Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:13:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you with or against "the U.K. quits the European Union" ?  (Read 8140 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 08:58:17 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2016, 09:22:41 PM by popcorn1

From the UK I still don't know what to do  IN OR OUT Huh
Duncan smith UNIVERSAL CREDIT Cheesy and he wants out.. So what's universal about it then?

More like he wants to be a dictator bed room tax he put on his own people horrible man imagine what else he wants to do if he gets the keys to Britain..FRESH AIR TAX.mind you we already do get taxed on fresh air..WIND TURBINES..tax disc on your peddle bike be next Grin with ian duncan smith

I THINK IN OR OUT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE STILL BE THE SAME OLD RICH PEOPLE GIVING THE ORDERS
So i am still on the fence

Also what pisses me off WHY DO SCOTLAND GET FREE EDUCATION BUT ENGLAND DON'T .WHY WHY WHY
IT'S NOT FAIR.
Also if I am from England and i move to Scotland my child still has to pay for her education WHY
if she is BRITISH..So really Scotland as already separated them selves from  England

THE WHOLE OF THE UK SHOULD BE TREATED THE SAME

Also another joke in our political system is the votes.. 1 million people in a city vote and you get the same amount of vote in a village with 3 people in it  they both act as 1 seat..joke

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:22:29 PM

Duncan smith UNIVERSAL CREDIT Cheesy and he wants out.. So what's universal about it then?

More like he wants to be a dictator bed room tax he put on his own people horrible man imagine what else he wants to do if he gets the keys to Britain..FRESH AIR TAX.mind you we already do get taxed on fresh air..WIND TURBINES..tax disc on your peddle bike be next Grin with ian duncan smith

I THINK IN OR OUT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE STILL BE THE SAME OLD RICH PEOPLE GIVING THE ORDERS

Also what pisses me off WHY DO SCOTLAND GET FREE EDUCATION BUT ENGLAND DON'T .WHY WHY WHY
IT'S NOT FAIR.
Also if I am from England and i move to Scotland my child still has to pay for her education WHY
if she is BRITISH..So really Scotland as already separated them selves from  England

bedroom tax and universal credit were both gifts from the eu, if they could be called gifts that is, we have not made any of our own legislation in over 20 years Sad
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:23:43 PM

IT'S NOT FAIR.

bedroom tax and universal credit were both gifts from the eu, if they could be called gifts that is, we have not made any of our own legislation in over 20 years Sad
tell me some good points why we should leave you might get me to vote out
trickyriky

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:36:30 PM

IT'S NOT FAIR.

if we dont leave we will be absorbed into europe, becoming a member state or a region of europe, we never actually voted to join europe it was only ever a trade deal, they will eventually rob us of the pound (currently the globes strongest currency) which destroys our credit rating on the world stage along with our status, they will force us into the shengen agreement, taxation will go through the roof, october turkey joins the shengen zone allowing incompatible cultures into our lands, intentionally of course as once they get a million incompatible cultured migrants here that will cause civil unrest which will lead to rfid chips and marshal law Sad

however if we leave and wish to continue trading with the eu things wi,ll stay about the same as they are now, hopefully with the old bill put back on oath and off the racketeering game, we save minimum 27.5 million pound per day <<< this 1 is huge, image all the tax cuts we could have with that kind of saving, we also get to get rid of some of the stupid legislations handed down to us by brussels and control our own borders, we also would seriously hamper the ttip deal too which needs to be stopped at all costs in my eyes Smiley

i personally think the welfare state ponzi will live on if we leave europe, but if we stay it will be eroded to nothing in 3 years max Sad
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:45:07 PM

The last time I voted was to join the common market (Europe) it was smaller at the time.
Supposed to be better for all of us, they lied, it was in favour of business mostly.
I never trusted politicians since, never voted for any of them

The next time I vote will be my second time, and I will vote for out... after that no more votes from me, as I despise the liars.

A growing number of British newspapers are now questioning the value of the European Union. Slowly, but steadily, it is becoming fashionable to question the value of the EU, the European Parliament and the Commissioners. The rejection of the new EU constitution by European voters seems to have given fresh courage to commentators. Very few of these commentators bother to point out that it was the British media which helped trick the electorate into supporting Britain's entry into the Common Market. And once we had been taken in, it was the press which encouraged that Britons voted `Yes' to stay in the Common Market.

By 1971, it was obvious that most British newspapers were wildly committed to Britain becoming a member of the EEC. Only the Express titles were not clamouring for membership.

The Financial Times and the Daily Mirror had both been strong advocates of membership from the early 1960s, but politicians took to the idea a little later.

The first Prime Minister to try to lead Britain into the EEC was Harold Wilson who, from 1966, was convinced that Britain could not survive outside the EEC. His Government's application to join, in May 1967 was vetoed by General de Gaulle, the French president, whose life and career had been saved by the British during the Second World War but whose loyalties were first to himself, second to France and not at all to Britain. Actually, French President Charles de Gaulle rejected Britain's application to join the Common Market twice. In public he argued that Britain, a traditional island nation, was not suited to be part of a European superstate. That was just political flim-flam. In reality he rejected Britain (despite everything that Britain had done for him and France during the Second World War) because he wanted to delay Britain's entry until the Common Agricultural Policy (designed to give huge subsidies to French peasant farmers) had been properly set up. Once the CAP was in place the loathsome de Gaulle suddenly decided that Britain's island history no longer mattered, and he became enthusiastic about Britain joining the Common Market. Naturally, he really wanted Britain to join the Market in order to help pay for the costs of running the CAP and keeping French farmers satisfied. There are a lot of French farmers, and they have always been a powerful voting block. Right from the start of the EU Britain has been used by both America and France. And it is still happening.

Three years later, when the foul and repulsive Ted Heath got into Number 10 Downing Street he began negotiations again, and a treaty was agreed in January 1972. This was the infamous treaty in which the treasonous Heath lied to everyone and betrayed his country.

Best to read it all http://www.vernoncoleman.com/howthebritishmedia.htm

And its gone.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:46:18 PM

IT'S NOT FAIR.

if we dont leave we will be absorbed into europe, becoming a member state or a region of europe, we never actually voted to join europe it was only ever a trade deal, they will eventually rob us of the pound (currently the globes strongest currency) which destroys our credit rating on the world stage along with our status, they will force us into the shengen agreement, taxation will go through the roof, october turkey joins the shengen zone allowing incompatible cultures into our lands, intentionally of course as once they get a million incompatible cultured migrants here that will cause civil unrest which will lead to rfid chips and marshal law Sad

however if we leave and wish to continue trading with the eu things wi,ll stay about the same as they are now, hopefully with the old bill put back on oath and off the racketeering game, we save minimum 27.5 million pound per day <<< this 1 is huge, image all the tax cuts we could have with that kind of saving, we also get to get rid of some of the stupid legislations handed down to us by brussels and control our own borders, we also would seriously hamper the ttip deal too which needs to be stopped at all costs in my eyes Smiley

i personally think the welfare state ponzi will live on if we leave europe, but if we stay it will be eroded to nothing in 3 years max Sad
OO SHIT TURKEY JOINS I am out  THANKS BUD
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:55:38 PM

The last time I voted was to join the common market (Europe) it was smaller at the time.
Supposed to be better for all of us, they lied, it was in favour of business mostly.

The next time I vote will be my second time, and I will vote for out... after that no more votes from me, as I despise the liars.

A growing number of British newspapers are now questioning the value of the European Union. Slowly, but steadily, it is becoming fashionable to question the value of the EU, the European Parliament and the Commissioners. The rejection of the new EU constitution by European voters seems to have given fresh courage to commentators. Very few of these commentators bother to point out that it was the British media which helped trick the electorate into supporting Britain's entry into the Common Market. And once we had been taken in, it was the press which encouraged that Britons voted `Yes' to stay in the Common Market.

By 1971, it was obvious that most British newspapers were wildly committed to Britain becoming a member of the EEC. Only the Express titles were not clamouring for membership.

The Financial Times and the Daily Mirror had both been strong advocates of membership from the early 1960s, but politicians took to the idea a little later.

The first Prime Minister to try to lead Britain into the EEC was Harold Wilson who, from 1966, was convinced that Britain could not survive outside the EEC. His Government's application to join, in May 1967 was vetoed by General de Gaulle, the French president, whose life and career had been saved by the British during the Second World War but whose loyalties were first to himself, second to France and not at all to Britain. Actually, French President Charles de Gaulle rejected Britain's application to join the Common Market twice. In public he argued that Britain, a traditional island nation, was not suited to be part of a European superstate. That was just political flim-flam. In reality he rejected Britain (despite everything that Britain had done for him and France during the Second World War) because he wanted to delay Britain's entry until the Common Agricultural Policy (designed to give huge subsidies to French peasant farmers) had been properly set up. Once the CAP was in place the loathsome de Gaulle suddenly decided that Britain's island history no longer mattered, and he became enthusiastic about Britain joining the Common Market. Naturally, he really wanted Britain to join the Market in order to help pay for the costs of running the CAP and keeping French farmers satisfied. There are a lot of French farmers, and they have always been a powerful voting block. Right from the start of the EU Britain has been used by both America and France. And it is still happening.

Three years later, when the foul and repulsive Ted Heath got into Number 10 Downing Street he began negotiations again, and a treaty was agreed in January 1972. This was the infamous treaty in which the treasonous Heath lied to everyone and betrayed his country.

Best to read it all http://www.vernoncoleman.com/howthebritishmedia.htm
Thanks for the info racey and trickyriky  I AM OUT thanks TONY BENN wanted out never knew that.. A GREAT MAN TONY BENN FOR THE PEOPLE..

THANKS CHAPS ..I PROMISE MY VOTE IS OUT
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:04:03 PM

That is cool thanks, spread the word to people.
And tell them to stop watching soaps and shit, especially the jerrmy kyle joker.

And its gone.
trickyriky

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:06:28 AM

Thanks for the info racey and trickyriky  I AM OUT thanks TONY BENN wanted out never knew that.. A GREAT MAN TONY BENN FOR THE PEOPLE..

good stuff, and your very welcome, spread the word if we can muster 100% out vote (i know i know lol) but if, nobody will stop us from hanging them if they try rigging it Smiley

And tell them to stop watching soaps and shit, especially the jerrmy kyle joker.

dont forget its illegal to use a legal name Wink
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:37:06 AM

I agree, today EU is mostly for businesses. I'd love to believe in EU and I'm sure it's the future! But not as long as politicians are corrupted liars.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:59:17 AM

good stuff, and your very welcome, spread the word if we can muster 100% out vote (i know i know lol) but if, nobody will stop us from hanging them if they try rigging it Smiley

You can see I wrote jerrmy

And its gone.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:31:11 AM

You can see I wrote jerrmy

Excuse me but I didn't understand.

What is it illegal to talk about? Why can't you give the correct name?

trickyriky

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:44:41 AM

You can see I wrote jerrmy and your point being??? this is a public thread no??

Excuse me but I didn't understand.

What is it illegal to talk about? Why can't you give the correct name?

billboards nationwide if not global, THE TRUTH IT IS ILLEGAL TO USE A LEGAL NAME..... many ways of looking at it, but a name in law is nothing more than that by which something is commonly known, im commonly known as tricky pleased to meet you, now when im forced / coerced into interacting with so called authority figures they always want the name on birth certificate which is your legal name, but if you do not hold a BAR card then you are not qualified to use the legal name.... basically the birth certificate creates a trust in law, of which the guberment hold the trust as their property notice all birth certificates state not to be used as identification, and crown copyright, if you are silly enough to claim to be a legal name, you are claiming to be state owned property which obliges you to respect all legislations of that state, and as you are in breach of copyright you are automatically guilty of a crime (breach of copyright) obvs they cant tell you that as you would just tell all your mates something like what im explaining here, so they stitch you up with some other dumb charge (notice they always charge you a fee of sorts) using a contract known as a bill of exchange, never ever claim to be a legal name, that way they have no authority over you and can not extort revenue from you Wink

school was there to indoctrinate, 1 of the biggest indoctrinations was you are the legal name, daily register etc etc :/
ViralSteve

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:48:03 AM

absolutely, it's not that the EU is gonna last long anyway
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:34:35 AM

billboards nationwide if not global, THE TRUTH IT IS ILLEGAL TO USE A LEGAL NAME..... many ways of looking at it, but a name in law is nothing more than that by which something is commonly known, im commonly known as tricky pleased to meet you, now when im forced / coerced into interacting with so called authority figures they always want the name on birth certificate which is your legal name, but if you do not hold a BAR card then you are not qualified to use the legal name.... basically the birth certificate creates a trust in law, of which the guberment hold the trust as their property notice all birth certificates state not to be used as identification, and crown copyright, if you are silly enough to claim to be a legal name, you are claiming to be state owned property which obliges you to respect all legislations of that state, and as you are in breach of copyright you are automatically guilty of a crime (breach of copyright) obvs they cant tell you that as you would just tell all your mates something like what im explaining here, so they stitch you up with some other dumb charge (notice they always charge you a fee of sorts) using a contract known as a bill of exchange, never ever claim to be a legal name, that way they have no authority over you and can not extort revenue from you Wink

school was there to indoctrinate, 1 of the biggest indoctrinations was you are the legal name, daily register etc etc :/

I absolutely didn't understand anything. Maybe I'm dumb.

I have any right to use your legal name if I know it no?

trickyriky

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:38:18 AM

I absolutely didn't understand anything. Maybe I'm dumb.

I have any right to use your legal name if I know it no?

are you a solicitor or barrister who holds a bar card Huh im assuming not, only those people are licensed to practice legal, a name in law is nothing more than that by which something is commonly known, nobody is commonly known as title first name last name Wink never claim to represent guberment property, they own all legal names, by the trust that is created when the birth certificate is created, google legal name fraud for a better explanation Smiley
DooMAD
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 3104

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:26:08 PM

Sure, there's a little too much red tape and bureaucracy, but the advantages of staying seem to outweigh the negatives:

"What did the EU ever do for us?
Not much, apart from: providing 57% of our trade;
structural funding to areas hit by industrial decline;
clean beaches and rivers;
cleaner air;
lead free petrol;
restrictions on landfill dumping;
a recycling culture;
cheaper mobile charges;
cheaper air travel;
improved consumer protection and food labelling;
a ban on growth hormones and other harmful food additives;
better product safety;
single market competition bringing quality improvements and better industrial performance;
break up of monopolies;
Europe-wide patent and copyright protection;
no paperwork or customs for exports throughout the single market;
price transparency and removal of commission on currency exchanges across the eurozone;
freedom to travel, live and work across Europe;
funded opportunities for young people to undertake study or work placements abroad;
access to European health services;
labour protection and enhanced social welfare;
smoke-free workplaces;
equal pay legislation;
holiday entitlement;
the right not to work more than a 48-hour week without overtime;
strongest wildlife protection in the world;
improved animal welfare in food production;
EU-funded research and industrial collaboration;
EU representation in international forums;
bloc EEA negotiation at the WTO;
EU diplomatic efforts to uphold the nuclear non-proliferation treaty;
European arrest warrant;
cross border policing to combat human trafficking, arms and drug smuggling; counter terrorism intelligence;
European civil and military co-operation in post-conflict zones in Europe and Africa;
support for democracy and human rights across Europe and beyond;
investment across Europe contributing to better living standards and educational, social and cultural capital.
All of this is nothing compared with its greatest achievements: the EU has for 60 years been the foundation of peace between European neighbours after centuries of bloodshed.
It furthermore assisted the extraordinary political, social and economic transformation of 13 former dictatorships, now EU members, since 1980.
Now the union faces major challenges brought on by neoliberal economic globalisation, and worsened by its own systemic weaknesses. It is taking measures to overcome these. We in the UK should reflect on whether our net contribution of £7bn out of total government expenditure of £695bn is good value. We must play a full part in enabling the union to be a force for good in a multi-polar global future.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
trickyriky

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:29:05 PM

Sure, there's a little too much red tape and bureaucracy, but the advantages of staying seem to outweigh the negatives:

"What did the EU ever do for us?
Not much, apart from: providing 57% of our trade;
structural funding to areas hit by industrial decline;
clean beaches and rivers;
cleaner air;
lead free petrol;
restrictions on landfill dumping;
a recycling culture;
cheaper mobile charges;
cheaper air travel;
improved consumer protection and food labelling;
a ban on growth hormones and other harmful food additives;
better product safety;
single market competition bringing quality improvements and better industrial performance;
break up of monopolies;
Europe-wide patent and copyright protection;
no paperwork or customs for exports throughout the single market;
price transparency and removal of commission on currency exchanges across the eurozone;
freedom to travel, live and work across Europe;
funded opportunities for young people to undertake study or work placements abroad;
access to European health services;
labour protection and enhanced social welfare;
smoke-free workplaces;
equal pay legislation;
holiday entitlement;
the right not to work more than a 48-hour week without overtime;
strongest wildlife protection in the world;
improved animal welfare in food production;
EU-funded research and industrial collaboration;
EU representation in international forums;
bloc EEA negotiation at the WTO;
EU diplomatic efforts to uphold the nuclear non-proliferation treaty;
European arrest warrant;
cross border policing to combat human trafficking, arms and drug smuggling; counter terrorism intelligence;
European civil and military co-operation in post-conflict zones in Europe and Africa;
support for democracy and human rights across Europe and beyond;
investment across Europe contributing to better living standards and educational, social and cultural capital.
All of this is nothing compared with its greatest achievements: the EU has for 60 years been the foundation of peace between European neighbours after centuries of bloodshed.
It furthermore assisted the extraordinary political, social and economic transformation of 13 former dictatorships, now EU members, since 1980.
Now the union faces major challenges brought on by neoliberal economic globalisation, and worsened by its own systemic weaknesses. It is taking measures to overcome these. We in the UK should reflect on whether our net contribution of £7bn out of total government expenditure of £695bn is good value. We must play a full part in enabling the union to be a force for good in a multi-polar global future.

the eu did none of those things for us, they robbed us of 55 million quid per day then gave us back 27.5 million per day and claimed to be responsible for the above when they only really steal 27.5 million a day from the idiots who pay the tax
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 08:30:31 PM

The UK will be bribed to stay.

They will cave.

It will not be worth whatever is offered.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
trickyriky

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:36:05 PM

The UK will be bribed to stay.

They will cave.

It will not be worth whatever is offered.

they are already working on the fear campaign and getting laughed at all over shitbook, we know they will step up their game in some way or other, but so far it does not look like we are caving in, thank fook.

+10000000000 agreed fully on your last point, we are leaving Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: