Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:02:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636336 times)
cretanicious

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:46:11 AM

Guys guys guys I need to admit something. Waves surpassed ripple on my top scamlist and considering all other scamcoins being out there I must admit that ripple doesn't come second as well. I still believe ripple has no place in the cryptocurrency world although they are trying to solve a real world bank problem. It's still useless to have a publicaly traded token..a speculative asset, which the banks, like the serious banks, will never accept. Also the whole idea of using  public blockchain  with a flawed consensus model is really not needed for a central infrastructure like ripple. It needs to be centralized for the function it has for banks. So still for me the ripples are there to fund other activities of the company developing something that has nothing to do with the ripple token itself as a publicaly traded speculative security.

do you know where i can find cheap ripple to built a possition? Smiley i am really relaxed at the moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
comp

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:14:04 AM

Guys guys guys I need to admit something. Waves surpassed ripple on my top scamlist and considering all other scamcoins being out there I must admit that ripple doesn't come second as well. I still believe ripple has no place in the cryptocurrency world although they are trying to solve a real world bank problem. It's still useless to have a publicaly traded token..a speculative asset, which the banks, like the serious banks, will never accept. Also the whole idea of using  public blockchain  with a flawed consensus model is really not needed for a central infrastructure like ripple. It needs to be centralized for the function it has for banks. So still for me the ripples are there to fund other activities of the company developing something that has nothing to do with the ripple token itself as a publicaly traded speculative security.

^bs lmao.

It is somewhere publicly known that ripple is funded by google and there is no need to sell xrp to fund operations. Lmao comp u dont finished with sucking the truth?

Can you get me some links and names, preferably statements from google themselves. Not xrptalk stuff
comp

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:15:42 AM

Funny to see all that money walking away from BTC now into a few save harbours - like XRP is. Let us welcome these people, which spread there FUD in here the past month. Let's give a friendly hello to the scam-screamers, the decentralized brains, the non controlled (... sorry, LOL), which can't throw away their BTC quick enough at the moment.
Come to papa!
 Grin

So how would that work? By looking at the charts you see ripple lost 22% in a week and gained nothing. So cleary no inflow of money here
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:33:27 AM

^bs lmao.

It is somewhere publicly known that ripple is funded by google and there is no need to sell xrp to fund operations. Lmao comp u dont finished with sucking the truth?

Can you get me some links and names, preferably statements from google themselves. Not xrptalk stuff

You are a piece of s**t. Here for you.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-ripple-funding-idUSKCN11L1NU

The company has raised a total of $93 million over the last two years, said Chris Larsen, Ripple chief executive officer and co-founder, securing funding from new investors including Standard Chartered, Accenture, SCB Digital Ventures, the venture arm of Siam Commercial Bank, and SBI Holdings.

"We have a ton of resources now that will allow us to continue to grow," said Larsen in an interview with Reuters. "The team is now about 135 people. And we're aggressively growing, especially in our integration and engineering groups."
Existing Ripple investors include Google Ventures, venture capitalist Andreessen Horowitz, IDG Capital Partners, and AME Cloud Ventures.

Comp stop complaining. Just buy...

https://www.gv.com/portfolio/

Scroll to "R"

Comp irl you need to be a very sad person. I don'tknow what happened in your childhood but i feel sorry for you. If you have more questions feel free to ask. There will be always someone here to tell youthe truth.

Rostchild

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:15:40 PM

Ripplr looks promising,
It is backed by real industry application, it is giant.

I dont care centralized or the owner,
I should HODL.
I would but more and always HODL,.... a very good speculation.
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:19:06 PM

Ripplr looks promising,
It is backed by real industry application, it is giant.

I dont care centralized or the owner,
I should HODL.
I would but more and always HODL,.... a very good speculation.

You are roleplaying your nickname really good, congratulations
comp

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:16:41 PM

^bs lmao.

The company has raised a total of $93 million over the last two years, said Chris Larsen, Ripple chief executive officer and co-founder, securing funding from new investors including Standard Chartered, Accenture, SCB Digital Ventures, the venture arm of Siam Commercial Bank, and SBI Holdings.

"We have a ton of resources now that will allow us to continue to grow," said Larsen in an interview with Reuters. "The team is now about 135 people. And we're aggressively growing, especially in our integration and engineering groups."
Existing Ripple investors include Google Ventures, venture capitalist Andreessen Horowitz, IDG Capital Partners, and AME Cloud Ventures.

Scroll to "R"

Comp irl you need to be a very sad person. I don'tknow what happened in your childhood but i feel sorry for you. If you have more questions feel free to ask. There will be always someone here to tell youthe truth.

Thanks grandpa
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:31:42 PM

^bs lmao.

Scroll to "R"

Thanks grandpa

Here booi Smiley
Baser

Activity: 658
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:08:24 PM

^bs lmao.

Scroll to "R"

Thanks grandpa

Here booi Smiley

Its time for Ripple to think to become a ever first crypto bank, with low cost, super fast transactions and no nostro in between. Branches/ATM in all around the world, to buy Fiat/Crypto using XRP!
cretanicious

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:24:00 PM

^bs lmao.

Scroll to "R"

Comp irl you need to be a very sad person. I don'tknow what happened in your childhood but i feel sorry for you. If you have more questions feel free to ask. There will be always someone here to tell you the truth.

Thanks grandpa

Here booi Smiley

Its time for Ripple to think to become an ever first crypto bank, with low cost, super fast transactions and no nostro in between. Branches/ATM in all around the world, to buy Fiat/Crypto using XRP!

interesting idea in a brainstorming we are making.
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:43:21 PM

WOW!  Ripple reaches 1500 tx/sec !!!!

The team continues to improve theirs system.  That is a whooping 36% increase since February.
See here:  https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/7299-xrp-1500-tps/
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:57:50 PM

WOW!  Ripple reaches 1500 tx/sec !!!!

The team continues to improve theirs system.  That is a whooping 36% increase since February.
See here:  https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/7299-xrp-1500-tps/
very very impressive..
So now XRP is the fastest, cheapest and can do the highest number of TXPS out of all crypto...
3 out of 3 = perfect crypto currency

What i really like is that fact this is all working right now...None of this coming next year stuff  Cheesy

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:12:15 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSD4vsh1zDA
The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling   Wink Grin Cool Kiss

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
NavySeals

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:58:47 PM

I have been watching the ripple on bittrex because I want to buy some but today ripple is just crazy. It never went back to $0.15 and still resisting the market collapse.

0.00008602 BTC is the current price for ripple and from the graph, it signaling a new rise I guess.
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:19:16 PM

WOW!  Ripple ex-employee developing smart contracts!
read here:  https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/7294-xrp-and-hyperledger-to-compete-with-ethereum-for-smart-contracts/#comment-69611
If he wanted big money then he should do an ICO!   Grin

also more here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/6n4rxt/xrp_and_hyperledger_to_compete_with_ethereum_for/?st=j55ql5e1&sh=aa6b65e7
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:37:47 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 12:48:21 AM by Mrpumperitis

heres a tip...
instead of mass fomo'ing next week, which leads us to the inevitable crash on polo...

maybe form an orderly queue and buy while its cheap  Wink

Gwahahahaha (Mishima laugh lol)

btw for the first time in my life..every single person i know and meet wants crypto...WOW.. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

process of evolution brings them here.. Wink

fiat...then btc..then..eth..then XRP. Its only a matter of time before they all concentrate here in large large numbers,  Cool

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:33:01 AM

Just a thought...

If it werent for games/gamers(the early day code writers) the pac-mans(pong) of the 60s to tekkens of today, we would not be here??

...none of us would be able to communicate like this, live like this, sharing ideas, trying to better the world we all live in ,together for the first time in mans history.

http://www.timelineindex.com/content/select/612/44,1573,612

oneday the digital age will be added and its the gamers from back then till today that took over the world , and changed it forever
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:48:35 AM

it is nice
Andergriff

Activity: 686
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:47:53 AM

$0.15 Sad

Does anyone wait for the upcoming SF\HF BTC in XRP?

Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:02:58 AM

its not time to buy, but you have to wait another week to buy.
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: