Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:36:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636336 times)
f0rmdeep

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:23:23 PM

Well the simple way to shut people up is to name one bank that has bought a load of XRP, but the fact is you can't name any bank that has. The fact is also only 0.00001 xrp is burned per transaction and no bank is going to transact directly in XRP when it is so volatile that wouldn't make economic sense.

if a bank did buy any XRP, do you really think you'd know? banks won't be buying on an exchange, and there's probably a confidentiality agreement preventing any information from being released (at least at this point). the amount which is burned per transaction makes sense... do you know how many transactions are made daily?

Well the rumors are from next market report, they will announce how much their partners ( banks, FI's etc ) brought from them and give the numbers. They wont say which bank brought how much but they will say the numbers..

besides SBI Japan has already brought some of both bitcoin and ripple for their exchange, and they will be buying more XRP as they are partner company with ripple.

I really donno who makes us FUDs these... if its an assumption, its bad at even that.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:57:11 PM

Sorry Stell but if you don't want cheap XRP because you sold already I see no reason why you'd come to this thread daily to announce the downfall (which is just a guess, no better than anyones).

I'll say something more: because you go through all this trouble, it's because you actually think the XRP pricd WON'T decline. Otherwise you'd just wait until it naturally fell and buy back then.

It's not cheap people ! It's actually priced at the highest prices it's ever been. People come here because it's a discussion and the discussion happens to be XRP. Many on this board are blinded by there qualitative views on what's going on with XRP. The quantative information show that it's way over priced !

Go do the research every day people are buying it at the high price to have it dumped on them because there is no volume to support the high price !

Them volume looks like a bell curve !

The highest price ever is ~ 15k
Price now is 9.5k
And quantity is not quality.
The discussion about XRP had quality.
But only until the moment had come, when too many people bought in at the big pump on may the 8th.
From this moment, the discussion lost its quality...
Unfortunately.

well now add to all that, one more Winning stroke of genius. Check this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1912691.0

Why adding more threads.. hard to keep up.   Cry
f0rmdeep

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:00:26 PM

Sorry Stell but if you don't want cheap XRP because you sold already I see no reason why you'd come to this thread daily to announce the downfall (which is just a guess, no better than anyones).

I'll say something more: because you go through all this trouble, it's because you actually think the XRP pricd WON'T decline. Otherwise you'd just wait until it naturally fell and buy back then.

It's not cheap people ! It's actually priced at the highest prices it's ever been. People come here because it's a discussion and the discussion happens to be XRP. Many on this board are blinded by there qualitative views on what's going on with XRP. The quantative information show that it's way over priced !

Go do the research every day people are buying it at the high price to have it dumped on them because there is no volume to support the high price !

Them volume looks like a bell curve !

The highest price ever is ~ 15k
Price now is 9.5k
And quantity is not quality.
The discussion about XRP had quality.
But only until the moment had come, when too many people bought in at the big pump on may the 8th.
From this moment, the discussion lost its quality...
Unfortunately.

well now add to all that, one more Winning stroke of genius. Check this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1912691.0

Why adding more threads.. hard to keep up.   Cry
well new news so needed fresh heading.
X_X_X

Activity: 117
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:03:12 PM

XRP is FIAT 2.0 crap. Period. It's already dead.

Nah XRP is done and dusted.
Their distribution model was so centralised that its against the crypto spirit.

Didnt expect the price to go over 1500. Already sold my coins.
It stays exciting Smiley

Remember these days?  Grin Those annoying know-it-alls...
RayX12

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:52:21 PM

I am so tired of POLO so I transferred some XRP to Bittrex.

WOW!  IT TOOK LESS THAN 10 SECONDS FROM THE TIME I CLICKED ON MY CONFIRM MAIL FROM POLONIEX.

BTC IS SO DEAD!  I have been waiting for 6  trasanction confirmations from BTC for 5 days .
FUCK BTC!
FUCK BTC!

LOVE XRP  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 09:08:35 PM

WOW!  IT TOOK LESS THAN 10 SECONDS FROM THE TIME I CLICKED ON MY CONFIRM MAIL FROM POLONIEX.

BTC IS SO DEAD!  I have been waiting for 6  trasanction confirmations from BTC for 5 days .
FUCK BTC!
FUCK BTC!

I'm getting screwed by Polo big time. They cost me so much money its not even funny. I'm still in it still have lots but they still cost me a lot too its major BS.

I'm really upset about this.

The site crashes, then everyone gets scared and dumps.

No other site crashes like this one.

It never used to. The only time it ever crashes since April 1st is when XRP or STR are going up. I have a tweet I sent them from weeks ago saying hey XRP is going up the site better not crash again. No joke I sent that tweet before both these crashes the last week or so
RayX12

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 09:20:35 PM

WOW!  IT TOOK LESS THAN 10 SECONDS FROM THE TIME I CLICKED ON MY CONFIRM MAIL FROM POLONIEX.

BTC IS SO DEAD!  I have been waiting for 6  trasanction confirmations from BTC for 5 days .
FUCK BTC!
FUCK BTC!

LOVE XRP  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

I'm getting screwed by Polo big time. They cost me so much money its not even funny. I'm still in it still have lots but they still cost me a lot too its major BS.

It never used to. The only time it ever crashes since April 1st is when XRP or STR are going up. I have a tweet I sent them from weeks ago saying hey XRP is going up the site better not crash again. No joke I sent that tweet before both these crashes the last week or so

Yes, something is very strange with POLO.  It just does not make any sense that they could not get their system running correctly.  Goshhh they have been in business for years and have an enourmous market share and still this happens OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

I get the feel that they have preferential trading to some people.. possibly themselves.  The system today was so unresponsive and rejecting every trade I tried to make, yet many other trades were going through the ticker so it was working.

I can understand it could be the heavy load of 30,000 thousand people clicking on sell or buy at the same time but with todays tech this should be no problem.  Although I really dont know anything about this kind of load and if the systems could handle it.  I am assuming that this is a no brainer for markets like nasdaq, but POLO just does not know "how-to" or are screwing us all!
ZenithWombat

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 09:33:25 PM

WOW!  IT TOOK LESS THAN 10 SECONDS FROM THE TIME I CLICKED ON MY CONFIRM MAIL FROM POLONIEX.

BTC IS SO DEAD!  I have been waiting for 6  trasanction confirmations from BTC for 5 days .
FUCK BTC!
FUCK BTC!

Yes, something is very strange with POLO.  It just does not make any sense that they could not get their system running correctly.  Goshhh they have been in business for years and have an enourmous market share and still this happens OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

I get the feel that they have preferential trading to some people.. possibly themselves.  The system today was so unresponsive and rejecting every trade I tried to make, yet many other trades were going through the ticker so it was working.

I can understand it could be the heavy load of 30,000 thousand people clicking on sell or buy at the same time but with todays tech this should be no problem.  Although I really dont know anything about this kind of load and if the systems could handle it.  I am assuming that this is a no brainer for markets like nasdaq, but POLO just does not know "how-to" or are screwing us all!

what do you guys think of Bittrex? or kraken? have not traded on either, but thinking of trying as Polo lag so bad.
Pzest1

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 09:47:24 PM

Wasnt going to bother with this thread but good to see others have the exact same questions. The 'trolls'(anyone with a negative view on your beloved coin) are right. Shut us up by showing some news that a bank is buying and stocking XRP. pages of 'duiscussion' are not that.

And to say we wouldnt hear about it is laughable and is the funniest excuse ive heard (besides polo crashes). They will most certainly make sure you hear about it as it will cause the coin to boom. Lets not forget marketing geniuses google are in on this to. Its simple Ripple labs were smart enough to produces an awesome piece of Fintech to do with the crypto space that allows them to make money off the trechnology and some small profit off cryptos, thats what they have been able to achieve and its Brilliant! No ones denying that and its why i admire Ripple.

Its well known that banks want nothing to do with the crypto space as their money and control is in FIAT. So now why would they all of a sudden buy into this coin for anything other than transaction fees. Simple, again, Ripple allows them to benefit of the PROTOCOL without disrupting their bread and butter.

Its good to see others arent blind but unfortunately its a lost cause. IF you are a non believer you are wrong and a troll, your comments will quickly go back pages, covered up by pictures and news of conferences to ensure the hype men suck in the blind. And especially listened to the guy that predicted the rise of ETH and even the natural rise of alts lol im sure every one that bought ETH read it from Mr Pump instead of simply reading news. Funny how i benefited and i never got advice from Pumps crystal ball....

In other news, bitcoin dips, bitcoiners pump alts, resupply and buy back into BTC on the rise. If you cant see that trend and benefit from that then just believe its a XRP boom!

Edit: and on queue, look at that, the reds starting to appear on XRP as the greens are appearing on BTC. Thanks for lending me that crystal ball Ripplers
RayX12

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 09:57:44 PM

........ Thanks for lending me that crystal ball Ripplers

Can you clarify your cryptic message??  Roll Eyes
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:00:48 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2017, 10:21:14 PM by Mrpumperitis

im sorry i think its just me confused ...what do you regard as adoption? can you give me an example or two?    
Do you mean merchants accepting XRP as currency?  

i asked you again you ignored that too
so now.....

Cheesy Tongue

lols @ ltc,  smart trader   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
my crystal ball says...your gona lose $$   ( i know where ltc is headin...traded it for 5yrs...i know many ltc whales and what they are doing and when  lols )

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Pzest1

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:07:34 PM

Not sure what ive been asked but i have provided plenty of facts and its you guys that cant provide anything other than hope. SHOW US SOME XRP BUY NEWS!!!

Look at the BTC chart and look at the XRP chart and tell me how you can not see what is really going on. The smart trader will be selling on the XRP dip, buying into BTC as it shoots over 1900 today, then convert it back for more XRP. i advised that yesterday as well and you guys could have benefited by more XRP if you wish. Its exactly how Bitcoiners are benefiting from you so do it back to them.

RayX12

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:11:39 PM

Not sure what ive been asked but i have provided plenty of facts and its you guys that cant provide anything other than hope. SHOW US SOME XRP BUY NEWS!!!

Look at the BTC chart and look at the XRP chart and tell me how you can not see what is really going on. The smart trader will be selling on the XRP dip, buying into BTC as it shoots over 1900 today, then convert it back for more XRP. i advised that yesterday as well and you guys could have benefited by more XRP if you wish. Its exactly how Bitcoiners are benefiting from you so do it back to them.

Alright, that is perfectly clear now!

I saw this coming four (4) days ago.. see below:

deja vu:

Programmed sell of ALT prior to a BTC pump.  This was done by BTC maximalist trying to teach the ALTs who is king.  Been here done that.
Crypto is a dirty space.

The symptoms started yesterday and could get worse.
g___

Activity: 273
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:19:18 PM

The smart trader will be selling on the XRP dip...

you lost all credibility with this statement - sell on a dip?! 😂
Zegra

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:20:46 PM

The volume looks like a bell curve !

I'm not saying it is cheap now, I said you are spreading these messages one or two times a day with cherrypicked facts hoping to influence all readers here, so it could get cheap for you to buy!
Pzest1

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:23:43 PM

Yup, been happening for awhile. Its the natural rise of alts along with BTC as others get excited as they see an alt grow, they buy some, it dumps but the mainstream buyers dont sell so it doesnt completely drop. Its not unfortunately news of a conference or banks buying big. It tends to happen with the cheaper alts as there is less loss for those dumping if they are not the first to do so. Like i said everyone benefits but any alt buyer can to by riding it with them (only if you trade).

Ive been quite clear on how i like what Ripple has done and all ive asked to do is be shown some XRP buying news. In doing so im negative and a troll. People looking to buy have a right to hear some other sides and it would be wrong for them not to ask the same, its their hard earned dollars. Even said if you can show me that news ill join the XRP bandwagon for more than just pumping...

Oh and 'g' i didnt say sell at the bottom of a dip genius, a dip is a curve going down unless you have some scientific way to pick the exact start of a dip. it has a start and an end. Unfortunately you look like a fool for not realising it and making daily money. What you think its just one guy pumping your alts and then dropping them? nope others are riding the wave up, and the DIP down.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:30:51 PM

pest 1  Tongue...now your just spamming..copy n paste....boring...go learn yourself if you really want to...but you wont....not our fault you sold XRP under 10cents  Tongue  o sorry on the dip lololssss Cheesy Cheesy

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Pzest1

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:41:48 PM

wow its like arguing with toddlers, cant provide one bit of evidence to have a proper debate besides research yourself, read back 50 pages on our 'discussion' and they would never tell us if banks bought XRP. yup i lost big on XRP, man it hurts  Grin peace out and thanks for the stimulating debate Mr PUMP

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:47:36 PM

wow its like arguing with toddlers, cant provide one bit of evidence to have a proper debate besides research yourself, read back 50 pages on our 'discussion' and they would never tell us if banks bought XRP. yup i lost big on XRP, man it hurts  Grin peace out and thanks for the stimulating debate Mr PUMP

The name oof the thread is...Ripple Speculation...not Ripple facts, not Ripple faq for pests...we are not customer support....sitting here waiting to answer every thought you have...ltrs smart trader , go sell on the dips lol

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:49:13 PM

Poloniex withdraw problems thread...guys check this thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1908081.0

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: