Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:33:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636343 times)
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:54:04 PM

guys that have been here for over a week lol...know whats gona happen now

btc gona go up a bit...xrp correction, sideways maybe for 24/48 hour max, then the btc money and fresh fiat willl come to XRP, just like it has done for past 2months.

imo, buy anythin in the teens, or anythin under 20k asap  Wink
people took profits,  some bought alts that saw a price rise today....
Times up for cheap XRP imo, we will not be here for much longer as alt profits/btc and fresh fiat all come back for more XRP.

Remember, higher highs and higher lows.... Wink
XRP is a buy right now  Cool

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:52:11 PM

btc gona go up a bit...xrp correction, sideways maybe for 24/48 hour max, then the btc money and fresh fiat willl come to XRP, just like it has done for past 2months.

Times up for cheap XRP imo, we will not be here for much longer as alt profits/btc and fresh fiat all come back for more XRP.

I am all in.. house and all!   Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
john03

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:12:47 PM

I am all in.. house and all!   Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Me too  Grin Grin

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
RayX12

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:14:15 PM

this just in... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/591cb3bee4b0b28a33f62915 (ripple and xrp more stable than you think)

WOW !!!

I just realized that BTC is facing some tough regulations and even banned in some countries.  On the opposite end we have XRP that may be promoted by REGULATORS???

"Regulators pushing for banks to adopt XRP
We’ve heard from sources that regulators themselves are behind-the-scenes pushing for big banks to adopt XRP. The regulators are asking banks to adopt XRP. Let me repeat that because of how significant it is: the regulators are calling for banks to use XRP. Follow Ripple closely enough and you’ll see why."

MOON TIME!
 Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Synthian

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:16:55 PM

Holy shit, those BTC maximalist trying to crash XRP at all cost..
https://cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-14-bln-quarantine-met-with-suspicion-as-website-crashes

Just take a good profit before it's too late. There will be some bad news coming next days.
RayX12

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:37:57 PM

Holy shit, those BTC maximalist trying to crash XRP at all cost..
https://cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-14-bln-quarantine-met-with-suspicion-as-website-crashes

Just take a good profit before it's too late. There will be some bad news coming next days.

Shorting XRP?
RayX12

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:44:46 PM

Proof or liar!!!!!!!
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:52:57 PM

continuing the journey and playing with fluctuations are really fun to do with xrp trading but as you mention its buy time while the price still
at low and with those news that you provide here will move those traders which is not trading xrp yet and open their eyes to start doing it
good luck guys.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 04:00:49 PM

Proof or liar!!!!!!!

no proof. this is how frustrating it is for them so they spread all these just to drag the price down for them to find an entry position in a lower price?  
too trite.

the only ones who does that are those without budget so i could understand they can't buy at a price of $0.35. this price is just too expensive for them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:07:00 PM

Proof or liar!!!!!!!

Although I'm a big fun of bitcoin, I think it is very unlikely that we'll here any bad news about Ripple in coming days. In my opinion XRP has a very bright future because it doesn't compete with bitcoin but rather helps its users in a way (remember The Bitcoin Bridge).
Danimore

Activity: 294
Merit: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 04:12:22 PM

Proof or liar!!!!!!!

Although I'm a big fun of bitcoin, I think it is very unlikely that we'll here any bad news about Ripple in coming days. In my opinion XRP has a very bright future because it doesn't compete with bitcoin but rather helps its users in a way (remember The Bitcoin Bridge).

Do you want to take a big profit after investing XRP for a while . Yes or No if you are an investor ?
It's simple to understand why They want to sell this coin at this time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
odkrywca

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:18:35 PM

https://ripple.com/insights/news/xrp-liquidity-to-deepen-with-listings-on-six-new-exchanges/
Earlier this year we announced our partnership with BitGo to make it easier for banks and payment providers to use XRP for global payments. Today we are pleased to share we have expanded our partnership with BitGo and will list XRP on several leading digital asset exchanges: Bitso, Coinone, bitbank, and SCI’s BuyBitcoin. Additionally, AlphaPoint will be adding XRP to their platform so that their exchange customers can easily list XRP, and separately, Quoine’s QRYPTO exchange will list XRP in Q2 2017. SBI Virtual Currencies also plans to list XRP later this year.

By working with a greater number of exchanges across different countries to list XRP, we can better serve the growing demand for global payments in both major currency corridors and emerging markets. This is ultimately because the more XRP is traded against different currencies, such as the Korean won (Coinone) and the Mexican peso (Bitso), the more liquid it becomes.

“Listing XRP on several new exchanges reduces the friction for our customers to send payments into these rapidly growing markets,” notes Asheesh Birla, VP of Product at Ripple. “Within hours our customers can get-up-and-running with payments into a new country.”

As XRP liquidity increases through these additional exchange listings, cross-border payments become easier for financial institutions to make, particularly in emerging markets. This is crucial because making payments in many emerging market currencies can be costly: it requires multiple currency traders and pre-funded local currency accounts in the destination country – effectively trapping cash. Instead, banks and payment providers can use XRP to settle these payments on demand, and in a highly liquid and low volatility state, XRP could lower liquidity costs for banks by approximately 98 percent.

BitGo Co-founder & CEO Mike Belshe, commenting on the announcement, said: “Ripple’s momentum in making cross-border payments a reality with XRP is palpable. We’re excited to be working with Ripple, and we’re proud to have been selected by them to help exchanges and their users secure XRP. We expect 2017 will be a very strong year for XRP.”

XRP is a digital asset with a clear use case – it’s the best digital asset for payments. We are pleased to see the continued demand for XRP via these new exchange listings as it ultimately enables us to provide our customers one frictionless experience to send money around the globe, particularly in those markets that need this service the most. Our ongoing work with BitGo and these new exchanges will allow us to fulfill that commitment and builds on the significant momentum established by XRP’s previous listings on Bitstamp and Kraken.

send XRP here: r41QZ3rLeeDZQpbHimuhdyXBSgGR8JF12q
Wink
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:19:01 PM

Proof or liar!!!!!!!

Do you want to take a big profit after investing XRP for a while . Yes or No if you are an investor ?
It's simple to understand why They want to sell this coin at this time.
lols...your comment for me is not simple to understand  Smiley

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:24:37 PM

hope people didnt sell under 20k in the hope to gain more XRP...
very few will gain more xrp under that price,
 even the ones that do, took a massive risk vs reward task, but most will have lost XRP

btc just ath...again ,lol...and XRP is still there..growing stronger by the day  Smiley

A couple more days till event 1, then a few days ltr ,event2 .... Wink
and def a few more goodie surprise announcements over next 7days  Smiley

RayX12

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:37:46 PM

https://ripple.com/insights/news/xrp-liquidity-to-deepen-with-listings-on-six-new-exchanges/
Earlier this year we announced our partnership with BitGo to make it easier for banks and payment providers to use XRP for global payments. Today we are pleased to share we have expanded our partnership with BitGo and will list XRP on several leading digital asset exchanges: Bitso, Coinone, bitbank, and SCI’s BuyBitcoin. Additionally, AlphaPoint will be adding XRP to their platform so that their exchange customers can easily list XRP, and separately, Quoine’s QRYPTO exchange will list XRP in Q2 2017. SBI Virtual Currencies also plans to list XRP later this year.

By working with a greater number of exchanges across different countries to list XRP, we can better serve the growing demand for global payments in both major currency corridors and emerging markets. This is ultimately because the more XRP is traded against different currencies, such as the Korean won (Coinone) and the Mexican peso (Bitso), the more liquid it becomes.

“Listing XRP on several new exchanges reduces the friction for our customers to send payments into these rapidly growing markets,” notes Asheesh Birla, VP of Product at Ripple. “Within hours our customers can get-up-and-running with payments into a new country.”

As XRP liquidity increases through these additional exchange listings, cross-border payments become easier for financial institutions to make, particularly in emerging markets. This is crucial because making payments in many emerging market currencies can be costly: it requires multiple currency traders and pre-funded local currency accounts in the destination country – effectively trapping cash. Instead, banks and payment providers can use XRP to settle these payments on demand, and in a highly liquid and low volatility state, XRP could lower liquidity costs for banks by approximately 98 percent.

BitGo Co-founder & CEO Mike Belshe, commenting on the announcement, said: “Ripple’s momentum in making cross-border payments a reality with XRP is palpable. We’re excited to be working with Ripple, and we’re proud to have been selected by them to help exchanges and their users secure XRP. We expect 2017 will be a very strong year for XRP.”

XRP is a digital asset with a clear use case – it’s the best digital asset for payments. We are pleased to see the continued demand for XRP via these new exchange listings as it ultimately enables us to provide our customers one frictionless experience to send money around the globe, particularly in those markets that need this service the most. Our ongoing work with BitGo and these new exchanges will allow us to fulfill that commitment and builds on the significant momentum established by XRP’s previous listings on Bitstamp and Kraken.

Polo is unable to handle the volume so this is a good thing..
RayX12

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:44:45 PM

Also Kraken adding pairs for XRP!!!
http://blog.kraken.com/post/160806705967/kraken-introduces-new-fiat-pairs-for-ripple-xrp
RayX12

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:47:42 PM

Dam traders are like....

tomwalsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:18:17 PM

I'm new to XRP, and if someone could help me settle it in my mind that would be great.

From what I understand it is the cryptocurrency used to move assets on the ripple platform.
Until recently it has been used mainly by large banks and a few individuals to move currency across borders with smaller fees. These transaction were 2 way (Home currency used to buy XRP, then XRP instantly exchanged for desired foreign currency)
Recently however people have begun to buy XRP to hold until later dates, this has resulted in the price becoming active and speculation becoming possible.

The ripple platform is centralised to one operating firm and therefore is being welcomed more openly by regulators.

Is everything I have said correct?
If there is anything wrong in my thinking or any other information to add I would appreciate the help.

Katewind

Activity: 121
Merit: 92

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:39:02 PM

I'm new to XRP, and if someone could help me settle it in my mind that would be great.

From what I understand it is the cryptocurrency used to move assets on the ripple platform.
Until recently it has been used mainly by large banks and a few individuals to move currency across borders with smaller fees. These transaction were 2 way (Home currency used to buy XRP, then XRP instantly exchanged for desired foreign currency)
Recently however people have begun to buy XRP to hold until later dates, this has resulted in the price becoming active and speculation becoming possible.

The ripple platform is centralised to one operating firm and therefore is being welcomed more openly by regulators.

Is everything I have said correct?
If there is anything wrong in my thinking or any other information to add I would appreciate the help.

Good job, guy. Xrp will be hottest coin in this year. Many investors joined this game.
however you need to wait for more new updates before you can make a good decision for investment.
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:43:23 PM

This is very, very awesome news. And one more step for XRP not to depend on XBT anymore!
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: