Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:32:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389111 times)
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:56:03 PM

IS it going to be too late for me if I now join the signature campaign and will the devs update the google sheet file after i join?
I wouldn't wnat to waste my time posting if i don't see my name and got accepted as the status should be.
Its not too late, as long as you make atleast 50 posts before end of ICO i think!?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
werneo

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:06:58 PM

I bought WAVES from ICO

Congratulations, and let's hope for a nice price appreciation Wink

My hope is x1000 + 20%.  Grin
werneo

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:12:49 PM

Who bought all WAVES' last 2 days. It's unrealistic amount of money comes from somebody.

Noticed that as well. it got into me taht it must be a big whale.  my waves were down to 30% due to that sale. i wonder who.
They probably see the waves to have a real good potential in the later months.

http://blockr.io/tx/info/94f00df93d616b96de3423e15e62b4331ab37723b843a0180efe982de6984836

You can check the escrow transactions. Looks like someone invested 866BTC over the weekend...

Escrow transaction history - http://blockr.io/address/info/3DWBSSAue32YS8PcW2gLs6m52BCCv3UgDA

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
A good if the ICO is not growing too much (15-20 kBTC max, and the lasts days are big days).

Waves investors are exuberant today but if the ICO goes too far too soon, then those same investors might sell when trading starts. Alt coins often go down in value as soon as general trading begins. I don't know where the price will go, but it seems like this extended ICO period increases the risk of early dumpage.

Could you explain why do you think an extended ICO  increases the risk of early dumpage.

There is a lot of excitement these days about ICOs, and with the big run up in Etherum prices this year, lots of people are flush and are looking  for the next big thing to invest in. http://cryptohustle.com/are-the-crypto-markets-in-an-ico-bubble With all of this money going into ICOs, people are expecting a big return and are waiting to sell when the price rises. With this long ICO period, some people will want to sell their waves on the first day of trading, and if the price starts to sink,  investors are going to sell. It could be snowball effect out the gate. That doesn't necessarily predict the long term price of waves, but I've seen lots of coins sell hard on the first day of trading. Waves has an ICO lasting 6 weeks. That means lots of speculators have plenty of time to get in. The more people are involved in waves ICO speculation, the more likely someone is going to sell as soon as they can, and that could lead to cascade of falling prices.

I'm not saying it's going to happen. I think a lot will depend on BTC prices and the health of alt coin markets on the day that waves start trading. But definitely with this looooong ICO there is a risk of price plummet.

Thank you for such attentive explanation .I understand  what you've said and it makes sense. I just don't think it's a problem or need to worry about. More people involved means wide distribution what is positive by all means. And selling something at the opening if price is reasonable is normal and necessary thing to do ,to get your risk covered .But that is done just by tinny fishes because to do it for whales wouldn't make any sense(you can see it from trading volume) .So for the price to fall at the beginning is very positive-it shows that asset is not concentrated in one of few hands  but distributed at least a bit wider.

Wonder if it makes any sense? Undecided

Good point about whales v. fishes. So let the fishes try to escape on game day. Whales eat krill, after all.  Wink
danielj314

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:49:04 PM

Nice! Over 8000 BTC now!  Cool

still below lisk i think, but it's crazy that people are willing to invest so much in ico, i think they still believe that these ico will increase like ethereum, i think not, but we shall see

We are definitely in the peak ICO bubble phase. People are throwing money at any coin expecting a instant 10x return.

i dont think its the peak of the bubble. maybe in some months. its depending how many projects will turn being unsuccessful and will lose money.

waves, i can tell you is the biggest bubble ever. shady organisation, you dont know exactly who is working for them or with them.

they are talking about a team of 15 people. but who are they? they have just some of them listed. yesterday they announce working together with mycelium. but you feel there something wrong of the facts people can read everywhere.

just stay away and dont lose your money with this trap here.

with the ethereum dao you could lose when eth is finished going down, but still alot of too high and will drop like a stone and with it your dao money. the only cheap coin at the moment is lisk at the start.

Thank you for your based-on-ignorance-opinion, now please head back to the Lisk thread.

(Can't even imagine why these kinds of people come here and state things that were answered transparently 1000x times already.)

Its not an ICO bubble yet, because it's not a 'common market' yet. People always forget that the people here, and involved in Bitcoin are the 1% when it comes to the future of decentralization and fintech. Sure, it may seem 'odd' that you can put 1 btc in and take 10+ out of every ICO, but that's because we are essentially insiders. Once a project 'lands' in the mainstream and joe and sally can toss some BTC at it, value rises. 

Definitly there are some 1% and stil waiting for joe and sally jump on the train. You dont need $10 Mill. to put in a coin to have a value of $10 Mill. You will need a certain amount for sure, but not the $10 Mill. So it can continue like that, if the people see the value inside the coin.

Waves is a completely waste of time. Its having dubios structure of people involved. SuperNet, Coinomat Scam and other dead assets devs want to cash out fast. I would not put a dime in it, and i can predict alot of people will lose money. Hopefully just enough they can afford to lose.

Lisk is for sure a good bet to buy on the release, everybody can say.

I'm not sure who would want to trust your dubious observations and analysis. You might want to begin by learning how to spell dubious.

Your kind of negativity is not needed on this thread. You've made your point. Now kindly return to the Lisk threads where your brand of discourse fits right in.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Coaxme

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:56:21 PM

Why my name not listed in signature campaign spreadsheet? Please dont remove me.

IOTUSA

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:01:39 PM

Nice! Over 8000 BTC now!  Cool

still below lisk i think, but it's crazy that people are willing to invest so much in ico, i think they still believe that these ico will increase like ethereum, i think not, but we shall see

We are definitely in the peak ICO bubble phase. People are throwing money at any coin expecting a instant 10x return.

i dont think its the peak of the bubble. maybe in some months. its depending how many projects will turn being unsuccessful and will lose money.

waves, i can tell you is the biggest bubble ever. shady organisation, you dont know exactly who is working for them or with them.

they are talking about a team of 15 people. but who are they? they have just some of them listed. yesterday they announce working together with mycelium. but you feel there something wrong of the facts people can read everywhere.

with the ethereum dao you could lose when eth is finished going down, but still alot of too high and will drop like a stone and with it your dao money. the only cheap coin at the moment is lisk at the start.

Thank you for your based-on-ignorance-opinion, now please head back to the Lisk thread.

(Can't even imagine why these kinds of people come here and state things that were answered transparently 1000x times already.)

Its not an ICO bubble yet, because it's not a 'common market' yet. People always forget that the people here, and involved in Bitcoin are the 1% when it comes to the future of decentralization and fintech. Sure, it may seem 'odd' that you can put 1 btc in and take 10+ out of every ICO, but that's because we are essentially insiders. Once a project 'lands' in the mainstream and joe and sally can toss some BTC at it, value rises. 

Definitly there are some 1% and stil waiting for joe and sally jump on the train. You dont need $10 Mill. to put in a coin to have a value of $10 Mill. You will need a certain amount for sure, but not the $10 Mill. So it can continue like that, if the people see the value inside the coin.

Waves is a completely waste of time. Its having dubios structure of people involved. SuperNet, Coinomat Scam and other dead assets devs want to cash out fast. I would not put a dime in it, and i can predict alot of people will lose money. Hopefully just enough they can afford to lose.

Pretty sure Mycelium wouldn't have picked Waves over Counterparty, Monero, Lisk, and Ethereum if they didn't think it was the best platform. But you go ahead stay out. So much more fun to laugh at launch when some children that missed the sale are crying.

lokojones

Activity: 368

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:21:20 PM

I dont see any problem with this project, its transparent, clear and well executed. Probably more risky than lisk, but clearly devs wants to succeed... just look at past comments regarding ETH, tonnes of FUD, but agree 100% that we are in age of ICOs bubbles and not every project will succeed

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          ██████████████
                           ▀████████████
                             ███████████
             ▄▄▄▄          ▄████████████
           ▄██████▄      ▄███████▀▀█████
         ▄██████████▄  ▄███████▀    ▀██▀
       ▄█████████████████████▀
     ▄███████▀ ▀███████████▀
   ▄███████▀     ▀███████▀
 ▄███████▀         ▀███▀
 ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀
......███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...                 ▄▄▄▄▄
                 ████████▄▄
                 ████████████▄
                     ▀▀████████▄
           ▄▄▄██████▄▄   ▀▀██████▄
         ▄██████████████▄▄  ▀█████▄
       ▄███████████████████▄  ▀█████
      ██████▀▀       ▀▀██████  ▀█████
     █████▀                     █████
    █████               █████████████▌
     █████▄                     █████
      ██████▄▄       ▄▄██████  ▄█████
       ▀███████████████████▀  ▄█████
         ▀███████████████▀   ▄█████▀
            ▀▀██████▀▀▀   ▄▄██████▀
                      ▄▄████████▀
                 ████████████▀
                 ████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀

.........███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...............███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
lokojones

Activity: 368

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:23:09 PM

IS it going to be too late for me if I now join the signature campaign and will the devs update the google sheet file after i join?
I wouldn't wnat to waste my time posting if i don't see my name and got accepted as the status should be.
Its not too late, as long as you make atleast 50 posts before end of ICO i think!?
i think you need make 50 post with signature attached

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          ██████████████
                           ▀████████████
                             ███████████
             ▄▄▄▄          ▄████████████
           ▄██████▄      ▄███████▀▀█████
         ▄██████████▄  ▄███████▀    ▀██▀
       ▄█████████████████████▀
     ▄███████▀ ▀███████████▀
   ▄███████▀     ▀███████▀
 ▄███████▀         ▀███▀
 ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀
......███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...                 ▄▄▄▄▄
                 ████████▄▄
                 ████████████▄
                     ▀▀████████▄
           ▄▄▄██████▄▄   ▀▀██████▄
         ▄██████████████▄▄  ▀█████▄
       ▄███████████████████▄  ▀█████
      ██████▀▀       ▀▀██████  ▀█████
     █████▀                     █████
     █████▄                     █████
      ██████▄▄       ▄▄██████  ▄█████
       ▀███████████████████▀  ▄█████
         ▀███████████████▀   ▄█████▀
            ▀▀██████▀▀▀   ▄▄██████▀
                      ▄▄████████▀
                 ████████████▀
                 ████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀

.........███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...............███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Bobo81

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:24:46 PM

See the google docs that user Bobo81 has made. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-G1LMDjAX9roVJDuhVewGG_pykSLIprWAElwO-6TcRA/edit?usp=sharing

You can see that the amount of Waves tokens you receive goes down as the more BTC is invested. However, as more BTC is invested, the value of each Waves token goes up. So you are not losing out on any value, it is just being represented in an different matter (more valuable tokens rather than many tokens that each have lesser value).

Thank you for the clear explanation sir!
And thanks to Bobo81 for his great work, will be useful to follow this ICO!

You're welcome!
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:36:41 PM

The price is extremely low, around 0.00009..

That is meaningless.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:40:48 PM

Not sure why people keep saying the more btc that gets dumped into waves, the higher the price of each wave will be.  Yes, that is maybe true but if you guys really think each wave is worth $1 minimum, wouldn't having more waves be better?  The higher the price of each wave is when launched, the harder it is to make a nice profit on it.  It is much easier for the price of a coin to double or triple from 1 cent than from 1 dollar.  Anyways, that's my opinion and there's really nothing anyone can do about people investing in waves.  It is what it is.  Good luck all. 

More BTC = More Hype = More people buying = More FOMO = More Demand = higher potential price per Wave

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:46:07 PM

You hate Waves yet you are giving free BJs to Lisk and DAO?  Note I'm not dissing those projects I just don't understand your irrational fear of Waves and yet your absolute belief in those other projects which are just as unproven.  It makes no sense.
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:01:52 PM

price estimad 1 wave = Huh?? place your bets   Wink
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:04:16 PM

OK. 1 Wave= $1 at launch.  Cool

traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498

180 BPM

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:05:52 PM

Nice! Over 8000 BTC now!  Cool

I'm not sure who would want to trust your dubious observations and analysis. You might want to begin by learning how to spell dubious.

Your kind of negativity is not needed on this thread. You've made your point. Now kindly return to the Lisk threads where your brand of discourse fits right in.

Kind of funny how  a lisk believer is trying to troll here, while lisk was made by the crypti devs who have abandoned and fucked their first round of investors to make another ico for the same, rebranded project.

GreenMatrix

Activity: 545
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:10:44 PM

Nice! Over 8000 BTC now!  Cool

Blah,Blah,Blah...do you have your 50 posts on lisk or do you need more to take some bounties?Be a little bit intelligent,invest something in waves if you have some BTC  and if not close your mouth.
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:17:15 PM

Not sure why people keep saying the more btc that gets dumped into waves, the higher the price of each wave will be.  Yes, that is maybe true but if you guys really think each wave is worth $1 minimum, wouldn't having more waves be better?  The higher the price of each wave is when launched, the harder it is to make a nice profit on it.  It is much easier for the price of a coin to double or triple from 1 cent than from 1 dollar.  Anyways, that's my opinion and there's really nothing anyone can do about people investing in waves.  It is what it is.  Good luck all. 

More BTC = More Hype = More people buying = More FOMO = More Demand = higher potential price per Wave

The downside is your staking power going down
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:32:24 PM

The downside is your staking power going down

Not really.  The higher dollar value per wave compensates for that, so you may stake less waves but those waves are worth more.
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:49:25 PM

OK. 1 Wave= $1 at launch.  Cool

as you calculated that price? or is your prediction
dzhan

Activity: 743

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:54:41 PM

My prediction is around 0.75 USD per wave.
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: