Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:29:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you with or against "the U.K. quits the European Union" ?  (Read 8144 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:17:04 PM

bullets against your criminal mafia guberments who will attempt to rig the vote, 95% of anybody who is anybody wants out, you retarded ins are traitors to your country, and the fallen war victims who fought to keep england english, and for us not to become european, but yeah only a retard accepts the bullshit they are TOLD

Calm down. If more than 50% of the population votes against the BREXIT, then the United Kingdom stays in the European Union. There is no point in resorting to violence, if the majority of the population is against it. BTW... can anyone tell me who can vote in this referendum? Is it only for British citizens, or the EU immigrants residing in the UK are also allowed to cast their vote?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:31:46 PM

UK should be in the schengen area so people that have schengen visa to be free to travel to UK too, i'm against uk quitting the EU
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:05:41 PM

After the thatcher rabate and the eu subsidies GB pays around 18 million pounds per day to the eu.

If we divide that through the 50 millions brits it makes ~0,36 pounds per day  or 131,4 pounds per year for every brit and this would place GB on place 8 of the 10 net contributors.

What a high price for a domestic market of ~340 million people and freedom of travel, living and working where you want.

The funny thing:

Of course GB can get out, but they would have to negotiate all treaties again and as net effect they would have a status like the scadinavian countries:
They are part of the EU just without power to say anything.

we pay 55 million per day to the criminal mafia eu, they give us back 27.5 million per day meaning they rob us of 27.5 million per day, where you getting your numbers from??

mark my words, WE ARE LEAVING BY VOTE ON THE 23rd OR BULLETS ON THE 24th Smiley

Bullets on the 24th? Bullets against who? The EU?

But go and leave you freak, UK has never been good to anything but war.

bullets against your criminal mafia guberments who will attempt to rig the vote, 95% of anybody who is anybody wants out, you retarded ins are traitors to your country, and the fallen war victims who fought to keep england english, and for us not to become european, but yeah only a retard accepts the bullshit they are TOLD

If you vote out you'll be out...

WHy talking about a mafia government?

thats what they are, they are attempting to rule by force, and we are not standing for it

trickyriky

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:07:18 PM

Calm down. If more than 50% of the population votes against the BREXIT, then the United Kingdom stays in the European Union. There is no point in resorting to violence, if the majority of the population is against it. BTW... can anyone tell me who can vote in this referendum? Is it only for British citizens, or the EU immigrants residing in the UK are also allowed to cast their vote?

im passionate mate, a true englishman and my bellys on fire over all this Sad

i honestly dont know yet, would suspect only registered voters will be allowed to vote but there is chatter so we shall see on that 1
trickyriky

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:08:25 PM

UK should be in the schengen area so people that have schengen visa to be free to travel to UK too, i'm against uk quitting the EU

exactly the reason we need out, incompatible cultures are not welcome, why should we change our ways to suit newcomers, we shouldnt Sad
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:21:16 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 08:33:04 PM by criptix

After the thatcher rabate and the eu subsidies GB pays around 18 million pounds per day to the eu.

If we divide that through the 50 millions brits it makes ~0,36 pounds per day  or 131,4 pounds per year for every brit and this would place GB on place 8 of the 10 net contributors.

What a high price for a domestic market of ~340 million people and freedom of travel, living and working where you want.

The funny thing:

Of course GB can get out, but they would have to negotiate all treaties again and as net effect they would have a status like the scadinavian countries:

we pay 55 million per day to the criminal mafia eu, they give us back 27.5 million per day meaning they rob us of 27.5 million per day, where you getting your numbers from??

The numbers are from 2014, but i just found the numbers for 2015 from your treasury:

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/483344/EU_finances_2015_final_web_09122015.pdf#page=18

its about ~23,3 million a day now -> 0,46 pound per day or 170 pound per year per brit.

(oh and btw. even if the 55 would be right - GB does not sent it: the thatcher rabate is calculated at source - there is no payback from the eu, GB just sends less or rather the other EU states pays for GB)

/edit

this is not all actually, there is even more money for GB in the form of direct subsidies for research and etc for the private sector which accumulates to more the 1 billion pound. (2013 was 1,4 billion pound)

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
trickyriky

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:55:54 PM

The funny thing:

The numbers are from 2014, but i just found the numbers for 2015 from your treasury:

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/483344/EU_finances_2015_final_web_09122015.pdf#page=18

its about ~23,3 million a day now -> 0,46 pound per day or 170 pound per year per brit.

(oh and btw. even if the 55 would be right - GB does not sent it: the thatcher rabate is calculated at source - there is no payback from the eu, GB just sends less or rather the other EU states pays for GB)

/edit

this is not all actually, there is even more money for GB in the form of direct subsidies for research and etc for the private sector which accumulates to more the 1 billion pound. (2013 was 1,4 billion pound)

i dont care what fabrications they publish, what they told us a few year ago is they supposedly negotiated us into paying something like 908 billion by 2020, thats not negotiation, and im english i do not agree to pay them a penny i am my own government and i have no treaties contracts or agreements with them, they are deceiving you all and playing with your desires and you dont even know it, this is what they do, here is $1000 ive just typed it up and its real, you can use it as money if you like, but if you do use it as money you have to pay me back $1100 of real money to cancel the debt, they are taking the planet over piece by piece and enslaving you all with debt and the desire to work when there are no jobs so silly jobs are created to keep up the circle of the workers funding the bankers :/
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:20:36 AM

The funny thing:

/edit

i dont care what fabrications they publish, what they told us a few year ago is they supposedly negotiated us into paying something like 908 billion by 2020, thats not negotiation, and im english i do not agree to pay them a penny i am my own government and i have no treaties contracts or agreements with them, they are deceiving you all and playing with your desires and you dont even know it, this is what they do, here is $1000 ive just typed it up and its real, you can use it as money if you like, but if you do use it as money you have to pay me back $1100 of real money to cancel the debt, they are taking the planet over piece by piece and enslaving you all with debt and the desire to work when there are no jobs so silly jobs are created to keep up the circle of the workers funding the bankers :/

Well if you don't agree paying around 170 pounds a year to have the right of free travel in the whole Europe, freedom of exchange, European cooperation over incredible scientific projects, European school exchanges...

Then vote for out. Just don't come back in 10 years crying about the fact that the other European countries discovered fusion thanks to the CERN and have common exchanges between schools. And don't cry that no one will buy your English product anymore as they'll be taxed entering European Union.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
trickyriky

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:22:45 PM

The funny thing:

/edit

Well if you don't agree paying around 170 pounds a year to have the right of free travel in the whole Europe, freedom of exchange, European cooperation over incredible scientific projects, European school exchanges...

Then vote for out. Just don't come back in 10 years crying about the fact that the other European countries discovered fusion thanks to the CERN and have common exchanges between schools. And don't cry that no one will buy your English product anymore as they'll be taxed entering European Union.

LOL why would i cry or even wish to go back to something we never wanted in the first place, the eu will sink without england, and sink it shall, we are leaving........ we have gone as far as we can go technologically, yet we still leave people to starve mostly because of stupid brainless failed projects such as the EU LOL get an education
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:30:52 PM

LOL why would i cry or even wish to go back to something we never wanted in the first place, the eu will sink without england, and sink it shall, we are leaving........ we have gone as far as we can go technologically, yet we still leave people to starve mostly because of stupid brainless failed projects such as the EU LOL get an education

Ok I think everyone here can see that this man opinion is... Special.

And by special I mean "heavily flawed and based on nothing but some biggotery lies".

The simple fact to say "we have gone as far as we can go technologically" is an insult to both the thousands of scientists actually working for a better tomorrow but to whole humanity who never took such stupid statement for granted.
trickyriky

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 04:49:02 PM

Ok I think everyone here can see that this man opinion is... Special.

And by special I mean "heavily flawed and based on nothing but some biggotery lies".

The simple fact to say "we have gone as far as we can go technologically" is an insult to both the thousands of scientists actually working for a better tomorrow but to whole humanity who never took such stupid statement for granted.

you sir are clearly a brainless fool who has no idea about the real world in which we reside, NO IDEA WHAT SO EVER Sad our technology which we are allowed are 50 year old military cast offs, think about what we would have access to if it was not classified, now like i stated once before, go get an education before attempting and failing to ridicule a more intelligent brain than your own Tongue
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 06:50:50 PM

you sir are clearly a brainless fool who has no idea about the real world in which we reside, NO IDEA WHAT SO EVER Sad our technology which we are allowed are 50 year old military cast offs, think about what we would have access to if it was not classified, now like i stated once before, go get an education before attempting and failing to ridicule a more intelligent brain than your own Tongue

It's really hard to understand you you know?

From what I got you're saying that the technology we're using is discovered since 50 years but it took 50 years to become accessible to the people?

That makes at least as much sense as UK wanting to go out EU xD
trickyriky

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 11:12:38 PM

From what I got you're saying that the technology we're using is discovered since 50 years but it took 50 years to become accessible to the people?

thats pretty much how it works, and the sense of it dont matter we need out and we will leave Smiley
valta4065

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:58:09 AM

thats pretty much how it works, and the sense of it dont matter we need out and we will leave Smiley

But even if what you say is true (and it is not) it doesn't change the fact that technology keep going on and evolve and change no?

▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
trickyriky

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 11:10:51 AM

But even if what you say is true (and it is not) it doesn't change the fact that technology keep going on and evolve and change no?

sorry but insult me and i return the favour you ignorant prick, dont ever call me a liar again it it you who is uneducated, read what i stated we have gone about as far as we can technologically, what we get today is 50 year old military tech which is no longer classified, not my problem you have no clue how your criminal guberments work really is it
valta4065

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 11:21:49 AM

sorry but insult me and i return the favour you ignorant prick, dont ever call me a liar again it it you who is uneducated, read what i stated we have gone about as far as we can technologically, what we get today is 50 year old military tech which is no longer classified, not my problem you have no clue how your criminal guberments work really is it

You're not lying you're just stupid.
You're actually arguing that technology no longer advanced?

Do you have any knowledge about nanometric science for example? Don't you know how huge the researches and the developments are in this field?

And you're seriously saying that 50 years ago militaries already knew things like self driving cars or simply had the current computing power that we have?

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 12:06:24 PM

Here's a list of what was invented in the 21st century.
If you claim that all that existed 50 years ago... Well you gotta have some serious proofs!

http://bizzvenue.com/jaw-dropping-inventions-21st-century/
trickyriky

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:01:20 PM

You're not lying you're just stupid.
You're actually arguing that technology no longer advanced?

Do you have any knowledge about nanometric science for example? Don't you know how huge the researches and the developments are in this field?

And you're seriously saying that 50 years ago militaries already knew things like self driving cars or simply had the current computing power that we have?
& craked5
what are you not understanding about the facts that ALL technology is militarized before it is given to the general public, and the fact that ALL military tech has a 50 year classification period?Huh
valta4065

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:21:21 PM

& craked5
what are you not understanding about the facts that ALL technology is militarized before it is given to the general public, and the fact that ALL military tech has a 50 year classification period?Huh

It's not true.
If what you say was true, it would mean that the internet was invented by the army in 1900. Too bad computer wasn't even invented in 1900.
And thousands of technologies have been developped by private research.

What you say makes no sense at all. Do you really believe that something like artificial hearts were used by army in 1960? But that we just only oppened it to the public!!!

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
trickyriky

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:04:54 PM

& craked5

It's not true.
If what you say was true, it would mean that the internet was invented by the army in 1900. Too bad computer wasn't even invented in 1900.
And thousands of technologies have been developped by private research.

What you say makes no sense at all. Do you really believe that something like artificial hearts were used by army in 1960? But that we just only oppened it to the public!!!

what part of my belief are you not grasping, facts do not care about yours or anybody elses opinions, unless you have proof that my claims are incorrect, EVERY single bit of new technology is effectively stolen by the military industrial complex and militarised, and classified... and every single military classification last for minimum 50 years.....

sorry if you dont like reality, but welcome to the real world, you may want to look into the 125 scientists that have been murdered by guberments of the globe in the last decade, or the 45 bankers in the last 2 years, i will apologize for being more in the know of the real world even though its you who should be apologizing for not being upto the same page or even chapter as i Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: