Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:24:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636993 times)
Mikaelxiong

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:08:23 PM

Buy XRP!  Not sure how much more it will go up b/c they want to be more like a stable currency.  Maybe $1?
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:29:50 AM

I am now loosing hope in my investment in XRP. Need to wait a long period of time until it reaches to the higher price to gain some profits. But,the question is,  how long do I need to wait for that to happen?

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:51:51 AM

For those who loosing faith:

SBI Q2 Report https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/7768-sbi-financial-report-q2-time-line/ Start from page 72!
Bloomberg talks to Ripple COE https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/7769-ripple-ceo-on-bloomberg-news/ who else makes so much attention?

Sit back and relax day will come.

nice post and thanks for the update. There are plenty of uninformed haters for this coin, but those who research will keep holding XRP until the end. What we are seeing is the transfer of wealth from the inexperienced to the experienced, from  nervous hands to stable hands.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:28:32 AM

There are plenty of uninformed haters for this coin, but those who research will keep holding XRP until the end.

I do notice a lot of people saying that banks will use the Ripple ledger but not use XRP. Quick question for the people who say this: do you understand the concept of counterparty risk? I'm not going to explain it here, because I want people to go and research it themselves. But this is pivotal to the XRP use case.

I'm not trying to be inflammatory, or suggest that 'uninformed' is the same thing as 'stupid' - it's not. What I'm saying is that people dismiss XRP too easily. It's fine if you don't like what Ripple are doing because working with banks goes against the cryptocurrency ideology, but I do think that a lot of people are against XRP because they don't understand the nuances of what Ripple are doing.
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:24:36 AM

SBI Q2 Report https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/7768-sbi-financial-report-q2-time-line/ Start from page 72!
Bloomberg talks to Ripple COE https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/7769-ripple-ceo-on-bloomberg-news/ who else makes so much attention?

nice post and thanks for the update. There are plenty of uninformed haters for this coin, but those who research will keep holding XRP until the end. What we are seeing is the transfer of wealth from the inexperienced to the experienced, from  nervous hands to stable hands.

All those hands have parkinson Cheesy
torrentco

Activity: 2128
Merit: 418

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:29:02 PM

will ripple ever gonna pump again?like ever?
$dakini

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:50:54 PM

Of course it will pump again in the coming months. Its the only crypto currency which the banks has managed to come to terms with. Expect another pumpwhen some other banks join the network.
prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:17:45 PM

Given positive news, market do not seem to react positively https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ripple/btc
Uninformed or fear and follow downward trend.

telematico

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:02:04 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 09:18:16 PM by telematico

Will develop 55 trust contracts of 1 billion XRP each, which will expire on the first day of each month in
the following months, starting with 'Contract 0' and ending with 'Contract 54'. When it expires, these coins
 will be available for trading without major problems. Huh
telematico

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:06:14 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 09:18:42 PM by telematico

Therefore, we know that over the next 55 months billions of Ripple will be introduced on the market, on the
 1st of each month, until all these smart trust contracts are settled. This allows new cryptones, and does
 not affect the value at all, first, because we already know that they will be introduced gradually in
 the market, the date and without surprises, so that stability is allowed. ???This month has sold the 'Contract 1',
 so there are only 54 remaining of these contracts to be settled
Andergriff

Activity: 686
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:25:58 PM

Just look at this guys, "Autumn - Winter 2017: Start of commercial use for cross-borders payments", I think now we still have nice point to enter in XRP. Wink

g___

Activity: 273
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:52:36 PM

Of course it will pump again in the coming months. Its the only crypto currency which the banks has managed to come to terms with. Expect another pumpwhen some other banks join the network.

do you know how big this is?

WORLDLINK JOINS RIPPLE’S XRP LEDGER
http://www.worldlink-us.com/ripple.html

Mathew Pulickel, SVP of Emerging Technology at WorldLink, said: "We believe Ripple's network will revolutionize commerce in the future and the way our customers do business. That's why we have chosen to run a validator node on the XRP Ledger. In the same way that communication and document sharing dramatically improved with email, Ripple and the digital asset XRP will have an equally impactful effect on the time and cost associated with cross-border payments."

aishyoo17

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:22:33 PM

In my own opinion Ripple has the possibility to still increase in the future, in fact I think they are working on that project of developing Ripple more. So if you have Ripple coins now, it is best if you would hold on to them and wait a little bit more. Just let the splitting pass through and then wait until it will regain back its value.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:59:17 PM

Mathew Pulickel, SVP of Emerging Technology at WorldLink, said: "We believe Ripple's network will revolutionize commerce in the future and the way our customers do business. That's why we have chosen to run a validator node on the XRP Ledger. In the same way that communication and document sharing dramatically improved with email, Ripple and the digital asset XRP will have an equally impactful effect on the time and cost associated with cross-border payments."

Wish Ripple had the validators hold 1 billion xrp locked up each.  The are 55 validators now..  hmmm
findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:41:35 PM

It's not really that big they are only acting as a validator and haven't committed any funds to actually buying up XRP. What is really needed for ripple is for a major institution to publicly state they are buying up XRP or that they already have.
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:28:27 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 01:40:41 AM by groko271

nice post and thanks for the update. There are plenty of uninformed haters for this coin, but those who research will keep holding XRP until the end. What we are seeing is the transfer of wealth from the inexperienced to the experienced, from  nervous hands to stable hands.

Given positive news, market do not seem to react positively https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ripple/btc

Uninformed and fear i'd say. Plus inexperienced traders who try to make a quick dollar day trading without researching the project.

I have been trading for nearly 2 decades and although trading crypto is very different, all forms of trading have similar calculating aspects...supply/demand & fundamental/technical analysis. Back when XRP was 25k satoshi, I gave my opinion here that its true value was under 9k satoshi. My post was ignored. Those who follow me here would have sold and re-bought making a huge profit.  At the same time many were posting here it was still undervalued (due to its potential) in which more people bought and are currently sitting in a losing position. They lose faith in the coin and sell at a loss never to go near XRP again. No matter what news is released, its too late their faith in XRP is not there. So step in the whales and experienced traders who buy the cheap coins off the nervous hands that sell them.
Its my belief that those here who are over the top pumping this coin are doing it worse than the trolls here. The more they pump, share links to good news the coin still flutters on the exchange in value.

However XRP is a very long term investment with a great already working project. You need to hold, for several years as there will be more pumps and dumps and my advice it to ignore them or ar least re-position (sell high, buy back cheap to increase your quantity for same value)to increase your stock. I currently hold 5x my initial XRP without adding to my investment, just by repositioning.

The true current worth of XRP is around 8k sats, so my advice is to buy if you dont mind holding and seeing the project through.

XXX
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:36:46 PM

nice post and thanks for the update. There are plenty of uninformed haters for this coin, but those who research will keep holding XRP until the end. What we are seeing is the transfer of wealth from the inexperienced to the experienced, from  nervous hands to stable hands.

Uninformed and fear i'd say. Plus inexperienced traders who try to make a quick dollar day trading without researching the project.

I have been trading for nearly 2 decades and although trading crypto is very different, all forms of trading have similar calculating aspects...supply/demand & fundamental/technical analysis. Back when XRP was 25k satoshi, I gave my opinion here that its true value was under 9k satoshi. My post was ignored. Those who follow me here would have sold and re-bought making a huge profit.  At the same time many were posting here it was still undervalued (due to its potential) in which more people bought and are currently sitting in a losing position. They lose faith in the coin and sell at a loss never to go near XRP again. No matter what news is released, its too late their faith in XRP is not there. So step in the whales and experienced traders who buy the cheap coins off the nervous hands that sell them.
Its my belief that those here who are over the top pumping this coin are doing it worse than the trolls here. The more they pump, share links to good news the coin still flutters on the exchange in value.

However XRP is a very long term investment with a great already working project. You need to hold, for several years as there will be more pumps and dumps and my advice it to ignore them or ar least re-position (sell high, buy back cheap to increase your quantity for same value)to increase your stock. I currently hold 5x my initial XRP without adding to my investment, just by repositioning.

The true current worth of XRP is around 8k sats, so my advice is to buy if you dont mind holding and seeing the project through.

XXX

Lol, so obvious captain America! I will save time on all this prelude above, lets consider it as a template and say that real XRP value is 100k satoshi.
tintumon

Activity: 364

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:55:36 PM

XXX
How did you come to the evaluation of 8,000 satoshis as the current value of XRP? I remember it was trading around 800 satoshis few months back.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:06:32 PM

XXX
How did you come to the evaluation of 8,000 satoshis as the current value of XRP? I remember it was trading around 800 satoshis few months back.

there are lots of waste speculations about that coin.
 i think this coin wont be pump so much and it cant  come to 10.000 satoshies again
Bolt1

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:59:18 PM

Satoshi only matters for the crypto guys, banks don't care about satoshi. They will be using xrp to bridge fiat not crypto. Xrp will be worth $$$
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: