Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:50:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 [1717] 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389101 times)
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1845

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:37:28 PM

And what about decentralized exchanger at the Wawes wallet? I think it must been already done. I want to see this that escahnger, and have some questions about it's working process. What about launch time of this project (sorry for such question, but i'm very interest)?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:42:44 PM

And what about decentralized exchanger at the Wawes wallet? I think it must been already done. I want to see this that escahnger, and have some questions about it's working process. What about launch time of this project (sorry for such question, but i'm very interest)?

It's being tested atm..  few bugs are getting worked out, but for the most part is is working much better than I expected.  Also it seems another exchange has opened at will be live this week.  It has some affiliation with waves but I am unsure as to the particulars atm.....  you can check out the testing of it at tidex.com

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1845

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:02:20 PM

It's being tested atm..  few bugs are getting worked out, but for the most part is is working much better than I expected.  Also it seems another exchange has opened at will be live this week.  It has some affiliation with waves but I am unsure as to the particulars atm.....  you can check out the testing of it at tidex.com

Sorry, but exhanger on https://tidex.com/ doesn't seems like a decentralized lol. Ordinary centralized exchanger, in my opinion of course. Maybe you can expain why does it's looks like centralized (hosted site lol, like Yobit or Bittrex or Poloniex) exchanger? Who hosted this site? Users or maybe some owner?)

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:16:30 PM

Sorry should have spaced out my comments..  DEX and tidex are two different things....  DEX is released in testnet and is still undergoing testing, and the results are better than I expected for tps.

Tidex is a centralized exchange that seems to have some ties to the waves platform but the details haven't all been released.

Sorry about the confusion....  I've been typing through my phone on here this morning.  Getting lazy with the punctuation.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
St.Stephan

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:41:47 PM

In reply to your comments

1)Just counted 75 unique visitors to waves slack on 4 channel in the past 10 hours....  and that is just from those that posted discussion....  compare that to the 10 that have posted here, and that's only after I decided to actually start a conversation.

And
2)  I realize now after my attempt at constructive conversation that bitcointalk could use more attention, and will do more to be a proactive investor by writing here.
But look at what happenned as soon as another waves dev showed up here.   You same few people went into attack mode...

I have no ill will towards you, and I am not against anyone posting concerns about how waves is doing business.  
    That being said I feel that it is my right to disagree in open dialogue, and I'd you have any arguments with my opinion then please refute them....  remember though if you take that discussion to openly attack my character while being vehenement in your words without adding substantive worth to your point of view, then you are just trolling....

1) Not quite "hundreds of visitors per day"

2) With all due respect, you are not a dev. If one of the devs actually honestly and completely answered he same questions that investors ask here again and again - for example - what exactly has stopped the fiat gateways? - with real, factual details, including dates - maybe there would be some value added to this thread. You who accuse everyone else of "not adding value" perhaps would be supportive of this?

And no bullshit about how "we can't talk about specifics"  etc etc etc. That is the same vapor nothing-speak that is the sad mark of this "team".
St.Stephan

Activity: 281

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:51:07 PM

And you seem like an ok guy despite your relentless fanboy cheerleading in the slack.

So pro tip:

Altcoins that think they are too high and mighty for this forum sink and die. That's a fact. The coins that retreat to their walled slack gardens wither and die. Look at the market activity. 10 btc volume??? It is happening in front of your eyes. But everyone in the slack crew thinks thats just ok.

Maybe you think the tech is great and will take over the world. But if you guys can't deal effectively with getting out your message and being honest and responsive with people here - in this little sandbox - who the hell is going to believe you can do it in the world at large?

Doesn't seem to be happening does it? Maybe that's a part of why fiat gateways are a flame out non-event?

Pokop

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:54:32 PM

Sorry should have spaced out my comments..  DEX and tidex are two different things....  DEX is released in testnet and is still undergoing testing, and the results are better than I expected for tps.

Tidex is a centralized exchange that seems to have some ties to the waves platform but the details haven't all been released.

Sorry about the confusion....  I've been typing through my phone on here this morning.  Getting lazy with the punctuation.
He's an idiot
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:30:22 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2017, 09:44:03 PM by bitcoin carpenter

In reply to your comments

1)Just counted 75 unique visitors to waves slack on 4 channel in the past 10 hours....  and that is just from those that posted discussion....  compare that to the 10 that have posted here, and that's only after I decided to actually start a conversation.

And
2)  I realize now after my attempt at constructive conversation that bitcointalk could use more attention, and will do more to be a proactive investor by writing here.
But look at what happenned as soon as another waves dev showed up here.   You same few people went into attack mode...

I have no ill will towards you, and I am not against anyone posting concerns about how waves is doing business.  
    That being said I feel that it is my right to disagree in open dialogue, and I'd you have any arguments with my opinion then please refute them....  remember though if you take that discussion to openly attack my character while being vehenement in your words without adding substantive worth to your point of view, then you are just trolling....

1) Not quite "hundreds of visitors per day"

2) With all due respect, you are not a dev. If one of the devs actually honestly and completely answered he same questions that investors ask here again and again - for example - what exactly has stopped the fiat gateways? - with real, factual details, including dates - maybe there would be some value added to this thread. You who accuse everyone else of "not adding value" perhaps would be supportive of this?

And no bullshit about how "we can't talk about specifics"  etc etc etc. That is the same vapor nothing-speak that is the sad mark of this "team".

1) that's over 70 that I counted who have posted a reply or a comment.  Which would easily make hundreds of visitors.

2)These things have been talked about in slack..  I agree that it might be in the devs best interest to come to bitcointalk and relay these discussions, but it would be the same answer.

Fiat gateways/asset transfer dex code is being rigorously tested in testnet right now....  until that is done it would be irresponsible to release it in the lite client...  same went for full nodes, and asset creation which are both now released on the liteclient.

Coinomat will supply the first bitcoin gateway once this is finished followed by the euro gateway.  
I believe this has been answered on multiple forums including the interviews with Sasha.

Why don't you join the discussion during the interviews or at least watch them so that your questions are answered.

All the interviews are documented and transcript ed if you don't have time to participate.

Remember people called scorex coded full node vapor then asset creation vapor and both of them work great now....  after dex people will call gateways vapor and after gateways are released people will call lpos vapor....  once those are released people will complain about the DEX engine not being polished enough or the ipo creator to not be streamlined enough...  but a year from now. There will probably nothing left to complain about.

Either way I'm happy to watch and wait.  I'm no whale and I'm in profit, so I can wait....

Feel free to call me a fan boy at this point, I'm just here to ride what I think is ghe project with the greatest potential over the long run....  I don't day trade and haven't for a year now... in my opinion bitcoin won the currency race..  all other  crypto currencies will fail by 2020, it's the platforms that ease wealth transfer between bitcoin, fiat, and business that utilize blockchain tech that will be the future.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:12:06 PM

The Custom Token Platform That’s Making WAVES

https://btcmanager.com/news/the-custom-token-platform-thats-making-waves/

ShlomoGoyimberg

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:13:53 PM

And you seem like an ok guy despite your relentless fanboy cheerleading in the slack.

So pro tip:

Altcoins that think they are too high and mighty for this forum sink and die. That's a fact. The coins that retreat to their walled slack gardens wither and die. Look at the market activity. 10 btc volume??? It is happening in front of your eyes. But everyone in the slack crew thinks thats just ok.

Maybe you think the tech is great and will take over the world. But if you guys can't deal effectively with getting out your message and being honest and responsive with people here - in this little sandbox - who the hell is going to believe you can do it in the world at large?

Doesn't seem to be happening does it? Maybe that's a part of why fiat gateways are a flame out non-event?

And double fuck you and (((Sasha))) for making me side with St. Stephen!
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:19:30 PM

I'm unsure whether your arguing with or against your earlier thoughts...  please construct your argument in a more concise way so that people can understand what you are getting at...

I see that your frustrated, but remember that Waves is still trading higher than its original ico value vs fiat...  no one has lost money yet.

16 million usd was raised, and now it's  worth 24 million dollars, that's a 50% increase in value over 3/4 of a year.....

Your anger is unfounded, it's not waves fault that you didn't refund your btc account.

We didn't pay with fiat you fucking idiot!

Please read the end of the sentence

You gambled with your btc, there were two points already where you could have rebought your btc with waves and come out with profit in Waves history.   You need to learn the difference between investing, trading, and gambling.

Once you do this you'll realize that is the positions you take, and not Sasha that are the cause of your anger.

Keep talking out of your asshole you fucking shillbot, go back and tell (((Sasha))) we all said to go fuck himself, and fuck you too!

Well there is a 50k dollar buy order in Bittrex, feel free to exit stage left with no slippage if that is how you feel.

Once again I'm sorry for your unfounded anger...  nothing I can do about it.   Not even sure where your discussion was going besides the verbal lashing out at the end....
You'll feel better once you sell... I know I've made and lost a lot of money crypto gambling, but the one thing it never did was leave me satisfied.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:20:45 PM

So pro tip:

If that's not great words, I don't know what could be.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:30:02 PM

So pro tip:

If that's not great words, I don't know what could be.

Another pro tip.

Although some altcoins have seen their day in the sun, all altcoins that follow the same old cut and paste methods  will sink and die...  just like all the altcoins before them.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
bigfryguy

Activity: 416

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 12:05:33 AM

http://coremedia.info/index.php/waves-news/item/384-waves-weekly-no-26

here are some answers to the questions asked.

bigfryguy

Activity: 416

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 12:12:08 AM

good read, missed that one earlier.

danielj314

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 05:52:30 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2017, 06:16:15 AM by danielj314

I've come to believe Crowdfunder, St. Stephan, and now even Shlomo are the same person. They all originate from the same time zone (most likely somewhere in the UK) and all now embody a very similar sensibility. They all seem to post about the same time. Whoever the puppet master is behind these characters does try and create the illusion that they are separate and unique through various means. I had to smile when he had his puppets talking to each other. I think it strains credulity that the three central Waves trolls just happen to live in the same place and happen to embody a very, very similar sensibility and style. If by some small chance they aren't the same person, they may as well be in terms of how they think and what they are trying to accomplish.

I used to think Shlomo was kind of clever and cool but now he has descended into the same mean-spirited rants as his alter egos, he has lost all charm and even his one time creative expression seems to have dried up.

I think I have an idea about who the puppet master is. I remember a guy who was in Europe and quite active in slack in the pre-launch days of Waves. He became embittered early on and was banned from slack. Whoever it is I think has created some kind of alter identity and is back on slack probably now as just a lurker. From some of his comments, it's clear he's aware of the goings on on slack. But someone who speaks and acts like him would obviously be banned from slack quickly, so I bet he stays quiet and just watches there these days. This forum is clearly where he goes to raise his voice and speak his piece.

He has mocked me for being some kind of "Agatha Christie." Behold his Britishness. Us yanks wouldn't make that comparison.

I am no Agatha Christie, but I am the son of a private investigator. But it doesn't take a P.I. to see a lot of what's going on with this character.

I can already envision the profanity-laden angry rant that one or all three of his puppets will issue when he reads this. It seems to really anger and disconcert him to be discovered in this way. I think he senses that it diminishes his perceived power and influence here. To be unveiled for who and what he truly is. It does begin to neutralize his impact. I'm not one to feed trolls. But this three-headed hydra of a troll is a unique beast. A lot of work has gone into the creation of these characters. The guy behind them clearly has an agenda. His power and influence are immediately lessened once one sees behind the strings. You can't quite take any of the puppets as seriously after that. He won't be happy. But I hope others begin to see what I've seen.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 06:29:06 AM

Or instead of worrying about such trivial things, just answer there questions with the truth...  and don't get emotionally caught up in the games.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
danielj314

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 06:45:00 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2017, 08:48:40 AM by danielj314

Or instead of worrying about such trivial things, just answer there questions with the truth...  and don't get emotionally caught up in the games.

Heaven knows I don't get emotionally caught up in the games. I've been on here maybe once or twice commenting on my theory that the three most active trolls here are most likely the same person. I've hardly been caught up in a prolonged dialogue with any of these puppets. I quickly saw how much it angered him/them. That alone was telling.

I don't think it's such a trivial thing either. Ultimately, of course, it totally is. Most of what goes on here is trivial. But as it relates to Waves on bitcointalk it's significant enough to make comment. The conventional wisdom seems to be that this thread has descended hopelessly into negativity and troll heaven. But from what I've seen a huge share of that negativity stems from what might very well be one individual. Pointing that out immediately lessens his power and influence in a way that interacting with him/them earnestly and repeatedly never could. There's an adage: "name the game and you don't have to play it." By naming (and highlighting) this puppet master's game, fewer of us will have to play it. Or even engage with this guy. Unveiling him is like throwing water on the witch in the Wizard of Oz. He can't help but start to melt.

I think you're a good guy, carpenter, and I have no interest in contradicting you. You do good work here in speaking forthrightly and sincerely. I'm glad you're here to balance the scales. I have no intent to spend a lot of time here. I saw what I saw and made my observations. I felt like it was important to make them. I will be playing no games, however. I've named the game. I'm as calm and non-attached as I could be. I will watch from afar the puppet melt down. Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:08:16 AM

And double fuck you and Sasha for making me side with St. Stephen!

St. Stephan is happy now with you at his side Grin

trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:34:46 AM

lol.  What happen to this thread?  The past few days has been about crying about prices and dissing Sasha.  Man up and admit that no one forced you to invest in Waves.  I believe this project is solid and will come out on top and make me some serious cash.  If you haven't jump ship, you haven't lost anything.  Just be patient and ride the Waves.  Waves will eventually turn into a Tsunami.   Smiley 
Pages: « 1 ... 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 [1717] 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: