Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:32:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636344 times)
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:46:32 AM

polo 5min chart just showed a lovely dm

here we go
Expectation was that it will break 5k barrier yesterday, wasn't to be. Now in the current surge, again there is a big sell wall at 4200, but lets see how far it goes this time.
Not expecting too high though.
big sell wall...250btc...nah thats not big,lol

also it will be gone very soon... Wink

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:48:31 AM

polo 5min chart just showed a lovely dm

here we go
Expectation was that it will break 5k barrier yesterday, wasn't to be. Now in the current surge, again there is a big sell wall at 4200, but lets see how far it goes this time.
Not expecting too high though.
big sell wall...250btc...nah thats not big,lol

also it will be gone very soon... Wink
and 1min later..its gone ,lol

someone made btc or fiat profit...but lost their XRP

lets go parabolic lol lol

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Zegra

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:25:28 AM

ive got a feelin XRP is gona hit a new ATH very very soon

when it does....
Cheesy

Hope you include the spike on Kraken from a month ago to 0.00007840 in your calculation of ATH hahaha
vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:14:03 PM

ive got a feelin XRP is gona hit a new ATH very very soon

when it does....
Cheesy

Hope you include the spike on Kraken from a month ago to 0.00007840 in your calculation of ATH hahaha

Hope you realize the only reason the price went down from there was because Polo crashed and some glitch let a bot sell it off while nobody could access the website. Polo has 95% of XRP according to Coinmarketcap
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:40:26 PM

this is why SBI holdings are gonna open their own exchange  Smiley a professional set-up.... they will put money into servers instead of walls lol
 i use stamp too, never had a problem with them, maybe move more funds to them and Gatehub...

XRP BAFT speech is tommorow Shocked Shocked Shocked

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:49:13 PM

ive said this many times over past month...fresh fiat via btc....comes to XRP... Smiley

vanhalendlrband

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:50:16 PM

ive said this many times over past month...fresh fiat via btc....comes to XRP... Smiley

I have noticed this. That one billion a day is making a difference. BTC goes up XRP shakes a bit and is back. Love it.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:11:25 PM

I have noticed this. That one billion a day is making a difference. BTC goes up XRP shakes a bit and is back. Love it.

yea m8, shake n bake lol

we just had the shake...now rise with the bake lol

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/01/bitcoin-skyrockets-to-fresh-record-high-on-a-spike-in-demand-from-japan.html
BTC going up ...now so will XRP, as the future of crypto and fiat exchanges are built on XRP tech.
http://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Trends/Cryptocurrency-exchanges-about-to-take-off-in-Japan
SBI Holdings has set up SBI Virtual Currencies, an exchange between the yen and cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and that of the Ethereum platform. The GMO Internet group is also establishing its own company, with plans to increase the number of digital currencies it trades based on demand. Kabu.com Securities and foreign exchange trader Money Partners Group plan to enter the field as well.

Starting July, Japan's consumption tax will no longer apply to purchases of virtual currencies. Exchanges in Japan have also been required since April to obtain a special license, which has requirements for finances and asset management structures, from the Finance Ministry.
BTC and XRP will be mainstream currencies in Japan first, then worldwide by 2018. Cool

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:01:06 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 11:51:48 PM by Mrpumperitis

wow,
Thomson Reuters StreetEvents•May 1, 2017
Transcript of 8473.T earnings conference call or presentation 28-Apr-17
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/edited-transcript-8473-t-earnings-160224293.html

we would like to converge as soon as possible. So FinTech 1.0, 1.5 needs the web presence, and it basically is a system that allows the exchange of information. In FinTech 2.0, you're able to exchange value over the Internet. That's the difference. And you don't necessarily need the web any longer. And blockchain, of course, can be used on the web, and DLT, Distributed Ledger Technology, is also developing. Currently, companies like Ripple or R3 Corda is adopting this technology. So we would like to take advantage of this technology to develop the system. And we would like to strive to complete the transition process from 1.0 to 1.5 to 2.0 within 3 years. And we would like to quickly reach the phase of FinTech 1.5 as soon as possible. Then how are we going to do it?
So let me talk about some details.

For example, in the area of Robo Advisor, we have an alliance with WealthNavi. From their point of view, I'm sure they are grateful, because this tie-up is doing very well. We have started to launch WealthNavi for SBI SECURITIES. And we currently already have 12,000 accounts as of April 26 ever since we launched this service, and customer assets have reached JPY 5.6 billion.

Furthermore, with Microsoft and Liquidity Market and FXTRADE, we are partnering to develop FX trading service utilizing AI. We are basically trying to complete a system, develop a system that is able to automatically respond to inquiries.

And creation of new financial businesses and improvement of operational efficiencies through the utilization of blockchain, a core technology of the FinTech 2.0 era, is another topic that I would like to talk about. For blockchain, in the Financial Services Business, we believe it can be applied in a variety of areas. Of course, we would like to make our business more efficient by reducing cost, so it's feasible in that way. But it can also be applied to making transactions more efficient, whether it be derivatives, bonds, commodities or repurchasing, or cross-border. Blockchain can be used in a variety of fields, and we would like to do all of the fields.

In SBI SECURITIES, they're also looking at the feasibility together with IBM to see what we could do to apply blockchain to the financial market infrastructure for bond-processing operations. Shocked

For Virtual Currencies -- SBI Virtual Currencies, this summer, we will finally be scheduling the launch. We will do bitcoin. XRP will be handled here as well and other types of regional currencies. And also fixed rate type of currencies are what we would like to carry. For example, it might be fixed at JPY 1. And we would like to also create SBI coins, and we have all these dreams and ideas in place right now in the world. We would like to create unprecedented market through this launch.

And also for R3, there are more than 80 of the world's major financial institutions that are participating in this consortium. And whether it be Nomura, Daiwa, they are members and so are we. And we have made investments towards R3 as well. And R3 has a project, and we have decided to participate, which is Corda. We are striving to turn Corda into a global standard. And the global standard is yet to be decided. Ripple is focusing on this area. We are focusing on Ripple as well as Corda and R3. If there are other types of technology available, we would like to also look at that as well. That's how valuable it is. And currently at this point in time, the conclusion has not yet come out. However, for this consortium, there are more than 80 financial institutions that are participating. And   Kiss our partner, Ripple, Grin has more than 75 distinguished financial institutions as members. And in Japan, a lot of initiatives are underway by using Ripple.

So strengthening alliances with FinTech investee venture companies is another area I'd like to talk about. APIs, Application Programming Interfaces, and turning this open is something that will become increasingly important. Because the FSA are always telling financial institutions to be more active on this front, whether it be SBI Sumishin Net Bank, which did open up its APIs, this is something we would like to roll out to other areas as well. And considering -- we are considering API connections with about 10 technology development companies in the accounting and asset management field.

Furthermore, for a transaction lending, information from big data, cloud accounting service company-provided information is what we will be looking at to offer accounting transactions. Shocked

SBI Virtual Currencies are only offering 2 cryptos...BTC & XRP ...remember, this is different from the banks , xrp nostro, xrp bridging service use case.
GUYS ....  XRP is not gonna be under 10cents for much longer....when this goes live in summer (june/july) expect around 50cents to $1 by end of this yr...
when it goes mainstream along with many other worldwide organisations joining...XRP could easily go over $5 each by 2020

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:23:32 PM

XRP is not a pump....its a price correction for an extremly undervalued useful asset.

think when btc was 50cents...nobody thought it was possible or true what it could do....well dejavu lol...XRP is doing the same..when most did realize btc potential , it was over $20

XRP will be over $1 before the masses realize its potential.

vanhalendlrband

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:47:43 AM

XRP is not a pump....its a price correction for an extremly undervalued useful asset.

think when btc was 50cents...nobody thought it was possible or true what it could do....well dejavu lol...XRP is doing the same..when most did realize btc potential , it was over $20

In my personal opinion, in the time I've been watching this stuff, I honestly don't get even with everything taken into account, supply of coins, market cap you name it. I don't see how its not $1 already.

Some of the coins I've seen that are even 50k sats have almost no use. I can think of like several coins that are worth more than XRP and shouldn't be this is just my personal opinion that I think that most of the coins out there that I've seen some worth over a dollar have almost no use but trading and mining. Not sure how long something like that will keep value for, where does it get its value from if there's only trading and mining? It amazes me some of the stuff.

Lets look at ETC its .004 right? Is there no way that XRP should be higher than what it is now and ETC is that high? What is the best use case for ETC vs XRP? this is the kind of stuff I think about and in my opinion I see far more value in XRP than in ETC even though I actually like ETC and think its cool not trying to knock ETC here but I don't really know what it has that makes it way more valuable than XRP is.

all i'm saying and yes i'm sure supply of coins is a factor i'm sure somebody is going to say supply of coins, but i think when you factor in whats happening with XRP, i think it offsets that factor a lot and the fact that it will be burned and as it burns that is going to go up and to me that's worth way more than what it is right now.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:10:30 AM

In my personal opinion, in the time I've been watching this stuff, I honestly don't get even with everything taken into account, supply of coins, market cap you name it. I don't see how its not $1 already.

Some of the coins I've seen that are even 50k sats have almost no use. I can think of like several coins that are worth more than XRP and shouldn't be this is just my personal opinion that I think that most of the coins out there that I've seen some worth over a dollar have almost no use but trading and mining. Not sure how long something like that will keep value for, where does it get its value from if there's only trading and mining? It amazes me some of the stuff.

Lets look at ETC its .004 right? Is there no way that XRP should be higher than what it is now and ETC is that high? What is the best use case for ETC vs XRP? this is the kind of stuff I think about and in my opinion I see far more value in XRP than in ETC even though I actually like ETC and think its cool not trying to knock ETC here but I don't really know what it has that makes it way more valuable than XRP is.

all i'm saying and yes i'm sure supply of coins is a factor i'm sure somebody is going to say supply of coins, but i think when you factor in whats happening with XRP, i think it offsets that factor a lot and the fact that it will be burned and as it burns that is going to go up and to me that's worth way more than what it is right now.

most is vapourware...etc is too lol...the etc community knows me very well, i was there from day1...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559630.msg15688372#msg15688372 heres some undeleted posts ( etc thread is moderated by my troll friend bitpoop lol) etcetera coin lol ....i still got plenty for free..etc its controlled by hackers and scammers.

btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:00:08 AM

What exactly SBI refers to, I am really confusing about XRP because whether to hold or sell. Som people are telling that XRP blockchain attracted many banks. So the price XRP will be soaring in coming days, some people are saying it will increase the price and it falls to where it was before.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:11:41 AM

What exactly SBI refers to, I am really confusing about XRP because whether to hold or sell. Som people are telling that XRP blockchain attracted many banks. So the price XRP will be soaring in coming days, some people are saying it will increase the price and it falls to where it was before.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SBI_Group

Japan legalised BTC & XRP as currencies
 SBI ...they are huge...they are making an exchange for fiat and crypto aswell as many other things...see my post above. They are also partners with XRP Ripple.
whether it be derivatives, bonds, commodities or repurchasing, or cross-border. Blockchain can be used in a variety of fields, and we would like to do all of the fields.

the bank part is seperate...they can buy xrp to hold as reserve (kinda like gold)  and they can make normal public bank accounts do worldwide money transfers within seconds, much more cheaper and more secure than any rivial on the PLANET.
swift provide this service for most banks just now...but swift is old,slow 9 takes 2-5days inc high fees to send money abroad) and it keeps getting hacked..big banks are moving to better options..XRP RIPPLE.

There are many many more use cases for XRP and its PATENTED  Wink tech.

this is all true, with links and stories from mainstream media...google anything and you will see its all TRUE.  Grin Grin Grin

vanhalendlrband

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:03:49 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2017, 05:28:06 PM by vanhalendlrband

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SBI_Group

Japan legalised BTC & XRP as currencies
 SBI ...they are huge...they are making an exchange for fiat and crypto aswell as many other things...see my post above. They are also partners with XRP Ripple.
whether it be derivatives, bonds, commodities or repurchasing, or cross-border. Blockchain can be used in a variety of fields, and we would like to do all of the fields.

the bank part is seperate...they can buy xrp to hold as reserve (kinda like gold)  and they can make normal public bank accounts do worldwide money transfers within seconds, much more cheaper and more secure than any rivial on the PLANET.
swift provide this service for most banks just now...but swift is old,slow 9 takes 2-5days inc high fees to send money abroad) and it keeps getting hacked..big banks are moving to better options..XRP RIPPLE.

There are many many more use cases for XRP and its PATENTED  Wink tech.

this is all true, with links and stories from mainstream media...google anything and you will see its all TRUE.  Grin Grin Grin

The huge key there is the Patent amongst many other key things there.

Nobody else can just come along and rip off the tech. Its patented. That limits peoples abilities to even try to do anything remotely close to XRP making XRP the only one able to do what it does.

Sippin on some siXRP sip sip sippin on some sip
nelson4lov

Activity: 2072
Merit: 793

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:57:40 PM

That's why it's called speculation. You simply do not need to understand it. Just ride along. Do you know people also speculate about XRP surpassing Bitcoin and achieving a $100 Billion Marketcap? Yeah, That too.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
vanhalendlrband

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:22:07 PM

That's why it's called speculation. You simply do not need to understand it. Just ride along. Do you know people also speculate about XRP surpassing Bitcoin and achieving a $100 Billion Marketcap? Yeah, That too.

Several XRP/Ripple events coming up until the end of june there's several.

XRP events:

- BAFT Miami till 3rd (happening until tomorrow)

- Consensus 2017 NY May 22-24

- Payments Canada May 24-26 in Toronto,

- Blockchain Expo Euro June 1-2 in Berlin,

- Interledger Workshop at Blockchain Expo another event that takes place at the Blockchain Expo in Berlin, June 1st

- MoneyConf Madrid Spain June 6-7

- Money 20/20 Europe Copenhagen June 26-28

- EBADay Dublin June 20-21

XRP is presenting and exhibiting at all of these events. Show me any other coins that are doing anything remotely close to this.

maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:30:20 PM

Ripple (XRP) Will easy hit 1$

vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:26:11 PM

Considering current price of BTC, it requires 40B capacity to get 1$ per XRP, so it has to be ~ 0.00075 BTC, this is 20 times of what it is now.

Now, important to understand, XRP has value, its an asset. To have a price it needs to have an exchange and demand, which is what guys working on and that will start happening, when settlement/remittance will start taking place, when IoV will enter IoT, when XRP get listed on FX or alternate one.

XRP does not give a shit about BTC, and does not depends on it, put it on cold storage and forget about Poloniex/Kraken, as both of them centralise XRP value around BTC. But this is again has nothing to do with XRP itself.

And why I waste time explaining that....
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:28:04 PM

Ripple (XRP) Will easy hit 1$
well indeed the price is no longer a balloon its already showing really good support and with those target businesses and news around this project 1$ is really achievable if we will hold for a long term period, we can't say how big the rise can be but usage of this coin will speak up by itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: