Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:42:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 [1730] 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389085 times)
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 01:47:47 PM

Waves and Incent teams had promised a lot of things, and did someone see results? There were promises 'bout a new exchange for waves, platform update etc., but so far nothing was done. I don't think TIDEX.com  will change that.

Sasha busy using ICO money to trade  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:49:20 PM

As written here before, a large amount of unsolicited Waves remains in the ICO website. What is their fate? There, if I'm not mistaken, there were about 22 million Waves. It would be logical to distribute them between the current holders of the Waves or WCT, which are a real support for this project. Set as similarly as the distribution WCT, in equal installments throughout the year.

In fact, this amount is much smaller. Perhaps you have seen the final amount, which also contained Waves from Bittrex Exchange.

Check the Waves genesis address (it is also includes premine tokens). Payments for ICO members are also carried from this address - http://www.wavesgo.com/account.html?3PAWwWa6GbwcJaFzwqXQN5KQm7H96Y7SHTQ

Bittrex Waves address - http://www.wavesgo.com/account.html?3P31zvGdh6ai6JK6zZ18TjYzJsa1B83YPoj

At the moment we still get new requests for withdrawals of ICO funds, so Waves tokens of our clients will be saved, but at the same time they will not be taken into account during the distribution of the WCT tokens.

Thanks Twiggy - at what stage/timeframe will these "abandoned" WAVES be deemed to be distributable to the community?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Grahnite

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:51:32 PM

As written here before, a large amount of unsolicited Waves remains in the ICO website. What is their fate? There, if I'm not mistaken, there were about 22 million Waves. It would be logical to distribute them between the current holders of the Waves or WCT, which are a real support for this project. Set as similarly as the distribution WCT, in equal installments throughout the year.

In fact, this amount is much smaller. Perhaps you have seen the final amount, which also contained Waves from Bittrex Exchange.

Check the Waves genesis address (it is also includes premine tokens). Payments for ICO members are also carried from this address - http://www.wavesgo.com/account.html?3PAWwWa6GbwcJaFzwqXQN5KQm7H96Y7SHTQ

Bittrex Waves address - http://www.wavesgo.com/account.html?3P31zvGdh6ai6JK6zZ18TjYzJsa1B83YPoj

At the moment we still get new requests for withdrawals of ICO funds, so Waves tokens of our clients will be saved, but at the same time they will not be taken into account during the distribution of the WCT tokens.

Yes, I see that it is about 10 million Waves at the moment. Do not think that I'm so greedy, and want to get someone else's tokens. I simply offered as an option of what to do with unused tokens. It seems to me that this is better than a run a plurality of nodes, and thus reduce the profit node holders who bought Waves for this.

Yeah, this is a problem. We can't just :"take" other people's WAVES, but they are now just sitting there. Oh well, since no WCT's are assigned to them, I guess our share of WCT's are actually more than we would have received, so can't complain there.

Hoping that the WCT's are actually worth something at some stage though. LOL!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:56:10 PM

Yes, I see that it is about 10 million Waves at the moment. Do not think that I'm so greedy, and want to get someone else's tokens. I simply offered as an option of what to do with unused tokens. It seems to me that this is better than a run a plurality of nodes, and thus reduce the profit node holders who bought Waves for this.

Yeah, this is a problem. We can't just :"take" other people's WAVES, but they are now just sitting there. Oh well, since no WCT's are assigned to them, I guess our share of WCT's are actually more than we would have received, so can't complain there.

Hoping that the WCT's are actually worth something at some stage though. LOL!

I'm also hoping that in the future, WCT will be worth something. I'm just buying Waves when the price goes down and store it in my lite wallet.
Pokop

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:49:50 PM

Two months into focusing on DEX, Twiggy announces today they are looking for a NEW front-end developer. How long will this delay DEX? Tick-tock...tick-tock...

Naturally, the price dumps.

Idiot
Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:52:34 PM

Thanks Twiggy - at what stage/timeframe will these "abandoned" WAVES be deemed to be distributable to the community?

We still get a new requests. At the moment, I do not have official information on this issue. So, I think that if we still get it, at least in the near future, we will not close the ICO accounts and distribute other people's money for WCT holders. (This is just my logical assumption.)
St.Stephan

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:39:51 PM

Two months into focusing on DEX, Twiggy announces today they are looking for a NEW front-end developer. How long will this delay DEX? Tick-tock...tick-tock...

Idiot

That's right, shoot the messenger.

Endless incompetence on the Waves team and you are calling the guy who points out the truth an idiot?

Sorta clear who the idiot is here.
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:47:37 PM

CORE Magazine February 2017 - Bitcoin, Waves, Decent, WeTrust, Komodo & More

https://www.joomag.com/magazine/http-coremediainfo-february-2017/0163792001485622838?short
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:33:32 PM

Idiot

That's right, shoot the messenger.

Endless incompetence on the Waves team and you are calling the guy who points out the truth an idiot?

Sorta clear who the idiot is here.

The announcement about a position openning was posted a few weeks ago.  Must have gotten filled today as it was closed..  either that or sergei is ahead of schedule and doesn't need the help anymore.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 09:04:52 PM

A transcript of the recent Core Radio interview is now available. This contains a large amount of up-to-date information about a range of Waves-related news, including scaling, smart contracts and business development.

Presentations and Conferences

Last week, Waves team and community members met in London for the Blockchain Week and Expo – a great chance to meet each other, as well as to network with journalists and other cryptocurrency organisations. Sasha took part in a panel discussion about Crowdfunding Law (watch here), along with several other industry experts.

An additional presentation in Moscow explored crowdfunding in the context of Cryptocurrency Regulation in Russia (watch here, with subtitles). You can read an account of this conference here, including further information on the evolving regulatory picture.

According to Sasha Ivanov, the general consensus of the speakers was that Russian regulators are close to some form of legal framework for cryptocurrency in the country. Most probable scenario is a separate law concerning the legal status of crypto, analogous NY bitlicense. He also noted the importance of events like this one, stating:

“Events like the Cryptocurrency Regulation in Russia are important for the growth of Blockchain technology and extremely useful for the community as they help spread awareness on the regulations imposed on cryptocurrencies, allowing users and companies to operate within the legal boundaries of the country.”

Tidex – Beta and Bounties

This is good news for Tidex, a new Waves-integrated exchange that is currently in beta – the changing regulatory position for bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in Russia means that it has become possible to operate an exchange openly. Tidex will trade WAVES, major Waves assets, and several other popular cryptocurrencies. In due course there are plans to add fiat options. Waves’ DEX will potentially be integrated on the backend in the future, providing the security and advantages of a decentralised exchange where appropriate, and allowing Tidex to pioneer best practices.

Although Tidex is working closely with the Waves developers, they are a separate team and entity, based in Russia and Ukraine. The Waves team recognizes the value of this and fully supports and endorses Tidex. The Tidex team will be releasing more information in due course.

There are bounties for bugs found with the exchange. Security bugs will earn 1,000 WAVES or more, depending on severity. We are particularly interested in fixing bugs with the API. To find out more, join the #tidex Slack channel.

Further News and Information

· We are looking for a new front-end developer.
· The Waves challenge is still running – win 1,000 WAVES!
· The next distribution of WCT will occur on 16 February. Only WAVES held in a local wallet are eligible.
· Be aware of fake assets: always check the token id before trading.

Waves Nodes and Lite Client Reminders

If you would like to run a full node, please download the latest releases at https://github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/releases/. Anyone can run a node, but you will need at least 10,000 WAVES to generate blocks. You can read the installation guide here.

For regular users the Lite client can be downloaded from https://wavesplatform.com. Do not download the client from other sources for security reasons. (Please be aware that there have been issues with fake github repositories, as well as fake Twitter accounts and Slack identities.) Alternatively, the standalone Chrome app will automatically update as new versions are released.

Waves Weekly Crypto Round-up

In episode #16, we get Brian’s take on the bitcoin markets and hear from Satinder Grewal, a well-known developer for SuperNET and Komodo.

Soooo when will waves see price action due to anything being released rather than just empty updates?!?!  Sad

My lambo dealer is not pleased, nor am I!
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 10:29:20 PM

Folks if you're not happy with your investment and the share price. There is a simple solution, SELL..

Avalanche is a must own
Scrooge McCrypto

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:55:52 PM

Folks if you're not happy with your investment and the share price. There is a simple solution, SELL..

Many of us have been bag holding for 8+ months now, having bought in around ICO price. Selling now , after waiting this long, would be at a loss of every third Bitcoin we invested. Better to ride this out and hope that the Devs eventually release something the market responds to.

In the meantime, this is an appropriate forum to express our concerns. It is fair at this stage to be annoyed my Waves are not worth more. If you only want nut-riding happy posts, go to slack.

Your solution sucks.
chicomoztoc

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:52:33 AM

Many of us have been bag holding for 8+ months now, having bought in around ICO price. Selling now , after waiting this long, would be at a loss of every third Bitcoin we invested. Better to ride this out and hope that the Devs eventually release something the market responds to.

In the meantime, this is an appropriate forum to express our concerns. It is fair at this stage to be annoyed my Waves are not worth more. If you only want nut-riding happy posts, go to slack.

Your solution sucks.

From the beginning we knew that waves is a long-term investment. What is the confusion?
Scrooge McCrypto

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:18:31 AM

Your solution sucks.

From the beginning we knew that waves is a long-term investment. What is the confusion?

From the beginning? Have you seen the "beginning" road map https://wavestalk.org/technical-discussion/waves-roadmap-13-2016/ ?
The only 'confusion' here is your ability to read a calendar, apparently.

malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:09:46 AM

Your solution sucks.

From the beginning? Have you seen the "beginning" road map https://wavestalk.org/technical-discussion/waves-roadmap-13-2016/ ?
The only 'confusion' here is your ability to read a calendar, apparently.

The confusion is using a sock-puppet account to counter a negative post
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:30:23 AM

This is just the beginning. Above all, we must finish the public testing and fix any critical bugs.
Does tidex support Tether USD?

First of all, we are planing to work with BTC/ WAVES and Waves tokens, ETH, LTC, DASH, DOGE, BTS. Probably this is a classic way, but we do not want to rush.

DOGE.. ugh.. how about anything else instead  Wink  and when did BTS become "classic" Grin
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:31:42 AM

Hey guys hopefully someone can help me clear out a question. Based on what I've read on reddit, WAVES will pickyback off of tidex exchange correct? And in the "near" future WAVES will create their own DEX, correct?

Thanks in advance
Grahnite

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 04:52:03 AM

Your solution sucks.

Well put. While we are very patient, and has been so far - some positive price movement would be much appreciated.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 04:55:49 AM

Hey guys hopefully someone can help me clear out a question. Based on what I've read on reddit, WAVES will pickyback off of tidex exchange correct? And in the "near" future WAVES will create their own DEX, correct?

Thanks in advance

Hey,

Yes WAVES platform team will create their very own DEX in near future maybe in a Q1 or Q2 of this year.
aisa1224

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 07:58:52 AM

first pay out for WCT.

"Next week we launch #BCT token on #wavesplatform. 35BTC will be distributed to current #WCT holders" - sasha

https://twitter.com/sasha35625/status/827055001449197568
Pages: « 1 ... 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 [1730] 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: