May 01, 2024, 09:36:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 207 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين  (Read 338659 times)
Qasim1234

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 02:50:59 PM

but i think we can add DBIC on bittrex if all our community request to bill or richie to list dbic on trex hopefull they will list dbic  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
4fanbtc (OP)

Activity: 569
Merit: 591

Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 03:11:35 PM

oh dear,

You have the same appalling English translation as Altcoinsteps. sure your not the same person?

Don't pull the rassit (racist) card on people you will have no chance.

You just need your information conveyed to the exchanges in a way that is legible to English speakers.

Sheez just set a small bounty to have someone edit your correspondence and media releases.

It's a fucking train wreck to read

altcoinsteps talk like me Smiley  no one like me on english  im so sorry, because i talk franch and italian andd thaat confuse me forever

4fanbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 03:19:24 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2016, 03:34:01 PM by 4fanbtc

OK  Brother this is all conversation     https://mega.nz/#!Fgt3nagB!0g5el5hrlNTJX_l070Xa8CPKgOT9J7nmoMQftl5mjqk

where is do you mean trex is racist..??trex only give warning to you,not to give early promise because trex need verification your document. read again..your document in arabic, and they don't have people to understand your document.are you grumpy man who was so ambitious..Huh?
i think that's not walid fault it's our community fault that just start hyping bittrex when they hear and pressurize walid to ask bill daily.

Before i sending documents company and ID i told him did he have some one know arabic+franch language and he tell me yesssss send me documents

on 3 month he not find some one to translate!!!!! also if you read good i send him link of our gov curt and on english he can verificated on 1 minute but he egnore me , this is honest man??? and not rassist, he listed other coin on 3 days because some woman Ann this coin

why you not read how he talk with me,  he have some arabic on team trex also my document on franch and arabic,
and please  be  honest and read good , also did all coins on trex honest!!!! or they give ton of documents to bill
i never give promess, but he not like listed dbic not me who not like dbic listed like you telling on your post yesterday

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:26:03 PM

its getting hotter mate if we all have same goal to add these coin either to trex or polo we all needed to help each other here stop tweeting or mentioning about trex while we are still under review we can use yobit or other venue to make the market cap high placing some sort of trex interest to see if the coin really moves or it just the bot who's working behind, we all wants the success so we need to be as ONE here guys.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
jcksteve

Activity: 830

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:36:14 PM

OK  Brother this is all conversation     https://mega.nz/#!Fgt3nagB!0g5el5hrlNTJX_l070Xa8CPKgOT9J7nmoMQftl5mjqk

where is do you mean trex is racist..??trex only give warning to you,not to give early promise because trex need verification your document. read again..your document in arabic, and they don't have people to understand your document.are you grumpy man who was so ambitious..Huh?
i think that's not walid fault it's our community fault that just start hyping bittrex when they hear and pressurize walid to ask bill daily.

Before i sending documents company and ID i told him did he have some one know arabic+franch language and he tell me yesssss send me documents

on 3 month he not find some one to translate!!!!! also if you read good i send him link of our gov curt and on english he can verificated on 1 minute but he egnore me , this is honest man??? and not rassist, he listed other coin on 3 days because some woman Ann this coin

why you not read how he talk with me,  he have some arabic on team trex also my document on franch and arabic,
and please  be  honest and read good , also did all coins on trex honest!!!! or they give ton of documents to bill
i never give promess, but he ot like listed dbic not me who not like dbic listed like you telling on your post yesterday

and what about POLONIEX..??RELAX..we don't  force you here..!!!!. because your the DEV, all exchange will glad to took with you.
You must know about habits in western..they don't like person with too much talking and too much give promise.
DBICholder

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:49:34 PM

why didint ask polo to add dbic ??...i think polo not racist !!... all need to tell u if dbic still on that price another month will die soon .. i think bagholder strat give up and make BIG sell's ..if one big bagholder give and make large sell dbic will down to 6K ..maybe worse...than all bagholder will panic and strat sell ..u think dbic can stand ..u should know that all pll waiting dbicEX but when u make the officiel lunch dbic prcie didnt move ...now ppl strat make qustion ..soon they make sell's...hope u know what u do
4fanbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 03:53:27 PM

i never give promess, but he ot like listed dbic not me who not like dbic listed like you telling on your post yesterday

and what about POLONIEX..??RELAX..we don't  force you here..!!!!. because your the DEV, all exchange will glad to took with you.
You must know about habits in western..they don't like person with too much talking and too much give promise.
brother jacksteve DBIC launched before 5 month i hope i do what i promess,  also i will continue my progress to launch more projects

for poloniex  we send for now 3 request to Admin but without answer

and lot of request send by our comunity

Dubaicoin need trust support  form Comunity and time

4fanbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 03:59:10 PM

why didint ask polo to add dbic ??...i think polo not racist !!... all need to tell u if dbic still on that price another month will die soon .. i think bagholder strat give up and make BIG sell's ..if one big bagholder give and make large sell dbic will down to 6K ..maybe worse...than all bagholder will panic and strat sell ..u think dbic can stand ..u should know that all pll waiting dbicEX but when u make the officiel lunch dbic prcie didnt move ...now ppl strat make qustion ..soon they make sell's...hope u know what u do

If they sell have investors waiting to buy , coin can dead just when dev stop to working ,
but we are a live and we never stop to working
about listing coin on exchange this is not my desition ,
i can just  send request and waiting
BBoBB

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

Do it right or don't do it at all.

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:00:03 PM

I do not understand the hype/itch about adding more exchanges...
Holders of the coin are of 3 classifications
1) ones that have some belief in the coin & its development plan/developer i.e. holding with long term valuation in perspective
2) pump addicts, waiting for a price spike to sell and maybe buy again on dips
3) liquidity seekers, i.e. anyone that needs to cover some expenses buy selling some of this coin among others

as unfair/rude as it may sound...
I think the Dev should go about as planned, develop and augment value
No new exchanges are needed at the moment... let new exchanges addition take its sweet time...
Traders can do their thing...
and... Investors cant do their thing too ... given what's available now and what could be in the future

hence, my suggestion is for the Dev team to stop wasting time to over-pamper day traders and lookout for the interest of the project on the long run...
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:04:21 PM

About steps maybe you right but i promess dev to listed it on DBIC-EX and all know he is my friend
This is it
1- brother jcksteve talk and talk about 3 btc and bittrex, i told him yesterday Bill is rassist he not like listed Dubaicoin, and he not like understand that, and i have proove what bill told me and how he menace me , like im alien

2- DBIC-EX runing beta and on ANN official at launch i told we have update weekly, so our work not stopped yet
also projects DBIC never stop here
but peoples adore scam coins and like lose money on Yobit with lot of scammers

DBIC need just time.

3- Brother jckSteve : You talking about team dumping DBIC,  look : paolo have menus 2000 dbic  doctor ibrahim have 0000 dbic because he send her coin to me / andre have maybe 10.000 dbic, this is what my team have
and all working to grow our coin not to destruct it, also Dubaicoin is not just for arabic peoples

because the big investors from India, and europe
But who dump DBIC is Morrocan peoples because they egnor 100% about world cryptocurrency
trust me they make trading to earn 1$ daily this is it
because Morroco , Egypt , and tunisian not have money to invest online, the big investors from this country have 30 $
because of that they Pump dump daily

our investors who have more than 100k dbic they on contact with me on whatsapp and skype no one selling 1 coin  right now i can confirm that because all hold ther  coins

Finaly i will update Folder  screen conversation with bil about DBIC and Bittrex all can Download and read the true story with this rassist

if our comunity accept  i will post the link to Download all Conversation

thanks to all

1) Bill is not racist. You're probably so impacient. Probably because of the fucking community. Not your fault. But i dont believe Bill is racist.
You need to sell your coin, not beg for his approval.
If you can prove DBIC is being used in the arabic world, and he can make money and new custormers with it, he will add it.

2) DBIC-Ex is for people not involved in cryptos. People in the cryptos already has DBIC or is waiting to DBIC get listed in trex/polo.
But you need to understand that there 2 different markets.

3) DBIC needs time. You're right. Keep the good work and results will come. If people dont wanna wait and sell, it's not your problems. Is his problem. Just keep the good work and DBIC will be a sucess! Smiley

4) I dont give a fuck about Morroco , Egypt , and tunisian not having money to invest online. FOCUS on DUBAI.
FAMOUS PEOPLE FROM DUBAI!!!
You need to have normal (people not invloved in cryptos) using DBIC!!

MARKETING!!!! NOT TROLLBOX!!
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:05:39 PM

1) ones that have some belief in the coin & its development plan/developer i.e. holding with long term valuation in perspective
3) liquidity seekers, i.e. anyone that needs to cover some expenses buy selling some of this coin among others

No new exchanges are needed at the moment... let new exchanges addition take its sweet time...
and... Investors cant do their thing too ... given what's available now and what could be in the future

hence, my suggestion is for the Dev team to stop wasting time to over-pamper day traders and lookout for the interest of the project on the long run...

YOU'RE FUCKING RIGHT

KEEP THE GOOD WORK AND FOCUS ON THE LONG TERM!
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:11:16 PM

this is very true no pressure is needed for the dev and if this community believes progress will follow hey 4fan we are in it way back early this year we already hear everything about demoralization but now we are team community and you are in one goal to make this coin alive just proceed to more plan that you have in mind the coin already grows, it started maybe  in a hundred sat value but now we are talking about thousand so no need for you to explained keep it up buddy.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
4fanbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 04:17:23 PM

About steps maybe you right but i promess dev to listed it on DBIC-EX and all know he is my friend
This is it
1- brother jcksteve talk and talk about 3 btc and bittrex, i told him yesterday Bill is rassist he not like listed Dubaicoin, and he not like understand that, and i have proove what bill told me and how he menace me , like im alien

2- DBIC-EX runing beta and on ANN official at launch i told we have update weekly, so our work not stopped yet
also projects DBIC never stop here
but peoples adore scam coins and like lose money on Yobit with lot of scammers

DBIC need just time.

3- Brother jckSteve : You talking about team dumping DBIC,  look : paolo have menus 2000 dbic  doctor ibrahim have 0000 dbic because he send her coin to me / andre have maybe 10.000 dbic, this is what my team have
and all working to grow our coin not to destruct it, also Dubaicoin is not just for arabic peoples

because the big investors from India, and europe
But who dump DBIC is Morrocan peoples because they egnor 100% about world cryptocurrency
trust me they make trading to earn 1$ daily this is it
because Morroco , Egypt , and tunisian not have money to invest online, the big investors from this country have 30 $
because of that they Pump dump daily

our investors who have more than 100k dbic they on contact with me on whatsapp and skype no one selling 1 coin  right now i can confirm that because all hold ther  coins

Finaly i will update Folder  screen conversation with bil about DBIC and Bittrex all can Download and read the true story with this rassist

if our comunity accept  i will post the link to Download all Conversation

thanks to all

1) Bill is not racist. You're probably so impacient. Probably because of the fucking community. Not your fault. But i dont believe Bill is racist.
You need to sell your coin, not beg for his approval.
If you can prove DBIC is being used in the arabic world, and he can make money and new custormers with it, he will add it.

2) DBIC-Ex is for people not involved in cryptos. People in the cryptos already has DBIC or is waiting to DBIC get listed in trex/polo.
But you need to understand that there 2 different markets.

3) DBIC needs time. You're right. Keep the good work and results will come. If people dont wanna wait and sell, it's not your problems. Is his problem. Just keep the good work and DBIC will be a sucess! Smiley

4) I dont give a fuck about Morroco , Egypt , and tunisian not having money to invest online. FOCUS on DUBAI.
FAMOUS PEOPLE FROM DUBAI!!!
You need to have normal (people not invloved in cryptos) using DBIC!!

MARKETING!!!! NOT TROLLBOX!!

+1

But about Bill for 4 month waiting so so so much

and trust me he is not good and not honest man he not find solution to ask me money because  starting with request liting Dbic to trex: i ask him did i must pay some BTC, but he tell is free, but after that he lie to me, i sweer he is bad person because when i talk with him , i think talking with person who understand but he he egnore me  and joke  with me for long time 4 month  talking with him to listed coin !!!!!!!!!!

if we talking about Poloniex yeah realy big honest exchange , but Bittrex  All world know they listed coin scammer just pay 3 btc

Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:20:35 PM

I dont understand why should be dbic on trex listed.
Some guys defending here bill from trex, i have the feeling that they sleepwith him.
Shit of Trex we dont need trex as long dev working hard for this project.
Trex is also a shit like yobit, they list a shit like CUBE an Co and they wont to see if DBIC in the arbic world tradit what a fuck are you all talking about.
Simple Trex wont see $$$, let pay 3 BTC and it will list it.
I will also pay 0,01BTC if needed

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
BBoBB

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

Do it right or don't do it at all.

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:23:15 PM

@4fanbtc
No need for all this...
"Build it and they will come".... i'm sure you know what i mean
Long term existence and development is the key for the success of this project..
Focus on that for the benifit of all invvolved... now and later
Cheers
4fanbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 04:24:13 PM

this is very true no pressure is needed for the dev and if this community believes progress will follow hey 4fan we are in it way back early this year we already hear everything about demoralization but now we are team community and you are in one goal to make this coin alive just proceed to more plan that you have in mind the coin already grows, it started maybe  in a hundred sat value but now we are talking about thousand so no need for you to explained keep it up buddy.

Next week i Go in belgrade, if everything go  Good no one can stop DBIC

our mistake is working about projects nothing more, but we not give time to advertise our project this is true

but we have time to working about the next project  and in same time we must working about SEO , marketing
4fanbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 04:25:49 PM

@4fanbtc
No need for all this...
"Build it and they will come".... i'm sure you know what i mean
Long term existence and development is the key for the success of this project..
Focus on that for the benifit of all invvolved... now and later
Cheers

+1
I understand you brother
you have right, and that what will do

Thanks
4r6s

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 07:26:52 PM

Next week i Go in belgrade,

Belgrade is a nice city, say hi for me. My oldest boy was born there.
4fanbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 07:43:39 PM

Next week i Go in belgrade,

Belgrade is a nice city, say hi for me. My oldest boy was born there.

yeah You have right, belgrade is very nice
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:02:48 PM

Well, i trust on dbic. Keep doing this job and we will be great.
Just dont listen this fuds

Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 207 »
  Print  

Jump to: