Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:20:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636345 times)
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:51:18 PM

https://www.forbes.com/sites/richdaly/2017/05/03/betting-that-wall-street-will-vote-for-blockchain/2/#638942173215
May 3, 2017
 Grin

i wonder how many people shorted and just lost 10%+ of their XRP chasing other coin pumps in past 24hours lol

When will they learn....i guess after 50cents  Wink

will we be saying bye bye to 6cents today.... Tongue

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JoelKatz
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012

Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 11:00:30 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2017, 11:12:52 PM by JoelKatz

I know a lot of people who bought XRP, many of them in part because of my enthusiasm, who watched bitcoin soar as XRP's price stayed the same and even dropped. Most of them bought their XRP with bitcoins and got between 35,000 and 85,000 XRP for every bitcoin. Today, despite bitcoin being at a record high, you can buy a bitcoin for about 25,100 XRP. That is, almost all of those people are currently in a better position than they would have been had they bought bitcoins and held them -- many of them much better.

My father bought XRP at Justcoin almost exactly three years ago, getting about 83,000 XRP for each bitcoin. Sadly, he passed away at the end of last year and my siblings and I inherited his XRP. Today it is worth over ten times what he paid for it.

I have devoted the last five years of my life to Ripple, and now work together with over 100 full-time employees who are devoted to making global payments work better. While I concede I can't prove that this increase in price isn't a bubble or isn't the result of some pump and dump attempt, to me it feels like recognition for the effort the team has put in all these years.

I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:13:45 PM

I know a lot of people who bought XRP, many of them in part because of my enthusiasm, who watched bitcoin soar as XRP's price stayed the same and even dropped. Most of them bought their XRP with bitcoins and got between 35,000 and 85,000 XRP for every bitcoin. Today, despite bitcoin being at a record high, you can buy a bitcoin for about 25,100 XRP. That is, almost all of those people are currently in a better position than they would have been had they bought bitcoins and held them -- many of them much better.

My father bought XRP at Justcoin almost exactly three years ago, getting about 83,000 XRP for each bitcoin. Sadly, he passed away at the end of last year and my siblings and I inherited his XRP. Today it is worth over ten times what he paid for it.

I have devoted the last four years of my life to Ripple, and now work together with over 100 full-time employees who are devoted to making global payments work better. While I concede I can't prove that this increase in price isn't a bubble or isn't the result of some pump and dump attempt, to me it feels like recognition for the effort the team has put in all these years.

You and team changing the world, so, let it be a continuous pump Smiley Thank you!
vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:58:38 PM

I have devoted the last five years of my life to Ripple, and now work together with over 100 full-time employees who are devoted to making global payments work better. While I concede I can't prove that this increase in price isn't a bubble or isn't the result of some pump and dump attempt, to me it feels like recognition for the effort the team has put in all these years.

I'm amazed this coin isn't .001 already. That's my personal opinion after looking at all the other coins around I just can't see how even with supply and all that, the way XRP supply is burnt, how other coins are worth more from what I read about this and whose on board with it so far.

To me it seems like Ripple accomplished something great here and you guys deserve to be up at least to .0005 but imo .001 is a logical price for XRP or possibly higher.

I base that on how its used, whose going to be using it, whose involved with it, versus what I see on other coins taking supply into account as well. There are lot of coins out there that make no sense to be over .001 but they are.

This one makes perfect sense to be up there too
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 12:25:45 AM

People speculating xrp will surpass btc? Cheapest laugh I've had this year

ripple will not be used by us of course but these banks will. banks don't like btc but ripple is their way of getting into becoming an early adoptor. they can't be an early adoptor of BTC for its too late for them but with ripple and its cheap price, its what they are getting into. in a week, price of XRP doubled already.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:48:53 AM

You guys have earned where you are today....ive been here long enough to know that this small rise is just the start of the reward for all the effort the XRP team has put in.
XRP is not being pumped...its real price appreciation of an asset thats undervalued...but not for long as i expect very  large accumulation by many while its still cheap. 
Its not gonna be a smooth ride up...it will get to the top though and XRP will become #1 crypto

Well done team XRP  Smiley

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Orias67

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:01:51 AM

@Mrpumperitis

And what will be the max value of 1 Ripple in your opinion ?

And when will it be reach ?

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:29:09 PM

@Mrpumperitis

When the bank embraces ripple, i dont know what market will price it really

BrlTrader

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:33:27 PM

@Mrpumperitis

When the bank embraces ripple, i dont know what market will price it really

I have been tracking XRP for some time and I think the price is still very low compared to the projects that the team has been developing, these prices will rise a lot in the next 2 months, I'm sure of that.

Congratulations to the development team.
Robben123

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:08:39 PM

Ripple (XRP) Will easy hit 1$

Maybe not "easy", but its possible in next couple months.

1$ for Ripple means it will have 50% more market cap than Bitcoin has right now (1550$, 25b$)

Its possible if banks start investing in it. But definitely not in the next months. Maybe at the end of 2018, who knows.
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:48:45 PM

pumping trend continues.
After which it will be in the range of 5k-10k. The first target is 10k. I hope to stay on the agenda with new news and get good for investors.
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:52:38 PM

pumping trend continues.
After which it will be in the range of 5k-10k. The first target is 10k. I hope to stay on the agenda with new news and get good for investors.

Today's growth is not healthy I believe...It will correct soon and we will see support and bounce back for the incoming 5k range.
ftso

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:25:23 PM

Ripple-Cup-and-Handle!!!  https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XRPUSDT/VReSuvSD-Ripple-Cup-and-Handle/
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:33:34 PM

@Mrpumperitis

Max value lol , ok are you ready.......    when  100 Mr p , (Microripple price, obs...what were you thinking..lol) is $1  or  1 Mr p is 1 cent  ...1 full XRP could be worth over $100k  Wink
When...around 2040, when the system has been fully functioning mainstream for around 25years.
After that a new dawn of tech will challenge this system, the new one could be super qauntum crypto controlled by AI, or something else just as crazy lol.

sorry if some think my answer is a bit nuts...but so are the questions lol.

kadscuk

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Investor

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:34:27 PM

I honestly believe xrp has a chance to take on bitcoin for the top spot..its the only real player.

XRP is faster and cheaper than bitcoin and its proven to work, with an amazing committed team that knows how to get results and scale.

So, this is just the start of whats to come and XRP is still way underpriced
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:38:20 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 02:53:25 PM by Mrpumperitis

ive got a feelin XRP is gona hit a new ATH very very soon

when it does....
Cheesy

Time to call the cable guy   Grin Grin Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-IJc7i19HE
JIM CARREY DON'T YOU WANT SOMEBODY TO LOVE  Cheesy

vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:25:46 PM

1$ for Ripple means it will have 50% more market cap than Bitcoin has right now (1550$, 25b$)

Its possible if banks start investing in it. But definitely not in the next months. Maybe at the end of 2018, who knows.

Lets break this down a bit.

If you look at just one bank they trade so much money everyday. 25 billion dollars could be done by 1 bank itself easily by the end of 2017. Now we throw in over 80+ banks that are on board with ripple, Ripples market cap could go insanely into the billions if not trillions just by the fact that nobody is gonna spend more money than banks.

Right now you have a market cap for bitcoin and altcoins that no banks have really spent any money on. In fact most of it has all been some businesses or regular users turned millionaires years ago on bitcoin.

In Canada alone the Central Banking system adds 500 million dollars per day in debt in a country of 35 million people. That amount of money just from the Canadian central banking system, which is actually our private banks printing money for us similar to the federal reserve system in the United States of America, could surpass 25 billion dollars in 50 days. And that's just Canada.

We have Banks from all over the world interested or on board. Japan seems to be fully on board across 40 banks and SBI now.

25 billion dollars is going to be laughable once the banks get involved with Ripple.

If just Canadian Banks could surpass Bitcoins market cap easily, what about the banks from the rest of the world as well that are also on board? 25 billion will be surpassed a lot faster than people would expect.

I believe it could get very close to that just with SBI in Japan starting in the summer maybe by the end of 2017 maybe not surpass Bitcoin, maybe though, but it will get very close I think but for sure way more than there is now.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:37:04 PM

pumping trend continues.
yeah if this will hit 10k we will see more good movements, i did some mistakes selling my coins earlier but i will try to buy back
place some entry hope it will make some retrace before really got high.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:53:48 PM

Lets break this down a bit.

If you look at just one bank they trade so much money everyday. 25 billion dollars could be done by 1 bank itself easily by the end of 2017. Now we throw in over 80+ banks that are on board with ripple, Ripples market cap could go insanely into the billions if not trillions just by the fact that nobody is gonna spend more money than banks.

Right now you have a market cap for bitcoin and altcoins that no banks have really spent any money on. In fact most of it has all been some businesses or regular users turned millionaires years ago on bitcoin.

In Canada alone the Central Banking system adds 500 million dollars per day in debt in a country of 35 million people. That amount of money just from the Canadian central banking system, which is actually our private banks printing money for us similar to the federal reserve system in the United States of America, could surpass 25 billion dollars in 50 days. And that's just Canada.

We have Banks from all over the world interested or on board. Japan seems to be fully on board across 40 banks and SBI now.

25 billion dollars is going to be laughable once the banks get involved with Ripple.

If just Canadian Banks could surpass Bitcoins market cap easily, what about the banks from the rest of the world as well that are also on board? 25 billion will be surpassed a lot faster than people would expect.

I believe it could get very close to that just with SBI in Japan starting in the summer maybe by the end of 2017 maybe not surpass Bitcoin, maybe though, but it will get very close I think but for sure way more than there is now.
+1 m8

Its all about the use case/s , market size of the use case/s and speed of adoption by the aimed markets.
XRP has the best crypto use case/s, aimed at biggest finance markets in the world, and they are adopting fast.
Remember by end 2017, the XRP tech will just be at the begining of its journey to the real world ( we are yrs ahead of the curve )
The real world is when our friends and family tell us they see ads on tv and on every bank window...that they can send money abroad instanly from their mobile phone.
Many wont even know XRP tech exisits ever, but will use their online banks new faster,cheaper and secure options.

Also i think the supply of 100bill is misunderstood.
Alot of the supply will be and has been bought and will never be sold as banks hold it as reserve. Some will be tied up into smart contracts, some will get burnt.
We could end up seeing a few bill XRP on the market for sale in the near future, then as time passes a few mill XRP.

abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:02:43 PM

I still remember when first time I bought XRP few years ago at 8k satoshi and then even Bitcoin was lower. It seems that XRP is going back to those prices where it was immediately after launch but those price this time worth more as Bitcoin is on appreciation mode as well. Ripple is making more and more partnerships with banks and institutions which is pushing the market as pressure element.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: