Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:00:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389097 times)
Selsonblue

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:23:52 AM

waves bro!
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:36:16 AM

Sitting back and riding the WAVES  Cool

Arrakeen

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:15:29 AM

What's the estimated price per WAVES right now?  Anyone know?
iambitcoin5

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:17:03 AM

Last time I checked it was about $0.04 cents per Wave.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:42:58 AM

What's the estimated price per WAVES right now?  Anyone know?

So does the price go up every time peeps buy or does it go down? I am always confused about that, maybe because it's like 5.30 am here lol.

Also can my Husband join the FB and subscription by email campaign even if he isn't a member of bitcointalk? I would be happy to send in both our i.ds for verification if that was necessary before collecting a bounty.  Smiley.

My stash has just fallen below 2 K WAVES now so I will probably need to collect a few more before the end of the ICO. I don't want to be below 2k WAVES.  Cry

Also can anyone tell me how you are coming to predictions of between 0.75 and 1 usd per WAVE and in what time frame you consider this a viable price? Just interested to know how Peeps come up with these prices.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
-Lux-

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:50:12 AM

So does the price go up every time peeps buy or does it go down? I am always confused about that, maybe because it's like 5.30 am here lol.

Also can my Husband join the FB and subscription by email campaign even if he isn't a member of bitcointalk? I would be happy to send in both our i.ds for verification if that was necessary before collecting a bounty.  Smiley.

My stash has just fallen below 2 K WAVES now so I will probably need to collect a few more before the end of the ICO. I don't want to be below 2k WAVES.  Cry

Also can anyone tell me how you are coming to predictions of between 0.75 and 1 usd per WAVE and in what time frame you consider this a viable price? Just interested to know how Peeps come up with these prices.
Speculation everyone these days trying to get rich off their own coins haha

SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈
SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
Arrakeen

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:59:09 AM

Thanks, so if I were to participate, all I have to do is send some BTC to the QR code that was generated inside my account?
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:04:19 AM

If WAVES is currently @ 0.04 Cents then I am already at a loss because 1909 WAVES has cost me 0.2054998 btc and if it goes down more and more and I end up with only 1k WAVES that means I will be even more at a loss? Or am i misunderstanding the whole ICO process lol, someone enlighten me before I invest more Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:23:32 AM

If WAVES is currently @ 0.04 Cents then I am already at a loss because 1909 WAVES has cost me 0.2054998 btc and if it goes down more and more and I end up with only 1k WAVES that means I will be even more at a loss? Or am i misunderstanding the whole ICO process lol, someone enlighten me before I invest more Smiley
It is just very simple the more your waves decreases the more the value increases. Me, I will be happy if my waves will significantly decrease in a daily basis as that would only imply that more investors are coming in.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:28:51 AM

It is just very simple the more your waves decreases the more the value increases. Me, I will be happy if my waves will significantly decrease in a daily basis as that would only imply that more investors are coming in.

Ah O.K that sounds good then, it just would be nice to not feel at a loss but I plan to hold more longer term, ICO dumping is not my style. I missed out on Ethereum because I wasn't around for that but I will hold these and let them sit and mature. I have also done the twitter, fb and subscription campaigns too so should be receiving a few WAVES from those too so that will be nice Smiley  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:03:26 AM

Ah O.K that sounds good then, it just would be nice to not feel at a loss but I plan to hold more longer term, ICO dumping is not my style. I missed out on Ethereum because I wasn't around for that but I will hold these and let them sit and mature. I have also done the twitter, fb and subscription campaigns too so should be receiving a few WAVES from those too so that will be nice Smiley  Smiley

yeah.. i am agree with you. its not about how we change the technology, but the technology change us.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:02:32 AM

yeah.. i am agree with you. its not about how we change the technology, but the technology change us.
Wow! good job of supporting the project, you are really trusting this project to be successful, good for you, you were able to join the campaign to earn extra waves. I'm jealous, all I do now is just buy everyday.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Bobo81

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:06:11 AM

Another good day!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-G1LMDjAX9roVJDuhVewGG_pykSLIprWAElwO-6TcRA/edit?usp=docslist_api
iambitcoin5

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:14:49 AM

Wow! Over 100 BTC invested! Good times ahead. Glad I invested in Waves!  Cheesy

jpawesome78

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:14:56 AM

Wow! good job of supporting the project, you are really trusting this project to be successful, good for you, you were able to join the campaign to earn extra waves. I'm jealous, all I do now is just buy everyday.
We are onto positive because we invested, I hate to break it down to you but there is also a high possibility of loss. You see, waves has attracted a lot of investors, and if ico ends and no one wants to invest, its value will definitely decrease thus loss. Let's just hope for the best, i also dropped so low less than 2K now.  Cry

xboxsold

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:26:08 AM

WRONG: It is just very simple the more your waves decreases the more the value increases.

CORRECT: The value of your Waves is ONLY decided when you go to sell them on a exchange.. The market sets the price: THE ICO price is the price set by MATH : and that only determines the price you paid at the ICO offering. You hope is to sell them for MORE than you paid.. The reason the SUPPLY goes down is there is a fixed amount so the more investors that join the LESS coins you end up with: it has NOTHING to do with future value.

dzhan

Activity: 743

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:29:54 AM

My prediction is around 0.75 USD per wave.

Very interesting.... How do you make it? And when? Smiley

It is just a general feeling that I have about waves.
I think it will collect a little bit less BTC than Lisk.

Starting price in the range of 0.5$ - 0.75$ would be definitely a success.
BitFomo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:40:43 AM

WRONG: It is just very simple the more your waves decreases the more the value increases.

CORRECT: The value of your Waves is ONLY decided when you go to sell them on a exchange.. The market sets the price: THE ICO price is the price set by MATH : and that only determines the price you paid at the ICO offering. You hope is to sell them for MORE than you paid.. The reason the SUPPLY goes down is there is a fixed amount so the more investors that join the LESS coins you end up with: it has NOTHING to do with future value.

But the point is there will be less available btc to invest in waves after the ico if everyone that wants to get in has already invested.
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:16:11 AM

But the point is there will be less available btc to invest in waves after the ico if everyone that wants to get in has already invested.

Sure, but that's why we have invested as the Waves team can start their marketing campaign, get more partner projects going and start building upon the Waves platform altogether. It's not that the end of the ICO means the end of Waves, on the contrary, it's then when it all starts Wink Initially new investors might not be willing to jump in, on the other hand, we'll have to see what the Waves team can start to deliver, thus creating more value to the project, bringing more incentive for future investors to come onboard.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:43:08 AM

Sure, but that's why we have invested as the Waves team can start their marketing campaign, get more partner projects going and start building upon the Waves platform altogether. It's not that the end of the ICO means the end of Waves, on the contrary, it's then when it all starts Wink Initially new investors might not be willing to jump in, on the other hand, we'll have to see what the Waves team can start to deliver, thus creating more value to the project, bringing more incentive for future investors to come onboard.
That's great, we should spread the words and let people know about this project so they will study this and maybe we can attract new investors, the more investors will come the better for us.
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: