Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:43:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 [534] 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 ... 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774983 times)
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:55:12 PM

I feel that BitGrail drama puts a lot of pressure on NANO and once we move away from this horribly managed exchange, price will return to ~200k sato.

very sad BitGrail Hack occurs after the rebrand
but I believe this too shall pass
and I strongly disagree if Nano devs decide to do fork

itsnasir

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:31:59 PM

Did it never occurred to any of you people that the person who hacked these nano is selling them and that is why the volume increased? The price of Nano will not soar nor stabilise unless the issue with bitgrail is not resolved. And personally I think this hacker is selling off slowly. Think logically.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:05:21 AM

Did it never occurred to any of you people that the person who hacked these nano is selling them and that is why the volume increased? The price of Nano will not soar nor stabilise unless the issue with bitgrail is not resolved. And personally I think this hacker is selling off slowly. Think logically.

I have the same opinion. It looks like he is not stupid. If he sold everything at once, the price would burn to the ground. Selling slowly will gain a lot more

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AssemblY

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:07:30 AM

I do not really like the idea of faucets because it does not develop crypto currency, it simply attracts fans to make quick money without knowing anything
nordx

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:42:39 PM

I have the same opinion. It looks like he is not stupid. If he sold everything at once, the price would burn to the ground. Selling slowly will gain a lot more

ok now think more further, the price does not go down, because there are people who belive in the coin and the hacker is constantly selling it... so at least there is a upward-trend, but we cant see it ;-). So once the hacked coins are gone, the price will rise again... but i belive he already selling since a month, i dont think he would wait that long.

but on the other hand: the whole shit was going to mercatox (at least i read that bomber and nano-team talked about the coins where they are gone and so on). and if that guy was not verified there, he is stuck on there, but i dont think a guy who hacked the site is that stupid to send the whole money to a unverified account. so i dont really understand what is happening right now, and for me: i dont invest my energy on that, there are other people who know more about their shit and come faster to better conclusion.
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:27:24 PM

I do not really like the idea of faucets because it does not develop crypto currency, it simply attracts fans to make quick money without knowing anything

well the faucet helps to let everyone have the same chance  and prevent whales like in some sort of ico

themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:31:57 PM

ok now think more further, the price does not go down, because there are people who belive in the coin and the hacker is constantly selling it... so at least there is a upward-trend, but we cant see it ;-). So once the hacked coins are gone, the price will rise again... but i belive he already selling since a month, i dont think he would wait that long.

but on the other hand: the whole shit was going to mercatox (at least i read that bomber and nano-team talked about the coins where they are gone and so on). and if that guy was not verified there, he is stuck on there, but i dont think a guy who hacked the site is that stupid to send the whole money to a unverified account. so i dont really understand what is happening right now, and for me: i dont invest my energy on that, there are other people who know more about their shit and come faster to better conclusion.

I like how you think mate, I wish more people who are in the nano community thinks the same way. There were rumors that the lost nanos has already been lost since october last year and it was already been sold but that was just rumors though anyway I agree with what you're saying here, if the hacker did indeed sell the nanos slowly then yeah once he's done selling all those coins then maybe we can finally see an uptrend, seeing the chart though it doens't look that bad as what a lot of people are saying, I think there is a really huge chance that in a week we're going to get back to 200k sat range. That's just my opinion based on what I've seen with the current nano chart.

Regarding that, I read on reddit that there were a couple of suspicious wallets that contains a huge number of xrb that was linked to bitgrail and the nanos were being transferred to mercatox and the devs alerted the current exchagnes regarding those wallets so nanos coming from those wallets are blocked from the current exchanges, so if the hacker really owns those wallets then there's no way he can sell any of the stolen nanos. If you ask me I don't think the reason for the sudden price dump is the hacker selling the stolen nanos, I think it's because some of the people in the community are panicking and selling their nanos due to this news. But you're right there are better things to spend our energy on like voting on bitlindia or testing out the new desktop wallet. There are a lot of great things coming from nano in the next few weeks so that's a lot of things that we should all put our energy on and get excited about.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
cryptillian

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:28:52 AM

I like how you think mate, I wish more people who are in the nano community thinks the same way. There were rumors that the lost nanos has already been lost since october last year and it was already been sold but that was just rumors though anyway I agree with what you're saying here, if the hacker did indeed sell the nanos slowly then yeah once he's done selling all those coins then maybe we can finally see an uptrend, seeing the chart though it doens't look that bad as what a lot of people are saying, I think there is a really huge chance that in a week we're going to get back to 200k sat range. That's just my opinion based on what I've seen with the current nano chart.

Regarding that, I read on reddit that there were a couple of suspicious wallets that contains a huge number of xrb that was linked to bitgrail and the nanos were being transferred to mercatox and the devs alerted the current exchagnes regarding those wallets so nanos coming from those wallets are blocked from the current exchanges, so if the hacker really owns those wallets then there's no way he can sell any of the stolen nanos. If you ask me I don't think the reason for the sudden price dump is the hacker selling the stolen nanos, I think it's because some of the people in the community are panicking and selling their nanos due to this news. But you're right there are better things to spend our energy on like voting on bitlindia or testing out the new desktop wallet. There are a lot of great things coming from nano in the next few weeks so that's a lot of things that we should all put our energy on and get excited about.

i believe the majority of nano's have been sold during oct nov. there was nothing but good news and increasing volume but the price kept hovering around the 2k area and then it blew up
cryptillian

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:34:33 AM

but this is a whole new galaxy, use these discount prices  Wink
simplestrategy

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 05:51:45 AM

Is the XRB & NANO coin going to use the same symbol? It's currently trading on Kucoin as XRB.
Joohansson

Activity: 212

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:34:35 AM

Made a real-time nano network speedometer if you're interested. Transactions per hour:

https://nanoticker.info/tph.html
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:37:20 AM

Is the XRB & NANO coin going to use the same symbol? It's currently trading on Kucoin as XRB.
At the moment yes, but it will probably be NANO in a few days! NANO needs a competitor, some people write things down with no clear purpose here, with a competitor, the NANO thread would have more practical and real-time conversations for the community. Wink
Afkbio

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:16:15 PM

Hi, I created a discord server for discussing DAG coins. Every DAG is listed and has its own channel.

https://discord.gg/auFsMSD.

Feel free to join us ! See ya.  Wink
BarkingHawk

Activity: 197
Merit: 190

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:16:14 PM

Bleeding doesn't happen overnight, when it does it takes months for it to go down.  The hacker would be really stupid to dump them all at once.

HenryHux

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:19:13 PM

Bleeding doesn't happen overnight, when it does it takes months for it to go down.  The hacker would be really stupid to dump them all at once.

I thought there was no hacker but a faulty engine that distributed the 15mil coins to many different accounts. Am I wrong?
jpucela14

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:48:32 PM

Do you think there will a bail out of the Bitgrails exchange?

In my opinion it would be fair to split losses between all funds or users. What do you think?

chaserdream11

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:14:45 AM

Infinite patience always pays off.
This is the moment to be most patient.

See where Nano will be after 3-4 months  Cool

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125662
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 12:32:59 AM

You're right a lot of dumping from weak hands, a lot of them were so gung-ho about $NANO, then the slightest amount of fud scares them away. They'll learn their lesson. Price increase will be a little slow right now, but surely later on in the year it should finally begin to takeoff with more news and development from the team.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
IPVPIRL

Activity: 192
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:51:16 AM

1 word: Dump it!
bloodyvio

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:09:50 AM

Do you think there will a bail out of the Bitgrails exchange?

In my opinion it would be fair to split losses between all funds or users. What do you think?

I think that's a good idea
but let's imagine if you have a nano there around 10k
and bitgrail split losses to all users but you only get 1k nano or even less than that
what's your thoughts?

Pages: « 1 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 [534] 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 ... 639 »
  Print  

Jump to: