he not like understand that, and i have proove what bill told me and how he menace me , like im alien

2- DBIC-EX runing beta and on ANN official at launch i told we have update weekly, so our work not stopped yet

DBIC need just time.

3- Brother jckSteve : You talking about team dumping DBIC,  look : paolo have menus 2000 dbic  doctor ibrahim have 0000 dbic because he send her coin to me / andre have maybe 10.000 dbic, this is what my team have
and all working to grow our coin not to destruct it, also Dubaicoin is not just for arabic peoples

But who dump DBIC is Morrocan peoples because they egnor 100% about world cryptocurrency
because Morroco , Egypt , and tunisian not have money to invest online, the big investors from this country have 30 $

our investors who have more than 100k dbic they on contact with me on whatsapp and skype no one selling 1 coin  right now i can confirm that because all hold ther  coins

Finaly i will update Folder  screen conversation with bil about DBIC and Bittrex all can Download and read the true story with this rassist

thanks to all

go ahead..upload now..and let we all to see now about your conversation with trex..!!!
4fanbtc (OP)

Activity: 569
Merit: 591

Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 01:12:43 PM

Good luck

This is it

DBIC need just time.

thanks to all

go ahead..upload now..and let we all to see now about your conversation with trex..!!!

OK  Brother this is all conversation     https://mega.nz/#!Fgt3nagB!0g5el5hrlNTJX_l070Xa8CPKgOT9J7nmoMQftl5mjqk
jcksteve

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:27:24 PM

OK  Brother this is all conversation     https://mega.nz/#!Fgt3nagB!0g5el5hrlNTJX_l070Xa8CPKgOT9J7nmoMQftl5mjqk

where is do you mean trex is racist..??trex only give warning to you,not to give early promise because trex need verification your document. read again..your document in arabic, and they don't have people to understand your document.are you grumpy man who was so ambitious..Huh?
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:32:17 PM

oh dear,

You have the same appalling English translation as Altcoinsteps. sure your not the same person?

Don't pull the rassit (racist) card on people you will have no chance.

You just need your information conveyed to the exchanges in a way that is legible to English speakers.

Sheez just set a small bounty to have someone edit your correspondence and media releases.

It's a fucking train wreck to read

jcksteve

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:35:00 PM

oh dear,

You have the same appalling English translation as Altcoinsteps. sure your not the same person?

You just need your information conveyed to the exchanges in a way that is legible to English speakers.

Sheez just set a small bounty to have someone edit your correspondence and media releases.

What are you talking about..??
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:35:10 PM

Actually singling out Russians as using bots is kinda racist in itself

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:36:42 PM

oh dear,

What are you talking about..??

Amongst these endless illegible pages your asking me what I am talking about?

Oh the irony..   Smiley

Qasim1234

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 02:44:16 PM

where is do you mean trex is racist..??trex only give warning to you,not to give early promise because trex need verification your document. read again..your document in arabic, and they don't have people to understand your document.are you grumpy man who was so ambitious..Huh?
i think that's not walid fault it's our community fault that just start hyping bittrex when they hear and pressurize walid to ask bill daily.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 207 »
  Print  

Jump to: