Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:50:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 [1785] 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389085 times)
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 07:44:27 PM

another advantage: as well as WCT and WBTC ,

ripto bux is a dual ETH-waves supported token:

https://github.com/bokkypoobah/TokenTrader/wiki/Supported-ERC20-Tokens

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 07:48:14 PM

Did you guys know that ripto bux recently sold on the eth dex 100RBX at .0001ETH for a total order of .01Eth

This is becoming the first community grown waves asset success story.

Looking like RBX is going to be priced at about 150 sat each when it is on an exchange....  this is huge.   At that price it has a marketcap of 1500 btc.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 08:11:44 PM

Did you guys know that ripto bux recently sold on the eth dex 100RBX at .0001ETH for a total order of .01Eth

Looking like RBX is going to be priced at about 150 sat each when it is on an exchange....  this is huge.   At that price it has a marketcap of 1500 btc.

wow, waves 1 billion market cap soon !

Where is your buy wall Sasha, I still would like to dump at ICO cost. Thank you for your cooperation.
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 08:31:24 PM

Looking like RBX is going to be priced at about 150 sat each when it is on an exchange....  this is huge.   At that price it has a marketcap of 1500 btc.

Where is your buy wall Sasha, I still would like to dump at ICO cost. Thank you for your cooperation.

Dont be stupid crowfunder, you are to fucking late, the buy wall was placed at the start, Sasha bought few millions of Waves, stop with your stupid and nonsense Fud.

Where are you dumpers???  I want more Waves  Grin
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 08:50:28 PM

guys I'd like to draw your attention to things that are hapenning in waves ecosystem, on top of the latest mobile wallet/gateway releases:
- we launched the first blockchain platform for a political party ever
- DEX code is complete on the backend
- leasing is being tested
- we have around 5 k tx per day in the network
- we have a great roadmap for non-turing complete but very usable smart contracts
- you can send tx's in waves network using issued assets as fees
lots of other things including fiat gateways are being implemented at the moment.
next WBTC distro is on the 15th, don't forget to have your waves in your lite wallet for this.
cheers!

Thanks for sharing this info here Sasha, Karl Karlsson dont give a shit for us and he never share information here, he is not good as Public Relation Manager.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 12:18:12 AM

guys I'd like to draw your attention to things that are hapenning in waves ecosystem, on top of the latest mobile wallet/gateway releases:
- we have a great roadmap for non-turing complete but very usable smart contracts
lots of other things including fiat gateways are being implemented at the moment.
next WBTC distro is on the 15th, don't forget to have your waves in your lite wallet for this.
cheers!

Thanks for sharing this info here Sasha, Karl Karlsson dont give a shit for us and he never share information here, he is not good as Public Relation Manager.

I do appreciate the update, which is odd. Because did we not invest money in an ICO?
Aren't updates part of the scheme?

You 'loan' money and give an update to your investors? Perhaps I am tool old fashioned.

Karl seem to be a ico bitch. Already did 2 of them and in both he performed poorly.
Not just in price but also in marketing.

The video's though are a welcome tribute, since we don't get updates oftenly.

However the Russian approach can be good or backfire on you. Politics and crypto never go along. Period.
Having a lot of investors holding big bags of Waves is dangerous.

So is the association with Tidex. Waves will not be listed on polo. Too bad. But why give them so many props. It's clearly the platform you build with Tidex Sasha is a pain in the ass for poloniex.

Again and again you let you arrogance speak.
You are not a Vitalik. You are not a visionary. You are a hard working man. I respect that, but by acting like this you put our money at risk.

My advice is
Stop being arrogant.
Stop your battle with polo, we all know tidex is yours, so are the bots
Stop fighting because of your ego, ignorance is a bliss.

Do go on on the road we are.
Look at real smart contracts and implement them; Don't flirt with Ronny with his so called scam ICO's.
Get real marketing people in, the one you hired are not capable to bring investors in. There is plenty of budget right
Audit code by third parties. Again their is plenty of budget. Yes their is budget for that. We don't want to have a ETH 2 debacle.

Good luck,

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 12:36:49 AM

cheers!

A question about gateways. Is this the same as Ripple's system where an exchange or a financial service will serve as gateways to the platform? Another question I would like to ask is does the DEX also has the same model as the Ripple exchange where you can trade for any currency as long as there are trust paths for them?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 01:31:22 AM

cheers!

I concur, he's worthless.. You wouldn't know he worked with the waves team unless you visited there team page..

Avalanche is a must own
ShabbosShekels

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 02:12:43 AM

cheers!

I concur, he's worthless.. You wouldn't know he worked with the waves team unless you visited there team page..

I've been saying it for ages, if you had me running your propaganda ministry you can bet I'd be all over everything!
3ideRaven

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 05:54:40 AM

cheers!

I do appreciate the update, which is odd. Because did we not invest money in an ICO?

You 'loan' money and give an update to your investors? Perhaps I am tool old fashioned.

Karl seem to be a ico bitch. Already did 2 of them and in both he performed poorly.

However the Russian approach can be good or backfire on you. Politics and crypto never go along. Period.

So is the association with Tidex. Waves will not be listed on polo. Too bad. But why give them so many props. It's clearly the platform you build with Tidex Sasha is a pain in the ass for poloniex.

You are not a Vitalik. You are not a visionary. You are a hard working man. I respect that, but by acting like this you put our money at risk.

My advice is
Stop being arrogant.

Look at real smart contracts and implement them; Don't flirt with Ronny with his so called scam ICO's.
Get real marketing people in, the one you hired are not capable to bring investors in. There is plenty of budget right
Audit code by third parties. Again their is plenty of budget. Yes their is budget for that. We don't want to have a ETH 2 debacle.

Good luck,

Hey dick smack. If you invested so much money that you need constant updates, maybe you should have joined the slack channel. People stay away from BCT because of retarded toxic posts like yours.
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 07:46:11 AM

People stay away from BCT because of retarded toxic posts like yours.
And people stay away from waves because all of what sasha says is nothing more than a bunch of lies . '2 weeks guys' Tongue lol.
kijun

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 08:03:30 AM

People stay away from BCT because of retarded toxic posts like yours.
And people stay away from waves because all of what sasha says is nothing more than a bunch of lies . '2 weeks guys' Tongue lol.

So why you bother posting here? Stay away.
LocoMB

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 08:28:29 AM

Hey dick smack. If you invested so much money that you need constant updates, maybe you should have joined the slack channel. People stay away from BCT because of retarded toxic posts like yours.

What he posted was a very differentiated and well argued opinion, and it was very positive towards Sasha and the whole WAVES project, besides some harsh critizism regarding the management of certain aspects.

Agree or disagree, but this was not retarded and toxic in any way.
In fact it is your vacuous reply that is retarded and toxic.
sasha35625 (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:38:56 AM

cheers!

My advice is
Stop being arrogant.

Good luck,

it's so funny, you're writing about some imaginary stuff, and giving advice based on it.
there's no "fight" with polo, tidex is officially supported by waves, in is not a secret, I'm not fightning anybody.
if you want more updates subscribe to our sm accs or slack

btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:46:35 AM

Just checked my tokes if its still in my wallet but found something else too, can anyone tell me what this Ripto Bux is, I found it today when I opened my waves app?
Waves to the moon again, i hope it will now stay going to a $1 this time now that we're now not hoping for that ETF shit. 
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 11:03:31 AM

It seems money is now moving back to Altcoins, Waves token now 22ksat. I just hope it will sustain this rally

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
GreenMatrix

Activity: 545
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 11:15:55 AM

cheers!
Great work Sasha.Lots of developments,I´m here from the beginning and IMO this is one of the best projects around the crypto world!
ShabbosShekels

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 12:09:44 PM

Now is your chance you buy WCT cheap while peeps are focused on Waves thanks to Bittrex, don't forget WCTs are the real cream on the Waves network and there will only ever be 10 million of them!
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 01:06:02 PM

Looking like RBX is going to be priced at about 150 sat each when it is on an exchange....  this is huge.   At that price it has a marketcap of 1500 btc.

Dont be stupid crowfunder, you are to fucking late, the buy wall was placed at the start, Sasha bought few millions of Waves, stop with your stupid and nonsense Fud.

Where are you dumpers???  I want more Waves  Grin

didn't you bought at 50k sat when waves was pumped months ago and not you are back buying again? i bet you'd be cursing the fudster again when they don't stop dragging the price down from the price you bought. its one hell of a bloodbath again. so long as this coin don't get to jump  to $3, this won't be runing up.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
NorthPixel

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 01:35:45 PM

Good volume and price increase on all Waves exchanges  Shocked
Pages: « 1 ... 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 [1785] 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: