Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:08:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636344 times)
kadscuk

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Investor

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:16:37 PM

Ripple will lock-up extended XRP supply in june.
We see what the price will do  Grin

Problem is that they are not locking up everything they control. There will be 54 smart contracts worth 1 billion each. That still leaves 8 billion that they can use to pump and dump on the market just as the did at the last ATH where they sold 5 billion tokens then preceded to purchase them back at a lower price.  There have also been strange fluctuations in total token circulation out side of the ATH's.   Because of the fact that they own 62 billion tokens this seems like a straight ATM play for Ripple Inc.  They use the token inventory they have to enrich themselves and their investors by selling high, crashing the market with sheer volume of tokens then purchasing them back at a lower price.  As long as they can keep everyone thinking that they have a viable coin they will continue to abuse their leverage. 

You can't win when the other side holds all the tokens. 

Additionally lets look at total market cap.  There is no real upside potential outside of a long shot year end $1 per coin value that then starts to crash immediately upon the flooding of the market with an additional 1 billion tokens per month.  Total crypto market cap peaked recently at just under 90B. In 5 years 100 billion XRP tokens could be in the wild and for them to be worth even $10 per token that would be a $1 trillion dollar market cap just for XRP alone. 

I just don't see this coin as being anything other then a scam that will be perpetually perpetrated to enrich only the VC's of Ripple Inc.  XRP won't be used by banks and adds no value to Ripple Inc. other then as a personal ATM machine.

This shows how little you understand ripple, XRP, the fundamentals of the technology behind it and what the vision of ripple is

I would urge everyone to ignore what you're saying because its nonsense..you don't know what you're talking about

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:33:17 PM

Guys...fellow Ripplers...

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
CoinIgniter

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:40:08 PM

Problem is that they are not locking up everything they control. There will be 54 smart contracts worth 1 billion each. That still leaves 8 billion that they can use to pump and dump on the market just as the did at the last ATH where they sold 5 billion tokens then preceded to purchase them back at a lower price.  There have also been strange fluctuations in total token circulation out side of the ATH's.   Because of the fact that they own 62 billion tokens this seems like a straight ATM play for Ripple Inc.  They use the token inventory they have to enrich themselves and their investors by selling high, crashing the market with sheer volume of tokens then purchasing them back at a lower price.  As long as they can keep everyone thinking that they have a viable coin they will continue to abuse their leverage. 

Additionally lets look at total market cap.  There is no real upside potential outside of a long shot year end $1 per coin value that then starts to crash immediately upon the flooding of the market with an additional 1 billion tokens per month.  Total crypto market cap peaked recently at just under 90B. In 5 years 100 billion XRP tokens could be in the wild and for them to be worth even $10 per token that would be a $1 trillion dollar market cap just for XRP alone. 

I just don't see this coin as being anything other then a scam that will be perpetually perpetrated to enrich only the VC's of Ripple Inc.  XRP won't be used by banks and adds no value to Ripple Inc. other then as a personal ATM machine.

This shows how little you understand ripple, XRP, the fundamentals of the technology behind it and what the vision of ripple is

I would urge everyone to ignore what you're saying because its nonsense..you don't know what you're talking about

I understand perfectly well that a company backed by VC's created a coin that they released on the market while retaining 60%+ of the supply. That alone in an of itself is an alarming fact.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:44:04 PM

AGAIN...nothing personal...but why the noobie account to come here and post nothing but negativity on a coin you seem to know about but dont want to buy?

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:52:05 PM

I understand perfectly well that a company backed by VC's created a coin that they released on the market while retaining 60%+ of the supply. That alone in an of itself is an alarming fact.

You know what, feck off (next time I promise to replace one letter). What you wrote is total absurd that no one even want to discuss. Go, educate yourself. There is one problem, this is YOU!

For fuck sake, it just becomes annoying when uneducated stud tries to create conspiracy theory from air.

Ok, lets go to alternate reality: "You know what mate! You right! they fucking will control 9B, and you know what? if they got price 0.40 having when they controlled 60B, it means that when they control 9B prices will be 3USD per XRP, easily, +20c every year when they release additional 1B"

Fuck m8, it still 5USD per XRP, how that?
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:54:06 PM

AGAIN...nothing personal...but why the noobie account to come here and post nothing but negativity on a coin you seem to know about but dont want to buy?

This shit is unreal.. nob after nob.. come in shit all over with LIES and false information.

He talks about Ripple dumping on the buyers... what a fucking joke!  How could he possibly know this.. Who dumps on Polo cannot be found out.. Only Poloniex insiders could know who is dumping and then it would be along shot to identify that account as linked by Ripple.  If Ripple was going to dump they would do it in a way that nobody could know for sure.

CoinIgniter = Story maker = LIAR!

RayX12

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:56:58 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Is it Halloween yet?  With all of these clowns posting here it sure seems like it is Halloween!
 Grin Grin
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:01:43 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Is it Halloween yet?  With all of these clowns posting here it sure seems like it is Halloween!
 Grin Grin

lols so true m8...

( glad to see you back bro )

joeyjojoshb

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:21:38 PM

pest...since day one i have known who you are.... Wink j Wink Wink

i never question newbies on first post...but you i did

you claimed you set up the profile for ltc forum...you only posted there once... Cheesy
for past month or longer every single post your fake pest profile has made is on this thread...no where else Roll Eyes
and every post is nothing but bitterness and poor trolling   Tongue

So what is he trying to do?  Pump up or devalue?
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:30:30 PM

pest...since day one i have known who you are.... Wink j Wink Wink

i never question newbies on first post...but you i did

you claimed you set up the profile for ltc forum...you only posted there once... Cheesy
for past month or longer every single post your fake pest profile has made is on this thread...no where else Roll Eyes
and every post is nothing but bitterness and poor trolling   Tongue

he is a hater
a maximilist
dips into ltc
has created a few stupid troll accounts...even today again
lost funds at buttfinex Wink
(GSwz )...im still being nice to him, always have been...but he is twisted imo lol

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:52:28 PM

lil tip for all

i highly recommend to those that dont know what money is to start learning

learn who prints fiat...why..how etc
learn the history of fiat
learn about QE and fiat markets
inflation and deflation, intrest rates etc
heres one site that covers some areas..but do your own research please
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/fiatmoney.asp

why?

Once you understand the old system, then you will appreciate and understand the uptrend in crypto and why it will continue

The decade long fiat market traders will eventually be here too....but they dont understand crypto and they dont have all the coins..
they dominated their market and will try to be dominate here...but it will cost them...alooooot  Wink

guys hooover up as much gd dev coins you can...hodl them , dont sell cheap and dont panic dump...
gd luck

dumpida

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:07:08 AM

XRP after such a powerful growth that no one expected, I think it will be a long time to adjust downward

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pzest1

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:56:39 AM

lol yup I'm trying to crash a coin, that's what they will tell you. They cant find reasons for it losing half its value in 11 days so they will blame me for it. man I have some power. Almost as good as the power pumperitis homeless guy on the streets that told him XRP will hit 20bill this week whilst holding the world is ending sign.

The coin is devalueing itself no matter what news they throw at it but it must be me. The XRP guys in the trollbox on polo are the most annoying people around, The coin can go up .200 of a cent and they are saying a boom is about to begin, XRP is ont he rise blah blah blah. Bit like the pics here, yet the coin goes nowhere.

Ive been warning the XRP's in the trollbox not to buy into it just yet as BTC will drop again and so will XRP and each time it has. Buy the coin for all I care but just don't buy into the hype of every little movement, the guys here have been wrong WAYYYY more than they have right. But hypers, gona hype...
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:10:22 AM

ive been warning people not to buy xrp since it hit 1k sat...even though it hit 24k+ and will go to 50k and 100k+  
i will keep doing this because im a selfish lil shit...that got buttfinexed lol

jjg

CoinIgniter

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:17:26 AM

You know what, feck off (next time I promise to replace one letter). What you wrote is total absurd that no one even want to discuss. Go, educate yourself. There is one problem, this is YOU!

For fuck sake, it just becomes annoying when uneducated stud tries to create conspiracy theory from air.

Ok, lets go to alternate reality: "You know what mate! You right! they fucking will control 9B, and you know what? if they got price 0.40 having when they controlled 60B, it means that when they control 9B prices will be 3USD per XRP, easily, +20c every year when they release additional 1B"

Fuck m8, it still 5USD per XRP, how that?

In what universe is XRP going to get to a $500 Billion market cap when Ripple owns 60%+ of the tokens. You would be better buying DOGE.

We are at least 12 months from a $1 trillion cap on all coins if we are lucky. The tech behind the coin might be good but the company and centralized nature of XRP is not.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:19:32 AM

how to spot a troll in 3 easy steps

1- noobie account, but thinks they know everything
2- talks alot
3- doesnt listen

Cheesy Cheesy

CoinIgniter

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:23:31 AM

2- talks alot
3- doesnt listen

Cheesy Cheesy

Everyone starts somewhere on these forums. Calling me a troll doesn't negate the concerns about XRP.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:29:39 AM

2- talks alot
3- doesnt listen

Cheesy Cheesy

Everyone starts somewhere on these forums. Calling me a troll doesn't negate the concerns about XRP.
what made you think the above comment from me was for you ??   Cheesy Cheesy
wrong, you have been here before...you dont just create a new account to come bashing a coin...we are not that stupid m8..
also i asked a simple question 3 times...nothing near as complex or stupid as your questions...
ill try for the last time...

RayX12

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:05:57 AM

mR P.

Stop wasting your post on the stupid trolls... and NOBS that know everything about XRP.  What a fucking joke!

Watch this instead... we will all be millionaires soon.. but patience is needed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIRCvIrz4Dw
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:10:47 AM

lols ur right m8

im watchin the video...is that you lol

Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: