Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:16:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 [1847] 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389085 times)
abuelau

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:29:17 AM

Wavesgo lease pool just distributed the first round of profits!

We are also changing the distribution rules, starting now by leasing to us you get 100% of your waves profit and 50% of your MRT profit. Next distribution round is next Friday, so leasing today gets you the most fees.

There is no minimum to lease.

More info here: http://www.wavesgo.com/mining.html

Know what's happening in cryptoworld: www.coinschedule.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:21:05 PM

Mandatory Waves Lite Client updates

https://twitter.com/coremedia_info/status/852805231591145473

The technology of the future turns the world upside down

https://twitter.com/RidusNews/status/852742776273776641

rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:03:11 PM

Wavesgo lease pool just distributed the first round of profits!

We are also changing the distribution rules, starting now by leasing to us you get 100% of your waves profit and 50% of your MRT profit. Next distribution round is next Friday, so leasing today gets you the most fees.

There is no minimum to lease.

More info here: http://www.wavesgo.com/mining.html

Any way I can know my pending reward?
NorthPixel

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:59:00 PM

Waves won't go back under 30k again , it can't be good for the whale to start another accumulating phase , so watch closely .

Cheap Waves will be gone. Why did not you buy them when they cost 15k? You can skip the technology that will soon repeat the success of the Ethereum.
Next_Robby

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 03:03:58 PM

Some more pictures from Vitalik's opened lecture.
Seems they have not been posted here yet.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄
▄████▀▀             ▀████▄
▄███▀               ██▄  ▀███▄
███▀                  ▀██▄  ▀███
███                  █▄  ▀██  ▀███
███                    ▀█   ██  ▀███
███                   █▄ ▀█▄  ██  ███▄
███              ▄██▄  ▀█  ▀█ ██   ███
███                                   
███              ▀██▀  ▄█  █▀ ██   ███
███                   ▄█  █▀  █▀   ███
 ▀██                     ▄█▀  ▄█    ███
  ███▄                   █▀  ▄█▀    ███
███▄                   ▄█▀     ▄███
███▄                 █▀     ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄                  ▀▀
▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

░   

░   

░ 

.........World Wi-Fi decentralized free Wi-Fi network. .........
——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————
..............................Share Wi-Fi-earn cryptocurrency!..............................

░   

░   

░ 

▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀   ███
██████████████▀▀  ▄█▀ ▄███
██████████▀▀    ▄█▀   ████
██████▀▀      ▄█▀    ▄████
██▀▀        ▄█▀      █████
████▄▄    ▄█▀       ▄█████
████████▄█▀         ██████
██████████   ▄     ▄██████
██████████ ▄████▄▄ ███████
▀████████████████████████▀

███████████████▀▀▀▀███████
████ ▀███████▀      ▀▀▀███
████    ▀▀██▀        ▄████
████▄               ██████
█████▄             ███████
██████▄           ████████
███▀██▀▀        ▄█████████
████▄▄       ▄▄███████████

████████████▀     ████████
███████████       ████████
███████████    ███████████
████████          ████████
████████          ████████
  ●  Whitepaper
●  Website
●  Medium

ShabbosShekels

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:15:45 PM

But but but, lestherat said we'd never see any more dividends after Byteball and Ripto Bux for holding WCT stock in Waves Platform and Sasha was full of shit?  Tongue

kek  Grin

https://twitter.com/sasha35625/status/852458997621903360
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 06:53:15 PM

Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin answered questions of the Moscow blockchain community

https://twitter.com/wavesplatform/status/852935388700266497

ShabbosShekels

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:38:37 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2017, 08:20:36 PM by ShabbosShekels

Stratis is up 30% today and Ark is up 40%, this is completely fucked, we should be in the dollars right now but we're still a ICO prices (except WCT that is still way below its true valuation even if it is almost double a Wave token in price and don't give me that shit about USD comparisons that doesn't mean shit when Stratis is at 50K sat and it started with next to nothing at the same time).

Why in the ever loving fuck are we not moving?

This needs to change, a lot has been happening and yet we've gone nowhere, I'm seriously starting to get fucking pissed, I could have invested in literally toilet paper coins and made more off them, I have argued for Waves against Stratis holders in the early days, and yet here we are, going fucking nowhere.

Just make amends with Poloniex Sasha for fucks sake mate, we need the volume and the confidence of investors, if shit doesn't change soon I'm bailing out on this shit I've had enough, we've been incredibly patient and understanding but it's starting to wear thin when we see ourselves getting jizzed on like a fucking bukkaki party before getting raped in the ass every day by lesser coins.

I've been all over social media working for Waves free of charge promoting this shit even getting retweeted by Sasha more than once before Twitter gassed my account again. I even set up accounts for Sasha and Tidex and Waves Platform on Minds.com that I have told you useless cunts about on numerous occasions that you haven't even bothered to touch (which speaks volumes imo) and Sasha can't even acknowledge I've messaged the fuckhead about it or even a fucking thank you (Karl Karlsson said thanks when I notified him after repeatedly messaging Sasha and giving the accounts to WavesPlatform in Slack with no reply after requesting the info after "losing it" the first time I gave it to them) and quite frankly it's getting beyond a joke.

I WANT TO SEE SHILLS SHILLING FOR WAVES EVERYWHERE, I WANT PEOPLE LIKE ROGER VER AND (((JEFF BERWICK))) AND ANDREAS ANTONOPOULOS TALKING ABOUT IT, I WANT RESULTS!

FUCK THIS SHIT!
roidudisco

Activity: 352
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:08:27 PM

Go to sleep @ShabbosShekels
or sell all your waves to buy some stratis or ark and "bon vent"

Code:
          ▄▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████▄
     ▄███████████████████████
   ▄██████████▀▀    ▀███████
  █████████            ▀██▀

████████              ▄██
▐███████             ▄█████
███████             ▀███████
██████▌               ███████
██████▌                ██████▌
███████                ▐██████
 ███████▄              ▐██████
  ████████             ██████▌
   █████▀             ███████
    ██▀              ███████▌
   ███▄            ████████▌
  ███████▄▄   ▄▄▄█████████▀
 ███████████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████████▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.spotcoin.
   www.spotcoin.com

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Exchange OTC Market
Mining Dividend token
Retail Payments
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ICO: MAY 1 
   ANN | Bounty | Reddit
Blog     Facebook
Twitter Telegram
Telegram(Bounty)

▄▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
█▄▄▀▀███████████████▀▀▄▄█
█████▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀  ██████████
██████████     ██████████
██████████       ▀▀██████
██████████            ▀▀█
 ▀▀███████
     ▀▀▀██
NEO

Legendary – 6 sta
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:12:07 PM

I shouldn't fucking have to, I was going to do that when they were practically worthless and would have made over a million dollars by now, but I stuck with this bullshit because I believed in it, I am starting to run out of excuses for myself to justify shilling for this enterprise as much as I want it to succeed.

A fucking hapa with no funding can turn Stratis into something worth more than Waves while we're still looking on in disgust, it's not right and we deserve better for our time, our money and our effort.

Sasha couldn't even acknowledge that I'd messaged the rude cunt on numerous occasions about doing us all a favour and shilling Waves to Bill Ottman the CEO of Minds that wants to talk to Sasha and telling them to contact Dave Cullen aka Computing Forever to set up an interview for promotion, they still do fucking nothing about it.

I'm going to vape a bag on my Volcano and contemplate my next move, because I just might bail on it if nothing improves, we shouldn't be getting fucked because Sasha's too incompetent to get Waves listed on Poloniex or open an office in London and Silicon Valley to make contacts and sell the product to businesses that actually matter and not just random start ups that nobody gives a fuck about.
a29654

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:17:09 PM

I shouldn't fucking have to, I was going to do that when they were practically worthless and would have made over a million dollars by now, but I stuck with this bullshit because I believed in it, I am starting to run out of excuses for myself to justify shilling for this enterprise as much as I want it to succeed.

A fucking hapa with no funding can turn Stratis into something worth more than Waves while we're still looking on in disgust, it's not right and we deserve better for our time, our money and our effort.

Sasha couldn't even acknowledge that I'd messaged the rude cunt on numerous occasions about doing us all a favour and shilling Waves to Bill Ottman the EO of Minds that wants to talk to Sasha, I tell them, they still do fucking nothing about it.

I'm going to vape a bag on my Volcano and contemplate my next move, because I just might bail on it if nothing improves, we shouldn't be getting fucked because Sasha's too incompetent to get Waves listed on Poloniex or open an office in London and Silicon Valley to make contacts and sell the product to businesses that actually matter and not just random start ups that nobody gives a fuck about.

Same boat as you. Might as well stick with it now, it should move up soon
a29654

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:17:27 PM

Does anyone know how to see the top wallets?
Jiddu

Activity: 390

into the clusterfuck

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:20:23 PM

Quick question:

How come that I can place orders in DEX which exceed my balance?
This happens only across different trading pairs though, for example:

Let's say I have a balance of 4 RBX (Ripto Bux).

I can't place 2x SELL 3 RBX for some WBTC (second SELL order gives the expected error of exceeding balance).

But I can place 1x SELL 3 RBX for some WBTC
plus 1x SELL 3 RBX for some WAVES.

So I have open sell orders which total 6 RBX but my balance is just 4 RBX.

How does this work?
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:27:02 PM

Does anyone know how to see the top wallets?

Bittrex have hid that info now, apparently the goyim knew too much so they had to shut it down.
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:23:40 PM

Stratis is up 30% today and Ark is up 40%, this is completely fucked, we should be in the dollars right now but we're still a ICO prices (except WCT that is still way below its true valuation even if it is almost double a Wave token in price and don't give me that shit about USD comparisons that doesn't mean shit when Stratis is at 50K sat and it started with next to nothing at the same time).

This needs to change, a lot has been happening and yet we've gone nowhere, I'm seriously starting to get fucking pissed, I could have invested in literally toilet paper coins and made more off them, I have argued for Waves against Stratis holders in the early days, and yet here we are, going fucking nowhere.

Just make amends with Poloniex Sasha for fucks sake mate, we need the volume and the confidence of investors, if shit doesn't change soon I'm bailing out on this shit I've had enough, we've been incredibly patient and understanding but it's starting to wear thin when we see ourselves getting jizzed on like a fucking bukkaki party before getting raped in the ass every day by lesser coins.

I've been all over social media working for Waves free of charge promoting this shit even getting retweeted by Sasha more than once before Twitter gassed my account again. I even set up accounts for Sasha and Tidex and Waves Platform on Minds.com that I have told you useless cunts about on numerous occasions that you haven't even bothered to touch (which speaks volumes imo) and Sasha can't even acknowledge I've messaged the fuckhead about it or even a fucking thank you (Karl Karlsson said thanks when I notified him after repeatedly messaging Sasha and giving the accounts to WavesPlatform in Slack with no reply after requesting the info after "losing it" the first time I gave it to them) and quite frankly it's getting beyond a joke.

I WANT TO SEE SHILLS SHILLING FOR WAVES EVERYWHERE, I WANT PEOPLE LIKE ROGER VER AND (((JEFF BERWICK))) AND ANDREAS ANTONOPOULOS TALKING ABOUT IT, I WANT RESULTS!

FUCK THIS SHIT!

You are so retarded. And this is the only argument I got today. Retarded you are.

ShabbosShekels

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:29:28 PM

FUCK THIS SHIT!

You are so retarded. And this is the only argument I got today. Retarded you are.

Your "argument" is not an argument!
CrowdFunder

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:46:25 PM

FUCK THIS SHIT!

I guess you lost your sense of sarcasm for real.

You're still totally retarded without a need for any argument, you dumb fuck.
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:52:37 PM

FUCK THIS SHIT!

Still not an argument!
CrowdFunder

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:59:20 PM

FUCK THIS SHIT!

Still not an argument!

How about : You suck dicks aslong as it suits your plan.
It's still not an argument just a fact.
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:00:08 PM

FUCK THIS SHIT!

Still not an argument!

How about : You suck dicks aslong as it suits your plan.
It's still not an argument just a fact.

See previous comment!

You're just butthurt because I won't join your "hate on Waves" circle jerk.
Pages: « 1 ... 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 [1847] 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: