Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:28:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to start trading  (Read 19202 times)
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:22:26 AM

When this is the right time to start trading but we must be careful and require a good plan in order to run in accordance with what is expected and will be more crowded using bitcoin currency.

Exactly, now is a good time to invest bitocoin, in addition you can also invest altcoin after the bitcoin value of $9k8. Do not invest altcoin because it is too early, now investors only focus on bitcoin prices
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:25:32 AM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Do you guys recommend yobit in trading altcoins?
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.

How in the world do you have so many posts and merit and are hero member on this forum yet you don’t “know which coin are which”? Did you buy your BCT account?
Let's look at his article starting in 2016, my friend!!

I believe he now has more investment experience than we do, perhaps by the end of 2017 he made a lot of money from bitcoin. I believe that everyone wins when the market goes, the important thing to do is keep their coin.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:05:27 AM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.

I see you are very clever for trading and your ranking has become high how much profit you have got up to this moment? does it make you happy?
kjfngkleoi

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:09:48 AM

Yobit, i have never traded there. But now I'm doing a lot of trading in Binance. Because of Binance low transaction costs, high security, friendly interface, diverse forms of transactions. You can try. Good luck!
Pajdo

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:20:13 AM

It is nice that there are now more people that is going to start trading and that is because they cant know what the value will be and they cant earn profit with selling the coin.
So they have now to wait a longer time until the value will be more worth.
Main ML

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:02:41 AM

all different trading strategies  another helpful post. for new people getting in to trading bitcoins which is the best site to go on. so something like second trade recommend some to me if you can so i can see which one is easier to implement.
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:01:31 PM

If you're day trading, coin's marketcap is somewhat relevant so
you need to assess the coin first before entering,
however if you're into shorter-term trading like scalping,
coin's background doesn't matter as long as it has decent
daily volume
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:01:40 PM

If you're day trading, coin's marketcap is somewhat relevant so
you need to assess the coin first before entering,
however if you're into shorter-term trading like scalping,
coin's background doesn't matter as long as it has decent
daily volume
I think if you want to start trading bitcoin at this time then this is the best time for you to start buying bitcoin, it can be seen that the bitcoin girl is constantly adjusting at $ 7900 and this is the landmark Very strong support will help bitcoin prices continue to rise in the coming time. Therefore, I believe you can buy bitcoin at this time and only invest in short term.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 07:42:21 AM

I think to do trading then we should be able to analyze and look for coins that have a chance to be able to give profit because now, many new coins and not all coins can give profit and do it with the right time to buy and sell

sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:01:12 PM

My best advice for you would be if you are about to start raining you should start as soon as possible because if you will be postponing it will harm your initial income that you can get.
i think dont be hurry while you want to start trading.it all about money, we must make decision becarefully.and check it with our skill, are we have enough skill to start trading.wif we dont , better to postponed it untill we are ready.
I agree with you because trading requires skill preparation if we’re doubtful and not ready then it can inflict loss to ourselves. Think carefully and calmly if you’re really ready and don’t delay anymore.
snewkadel

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:14:37 PM

Where can I see their trade volume? Also can you explain more about that trade volume, I'm not quite familiar with the term. From what I understand, it's the number of users trading in it, right?
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:24:05 PM

I believe that at this point you can completely start trading, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices after several days of strong recovery are showing signs of slowing down, so This is a very good time for you to start buying and trading bitcoins, you can see that the market is moving strongly, bitcoin prices are constantly recovering and will be able to reach the $ 8800 level in the short term .
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:39:03 PM

I believe that at this point you can completely start trading, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices after several days of strong recovery are showing signs of slowing down, so This is a very good time for you to start buying and trading bitcoins, you can see that the market is moving strongly, bitcoin prices are constantly recovering and will be able to reach the $ 8800 level in the short term .
Trading this point can be so tricky, and if you're just starting just for a try I don't think it's a good timing for those who wanted to. Maybe buying for holdings can be better, but if they plan to do day trades like buying and selling its not a wise idea to have. It's better to contribute for the rising market value, because if day trading always occurs nothing will change so far due to fluctuations might make the market more volatile
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:00:10 AM

My best advice for you would be if you are about to start raining you should start as soon as possible because if you will be postponing it will harm your initial income that you can get.
i think dont be hurry while you want to start trading.it all about money, we must make decision becarefully.and check it with our skill, are we have enough skill to start trading.wif we dont , better to postponed it untill we are ready.
I agree with you because trading requires skill preparation if we’re doubtful and not ready then it can inflict loss to ourselves. Think carefully and calmly if you’re really ready and don’t delay anymore.
In my experience, when I was a the Beginners in trading, I just learn from people who are already proficient on trading, and started with a small capital so that if later incurred losses then we are also not too disappointed.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:07:34 PM

I think you should not start trading at this moment, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and rising sharply in the past time, so to be successful transaction is very difficult, Bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply if the $ 7600 level breaks, so I believe that at this point you should not trade.
snewkadel

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

I recently started trading, I can advise you to start with a small amount but not too low, I think 100/200$ could be a good start, commit yourself seriously and get experience, then you can increase your funds and make larger operations
snewkadel

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:19:34 PM

Trading conditions and then instructions you will get depend entirely on what you want to achieve by trading. Are you trading to gain experience or to accumulate bitcoin? Are you going to trade daily or weekly? These are the questions you need to answer before you start to choose coin to trade
holtzmann

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:34:53 PM

Honestly, I have nothing to say about Yobit. I haven't used it yet, but I’ve heard a lot about it. Actually, I think I can recommend you a broker that might fit your needs better. As you're a new trader, you may start with cex. They have guidelines that should help you to understand how to use it, besides there is way more info, which you can find on their blog. 
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:46:43 AM

I think to do trading then we should be able to analyze and look for coins that have a chance to be able to give profit because now, many new coins and not all coins can give profit and do it with the right time to buy and sell
This is good approach to investing in crypto and starting trading in coins. Choosing the best coin for investment is sometimes a challenge but when you have good knowledge in the market and about the technology, you are better off with the investment in the end because with every indicator being positive, the market is expected to go up till the end of the year due to high demand for crypto because of the rising value of the portfolio and hence the profit margin.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:01:49 AM

Do you have the prerequisite to trade? What of mentor do you have? Trading is an act which must be learned and not to dabble into. From your question you left us out on the level of training and experience that you have prior trading. But if you have the required exposure there is nothing wrong with Yobit as trading  platform. You can start with the ones with low price and build up over time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: