Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:47:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636963 times)
mankeen

Activity: 644
Merit: 292

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:54:09 AM

Ripple is bubble
SupaDude

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 05:33:21 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2017, 05:45:01 AM by SupaDude

Ripple has great potential and is very cheap. So the only question is can you afford to gamble with 100 - 300 bucks?

I think we have to look at the Ripple project from a higher altitude and consider the future of money, banking cartels, central banks, and the zeitgeist of our times as banks deal with their terminal illness. Ripple if not clandestine, then is a competitor to the current banking cartel which has over 100 youtube conspiracy videos explaining in detail how we all ended up slaves to the 1%. The presence of this forum and the accompanying provocateurs are evidence of the wave of change that is coming or here at this moment.
     The wave has to much kinetic energy to stop, so they are going to try to redirect or influence its direction. Build barriers and hire professional FUD packers whenever possible.
     If I were ripple and I had the resources to pull it off, I would get a significant footprint around the entire earth before I made my presence known to my enemies. The enemies are the americans and other so called populist movements around the earth that will rejecting fiat with her ruling families. That would not be possible without letting a few traders and early adopters get rich, that would be us; you need them to give you momentum and add social proof to the sheeple. Banking executives who can personally get rich by making early investments will not oppose your rule, if they are in the game. Ripple is a bridge to allow the banking oligarchs to be reborn in a new paradigm. This was never intended for the masses and once that is done, the door will close and sell only will be allowed on the exchanges when they consolidate their power.
     The current news about the big banks joining ether and/or hyperledger is the same play, other cartels jockeying for position in the post under the basket of the future.
     Ripple is the SDR competitor, a superclass connecting all the banks regardless of nation, while at the same time trying desperately to kill Shaq or Bitcoin. They are not benevolent and I do not trust the motives of the Stellar guy who's is going to undergird (7B Ripple) the underbanked with a currency based on Ripple super money at some point on the other side of the reset. Let's help the poor blacks and browns with the new and improved fiat on a shiny new mobile phones with 5G LTE, what's app, fucking uber. It is possible, just not likely.

rubbertoe9

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:49:54 AM

XRP was rallying to 1750 highest, but the market is not bullish or XRP's market cap is already big, no more growth room. The price be 900 sat again. Seed B funding is just hype, such siacoin did the same, pump and dump

Care to revise?

Do you?
tifossi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:01:58 AM

XRP will break 0.0002 soon.
*remember my words
x1tr

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:31:14 AM

Honestly doubt that. Their available volume is way to big. To reach a price of $1 XRP market cap needs to be huge..
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 12:59:47 PM

In my opinion no way to reach 1USD per XRP in near future. Though I'm not one of those who are sending Ripple to hell because they are bank oriented and banking friendly I have some doubts about their system (blockchain). It was tested and some bugs were found. It means that XRP transfers are in risk. However, they have money for development and can change the situation in the future.

Regarding the price I think that this year is not for Ripple. We can expect pump to 1000 satoshi area but I doubt about bigger rise.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
OrangeP

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:05:04 PM

Why would the price of a ripple ever rise?

It isn't scarce, is it?

Hottest Coins: Decred, ZCoin, Waves
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1075

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:28:38 AM

guys...thoughts on this...https://ripple.com/solutions/retail-remittances/#demovideo

“We view blockchain as a competitive advantage that allows us to provide differentiated products, serve the on-demand expectations of our existing clients, and grow our customer base. For example, using the Ripple solution, we are working on a new commercial payment service for retail customers that will allow them to send money from China to the U.S. and other countries in real-time.”

— Andrew Fang, General Manager & Head of Innovation and Research at Shanghai Huarui Bank

XRP is getting ready to go over $1billion cap soon  Cool

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:35:18 AM

guys...thoughts on this...https://ripple.com/solutions/retail-remittances/#demovideo

“We view blockchain as a competitive advantage that allows us to provide differentiated products, serve the on-demand expectations of our existing clients, and grow our customer base. For example, using the Ripple solution, we are working on a new commercial payment service for retail customers that will allow them to send money from China to the U.S. and other countries in real-time.”

— Andrew Fang, General Manager & Head of Innovation and Research at Shanghai Huarui Bank

nice info mate, lets see if the price will move again from 600+ sat im waiting to see another 800+ and break it out to .0001 value
from there for sure we will see fomo to rush in and joined the ride, keep accumulating and wait till the price to skyrocket.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:07:54 AM

nice info mate, lets see if the price will move again from 600+ sat im waiting to see another 800+ and break it out to .0001 value
from there for sure we will see fomo to rush in and joined the ride, keep accumulating and wait till the price to skyrocket.

600sats will be gone soon, ive been doing exactly what you said lol
Its been a few weeks now and now the rockets have the fuel ready for blast off  Wink
expect many big greenies on the charts soon  Smiley

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:52:27 AM

Shanghai Huarui Bank to back tech startups,
Established in 2015, SHB is one of the first five private banks in China. By November-end, its assets were worth more than 30 billion yuan and loans extended were worth 11.5 bilion yuan. Importantly, there were no non-performing loans.
http://www.china.org.cn/business/2017-01/16/content_40110136.htm

wow , all the big boys were here a few weeks ago and one of the speakers.....
Andrew Fang
Head of Innovation Shanghai Huarui Bank
http://www.lendit.com/usa/2017

http://www.lendit.com/usa/2017/speakers  . check the massive list out, American express president, overstock's patrick, Mastercards Fernandez, Chris from Digital Assets Holdings , to name just a few.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:06:56 PM

XRP  Wink cup has been made...lil handle then.....whooosh... Smiley
Hope you guys brought your spacesuits lol 
xrp is gonna fly past 1000sats soon and thats just the begining  Cool

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:17:00 PM

could ripple replace swift ? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

A consortium of 47 banks has completed a distributed ledger technology (DLT) pilot that is now set to move to production in 2017.
As a result of the successful test, Griffin said some banks involved are now committed to moving to production deployment of the RC Cloud in 2017.
"Several banks are planning to go into production around Autumn," Emi Yoshikawa, director of joint venture partnerships at Ripple, added. "They will now begin discussing the rules and standards between banks."
http://www.coindesk.com/47-banks-blockchain-complete-dlt-cloud-pilot-ripple-tech/
Published on March 2, 2017

i think xrp could be worth more than $10bill if this happens this autumn.  Cool

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:00:01 PM

XRP on coinmarketcap just jumped up to 4th spot, knocking off xmr  Grin
$220mill last week, now over $304mill  Grin
XRP will goto 3rd spot  Cool
Heading to $1bill easy and beyond  Smiley

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:24:15 PM

wtf lol wow

Bank of England working with XRP!!

http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/publications/Documents/news/2017/029.pdf
17 March 2017

Ripple:Ripple’s solution is built around the open and neutral Interledger Protocol and serves to power interoperable payments across different ledgers and networks. We are conducting a PoC with  Ripple to demonstrate the synchronised movement of two different currencies across two different RTGS systems in particular to show how this kind of synchronisation might lower settlement and improve the speed and efficiency of cross
border payments.

Yesterday i asked, could Ripple replace swift?
today i answer.....YES  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 11:55:02 PM

1k sat passed ...this party just gettin started.. Grin Grin Grin

culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 12:08:21 AM

Ok guys, im Invested too.
Lets see this rising
I'm bullish on XRP due their serious progress and their very mature and well-articulated business proposition.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 12:24:43 AM

nice quick retrace...if you sold at top there welldone...but i would highly recommend you get back in asap , this is last time we gonna see XRP under 1k sat....maybe 4ever  Smiley

tifossi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:02:39 AM

XRP will break 0.0002 soon.
*remember my words

We're on a good way Smiley
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:05:08 AM

nice quick retrace...if you sold at top there welldone...but i would highly recommend you get back in asap , this is last time we gonna see XRP under 1k sat....maybe 4ever  Smiley

absolutely thinking the same, we will get very soon to 2500 and than hitting more higher areas
+1  Smiley
x10  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: