Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:12:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774989 times)
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 03:27:57 PM

whether Raiblocks can't be mine again? because i am see on website " distribution is complete "
on Bitgrail XRB big dump untill 0.0001 BTC this is very scared, look like someone or dev selling they coin to bought some firework
R3x

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:36:48 PM

whether Raiblocks can't be mine again? because i am see on website " distribution is complete "
on Bitgrail XRB big dump untill 0.0001 BTC this is very scared, look like someone or dev selling they coin to bought some firework
please stop saying bad things about dev
you can check dev fund here: https://raiblocks.net/account/index.php?acc=xrb_1ipx847tk8o46pwxt5qjdbncjqcbwcc1rrmqnkztrfjy5k7z4imsrata9est
herome2

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:43:04 PM

please stop saying bad things about dev
you can check dev fund here: https://raiblocks.net/account/index.php?acc=xrb_1ipx847tk8o46pwxt5qjdbncjqcbwcc1rrmqnkztrfjy5k7z4imsrata9est
If you have this coin, then choose to have the confidence to stand here, there is no doubt that support this project
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:15:01 PM

RaiBlocks are promising 7000tx/s.They haven't had 7000 tx in last day!! This is pure speculation and you know it.

people currently only buy XRB and keep their XRB
because we all know until now there is still no real use to buy something
so I think reasonable raiblocks did not reach 7000 transactions yesterday

Bigger problem is consensus mechanism is flawed and vulnerable.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1219264.60

Dev tried to discuss his idea with bitcoin devs and was rejected hard, so he abandoned the discussion.  That doesn't change fact that XRB consensus is broken and vulnerable to serious attacks.  No serious exchange can list XRB due to this.  Price is pure (and crazy) speculation.

this.

Looks like some whales just got out of XRB.  Not a good indicator.

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
CyraxMax

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:38:36 PM

Price has recovered. I was a normal correction because it rose to fast, people took profits.
To all the FUDers that are posting stupid reasons on why this in not a good project: anyone with 2 neurons in their brain can see through your bullshit.
FUD all you want.
I myself I'm relative new to this forum but I can say that the bullshit and stupidity from here makes me sick.
Symn

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:52:19 PM

Price has recovered. I was a normal correction because it rose to fast, people took profits.
To all the FUDers that are posting stupid reasons on why this in not a good project: anyone with 2 neurons in their brain can see through your bullshit.
FUD all you want.
I myself I'm relative new to this forum but I can say that the bullshit and stupidity from here makes me sick.

Do you think this is a healthy steadily organic growth for a coin?

PS- Then leave.
xibeijan
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:55:37 PM

FUD all you want.

Dropping from 0.001 to 0.0001 is not a normal correction.  It blew out all previous levels of support.  Dev could post a solution to consensus problem, but there is none.  At least post some plan for workaround, even it it means less performance.

CyraxMax

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:00:02 PM

FUD all you want.

Do you think this is a healthy steadily organic growth for a coin?

PS- Then leave.

You can say the same thing about Bitcoin - was it a "healthy steadily organic growth"? No.
or look at other coins like ZCL, it dwarfs the growth of XRB.
The price had corrections, and what XRB offers it is new and revolutionary tech.
So I'm not surprised by the price growth.
I also believe that it is just the beginning.
CyraxMax

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:04:37 PM

FUD all you want.

Dropping from 0.001 to 0.0001 is not a normal correction.  It blew out all previous levels of support.  Dev could post a solution to consensus problem, but there is none.  At least post some plan for workaround, even it it means less performance.

I'm not aware of the "consensus problem". If you are referring to this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1219264.60, the dev has answered all the concerns, read till the end of the thread.
They've also opened a bounty program which will be incentive for a lot of good programmers to go on bug hunt to get the bounty.
xibeijan
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:06:59 PM

FUD all you want.

I'm not aware of the "consensus problem". If you are referring to this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1219264.60, the dev has answered all the concerns, read till the end of the thread.
They've also opened a bounty program which will be incentive for a lot of good programmers to go on bug hunt to get the bounty.

I think you either didn't read it fully or didn't understand it.  This is not a bug.  This is a fundamental algorithmic flaw that the dev seems to just ignore and those guys gave up trying to explain to him.

CyraxMax

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:08:15 PM

FUD all you want.

Dropping from 0.001 to 0.0001 is not a normal correction.  It blew out all previous levels of support.  Dev could post a solution to consensus problem, but there is none.  At least post some plan for workaround, even it it means less performance.

ALL coins are vulnerable to attacks under certain circumstances, it should be common sense, everybody should know that.
XRB its not different in that respect.
R3x

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:14:36 PM

FUD all you want.

I think you either didn't read it fully or didn't understand it.  This is not a bug.  This is a fundamental algorithmic flaw that the dev seems to just ignore and those guys gave up trying to explain to him.
join the chat and ask devs https://discordapp.com/invite/JphbBas
they have right answer for your question
xibeijan
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:21:33 PM

FUD all you want.

Dropping from 0.001 to 0.0001 is not a normal correction.  It blew out all previous levels of support.  Dev could post a solution to consensus problem, but there is none.  At least post some plan for workaround, even it it means less performance.

ALL coins are vulnerable to attacks under certain circumstances, it should be common sense, everybody should know that.

That is true, BTC and others do have vulnerabilities but they do not threaten or invalidate the whole system.  They are weaknesses that are addressed either by waiting for more confirmations or making sure to run a full node.

XRB has a more fundamental problem, of a completely different and more concerning nature, that invalidates the XRB system as unsafe and risky in a much more serious way.  There is an open door here for very serious consequences and the dev should call it out.  And if he can't admit it, someone else should.

We must have a balanced view of these things and given all the irrational exuberance and blind speculation for XRB, someone should draw attention to it.

CyraxMax

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:38:02 PM

FUD all you want.

Dropping from 0.001 to 0.0001 is not a normal correction.  It blew out all previous levels of support.  Dev could post a solution to consensus problem, but there is none.  At least post some plan for workaround, even it it means less performance.

That is true, BTC and others do have vulnerabilities but they do not threaten or invalidate the whole system.  They are weaknesses that are addressed either by waiting for more confirmations or making sure to run a full node.

XRB has a more fundamental problem, of a completely different and more concerning nature, that invalidates the XRB system as unsafe and risky in a much more serious way.  There is an open door here for very serious consequences and the dev should call it out.  And if he can't admit it, someone else should.

We must have a balanced view of these things and given all the irrational exuberance and blind speculation for XRB, someone should draw attention to it.

If you truly have concerns over this matter please ask your questions on the discord channel, the devs will reply.
Here you are just spreading FUD. I don't think that the devs are this stupid to overlook something like this.
xibeijan
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:41:56 PM

FUD all you want.

If you truly have concerns over this matter please ask your questions on the discord channel, the devs will reply.
Here you are just spreading FUD. I don't think that the devs are this stupid to overlook something like this.

I have done so a while ago, but shall do again.  Thanks.

If you doubt, read the thread.  As smart as anyone can be, security is always very hard.  When very smart long trusted experts weigh in with serious reservations, this is not something to be ignored.

Good luck guys

fracas

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Multiversum

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:04:07 PM

FUD all you want.

If you doubt, read the thread.  As smart as anyone can be, security is always very hard.  When very smart long trusted experts weigh in with serious reservations, this is not something to be ignored.

Good luck guys

Still waiting for a legit\serious exchange (like Bittrex for example) to list it... uops, it will never happen.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:08:32 PM

FUD all you want.

Good luck guys

Still waiting for a legit\serious exchange (like Bittrex for example) to list it... uops, it will never happen.

Oh wow another newcomer, just finding out about this project after the sudden price moon then realizes that this coin is no way suited for bittrex because it's not a safe coin and it's very vulnerable to attacks, honestly I do value your opinion and I don't know what the future holds for this coin, so I'm not gonna say that you're wrong about that, this coin will really be added on bittrex because it has these awesome features bla bla bla but I like to argue on the fact that you said "never happen" because by definition never means at no time in the past or future but in reality xrb has already been added on bittrex in the past, but seeing that you're still new here I doubt you know about that so saying that it "will never happen" is just wrong because it already happened but the question is will it happen again?  Who knows? But I'm quite optimistic about it.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Lock$mith

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:18:51 PM

FUD all you want.

Good luck guys

Oh wow another newcomer, just finding out about this project after the sudden price moon then realizes that this coin is no way suited for bittrex because it's not a safe coin and it's very vulnerable to attacks, honestly I do value your opinion and I don't know what the future holds for this coin, so I'm not gonna say that you're wrong about that, this coin will really be added on bittrex because it has these awesome features bla bla bla but I like to argue on the fact that you said "never happen" because by definition never means at no time in the past or future but in reality xrb has already been added on bittrex in the past, but seeing that you're still new here I doubt you know about that so saying that it "will never happen" is just wrong because it already happened but the question is will it happen again?  Who knows? But I'm quite optimistic about it.

They're just here to create a fracas  Grin
navi82

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:25:03 PM

xrb too high,i sold 2 month ago 380 xrb only for 4000 santosi per xrb,very sad.why i had sold. Undecided Undecided Undecided
xibeijan
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:12:04 PM

xrb too high,i sold 2 month ago 380 xrb only for 4000 santosi per xrb,very sad.why i had sold. Undecided Undecided Undecided

Don't beat yourself up.  Sometimes it's impossible to predict these things.  You made some money and that's good.

Anyone buying at the high is not smart.  This thing is coming down, so it's wiser to look for better opportunities elsewhere for now.

Pages: « 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 639 »
  Print  

Jump to: