Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:27:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636381 times)
vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:29:45 PM

What exactly SBI refers to, I am really confusing about XRP because whether to hold or sell. Som people are telling that XRP blockchain attracted many banks. So the price XRP will be soaring in coming days, some people are saying it will increase the price and it falls to where it was before.

That's why it's called speculation. You simply do not need to understand it. Just ride along. Do you know people also speculate about XRP surpassing Bitcoin and achieving a $100 Billion Marketcap? Yeah, That too.

Considering current price of BTC, it requires 40B capacity to get 1$ per XRP, so it has to be ~ 0.00075 BTC, this is 20 times of what it is now.

Now, important to understand, XRP has value, its an asset. To have a price it needs to have an exchange and demand, which is what guys working on and that will start happening, when settlement/remittance will start taking place, when IoV will enter IoT, when XRP get listed on FX or alternate one.

XRP does not give a shit about BTC, and does not depends on it, put it on cold storage and forget about Poloniex/Kraken, as both of them centralise XRP value around BTC. But this is again has nothing to do with XRP itself.

And why I waste time explaining that....

Not a waste sir, not a waste at all. Its very important that people know what you just stated. XRP is not BTC dependent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:23:39 PM

Where do you guys store your Ripple? I'm new to them I have bought some of it on kraken. I did visit their forum but seem like I can't find their wallet guide.
Care to point me where I can find it please?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:37:35 PM

What exactly SBI refers to, I am really confusing about XRP because whether to hold or sell. Som people are telling that XRP blockchain attracted many banks. So the price XRP will be soaring in coming days, some people are saying it will increase the price and it falls to where it was before.

That's why it's called speculation. You simply do not need to understand it. Just ride along. Do you know people also speculate about XRP surpassing Bitcoin and achieving a $100 Billion Marketcap? Yeah, That too.

Considering current price of BTC, it requires 40B capacity to get 1$ per XRP, so it has to be ~ 0.00075 BTC, this is 20 times of what it is now.

Now, important to understand, XRP has value, its an asset. To have a price it needs to have an exchange and demand, which is what guys working on and that will start happening, when settlement/remittance will start taking place, when IoV will enter IoT, when XRP get listed on FX or alternate one.

XRP does not give a shit about BTC, and does not depends on it, put it on cold storage and forget about Poloniex/Kraken, as both of them centralise XRP value around BTC. But this is again has nothing to do with XRP itself.

Not a waste sir, not a waste at all. Its very important that people know what you just stated. XRP is not BTC dependent.

Thank you Sir,

Where do you guys store your Ripple? I'm new to them I have bought some of it on kraken. I did visit their forum but seem like I can't find their wallet guide.

Wallet as a Cold Storage only available on GateHub (also they know you secret)(also they store your secret), also you can have a look here:

https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/998-official-cold-wallet-from-ripplecom/?page=2
https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/2933-cold-storage-of-ripple/?page=2

If you want maximum privacy.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:15:02 PM

Very well said...spot on m8  Smiley

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
alphahacktivist

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:23:50 PM

any update on the BAFT
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:31:09 PM

any update on the BAFT
not yet..usually takes a few days for us mortals to get the full info  Cheesy

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Orias67

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:47:59 PM

Ripple exists since 2013 if I don't make a mistake, and since 4 years the value of this coin didn't grow up or maybe a little.

How can you be sure that it will suddenly change ? Why ? And when ?

I'm new here so I try to learn Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:07:33 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2017, 11:36:13 PM by Mrpumperitis

Ripple exists since 2013 if I don't make a mistake, and since 4 years the value of this coin didn't grow up or maybe a little.

How can you be sure that it will suddenly change ? Why ? And when ?

I'm new here so I try to learn Smiley

i had XRP in 2013 & 2014...i was getting around 10 xrp for 1cent...i told many people it will eventually goto 1 xrp = 1cent  Wink (this was due to speculation)
so from 2013 to 2017 a rough 10x has been achieved.

as the yrs passed so much happened in crpyto, fud and other things,
 i took my eye of xrp...got caught up in the whole decentralzed vs centralized ideaolgy,
only came back to XRP in march 2017...luckily somehow it was almost exactly where i left it..around 1 cent for 1 xrp.

Now XRP has real use cases and can change is changing the entire worlds finance...in 6weeks, it has done around 10x in price increase.
The new price increase is not speculation..its real asset adoption.
Give this 6months, it will have done at least 50x increase in value as XRP tech becomes the backbone of finance.
Give it 6years and it will be over 500x increase in value as real adoption of crypto takes place.

ps..if you bought $1k of XRP in 2013 and held till today ...$1k would be worth over $100k !!! (roughly, could be higher)

Orias67

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:41:29 PM

@Mrpumperitis

Ho I didn't expect an answer so much complet. Thank you very much for this explication, I think I will open a Ripple wallet (I don't know which is the best but I will check) and put 10 or 20$ on it just in case Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:00:05 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 12:33:56 AM by mprep

@Mrpumperitis

Ho I didn't expect an answer so much complet. Thank you very much for this explication, I think I will open a Ripple wallet (I don't know which is the best but I will check) and put 10 or 20$ on it just in case Smiley
no probs ... id say goto gatehub for best long term security.
or Bitstamp

Ive got a feelin...a good feelin.....lol

BAFT speech ended...everyone went home and began buyin

fiat just entered...BTC went up....now fiat & BTC will come to XRP...

I think its time to go up  Smiley Smiley

The chart is calm and Ripplin...soon it will Shockwave  Cool muahahaha

Buy or hodl asap me thinks

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:41:45 AM

Thank you Sir,

Wallet as a Cold Storage only available on GateHub (also they know you secret)(also they store your secret), also you can have a look here:

I haven't tried any of them but which can you recommend, I'm looking for a wallet that also don't have to download all the chain so i can easily move it from one wallet to another. Its a hassle free for me that way and we don't have to wait for hours to sync.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:42:48 AM

Cheesy

If BTC forks...i wonder how SBI virtual currencies would support both versions or...delist BTC? and just trade XRP...same for all of the new legal japan crypto exchanges opening soon..what would they do?  hmmm
Either way delist or keep both BTC versions....a BTC fork will benefit XRP.

mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:56:12 AM

Market caps are not completely related to the price, the market cap is based on buying and selling and when it comes to a price still, XRP need to bounce a lot more because it is still at down phase only.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:59:41 AM

People speculating xrp will surpass btc? Cheapest laugh I've had this year
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1862

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:04:13 PM

People speculating xrp will surpass btc? Cheapest laugh I've had this year

Hard but doesn't mean it is impossible. When world's most top banks uses it and utilize xrp it will skyrocket very fast.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
vsyc

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:05:07 PM

Very well said...spot on m8  Smiley

Thanks mate!

Thank you Sir,

I haven't tried any of them but which can you recommend, I'm looking for a wallet that also don't have to download all the chain so i can easily move it from one wallet to another. Its a hassle free for me that way and we don't have to wait for hours to sync.

Just use GateHub and be happy!
Teliber

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:03:24 PM

Ripple (XRP) Will easy hit 1$

Maybe not "easy", but its possible in next couple months.
vsyc

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:34:31 PM

I think it safe to say that XRP established between 3600-4000, full attention and new highs from end of May onward!

Also BTC resistant!
vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:06:36 PM

I think it safe to say that XRP established between 3600-4000, full attention and new highs from end of May onward!

Also BTC resistant!

I think you are right on that. Stayed between there nearly this entire time for about 90% of the time or more. Sometimes a bit higher and sometimes a bit lower but now seems like its found its spot.

I notice XRP stays sideways for awhile and then it goes up which I read Sideways markets like XRP generally go up over time.
vsyc

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:17:41 PM

Also BTC resistant!

I think you are right on that. Stayed between there nearly this entire time for about 90% of the time or more. Sometimes a bit higher and sometimes a bit lower but now seems like its found its spot.

I notice XRP stays sideways for awhile and then it goes up which I read Sideways markets like XRP generally go up over time.

It stabilise at 0.00006 end of June, no choice, that is 0.1, considering BTC 1700 by that time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: