Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:21:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 [1787] 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389085 times)
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 01:57:15 AM

What was again the ICO price of this? At this rate, it is so tempting to buy now. I have been keeping an eye on waves. Since I sold all way back in Sept . I am now happy that at this rate I will be able to get back at half the price with Waves had withered major obstacles in their development. The only way now is to go up. That now is the time for me to hodl some waves.

It was around 36k sat I believe.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:03:01 AM

how much is a WAVES fullnode earning per day?

Almost nothing so far

Earning rewards depend from amount and types of transactions, if there are no transactions then there are no fees and reward is 0. And this maybe the reason.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:16:53 AM

how much is a WAVES fullnode earning per day?

Almost nothing so far

Earning rewards depend from amount and types of transactions, if there are no transactions then there are no fees and reward is 0. And this maybe the reason.

There was over 15k transactions today..... 

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
danielj314

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:33:18 AM

guys I'd like to draw your attention to things that are hapenning in waves ecosystem, on top of the latest mobile wallet/gateway releases:
- we launched the first blockchain platform for a political party ever
- DEX code is complete on the backend
- leasing is being tested
- we have around 5 k tx per day in the network
- we have a great roadmap for non-turing complete but very usable smart contracts
- you can send tx's in waves network using issued assets as fees
lots of other things including fiat gateways are being implemented at the moment.
next WBTC distro is on the 15th, don't forget to have your waves in your lite wallet for this.
cheers!

A question about gateways. Is this the same as Ripple's system where an exchange or a financial service will serve as gateways to the platform? Another question I would like to ask is does the DEX also has the same model as the Ripple exchange where you can trade for any currency as long as there are trust paths for them?

Hello Waves community. I am quoting my question to see if anybody can answer my questions. Do the people here really know something about Waves? All I see are comments about the price rise and Ripto which looks like some other form of the rare Pepecoin which has no real use.

I'd invite you to join Waves slack channel to get good answers to your questions, BBC Reporter. I don't know if you're really a reporter for the BBC, but if you are (and even if you're not) it's the best place to get authoritative and substantive answers to questions. Spending time in the slack channel will also give you a much more sweeping and organic sense of everything going on in Waves world like, for example, what the RBX token really is and how it's become a part of the Waves community culture and why it's partly responsible for the recent uptick in transactions on the network. If you're reliant only on what you can glean here, you'll never get the full picture you probably desire.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ShabbosShekels

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 03:13:55 AM

Holy shit we just passed 1million usd volume in trades today!!!

Well it's about time, would be good if waves can maintain or surpass that kind of volume everyday.

The Tidex exchange is obviously being manipulated by the same bot buying and selling to itself, otherwise you wouldn't be seeing over 600BTC in Waves volume on Tidex and 200BTC on Bittrex and less than 5BTC on WCT which is a superior token.
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 03:35:52 AM

Well it's about time, would be good if waves can maintain or surpass that kind of volume everyday.

The Tidex exchange is obviously being manipulated by the same bot buying and selling to itself, otherwise you wouldn't be seeing over 600BTC in Waves volume on Tidex and 200BTC on Bittrex and less than 5BTC on WCT which is a superior token.

discussion may be opened on this point.
anyway 200 BTC volume on BITTREX is already a pretty good volume.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 03:42:30 AM

volume doesn't matter but the price. after years of experience trading in crypto, there is one thing i've learned that kept happening over and over. tokens with about 100m supply won't have good value. you just think you have enough because you have thousands in your bag.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
prix

Activity: 750
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:01:49 AM

A question about gateways. Is this the same as Ripple's system where an exchange or a financial service will serve as gateways to the platform? Another question I would like to ask is does the DEX also has the same model as the Ripple exchange where you can trade for any currency as long as there are trust paths for them?

Hello Waves community. I am quoting my question to see if anybody can answer my questions. Do the people here really know something about Waves? All I see are comments about the price rise and Ripto which looks like some other form of the rare Pepecoin which has no real use.

Hi! Your question is not about Waves only. You ask about comparition Waves vs Ripple. I don't think there are many peoples knowns how Ripple works.
I don't know how Ripple works, but as I understand from your questions the answer is Yes. The gateways is the point of exchange tokens to real coins and vise versa and you should trust that gateways.
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:03:24 AM

volume doesn't matter but the price. after years of experience trading in crypto, there is one thing i've learned that kept happening over and over. tokens with about 100m supply won't have good value. you just think you have enough because you have thousands in your bag.

This is just one of a multitude of reasons why WCT are the real value on the Waves Platform, despite Waves having a reasonable value WCTs are the cheddar and you will need them to do anything except issue custom tokens and the price will reflect that soon, they are like gold so get them while greedy goyim are distracted with Waves.
cebb

Activity: 545

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:11:02 AM

Ethereum has 90 million and will be 100 million soon. IOTA will have trillions tokens wait till it launches. Your point??
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:01:15 AM

Ethereum has 90 million and will be 100 million soon. IOTA will have trillions tokens wait till it launches. Your point??

Agreed, and like ETH Waves actually has its own DAO in WCTs that unlike the DAO disaster on ETH will not only be unhackable but will actually serve multiple functions from crowdfunding to regular asset distributions etc.

WCTs are the heart and Waves are the blood.
shirkan

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:14:26 AM

Agreed, and like ETH Waves actually has its own DAO in WCTs that unlike the DAO disaster on ETH will not only be unhackable but will actually serve multiple functions from crowdfunding to regular asset distributions etc.

And the brain would be this thread...  Grin

ShabbosShekels

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:18:39 AM

And the brain would be this thread...  Grin

Waves HQ are the brain, we are the nerve center
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 07:36:26 AM

eth team created a useful platform, wavesplatform isn't. they can't even make it to have gateway useful even today. but instead they created tidex which totally defeat the platform itself.
who in the world does that? waves team is more greedy than anyone else. have you seen how much NXT value still after years and years?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 07:42:18 AM

eth team created a useful platform, wavesplatform isn't. they can't even make it to have gateway useful even today. but instead they created tidex which totally defeat the platform itself.
who in the world does that? waves team is more greedy than anyone else. have you seen how much NXT value still after years and years?

Typical tricks there Shlomo, your FUD game is weak.
kingorbust

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 07:44:16 AM

BTC gateways  are already working in liteclient.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Jiddu

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

into the clusterfuck

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:06:37 AM

You'll notice that it's traded against Eth there. Ripto (the creator) arranged to have RBX "swapped" to an ETH version of the token that runs on the ETH blockchain. That's one of the cool things about RBX. It can be swapped back and forth between Waves and Eth. It's an early example of the innovative spirit and vision behind RBX.

The creator is in the process of talking to exchanges so it may be available other places soon.

You can also join the Waves slack and message Ripto (the creator) there to see if you can buy directly from him. ...

Hey, is this swapping (from Eth to Waves for example) already possible? Do you know how it works?

Also, it seems that Waves invitations are disabled.. Can I still get an invite?

Thank you.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:10:06 AM

Meh, the eth platform in its current state does not represent 1/8 of bitcoin value to me. It is hardly useful and the promises have been coming for years now. I guess people somehow want eth to succeed so bad that they just can't help themselves than to support it.
colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:16:48 AM

Good to see more improvements on the client, keep it up guys!

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
generous

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:25:24 AM

Waves wallet now avaible on google playstore now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 [1787] 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: