Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:52:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636377 times)
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:39:25 PM

I hope you are right... I'd like XRP price to growth to 1 USD (0.3 will be good also...Wink. Excuse me for my language mistakes.

that you can relax and just wait- say for an year at most... (perhaps within few months ). You don't even have to depend on trading and exchanges that much for 1 USD. If ripple successfully moved even 5% of global Swift remittance movement ( 300 billion ) - to make ti possible in smooth manner and use XRP collateral on RC Cloud XRP will have to be between 2 to 3 USD.

if its not, market participants will get greedy to grab the XRP bandwidth ( for ability to remit more then their share ) and it will shoot up even more :-)

So at this point, ripple XRP's evaluation to 3 USD is a given in my books and also as per some other financial people's opinion ( who are much more wise, old and smarter then myself ) . It is just matter of time, as projects go live and one aftr the other operations kick off.

i completely stopped worrying about exchanges and trading. I just have my XRP in cold wallet on my usb drive and will take it out when it is 1 USD and beyond and start averaging down all the way till 3 or 4 USD.
Good luck.

What you used to create cold wallet and what usb?
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
f0rmdeep

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:43:51 PM

I hope you are right... I'd like XRP price to growth to 1 USD (0.3 will be good also...Wink. Excuse me for my language mistakes.

that you can relax and just wait- say for an year at most... (perhaps within few months ). You don't even have to depend on trading and exchanges that much for 1 USD. If ripple successfully moved even 5% of global Swift remittance movement ( 300 billion ) - to make ti possible in smooth manner and use XRP collateral on RC Cloud XRP will have to be between 2 to 3 USD.

if its not, market participants will get greedy to grab the XRP bandwidth ( for ability to remit more then their share ) and it will shoot up even more :-)

So at this point, ripple XRP's evaluation to 3 USD is a given in my books and also as per some other financial people's opinion ( who are much more wise, old and smarter then myself ) . It is just matter of time, as projects go live and one aftr the other operations kick off.

i completely stopped worrying about exchanges and trading. I just have my XRP in cold wallet on my usb drive and will take it out when it is 1 USD and beyond and start averaging down all the way till 3 or 4 USD.
Good luck.

I use Desktop Wallet by Rippex ( Brazilian Ripple Exchange ) : and when i create an account using that wallet, it directly creates it on RCL ( no exchange, third party etc , no one to freeze funds etc ) .. i feel very safe this way ..

here is the wallet link : https://rippex.net/carteira-ripple.php (  download the right one for your operating system/computer and unzip it - there is not much , and then run a program called "RippleAdminConsole-1.X.X" something inside the unzipped folder.

and he is a short video from rippex showing how to use their desktop wallet.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emlhwj2pVg8

Whatever you do try with small amounts first and make sure u are doing right , and feel safe. once you gain confidence, i tell ya this is so good !

@PS : also when u create a new account, it creates a private key file .. Make sure you store that file and 'DONT' share it with anyone ever. That private key file and your password is all you need to recover yoru XRP from anywhere and anytime .. even if your computer crashes or anything like that .  So in my USB drive i have a downloaded wallet and one copy of this private key file . and i remember my password in my mind..... that's it ! :-)

once you use, you will start loving ripple. because its like instant, no hours of confirmation time etc and the records and transaction entries are very precise / immediate.

(PS: Also some people also use xrpchat community desktop wallet, that is available here : https://bithomp.com/ . This is open source and developed by xrp community members on xrpchat.com . The code is on github and anyone can take a look, so pretty safe and no funny business. Everything related to ripple is very clean and safe actually.. oh well )

good luck, stay safe !

torrentco

Activity: 2114
Merit: 418

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:59:59 PM

Good luck.

I use Desktop Wallet by Rippex ( Brazilian Ripple Exchange ) : and when i create an account using that wallet, it directly creates it on RCL ( no exchange, third party etc , no one to freeze funds etc ) .. i feel very safe this way ..

here is the wallet link : https://rippex.net/carteira-ripple.php (  download the right one for your operating system/computer and unzip it - there is not much , and then run a program called "RippleAdminConsole-1.X.X" something inside the unzipped folder.

and he is a short video from rippex showing how to use their desktop wallet.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emlhwj2pVg8

Whatever you do try with small amounts first and make sure u are doing right , and feel safe. once you gain confidence, i tell ya this is so good !

@PS : also when u create a new account, it creates a private key file .. Make sure you store that file and 'DONT' share it with anyone ever. That private key file and your password is all you need to recover yoru XRP from anywhere and anytime .. even if your computer crashes or anything like that .  So in my USB drive i have a downloaded wallet and one copy of this private key file . and i remember my password in my mind..... that's it ! :-)

once you use, you will start loving ripple. because its like instant, no hours of confirmation time etc and the records and transaction entries are very precise / immediate.

(PS: Also some people also use xrpchat community desktop wallet, that is available here : https://bithomp.com/ . This is open source and developed by xrp community members on xrpchat.com . The code is on github and anyone can take a look, so pretty safe and no funny business. Everything related to ripple is very clean and safe actually.. oh well )

good luck, stay safe !

u are expecting somebody on this forum to run an exe file which you give link to?seriously??
kawacaki

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 07:28:25 PM

I used ripply.eu to make a paper wallet. Thats where i stored all my xrp. Now i see that ripply.eu is offline, also their app is not in the playstore anymore..
Are my xrp still save in the paper wallet without ripply support?and how do i acces the wallet now?

f0rmdeep

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:29:44 PM

Good luck.

good luck, stay safe !

u are expecting somebody on this forum to run an exe file which you give link to?seriously??

nope, go to github , verify every line to your satisfaction, compile and run . actually you dont need any of that, you can make your own calls to rcl, or evenuse a single page client like this ( where you can verify every word ) : https://jatchili.github.io/minimalist-ripple-client/

good luck
f0rmdeep

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:33:02 PM

I used ripply.eu to make a paper wallet. Thats where i stored all my xrp. Now i see that ripply.eu is offline, also their app is not in the playstore anymore..
Are my xrp still save in the paper wallet without ripply support?and how do i acces the wallet now?

Yep, have you saved your secret key and remember your password ? if you have , then you are perfectly fine. that is all you need . i once took help on xrpchat.com forum, they have chat box .. i suggest you ping there and i am sure they will help you recover all your wallet contents

infact i understand even this minimal single page interface allows you to recover everything... https://jatchili.github.io/minimalist-ripple-client/ , but if u feel u need a bit more hand holding and help, feel free to ask on xrpchat.com  chat window .... i think you will need to just register to be able to see the chat window.. u cannot type as guest ..

also from what i have seen previously recovery procedure takes only 5 mins, if u have your secret key/password. So go ahead and get back your forgotten funds. good luck.
kawacaki

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 07:36:58 PM

Yeah i have the adres en secret key.. no password was required. . So i am safe? I was not planning to touch the xrp this year Smiley

Edit: thnx!

I just wanted to make sure i'm not screwing my self keeping everything on this paper wallet, where talking about $50.000 by now .and i'm not a rich guy (yet)

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:37:19 PM

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/05/12/bitcoin-network-backlog-grows-165000-unconfirmed-transactions/
It was only to be expected there would be Bitcoin congestion at some point. Given the recent surge in popularity, that is not entirely surprising. However, this new backlog has grown out of proportions by quite a margin. With over 165,000 transactions waiting for confirmations, things are not looking that great. It appears Bitcoin users are forced to pay higher fees or hold off on broadcasting transactions for the time being.

Im sure at least 50% of this traffic is people buy btc for alts...
What if XRP becomes the new default entry coin for alts...inc btc?
With XRP speed,cheaper fees and proven reliability, it is possible...esp if it takes over btc market cap ( we almost 1/3rd there )

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:48:54 PM

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/05/12/bitcoin-network-backlog-grows-165000-unconfirmed-transactions/
It was only to be expected there would be Bitcoin congestion at some point. Given the recent surge in popularity, that is not entirely surprising. However, this new backlog has grown out of proportions by quite a margin. With over 165,000 transactions waiting for confirmations, things are not looking that great. It appears Bitcoin users are forced to pay higher fees or hold off on broadcasting transactions for the time being.

With XRP speed,cheaper fees and proven reliability, it is possible...esp if it takes over btc market cap ( we almost 1/3rd there )
Well if looking forward this ca be possible since we are seeing heavy traffic and the fee hurts btc holders for sure people around will look for another way to make it quicker yet cheaper fees.
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:54:09 PM

Well if looking forward this ca be possible since we are seeing heavy traffic and the fee hurts btc holders for sure people around will look for another way to make it quicker yet cheaper fees.

I moved xrp from Poloniex to Bittrex and took less than five seconds.
I sent BTC from my wallet to Bittrex and got stuck for 6 days.
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 08:38:53 PM

In the race to be first, Coinone officially launched XRP for the first time in Korea today at 11:00 pm Korea Time on May 12, 2017.

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/05/12/coinone-launches-ripple-trading-3-days-ahead-schedule/

RayX12

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 08:40:13 PM

This is an interesting fact.  Inspect that infographic in detail...
What is causing the BTC clog???

https://twitter.com/dangermouse117/status/861992606292516864
RayX12

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 08:47:22 PM

Here is a fascinating article about Ripple’s dominance of the payments space:

http://www.euromoney.com/Article/3717075/Category/0/ChannelPage/207407/Ripple-reaps-benefits-of-payments-focus.html

Buy XRP or cry!!!!   Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:36:34 PM

Here is a fascinating article about Ripple’s dominance of the payments space:

http://www.euromoney.com/Article/3717075/Category/0/ChannelPage/207407/Ripple-reaps-benefits-of-payments-focus.html

Buy XRP or cry!!!!   Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Very nice   Grin

also https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/05/11/japans-bitbank-inc-launches-ltcbtc-trading-eth-xrp-way/

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
f0rmdeep

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:45:30 PM

please vote for XRP : https://twitter.com/bobbyclee/status/862905887320547328

please pass it on ...
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:22:44 PM

watch out for BB walls  Wink

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:30:33 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2017, 11:53:47 PM by Mrpumperitis

2    Ethereum    $8,167,666,825    
3    Ripple    $7,681,706,721

Time to go back to #2 and then begin our journey to dethrone the king  Tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1fnjqkJb0I
God of War - Theme Song (Live Orchestra) 2014  Grin

Zegra

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:53:35 PM

The speed is increasing. It's not like last week, but it is getting a bit fun again finally! Cheesy
Zegra

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:54:32 PM

nonono alts are in bear market! King is going up! Didn't you read the posts of the trolls the past day?Huh??
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:58:41 PM

nonono alts are in bear market! King is going up! Didn't you read the posts of the trolls the past day?Huh??
trolls are fun lol, keeps forum busy, and others learn useful info by lurking as the community explains what they know

times running out for cheap XRP  , 8weeks roughly  for SBI VC
we dont have time for sideways ...a few days and move on up up up..then bit down down, then up up up up lol   Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: