Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:36:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to start trading  (Read 19198 times)
Gragal

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:12:58 AM

do not start trading at this time, because the price of coins all goes down, if you want to trade, wait for the price of all coins to go up, I will trade when prices in the trade market start well.

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
Amber73McCoy

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:48:48 AM

I see Yobit is also a good exchange. Good authentication (Google Authenticar and Email), and also a lottery ticket program. I also like the box chat online feature that allows users to chat with each other.
Wish you have the favorable trading!
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:50:11 AM

Do you have the prerequisite to trade? What of mentor do you have? Trading is an act which must be learned and not to dabble into. From your question you left us out on the level of training and experience that you have prior trading. But if you have the required exposure there is nothing wrong with Yobit as trading  platform. You can start with the ones with low price and build up over time.
Current situations of Bitcoin are favorable for us to buy a lot of coins due to the drop occurred in it yesterday we came up with another opportunity to have it on such low price of 7.5k dollar. We have seen that Bitcoin takes time to recover and this time I hope it recover again soon for we are here with many coins and some are with large collection so we are waiting for the benefit.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:02:51 AM

before you start you must first be sure of the steps you will take, start with capital that is not too large, so that the risk you will get is not too large, remember that investing in crypto currencies is very risky
TwtRedeo

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:16:32 AM

I think, that you can invest in some ICOs. The situation with them are not good now, but I know one, what very probably will be perspective. Its name is ElonCity. This is an energy project. It was created to make electricity accesible and cheaper using blockcahin and renewable energy sources. One of the main reasons to invest in it is its partnership. Its main partner is Krypical Group. This team had four partnerships - all of them are succesful. I think, that this will be too.
ICOs require a lot of experience and skill, you need to have good study about the ICO where you are interested to invest your money. I think that it is really a very tough job, I think that it better to invest money in some cheap altcoin which have good potential in future to increase.
ClaraFowler44

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:41:04 AM

I still do not really like Yobit.
- YoBit is one of the few trading floors that does not provide any information about their location, where they are located, or where they are behind the project. The sections on the site make many users believe that Russia is the center, the headquarters. However, there is still no information available to verify YoBit's headquarters.
- Trading on YoBit has no leverage. In any case you can choose forex brokers instead.
KeezAZA

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:15:07 PM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Do you guys recommend yobit in trading altcoins?
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.
It is really strange and amazing for me that 40% of topics which are presented here in this board are sounding a similar like how can I start raiding, I need to start trade, which are your suggestions for starting training? Wouldn't you just go and read what are the previous topic suggestions?

margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:43:26 PM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.
You can see that after several consecutive days of decline, the market price is currently recovering slightly, I believe that this time is very good for you to start trading, buy bitcoin and trade altcoin. The market is very stable and the price of altcoin will probably increase from 5% -10%, so you should have specific transaction plans to avoid bitcoin prices continue to fall.
kriptowitch

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:20:49 PM

Judging by your rank, you have probably learned to trade at least many. However, for beginners it will be very useful to start to study the theory, get acquainted with the exchanges and lose your first Deposit. on your mistakes, you will quickly learn how to trade.

ANN |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰|    ASURE NETWORK     |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰| Bounty
FIRST SCALABLE DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL SECURITY NETWORK
rakibpintu

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:32:55 PM

you can trade on any exchange those you want will. And trade makes change your life with crypto currency.  As I who's coin  goes to up and who's coin would be down. And which exchange keep great condition just find it out and you can trade depends on exchange and must coin have to be big community it have to safe for risk as I know
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:53:24 PM

“I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.”
Warren Buffett, The Essays of Warren Buffett: Lessons for Corporate America
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:29:15 PM

I think that at this point you can start trading, you can see that after several days of consecutive declines, the timing of bitcoin and altcoin are very strong waves, so I believe that the moment This you can buy bitcoin and short term altcoin deals. The market is fluctuating continuously and it is difficult to predict, bitcoin prices will be able to adjust continuously, so I think you should not invest long term and should only deal day to be able to minimize the risk.
MacStone

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:04:20 PM

Then the best thing that you can do is just to see and watch some guides all around the internet, maybe they can be useful for you because you can make a good start out of them

coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:12:46 PM

I think you should not start trading at the moment, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting very strongly over time, so I believe that at this point you only Short-term investment can reduce the risk. You should wait for the bitcoin price down to $ 6800 to buy the bitcoin at the best price.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:13:00 AM

do not start trading at this time, because the price of coins all goes down, if you want to trade, wait for the price of all coins to go up, I will trade when prices in the trade market start well.

Meanwhile, now, this is the perfect time to enter the market. The guy can invest just a little bit and wait.
In this time he can learn a lot about crypto trading, its pros, and cons. The needed information can be found on YouTube.
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:06:48 AM

You can start trading by creating an account at trading floors where you find it safe and busy to trade at this floor, then you can make a trade using the coin to buy. which you need to buy then you trades you eventually collect dollars plus the profit margin if there is
Manyak

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:44:13 AM

Well if you want to trade just try the yobit for newbie in trading . it I good for us to trade in yobit.
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:51:07 PM

before you start you must first be sure of the steps you will take, start with capital that is not too large, so that the risk you will get is not too large, remember that investing in crypto currencies is very risky
My advice for all the newbie who wants to start to trade now is to just start with a small amount and for me this is now the best time to start in trading because al lot of top altcoins now have a very low price on the market, so starting now to trade is very advisable.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:55:07 PM

Like other said don’t stick in the top coin but also invest in the potential coins. Look for a good and hype coims where you actually know that their project is good. One of the most important thing is that you will a good community where the other investors are telling them good feedbacks (quality) and also see their quantity that’s also important.
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

If you wanted to start trading then why not? Start trading! That's the start. Buy your alt that will make you rich. I recommend Vechain and ETH.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: