Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:25:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636380 times)
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:46:39 PM

how to spot a troll in 3 easy steps

1- noobie account, but thinks they know everything
2- talks alot
3- doesnt listen

Cheesy Cheesy

Everyone starts somewhere on these forums. Calling me a troll doesn't negate the concerns about XRP.
what made you think the above comment from me was for you ??   Cheesy Cheesy
wrong, you have been here before...you dont just create a new account to come bashing a coin...we are not that stupid m8..
also i asked a simple question 3 times...nothing near as complex or stupid as your questions...
ill try for the last time...

AGAIN...nothing personal...but why the noobie account to come here and post nothing but negativity on a coin you seem to know about but dont want to buy?

I've been a long time lurker, just blown away by all the XRP hype so I wanted to put my 2 cents in the pot.  Too many noobs think XRP is going to make them rich, like bought 10,000 ETH at $0.80 rich, so I had to chime in. Math just isn't there, supply just is way too much and the creators still own 60%+.

How about you show us your math? Maybe 5-10 clear distinct steps of your logic and supporting arguments around what value you would place on XRP and why?

1) Banks will use Ripple tech not actual XRP.
2) The XRP that is destroyed by transactions is not enough to significantly reduce circulation in the foreseeable future considering that 1,000,000 transactions would only cost 10 XRP.  
3) For XRP to hit $1 total XRP market cap would need to be $38B-$100B depending on total circulation at the time.  For a $10 valuation that would need $380B-$1T total XRP market cap.  Let's give XRP the benefit of the doubt and say it captures 25% of the total crypto market cap (all coins).  That would mean a $10 per token value would need to be in a $1.5T to $4T total market cap scenario. That scenario would need BTC north of $100k per token.  While I do believe that BTC has the potential to reach that number and even higher I think we are still a ways off.
4) Ripple currently controls 62% of tokens of which 54B will be locked up for the next year then start dumping on the market 1B at a time.  During this time they still have 8B which is 17% of total unlocked up tokens to manipulate the market with.  
5) Previous articles hinted that Ripple was going to retain 50B permanently, now they have a contract to release them.
6) Today it looks like it's on a warpath downward just like it did the last time it spiked then spent 2 years trying to find a bottom while loosing 95% of its value.  

I am not saying that XRP won't go up in value but I hear a lot of people with the idea that it will be up there with ETH.  It won't.  It may hit around $1 this year or early next but as soon as the contracts start to release 1B on the market every month that will drop the price significantly and keep it at or below $1 for a very very long time.  It also may just stay in a price range between $.2 and $.4.

1.) Link on where explicitly told that bank will use only Ripple? Nah, you do not have one.
2.) Are you aware of how many transactions are happening in the world, or ho many is planned for a ripple?
3.) Have to applause you are very first troll to include 38B as market cap for XRP to be $1. Though you do not realize that XRP does not give a shit about BTC, its exchanges that tight XRP to BTC, it will change soon, very soon.
4.) Can you imagine, when it was 54B they reached 0.42c per XRP, what will happen when they have 8B? 3 USD? Oh no, it does come together with your stupid market cap tightening via BTC and other carp
5.) Even dunno what this thing about
6.) Last time it hit 7700 satoshi than went to 3500 and than for a month was going down to 2500, trolls were having happy days, guess what happened? I know your stupid head will not manage to guess! But try hard!

I am surprised on how man without modelling possible circulation and contracts and etc. can predict price that can go against his calculations on Market Capacity. Troll that wanted to be smart, end of the story.

P.S. here is another joke like you, never gives up: https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/5543-we-are-on-the-downtrend-again/

Story from other end of cryptoworld, when XRP reached first time 50USD and than retraced to 35-45USD, trolls were committing suicide for a prove that it is a one huge bubble. Now ETH is > 200 USD, why? Nah, troll does not understand that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZenithWombat

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 05:55:04 PM

I feel sorry for the folks that come here for no other reason than do shit on a coin they obviously have no personal interest in. It is obvious they have nothing better to do in their sad, pathetic little lives. perhaps they are destitute? maybe if they told us what city they live in we could all pitch in and donate crypto to a local soup kitchen so they dont go hungry and starve?
vsyc

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:57:46 PM

I feel sorry for the folks that come here for no other reason than do shit on a coin they obviously have no personal interest in. It is obvious they have nothing better to do in their sad, pathetic little lives. perhaps they are destitute? maybe if they told us what city they live in we could all pitch in and donate crypto to a local soup kitchen so they dont go hungry and starve?

They imagine that they big players that can lead market cap! Something like the fly that sits on elephants ass and thinks that it moves elephant.
CoinIgniter

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:08:20 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 06:19:44 PM by CoinIgniter

2- talks alot
3- doesnt listen

Cheesy Cheesy

Everyone starts somewhere on these forums. Calling me a troll doesn't negate the concerns about XRP.
what made you think the above comment from me was for you ??   Cheesy Cheesy
wrong, you have been here before...you dont just create a new account to come bashing a coin...we are not that stupid m8..
also i asked a simple question 3 times...nothing near as complex or stupid as your questions...

AGAIN...nothing personal...but why the noobie account to come here and post nothing but negativity on a coin you seem to know about but dont want to buy?

I've been a long time lurker, just blown away by all the XRP hype so I wanted to put my 2 cents in the pot.  Too many noobs think XRP is going to make them rich, like bought 10,000 ETH at $0.80 rich, so I had to chime in. Math just isn't there, supply just is way too much and the creators still own 60%+.

How about you show us your math? Maybe 5-10 clear distinct steps of your logic and supporting arguments around what value you would place on XRP and why?

2) The XRP that is destroyed by transactions is not enough to significantly reduce circulation in the foreseeable future considering that 1,000,000 transactions would only cost 10 XRP.   
3) For XRP to hit $1 total XRP market cap would need to be $38B-$100B depending on total circulation at the time.  For a $10 valuation that would need $380B-$1T total XRP market cap.  Let's give XRP the benefit of the doubt and say it captures 25% of the total crypto market cap (all coins).  That would mean a $10 per token value would need to be in a $1.5T to $4T total market cap scenario. That scenario would need BTC north of $100k per token.  While I do believe that BTC has the potential to reach that number and even higher I think we are still a ways off.
4) Ripple currently controls 62% of tokens of which 54B will be locked up for the next year then start dumping on the market 1B at a time.  During this time they still have 8B which is 17% of total unlocked up tokens to manipulate the market with. 
5) Previous articles hinted that Ripple was going to retain 50B permanently, now they have a contract to release them.
6) Today it looks like it's on a warpath downward just like it did the last time it spiked then spent 2 years trying to find a bottom while loosing 95% of its value. 

I am not saying that XRP won't go up in value but I hear a lot of people with the idea that it will be up there with ETH.  It won't.  It may hit around $1 this year or early next but as soon as the contracts start to release 1B on the market every month that will drop the price significantly and keep it at or below $1 for a very very long time.  It also may just stay in a price range between $.2 and $.4.

1.) Link on where explicitly told that bank will use only Ripple? Nah, you do not have one.
2.) Are you aware of how many transactions are happening in the world, or ho many is planned for a ripple?
3.) Have to applause you are very first troll to include 38B as market cap for XRP to be $1. Though you do not realize that XRP does not give a shit about BTC, its exchanges that tight XRP to BTC, it will change soon, very soon.
4.) Can you imagine, when it was 54B they reached 0.42c per XRP, what will happen when they have 8B? 3 USD? Oh no, it does come together with your stupid market cap tightening via BTC and other carp
6.) Last time it hit 7700 satoshi than went to 3500 and than for a month was going down to 2500, trolls were having happy days, guess what happened? I know your stupid head will not manage to guess! But try hard!

I am surprised on how man without modelling possible circulation and contracts and etc. can predict price that can go against his calculations on Market Capacity. Troll that wanted to be smart, end of the story.

P.S. here is another joke like you, never gives up: https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/5543-we-are-on-the-downtrend-again/

Story from other end of cryptoworld, when XRP reached first time 50USD and than retraced to 35-45USD, trolls were committing suicide for a prove that it is a one huge bubble. Now ETH is > 200 USD, why? Nah, troll does not understand that.

It's on their website. They are pushing ILP and Ripple Connect as a product to banks not XRP and I can't understand half the shit you write.
kawacaki

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 06:09:42 PM

Just some points on SBI VC: https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/4592-sbi-virtual-currencies-opened-their-official-website/

There are rumors (more even convinced that its not rumors) that its going to use RLC & ILP.

Guys, news will be announced, price will jump in a sec, Japan investors will buy. Trolls will be crying of missing train, scratching head and thinking to jump in or not. And price will be growing.

Is there a known date for trading to start?

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:22:22 PM

2- talks alot
3- doesnt listen

Cheesy Cheesy

what made you think the above comment from me was for you ??   Cheesy Cheesy

I've been a long time lurker, just blown away by all the XRP hype so I wanted to put my 2 cents in the pot.  Too many noobs think XRP is going to make them rich, like bought 10,000 ETH at $0.80 rich, so I had to chime in. Math just isn't there, supply just is way too much and the creators still own 60%+.

3) For XRP to hit $1 total XRP market cap would need to be $38B-$100B depending on total circulation at the time.  For a $10 valuation that would need $380B-$1T total XRP market cap.  Let's give XRP the benefit of the doubt and say it captures 25% of the total crypto market cap (all coins).  That would mean a $10 per token value would need to be in a $1.5T to $4T total market cap scenario. That scenario would need BTC north of $100k per token.  While I do believe that BTC has the potential to reach that number and even higher I think we are still a ways off.
4) Ripple currently controls 62% of tokens of which 54B will be locked up for the next year then start dumping on the market 1B at a time.  During this time they still have 8B which is 17% of total unlocked up tokens to manipulate the market with.  

I am not saying that XRP won't go up in value but I hear a lot of people with the idea that it will be up there with ETH.  It won't.  It may hit around $1 this year or early next but as soon as the contracts start to release 1B on the market every month that will drop the price significantly and keep it at or below $1 for a very very long time.  It also may just stay in a price range between $.2 and $.4.

yes banks will use Ripple tech and XRP .we will all be using XRP  Tongue Tongue Tongue...do you think they gonna use slow ass btc with huge fees for transfers,lol im guessin you have never sent or received a single XRP to another XRP address. Wink
its clear your fudding skills are weak and its also clear you dont understand crypto markets and supply ...
here 1 tip...btc has 17mill coins...are 17mill on the market?...what percent is for sale?   Wink

Ripple has put funds into a 54month SC, 1bill XRP a month will be available to Ripple labs....now why the hell would they dump on market , do you think they are broke lol...
they looking at the bigger picture, longterm , usecases that you cannot understand...they are not changing a bank, they are changing the entire system ( why would 10yr swift director join Ripple 2months ago?) ,  are you even aware of who Ripple is partners with?? google..sbi is just two ill name for you..go check how much money they have,lol.
Fiat is worthless to these guys, they want the crypto...your just to stupid to see this and you try misled others with your stupdity.

as for the up there with eth comment,lol er it is up there right now  Tongue and last week it was worth alot more than all of eth too  Tongue ,lol

your here because you want XRP, its obvious,
trash talk all you want....you are a troll, look at all the talking you do...and damn not even once do you listen lol
nooooooooobie  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:29:53 PM

Just some points on SBI VC: https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/4592-sbi-virtual-currencies-opened-their-official-website/

There are rumors (more even convinced that its not rumors) that its going to use RLC & ILP.

Guys, news will be announced, price will jump in a sec, Japan investors will buy. Trolls will be crying of missing train, scratching head and thinking to jump in or not. And price will be growing.

Is there a known date for trading to start?

on SBI pdf , they said summer 2017 SBI VC will open ...im guessing within next 3-6weeks
and imo when it does open, every exchange we think is big , will be nothing compared to this
 Smiley

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
kadscuk

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Investor

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:32:51 PM

Coinigniter seems to be worried that ripple "controls" most of XRP, so somehow its not going to rise because of that because people will get cold feet?

Thats nonsense...it just shows how little you understand the business mindset..thats not how it works, how banks think, how entrepreneurs think, and how a crypto investor should think

And yes, banks WILL be using XRP....have you even read the ripple whitepapers?Huh? It looks like you haven't

Ripple's goal is to make XRP the defacto standard...thats what their whole mission is...and they're almost there with a proven leadership that can deliver real results at the highest level...all the banks are in bed with ripple with legs spread

comp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:34:45 PM

Coinigniter seems to be worried that ripple "controls" most of XRP, so somehow its not going to rise because of that because people will get cold feet?

Thats nonsense...it just shows how little you understand the business mindset..thats not how it works, how banks think, how entrepreneurs think, and how a crypto investor should think

And yes, banks WILL be using XRP....have you even read the ripple whitepapers?Huh? It looks like you haven't

Ripple's goal is to make XRP the defacto standard...thats what their whole mission is...and they're almost there with a proven leadership that can deliver real results at the highest level...all the banks are in bed with ripple with legs spread

Crapbot identified this as cryptocrap
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:41:26 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 07:04:11 PM by Mrpumperitis

hilarious , the newbies troll patrol...
btw newbie fud is pointless...
why would anyone listen to a noobie?

i find it really funny and a bit sad tbh
 that they are so scared to use their normal username profiles and have to make new ones just to try and fud lol
if you trolls want to discuss, bring on a hero+ member and we can have a experienced discussion...or are you scared in case your name gets ripped apart along with whatever coin your hodlin lol
have you guys noticed there is no hero+ member fudding here ?  because they are sensible profiles ( most of the time lol )
noobies.... Cheesy

like the one below and above me lol

comp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:53:40 PM

hilarious , the newbies troll patrol...
btw newbie fud is pointless...
why would anyone listen to a noobie?

i find it really funny and a bit sad tbh
 that they are so scared to use their normal username profiles and have to make new ones just to try and fud lol
if you trolls want to discuss, bring on a hero+ member and we can have a experienced discussion...or are you scared in case your name gets ripped apart along with whatever coin your hodlin lol
have you guys noticed there is no hero+ member fudding here ?  because they are sensible profiles ( most of the time lol )
noobies.... Cheesy

A hero+ member? Somebody who posted 512 delusional cripple  cryptocrap posts?
vsyc

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:55:23 PM

2- talks alot
3- doesnt listen

Cheesy Cheesy

what made you think the above comment from me was for you ??   Cheesy Cheesy

I've been a long time lurker, just blown away by all the XRP hype so I wanted to put my 2 cents in the pot.  Too many noobs think XRP is going to make them rich, like bought 10,000 ETH at $0.80 rich, so I had to chime in. Math just isn't there, supply just is way too much and the creators still own 60%+.

3) For XRP to hit $1 total XRP market cap would need to be $38B-$100B depending on total circulation at the time.  For a $10 valuation that would need $380B-$1T total XRP market cap.  Let's give XRP the benefit of the doubt and say it captures 25% of the total crypto market cap (all coins).  That would mean a $10 per token value would need to be in a $1.5T to $4T total market cap scenario. That scenario would need BTC north of $100k per token.  While I do believe that BTC has the potential to reach that number and even higher I think we are still a ways off.
4) Ripple currently controls 62% of tokens of which 54B will be locked up for the next year then start dumping on the market 1B at a time.  During this time they still have 8B which is 17% of total unlocked up tokens to manipulate the market with. 

I am not saying that XRP won't go up in value but I hear a lot of people with the idea that it will be up there with ETH.  It won't.  It may hit around $1 this year or early next but as soon as the contracts start to release 1B on the market every month that will drop the price significantly and keep it at or below $1 for a very very long time.  It also may just stay in a price range between $.2 and $.4.

It's on their website. They are pushing ILP and Ripple Connect as a product to banks not XRP and I can't understand half the shit you write.

The only thing you need to understand, that you are lil fucker! That they promote XRP is on their site as-well. It even has whole dedicated section!
vsyc

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:02:50 PM

I am lil fucker that buys XRP!

Yee, sweetie noobie fattie baggy XRP Hodler!
vsyc

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:07:10 PM

Good people, I proudly would like to inform you, that our great topic reached 2nd place by views, and third place by replies on Speculation thread! Well done!

This is the reason why you should by XRP, because it has solid support, its not just speculation anymore!
g___

Activity: 273
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:20:56 PM

a centralized token that has been used for price manipulation is not a good concept in crypto currency.

and you think bitcoin is a good concept in cryptocurrency? 3-4 mining pools controlling 51%, and a shitty 1MB block size limit that is finally (maybe?) being resolved and surprise, by moving more toward consensus...? ripple is providing the ability to trade/send/buy pretty much anything over their own ledger... people can talk shit all day, but ripple isn't stupid.
aggarwal233

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:41:14 PM

Its going more of an downwards.. we need more support at this level
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:44:00 PM

Good people, I proudly would like to inform you, that our great topic reached 2nd place by views, and third place by replies on Speculation thread! Well done!

This is the reason why you should by XRP, because it has solid support, its not just speculation anymore!

i just checked too
and wow, im shocked at how popular this thread is ...its actually at the verge of being #1 in the space of 2months ( kinda like XRP ...  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue)
 lol

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:45:50 PM

down a bit up a bit, just like all coins, just relax, dont view red as death and panic
view red as chances to buy and lower entry price if you bought high

support comes and goes at every level, but it is always always there...ready when your not lol
gd luck bro, all will be fine  Smiley

fackthensa

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:52:58 PM

down a bit up a bit, just like all coins, just relax, dont view red as death and panic

support comes and goes at every level, but it is always always there...ready when your not lol
gd luck bro, all will be fine  Smiley

Hi Mrpumperitis!

Been a long time lurker on this thread and just made an account to ask you something. vsync u cool guy to!
fuck pzest1 btw.

anyway. do you have any expectasions for when xrp gains momentum and heads back to the 30c levels?
pretty sad to see it at this stage, big time buyer at 35c. did also lots of smallers purchases at the 006 level.
love ur shit. ps dont waste ur energy and post on all the fud. i check out this thread each day to see what some of you say.
thanks. sorry for lack of english skills
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:22:21 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 08:42:01 PM by Mrpumperitis

gd luck bro, all will be fine  Smiley

Hi Mrpumperitis!

Been a long time lurker on this thread and just made an account to ask you something. vsync u cool guy to!
fuck pzest1 btw.

anyway. do you have any expectasions for when xrp gains momentum and heads back to the 30c levels?
pretty sad to see it at this stage, big time buyer at 35c. did also lots of smallers purchases at the 006 level.
love ur shit. ps dont waste ur energy and post on all the fud. i check out this thread each day to see what some of you say.
thanks. sorry for lack of english skills
hi m8, glad your enjoy lurking here...appreciated
i fully understand your dilema here...many here had the same problem when they bought at 7.5k sat and it dumped to 2k for around 3weeks...then again higher up and
now the latest is the buyers from 30-40cents feeling those same emotions...
so how to deal with them or what to do...
1 hodl and wait it out, for every seller under 30cents there has been a buyer...the buyers entry price maybe lower than yours but they wont sell till they in profit
2 average down your entry price...now is a good as time as any...if you can spare funds, buying more now can lower your entry price by around 40% or more dependin on how much you bought and how much you buy ltr.
3 risk trading to gain more...bad idea unless you good at the game

we will go over 30cents defo, and over 50cents this summer easy...maybe try for $1 in july , prob dump back down to 45cents and a whole new range of people will be confused again and asking similar stuff to yourself just now.
we have exforex and coinbase, sbi vc are two defo big exchanges adding XRP...and many more are too...+ lots of stuff we haver not been told about all happening soon
this is accumulation time for us, if we dont do it now, the big players will take it all.

( also see alot of eth profits coming here prob tonight or tommorow )
ps, XRP is a solid and good investment however dont put all eggs in one basket...when you can , grab a few other gd dev coins you may know about...btc and eth doing well i do have them both for a long time already
 but im now grabbing and mining ZEC aswell, prob be the next $bill coin and could easy goto 1zec=1btc ( @around $2bill+ thats the ratio)
this also gives you choices, you can sell some that are high to buy others that are cheaper...
like eth to xrp is a good one just now.

Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: