Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:15:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to start trading  (Read 19198 times)
lushlifing

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:19:41 PM

Trading is not easy,
It is a long-bumpy road son.
Learn the basics first,
and try trading with real coin,
then re-evaluate yourself if trading
suits you.
nothing beats real experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Domain_THEME

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:29:34 PM

I do not recommend this exchange for trading. Because there is a very large number of bad reviews from people who had deposits on this exchange, but for some unknown reason they lost their money and the exchange did not return anything to them. Their money simply disappeared from their accounts.
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:52:56 PM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Do you guys recommend yobit in trading altcoins?
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.
They say experience is the best teacher, I became expert in cryptocurrency trading because of experience. Even you enter to the trading world with enough knowledge, I am sure that you will experience loss. It is normal to experience loss because it is normal for us to become successful trader.

Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:05:37 PM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.
The tip that I can give to you is all about ways where you can improve your strategy and your skills. This forum is one of the most reliable website that you can use in order for you to get reliable information that you can use in order for you to become successful trader.

I know one website with free webinars for now, but the will open the school soon to upgrade your skills
Princess04ka

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:09:08 PM

The tip that I can give to you is all about ways where you can improve your strategy and your skills. This forum is one of the most reliable website that you can use in order for you to get reliable information that you can use in order for you to become successful trader.

I know one website with free webinars for now, but the will open the school soon to upgrade your skills

I know one too! It’s Streamity, you can exchange tokens on their platform for fiat
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:09:59 PM

I know one too! It’s Streamity, you can exchange tokens on their platform for fiat

I was talking about them. I used the platform and waiting for new updates and services
Baihum

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:16:26 PM

I think now is the right time you can trade, because now the price is also still cheap, so you will get a good profit in a short time. by waiting some time for an inflated price.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:35:39 PM

You should be able to control your patience and you should be able to earn a lot of profits to start trading otherwise you should know the right time to buy and sell coins
basic thing that you may only have to follow but unfortunately for those that dont have any patience of doing this they are never follow it and instead they do another strategy that they can lead for them of losing.
it may be very difficult for people to do it in trading, I myself to be able to do patience and avoid panic is very difficult, especially as it is now that it is not easy for me to be able to predict the price of coins in the market, and I often make mistakes and there are so many defeats I get right now, and I have to learn a lot more to improve my trade.

Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:00:41 PM

I think now is the right time you can trade, because now the price is also still cheap, so you will get a good profit in a short time. by waiting some time for an inflated price.
The price maybe cheap right now but I think trading now is very risky most of the traders are actually trying to stay away with crypto or others buy for long term goal.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:05:18 PM

Oh that’s good to do to start an investments or what in trading industry
because you will earn a huge amount of income or profit in daily basis as long as you are hard working trader in this business.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:28:10 AM

If you want to start trading I think the best thing you have to do is start by approaching one of your friends who is into the same business and is a crypto trader. They will help you learn it better cause you’re there with them. Coming online here to search for help is of no use.

Or maybe you can find someone that teaches Bitcoin/crypto trading where you live. Why is good to look for someone to learn from face-to-face is because they will teach you better, answer your questions properly and help you understand.
money_amount

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:29:13 PM

To start trading in this market, you have to learn a lot of technical analysis. market sentiment. How to buy and sell on the exchange. There are many things to learn when investing.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:47:08 PM

Congratullation to u for come on Crypto Market...If u New for crypto you can start with Small amount to trade because trade is always Risky To Earn money from crypto...and  You can follow Youtube for proper trade knowledge
If you want to start trading the first thing you should learn is to analyze if the coin you will buy is worth it, and off course you should also know that not all the time you will make a good amount of money in trading, and lastly before you can start trading you should have capital.

Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:03:48 PM

Great idea.You can trade if you have enough ability for doing it.Because,market condition is not stable now.so,it has some risk of losing your money.Actually,we can't talk it loss,that mean's you have to wait for claim your profit.patience is more important in this respect.My suggestion is to you that you can start trading asap. Btc and Eth price will pump soon then you can able to get enough profit for trading.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:37:28 PM

I don't think that any certain advice is possible here, for me the most deciding thing in trading is the experience, so don't worry and just start trading small amounts. And yes, be ready for losses, day trading is not possible without that.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:27:24 PM

I think it's best not to start trading at this point, as you can see that bitcoin prices are dropping sharply, which has made altcoin prices fall sharply. So I think you should limit trading at this moment, the market is bearish in the long term so I think the bitcoin price will continue to fall sharply. You should wait for a more stable market to start trading.

rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:46:03 PM

I don't trade coins though but I assume its less risky to stick to the coins that are already on top and has been traded regularly.
The great thing with yobit is that you can get free new coins to test its waters.

It means a lot,  choosing the best coins is the best option in trading.  Trading is not easy because there is more risk by investing in a coin but choosing the best may limit our risk.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:49:45 PM

Just keep buying coins at low prices and wait until prices rise and sell to profit from price volatility. The hardest part is for investors to choose which coin to hold. and profitable.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:54:38 PM

to do the trading then things we should know is we should be able to know which coins have good price movements and have a chance to get profit, and we should be able to do at the right time
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 11:59:10 PM

I believe in demo trading and copy trading before starting to do trading all by yourself. You get some good experience from experts before you actually step out in the trading field. Learn as much as you can about trading and the kind of coins/tokens you want to trade before you set out to trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: