Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:12:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636993 times)
vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:40:08 AM

http://allcoinsnews.com/2017/03/24/ripple-market-report-xrpbtc-sets-monthly-high
March 24, 2017
Summary

Ripple has set a new daily, weekly and monthly high of 0.00001129 BTC. Ripple is up 10.60% on the day, up 91.36% on the week and up 106.27% on the month. The weekly trend is up. XRP/BTC saw weekly support at 0.00000550 and weekly resistance at 0.00001129. Market sentiment is bullish.  Cool Grin Grin Grin

edit ...new daily, weekly and monthly high XRP 1175k sats .

gonna soon fly past 2k sats easy  Wink
so good currency pair
i will wait price 2k too Wink

This would not at all surprise me to see
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:37:31 AM

suits up peeps  Kiss test time

this is the test...if btc goes up and xrp holds
we gonna moon so hard
i predict new ATH

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:55:38 AM

http://www.financemagnates.com/institutional-forex/regulation/north-korean-connection-fed-explores-link-81-million-heist-swift-breach/

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:59:19 AM

woaaa btc just went under 900

XRP new safe haven for traders??

i think it could be  Smiley

vanhalendlrband

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:11:39 AM

woaaa btc just went under 900

XRP new safe haven for traders??

i think it could be  Smiley

I think so too. The usage of it makes it a good choice the fact that its not just some P & D coin and legitimate Banks are using it just sets it way above the rest in my opinion.
vanhalendlrband

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:55:47 PM

I think this would be a perfect dip to buy into right now before it goes back up.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:29:47 PM

I think this would be a perfect dip to buy into right now before it goes back up.
spot on m8,
i bought a few more on the dip
Now the only way is up   Smiley

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:30:06 AM

Cool
i hear they gonna start throwin BB walls up soon  Wink

bye bye cheap XRP

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:12:24 AM

https://cryptowallets.io/tag/ripple-core/

Escrow
rippled 0.60.0 release includes Escrow, (previously called SusPay), which introduces a new ledger node type and several new transaction types to the Ripple network. Escrow permits users to cryptographically escrow XRP on RCL with an expiration date using a crypto-condition called preimage-sha-256, commonly referred to as a hashlock. An XRP Escrow transaction on RCL can be used together with Interledger, to allow a payment to be routed without having to trust third-party intermediaries. We believe this will open a range of possibilities and use cases for XRP, particularly when sending high value, low volume payments cross-border.

+much more

vanhalendlrband

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:47:38 AM

Escrow
rippled 0.60.0 release includes Escrow, (previously called SusPay), which introduces a new ledger node type and several new transaction types to the Ripple network. Escrow permits users to cryptographically escrow XRP on RCL with an expiration date using a crypto-condition called preimage-sha-256, commonly referred to as a hashlock. An XRP Escrow transaction on RCL can be used together with Interledger, to allow a payment to be routed without having to trust third-party intermediaries. We believe this will open a range of possibilities and use cases for XRP, particularly when sending high value, low volume payments cross-border.

+much more

That's really interesting i'm reading about it now
akbari1

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:30:19 AM

Escrow

+much more

where do you think the price goes? will hit 2k sat?
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:09:13 AM

Exciting Times for Ripple! 

I never thought id ever be posting here, but filled my bags of Ripple right up on the panic dumping yesterday, so a BIG thank you to all of you who sold XRP under 950 sats, going to be worth twice as much by the end of April.

Will be buying some Mega Easter Eggs this year! And a few Bunny Girls to go inside of them!  Wink

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:34:18 AM

I never thought id ever be posting here, but filled my bags of Ripple right up on the panic dumping yesterday, so a BIG thank you to all of you who sold XRP under 950 sats, going to be worth twice as much by the end of April.

Will be buying some Mega Easter Eggs this year! And a few Bunny Girls to go inside of them!  Wink

nice 1 on pickin up sum cheap XRP

i remember you, from ETH thread about a yr ago.. Wink

welcome to XRP from one MR to another  Smiley

Enjoy the ride up to a new ATH for XRP  Grin

f0rmdeep

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:46:56 PM

Bingo Exactly that, unfortunately i was too much of a chicken and missed out on ETH. read the posts here silently lurking. but din't want to miss out the boat on XRP , and I also picked up a million+ coins on the dip yesterday.

the reason i joined this forum, is because everyone here thinks there is no offline wallet. I really did not want to hold too much online, and wanted to safe keep it offline, because same like things with bright future, XRP will be all low one day and one moment i twill shoot sometime in the coming year or so.

So i digged deep, ripple had a brilliant offline wallet, but due to US Government Bit license provision as purely financial service provider, they had to stop this wallet. But they never actually stopped it. instead transferred the code to one of their gateway called rippex ( a Brazilian ripple trusted gateway for XRP )

Over past 12 horus i have extensively tested it between bitstamp.net online account, gatehub.net online account and my desktop rippex offline wallet

The technology is really amazing, btc with high fees takes like 4 days lately, XRP is like blink of an eye, usually 1 second transactions..

anyway the point is i feel safe with this wallet, thought will not be selfish and help the community ...

here : https://rippex.net/carteira-ripple.php

I suggest don't keep too much XRP online, just if you trade keep some smaller trading amount and remaining stash it offline ( especially moving does not take any time, no reason for not being Safe )

In my case out of 1.6 million XRP, i am only doing some trading with 400k , remaining 1.2 mil i dont want to do what i did with ETH. i was so confident that i wont miss the boat and was trading back and forth and the vicious spike came when it went from 4 to 17 and i missed opportunity of a lifetime.

hope this helps somebody be safe and not do the same mistake .

good luck to you all fellow XRP investors

vanhalendlrband

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:48:05 PM

Somebody is trying to dump but not having a lot of success too many buyers. A very good dip to buy into right now. I'm definitely buying more right now.
f0rmdeep

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:40:04 PM

Somebody is trying to dump but not having a lot of success too many buyers. A very good dip to buy into right now. I'm definitely buying more right now.

yep, the pumper/dumper is much less percent with XRP, i woudl say at-least 60% investors are genuine, tracking various projects like the 47 Japanese banks going live in august, IMF escrow needs and paychannel  usages. As each of these international mainstream projects go into production lot of value to XRP over this and next year.

However, i do believe there is a percent (although smaller ) of pumper/dumper but they are frustrated as they are not able to dump xrp like other coins.. So much they tried and all they could do was take it down 8% - joke is on them.

I just added 280k XRP .
vanhalendlrband

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:30:32 PM

yep, the pumper/dumper is much less percent with XRP, i woudl say at-least 60% investors are genuine, tracking various projects like the 47 Japanese banks going live in august, IMF escrow needs and paychannel  usages. As each of these international mainstream projects go into production lot of value to XRP over this and next year.

However, i do believe there is a percent (although smaller ) of pumper/dumper but they are frustrated as they are not able to dump xrp like other coins.. So much they tried and all they could do was take it down 8% - joke is on them.

I just added 280k XRP .

I totally agree with what you're saying. This coin has legit investors that aren't going to panic sell with them and that's where they're gonna get burned. Everything you said is 100% bang on though I really can't even add anything to that other than my own thoughts on it and that I agree with you.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:50:25 AM

This gonna be a great week for XRP  Smiley

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:51:35 AM

Bingo Exactly that, unfortunately i was too much of a chicken and missed out on ETH. read the posts here silently lurking. but din't want to miss out the boat on XRP , and I also picked up a million+ coins on the dip yesterday.

the reason i joined this forum, is because everyone here thinks there is no offline wallet. I really did not want to hold too much online, and wanted to safe keep it offline, because same like things with bright future, XRP will be all low one day and one moment i twill shoot sometime in the coming year or so.

So i digged deep, ripple had a brilliant offline wallet, but due to US Government Bit license provision as purely financial service provider, they had to stop this wallet. But they never actually stopped it. instead transferred the code to one of their gateway called rippex ( a Brazilian ripple trusted gateway for XRP )

Over past 12 horus i have extensively tested it between bitstamp.net online account, gatehub.net online account and my desktop rippex offline wallet

The technology is really amazing, btc with high fees takes like 4 days lately, XRP is like blink of an eye, usually 1 second transactions..

anyway the point is i feel safe with this wallet, thought will not be selfish and help the community ...

here : https://rippex.net/carteira-ripple.php

I suggest don't keep too much XRP online, just if you trade keep some smaller trading amount and remaining stash it offline ( especially moving does not take any time, no reason for not being Safe )

In my case out of 1.6 million XRP, i am only doing some trading with 400k , remaining 1.2 mil i dont want to do what i did with ETH. i was so confident that i wont miss the boat and was trading back and forth and the vicious spike came when it went from 4 to 17 and i missed opportunity of a lifetime.

hope this helps somebody be safe and not do the same mistake .

good luck to you all fellow XRP investors

AWESOME, Smiley
Im checking it out
Thanks m8

vanhalendlrband

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 03:38:35 AM

Not sure if anyone posted this earlier but this might be a good quick reference to anyone looking at that page right now

http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/publications/Documents/news/2017/029.pdf that's the news of usage with the Bank of England
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: