Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:19:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636465 times)
tris_rambo

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:55:14 PM

came across this on xrpchat - interesting!

https://www.xrpchat.com/uploads/monthly_2017_06/Screenshot_20170622-153230.png.83219a69b114bf8fd3891a788e31d58d.png
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:15:39 PM

#Ripple pledges to Lock up $ 14 XRP #Cryptocurrency — #Steemit

https://twitter.com/iivanov482/status/877782449744355329

what does this mean? Pump within the next hours?
Nice news for all XRP holders. Including me (as you might know, I officially invested and bought 5 XRP to secure my future). Grin
It takes toooo long for them to finally lock those amount of XRPs.
But once it is done, well, we should expect price rising.

And you were saying that you are not troll. What a childish behaviour. Go AWAY!
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:35:36 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2017, 08:00:18 PM by RayX12

My favorite coin is under some kind of spell....

Good news = Dump

Maybe Cliff High "the witch" has more followers than I thought.  He predicted that XRP would sink in June or July based on his WebBot analysis.  I suppose many people have heard of him and are blind followers of his predictions.  I bought his "coin report" and it is full of bullshit about coins that you cannot even buy in the general market.  He is very bullish on Bitcoin and very bearish on XRP..

What is most curious is why he zeroes in on XRP.  I think he was paid to do this and not predicted by his voodoo linguistic computations.  I wonder how much BTC he got from price manipulators and possible XRP competitors to do this type of negative commentary which is based on "ZERO" facts and all about his linguistic voodoo.

The first report where he mentions XRP was published in may 24th and XRP was pounded on that day and subsequent days.

Since May he has published two more reports and now he does not even talk about the “analysis” but he simply states information about the coin, the competition and his views!   It seems that he has become just a paid puppet of whales, BTC maximalist, and competition.

I am also highly suspicious of his work because no other coins have gotten so much bad press as XRP.  He has downplayed XRP in his last three reports.

Although he has built some reputation with his WebBot analysis, I personally think he is now playing the cryptospace market to make some money from the highest bidder.

Here is what he said in May 24:

Ripple, as a crypto currency, has new data sets showing that a 'big fall', or 'big exit', or 'big crash' is going to 'commence' in June or July. The 'commence' word is explicitly chosen as we have the many 'prominent speakers' at 'commencement ceremonies' being a proximate temporal marker for the 'beginning leg down' for Ripple as XRP. So note that there are not specific days forecast here, but rather the proximate of the XRP down leg to the 'commencement season'.

The data sets have sets that are forecasting a down leg that will, over time....let me repeat...over time, take XRP back to the stage of 'questionable' in the meaning of 'does the market care for it?'.

The data sets have the XRP prices being framed in 'jittery language' as was previously forecast now moving into 'worried' language as the general events of Summer at a financial level put additional pressures on CryptoSpace, and Ripple specifically, due to the 'bank connections'.

The data would seem to be suggesting that XRP will encounter its largest, prolonged period of difficulties as the word 'hyperinflation' begins to become more 'mainstream' in its manifestation. Other linguistic temporal markers for yet more unfavorable words for XRP include the forecast problems within the 'regional banking sector' across the USA. As these 'regional banks' become the subject of 'rumored problems' at a national level, the data is forecasting additional pressures on XRP.

Other linguistic temporal markers include 'contention' within the 'ripple organization'. The data would have the 'rumors of contention' being more important to traders in XRP than any substance that is forecast to appear later in response to 'community concerns being expressed openly'.

As modelspace is progressed through June and into July there are sets indicating very large levels of emotional turmoil associated with the XRP coin, and the 'Ripple enterprise'. These sets are suggesting that some people will be using language such as “I got out before the problems.”

To be clear the 'problems' sets are filling around the words of and for 'contention'. So when internal Ripple personality dynamics begin to be intrusive and there is obvious 'conflict', that is what the data is referencing.

There are a number of sets for people also claiming to be 'Ripple wealthy'. These sets have a dual context that should not be ignored. In the first appearing, shortest lasting context, 'ripple wealthy' means just that, 'having a profitable ripple ownership experience'. In the second appearing, much longer lasting context, the term 'ripple wealthy' will come to mean something similar to 'zimbabwe millionaire' implying 'lots of irredeemable asset'.

Here is what he said On June 13th:

A very problematic offering in cryptocurrency markets, the Ripple coin still shows episodic growth, but is also indicated to have 'counter cycle down swings'. This suggests a periodic 'pump and dump' is going to take place. Even within its valuations at this point, there will be some pricing moves that will allow for profits to be taken by the very nimble traders, but most speculators are likely going to little to
no gain over the more staid levels of Bitcoin.

Here is what he said on June 20th:

not mined, punt potential. Doubtful technology. Bank dependent
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:36:45 PM

https://ripple.com/insights/the-importance-of-speed-and-efficiency-in-payments/

Game changer for many businesses
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:17:53 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2017, 11:28:27 PM by vsyc

RayX12, unsubscribe, take it easy  Grin

Here is better reading for you: https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/6686-market-conditions-june-22th-2017-550-pm-edt/
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:37:59 PM

RayX12, unsubscribe, take it easy  Grin

Here is better reading for you: https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/6686-market-conditions-june-22th-2017-550-pm-edt/

Yea, I read that one often.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:11:32 AM

lots of gd stuff to read today

100% honest....ive never heard of high cliff lol ...
seems like a paid troll, that cant even do his job...he should give them a refund lol

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:16:46 AM

member berries...https://ripple.com/insights/the-importance-of-speed-and-efficiency-in-payments/

another great story...your on a roll lol

this article seems like some read my mind and printed it lol
(The Ripple effect... Tongue)

Thanks  Shanna Leonard  Smiley we need more facts like this,..things that nobody can dispute.
excellent article btw  Smiley

ps another huge benefit for XRP Ripple...microtransactions or as the article says..micropayments  Wink

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:57:13 AM

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:32:58 AM

man bear whales...behave lol...
this is a dangerous time to short  Wink

nothing stops this train..... Tongue

faceofhumanity

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:10:56 AM

banks are not using xrp and xrp is overvalued ..........

https://soundcloud.com/bitcoin-podcast/the-900-billion-problem-how-ripple-makes-bank-to-bank-transfers-compliance-faster-cheaper

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:22:15 AM

im using XRP and XRP is undervalued  Wink

XRP provides me with an excellent service...the savings i make and the speed i can move around...nothing on the planet comes near it.

Also we achieved all this without one bank saying they are using it....

everyday XRP is proving to the world, that it can do things itself as a crypto, it has amazing devs and an excellent big helpful community
the banks are now looking like an added bonus for Ripplers...the tech is now doing the talking  Wink

faceofhumanity

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:37:13 AM

your using xrp does not make it undervalued...

there are many coins that can do it and they are undervalued. Ripple owns 60 000 000 000 xrp.

lots of people bought into xrp knowing or assuming that banks will use it. banks do not need it and banks do not use it. full stop.

listen to the podcast (xrp is overbought,  transactions fees need to be adjusted, banks are not using it, too much speculation...)

https://soundcloud.com/bitcoin-podcast/the-900-billion-problem-how-ripple-makes-bank-to-bank-transfers-compliance-faster-cheaper
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:43:00 AM

your using xrp does not make it undervalued...

there are many coins that can do it and they are undervalued. Ripple owns 60 000 000 000 xrp.

lots of people bought into xrp knowing or assuming that banks will use it. banks do not need it. full stop.

listen to the podcast (xrp is overbought,  transactions fees need to be adjusted, banks are not using it, too much speculation...)

yes ...well if im seeing the benefits...so have many many others...do it a few times and you prob never go back..( have you tried?)
on the other coins that do the same speed and savings..
please name them...and if they do exist...they lack a few key ingredients  #1  Liquidty  #2 demand  to name two lol

Ripple may own 60% at least we know about it..and the SC...
ive saw many big coins ...that many devs have either..premined, instamined, founders reward or bought thier own ico...all to manip the market and make huge personal gains (all keep it hush)

the people that bought on assumptions...should always research then decide....learn the dif between facts and factoids  Wink

ill only listen to the podcast on one condition...its from someone i have heard of and respect...doesnt matter what coins they involved with....i hope it is..ill give it a go then
if its a nobody...then im not wasting my time...sorry m8

Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 789

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:06:15 AM

member berries...https://ripple.com/insights/the-importance-of-speed-and-efficiency-in-payments/

another great story...your on a roll lol

this article seems like some read my mind and printed it lol
(The Ripple effect... Tongue)

Thanks  Shanna Leonard  Smiley we need more facts like this,..things that nobody can dispute.
excellent article btw  Smiley

ps another huge benefit for XRP Ripple...microtransactions or as the article says..micropayments  Wink

Yeah this is good to read. Ripple have a long way to go in the market.
Trolls are really everywhere.  Grin
Many coins are beneficial to us and I just don't get this peole who are spreading fake news.
They are really annoying.
Good thing I didn't sell mine when things aren't easy.
Hope to see more things like this.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MemberBerries

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:40:18 AM

Filled the  bags at ATL and dont regret a single day in this ride. And one thing i know for sure.  Im not selling till its at 15$....maybe after that i will sell like 10% and the rest i keep to track down all those "internet expertz"
MemberBerries

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:15:07 AM

Quick, i need to transfer some coins... im sending Etherium.

Oh ffs this doesnt work! Is the etherium blockchain offline?  Or does it not work? Or what is the problem?  Ahhh it cant scale, what a COINcidence.

LOL
MemberBerries i love your jokes. But really....im just using xrp, there is nothing in between in fees and time. Just try it yourself.
powergear

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:33:36 AM

Fact is that durning last month ripple was dropping from 44 cents to 20 cents and now costs 30 cents, while almost every other coin made 6x or more. For example lisk ,lbry ,spectre ,shift ,ubiq ,komodo.

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:42:55 AM

Fact is that durning last month ripple was dropping from 44 cents to 20 cents and now costs 30 cents, while almost every other coin made 6x or more. For example lisk ,lbry ,spectre ,shift ,ubiq ,komodo.
fact is...to many traders have a memory of a goldfish...
have you forgotten...the huge rises previous to the last dump  Roll Eyes

and as for the list of awesome coin choices you have provided  Cheesy ...whats next? 
i mean anyone can look back at charts...but can you look forward?  Wink

powergear

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:51:43 AM

fact is...to many traders have a memory of a goldfish...
have you forgotten...the huge rises previous to the last dump  Roll Eyes

and as for the list of awesome coin choices you have provided  Cheesy ...whats next? 
i mean anyone can look back at charts...but can you look forward?  Wink

That's true, but don't you think that ripple has already too big marketcap to grow for example x6 in short time?

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: