Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:08:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 [1780] 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389085 times)
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:23:10 PM

Hopefully dex is delivered by late this month as previously stated by Sasha

Hope also..
So that we can finally trade on the wavesplatform.
Looking out for that

The dev team should stick to the timeline that they presented to their investors. Right now, I'm having doubts that DEX will be released later this month. I heard many target dates from Sasha or from the team in previous months and if I remembered it correctly, they haven't met most of those target releases. I knew about that because I'm also and investor of this coin from its ICO days. Hopefully, something good will happen to Waves in the following months. Investors are getting impatient about the progress of this project.

Think the following months will be great for waves if everything is rolling out. But for now we have to wait patiently.

Expecting great things to happen and with the coming Lpos integration and useage of the dex everybody who is holding waves shall earn an additional income alone from staking.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:13:23 PM

Hope also..
Looking out for that

The dev team should stick to the timeline that they presented to their investors. Right now, I'm having doubts that DEX will be released later this month. I heard many target dates from Sasha and if I remembered it correctly, they haven't met most of those target releases. I knew about that because I'm also an investor of this coin from its ICO days. Hopefully, something good will happen to Waves in the following months. Investors are getting impatient about the progress of this project.

Agreed. I think a lot of investors have been very patient with Waves so far, but the progress is really becoming concerning.

As far as investors go I think there is nobody left to dump, but someone keeping the price down with huge sell walls.

GEO, RLC & QRL.

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:45:38 AM

WAVES/USDT market now live on Cryptopia

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=WAVES_USDT

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★ 
...Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace | Rewards | CoinInfo 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.f. ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀██▀██████████
█████████  ▀████████          ▀█████████
██████████    ▀▀████          ██████████
█████████▀▀                  ███████████
██████████                  ▄███████████
███████████▀               ▄████████████
████████████▄▄▄           ▄█████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀         ▄▄████████████████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
doriangray

Activity: 567
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:03:57 AM

Hope also..
Looking out for that

The dev team should stick to the timeline that they presented to their investors. Right now, I'm having doubts that DEX will be released later this month. I heard many target dates from Sasha and if I remembered it correctly, they haven't met most of those target releases. I knew about that because I'm also an investor of this coin from its ICO days. Hopefully, something good will happen to Waves in the following months. Investors are getting impatient about the progress of this project.

Agreed. I think a lot of investors have been very patient with Waves so far, but the progress is really becoming concerning.

As far as investors go I think there is nobody left to dump, but someone keeping the price down with huge sell walls.

Maybe whales want to shake out those remaining weak hands before they pump up the price.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
PokerBetting

Activity: 700
Merit: 563

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:13:34 AM

WAVES/USDT market now live on Cryptopia

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=WAVES_USDT
good information
and good too waves and cryptpia this now support fiat USDT

chicomoztoc

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:27:06 AM

Hope also..
Looking out for that

Investors prefer a project without failures or errors, it is not a seasonal product, it is a "long term" project.
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:31:51 AM

Hope also..
Looking out for that

Investors prefer a project without failures or errors, it is not a seasonal product, it is a "long term" project.

how long this project will be completed? if too long it is not good for waves community
because the price is always drop.
chicomoztoc

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:22:42 AM

Hope also..
Looking out for that

how long this project will be completed? if too long it is not good for waves community
because the price is always drop.

That same hurry sank the titanic
Sincere_

Activity: 716

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:28:11 AM

Hope also..
Looking out for that

Maybe whales want to shake out those remaining weak hands before they pump up the price.

Waves is very undervalued at the moment I think maybe a little more down before up but waves wil def rocket up sometime soon just accumulate or wait for the low and buy then and hold
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:47:30 AM

The biggest wallet on Bittrex now have 1.45 million Waves instead of 1.2 million week ago,  and some stupid people still dumping on his buy orders.

People love to feed whales  Grin
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 04:55:07 AM

The biggest wallet on Bittrex now have 1.4 million Waves instead of 1.2 million week ago,  and some stupid people still dumping on his buy orders.

If the price dip further like Lisk you will realise they made good decision selling now, this is the kind of post on Lisk thread when the project was dumping

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 05:08:13 AM

The biggest wallet on Bittrex now have 1.4 million Waves instead of 1.2 million week ago,  and some stupid people still dumping on his buy orders.

If the price dip further like Lisk you will realise they made good decision selling now, this is the kind of post on Lisk thread when the project was dumping

Come on fudster, Lisk have nothing, just Max traveling around the world in conferences, did you download the lite Waves wallet at least or check the changes on the github.

People like you use to fud Eth years ago to keep people dumping, but that only works for noobies, come on tell your boss dolores12 you are tired to spread fear and lies  Grin
axrhuls

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 05:20:36 AM

Waves now is back to the normal track, it was dumped a lot by weak hands, you know, never panic sell like weak hands, it is losing money action. Bagholding sometimes is a good option, be patient on future pump.
kingorbust

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:31:57 AM

The biggest wallet on Bittrex now have 1.45 million Waves instead of 1.2 million week ago,  and some stupid people still dumping on his buy orders.

That does not guarantee that they believe in it long term. Maybe this whale is manipulating the market, buying low, selling high...and accumulating waves only to dump it later.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
kingorbust

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:56:57 AM

Waves now is back to the normal track, it was dumped a lot by weak hands, you know, never panic sell like weak hands, it is losing money action. Bagholding sometimes is a good option, be patient on future pump.

I am not sure if 17k, which is just 2k or so from lowest ever, and is far from 36k at ico,let alone profit, is "back to the normal track". Also ETF decision is coming and if it is accepted altcoisn might suffer even more.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
krisKross

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:41:22 AM

Hey Guys,
what happened to the Waves Weekly?
Did I miss it since 2 weeks or aren't there any new out jet?
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:29:16 AM

Hey Guys,

Goto https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYDQN4Fo4rGnOZ22L5plNIw

Click subscribe  Grin

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:52:56 AM

I am not sure if 17k, which is just 2k or so from lowest ever, and is far from 36k at ico,let alone profit, is "back to the normal track". Also ETF decision is coming and if it is accepted altcoisn might suffer even more.

Better try to watch in euro of usd value. Since Ico its a few cents up. Last low was around €0,18. At this moment of writing its pretty stable around €0.20.
Think later this year we will see €1,00/waves. And even than its just the beginning if there are more projects coming up on the wavesplatform.

krisKross

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 11:00:07 AM

Hey Guys,

Goto https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYDQN4Fo4rGnOZ22L5plNIw

Click subscribe  Grin

Thank you, because mostly it was promoted here.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 11:03:04 AM

Better try to watch in euro of usd value. Since Ico its a few cents up. Last low was around €0,18. At this moment of writing its pretty stable around €0.20.
Think later this year we will see €1,00/waves. And even than its just the beginning if there are more projects coming up on the wavesplatform.

Optimistic prediction, 1 euro for beginning and more "if" there are more projects, why did you use word if?
I like this positive point of view, I will buy some wave's, I started recently to be more involved in holding some alt coins and this wave can be something that I'm looking for. If there is anyone who is selling waves I'm ready for some trading but only with trusted members, pm me. If not I will buy waves on some other place.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 [1780] 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: