Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:45:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 [1849] 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389087 times)
ShabbosShekels

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:53:46 PM

Nobody gives a fuck, when you make contracts with some banks or companies like Microsoft or some governments then I'll be impressed, not to mention get some people who matter from the crypto world involved that don't look like they have typhus then I'll give a fuck.

The price reflects nothing more than sheer stupidity!

*snip*

And where the fuck are these ZrCoins??? (another shitty ico nobody gives a fuck about)

Let me guess, two weeks, right?

My apologies, you asked a question so I thought you wanted an answer. Speaking of some governments, Sasha spoke to some members of Parliament this past week, by the way.

Talk is cheap, just like Waves prices after 12 months of bullshit!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:54:58 PM

Nobody gives a fuck, when you make contracts with some banks or companies like Microsoft or some governments then I'll be impressed, not to mention get some people who matter from the crypto world involved that don't look like they have typhus then I'll give a fuck.

*snip*

And where the fuck are these ZrCoins??? (another shitty ico nobody gives a fuck about)

My apologies, you asked a question so I thought you wanted an answer. Speaking of some governments, Sasha spoke to some members of Parliament this past week, by the way.

I am impressed.

Did Sasha tweet "lulz sasha in da house of parlament".

Cause it's totally the kind of shit he'd write and then wonder why price doesn't move despite bullish news.
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:56:53 PM

*snip*

I am impressed.

Did Sasha tweet "lulz sasha in da house of parlament".

Cause it's totally the kind of shit he'd write and then wonder why price doesn't move despite bullish news.

No, he just tweeted "lulz" accompanied by a picture of a dindu shoving a dildo shoved up his ass that had a caption saying "This is what Stratis' CEO is doing to Waves holders!"!
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:03:15 PM

Oh my Gosh

Stratis 60k   60x ico price
Ark     18k    9x  ico price (without polo)

Waves whales are the poorest whales in the town.  Grin

This was the longest year of my life waiting for signals of life.

Come on Sasha, pay to Poloniex 1000 Btc and im sure they list Waves. I think is the only way to be big.

The stupid KarlKarlsson is a joke as a PRM, the publicity on Facebook and Instagram are not working.

Use Twitter campaign (i mean hundreds of people twitting about Waves, same as Stratis do months ago) , back to Reddit. Etc, so much to do.

I was going to go with Stratis at the beginning, but I thought Waves were more professional so I went with them, imagine how stupid (and poorer) I feel now. (I'm down over 5million dollars if I went with Stratis)

I for one would be more than happy to pay 1000BTC out of ICO funds to get Waves listed on Poloniex, it would pay for itself overnight, but I doubt Russians understand free markets and supply and demand being raised in a Soviet shithole!

All of a sudden you have a change of heart these past couple of days because Stratis is up bigtime.  Your first mistake was putting all your eggs in one basket.  What you should of done was also go in on Stratis if you truly believed in the project also.  You've waited for Waves all year so might as well stick it out.  I am picking up more Waves as we speak because I feel it's very undervalued.  This is cryptocurrency and it's the most volatile market out there.  One day you can be down 50% and the next day up 100%.  Good luck!
Richlife777

Activity: 193
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:15:23 PM

*snip*

In Russia its mean nothing...only in 2018 they will decide  something
about crypto legalizasion ..and its true..waves PR is a useless...they have to hire the professional PR team from abroad..They have to show their presence in Azian market,trying to get the azian investors and traders...they have to start thinking big and do not be oriented only on Russia,as it happening now..
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:20:00 PM

Oh my Gosh

Come on Sasha, pay to Poloniex 1000 Btc and im sure they list Waves. I think is the only way to be big.

The stupid KarlKarlsson is a joke as a PRM, the publicity on Facebook and Instagram are not working.

Use Twitter campaign (i mean hundreds of people twitting about Waves, same as Stratis do months ago) , back to Reddit. Etc, so much to do.

I was going to go with Stratis at the beginning, but I thought Waves were more professional so I went with them, imagine how stupid (and poorer) I feel now. (I'm down over 5million dollars if I went with Stratis)

I for one would be more than happy to pay 1000BTC out of ICO funds to get Waves listed on Poloniex, it would pay for itself overnight, but I doubt Russians understand free markets and supply and demand being raised in a Soviet shithole!

All of a sudden you have a change of heart these past couple of days because Stratis is up bigtime.  Your first mistake was putting all your eggs in one basket.  What you should of done was also go in on Stratis if you truly believed in the project also.  You've waited for Waves all year so might as well stick it out.  I am picking up more Waves as we speak because I feel it's very undervalued.  This is cryptocurrency and it's the most volatile market out there.  One day you can be down 50% and the next day up 100%.  Good luck!

It's not just because Stratis is up today, it's because it's up 60 fucking times its ICO while we've gone nowhere.

It's not just these last couple of days, I am out 5 million dollars because I trusted Sasha's leadership, I do have Stratis, but not nearly as many as I have in Waves because on paper it's a superior project, it's leadership however is fucking incompetent, namely, it's propaganda department.

Stop making excuses for incompetence, things have to change!
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:20:07 PM

Please, if you can't handle it, get out of Waves and buy something else.

Nobody is forcing you to keep them.
Turing

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:25:56 PM

Get fucked!

Well, I do on a regular base, no complaints about that.

Right now it would be a waste of money to promote Waves.
DEX is on the right way but not finished, it works but it's missing the "bells and whistles", like graphics, etc.

So yes, be patient or get out. Take your profit in $$$ and try your luck at another project.
Same for Lisk, it won't be before Q4 that you will see a substantial rise in price.

I really don't understand people who complain about the team, about the value, about everything, threatening to sell... But still stay in a coin.

What if you sell? Somebody else will buy it... Nothing's lost... Nobody cares....
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:33:19 PM

Get fucked!

DEX is on the right way but not finished, it works but it's missing the "bells and whistles", like graphics, etc.

So yes, be patient or get out. Take your profit in $$$ and try your luck at another project.
Same for Lisk, it won't be before Q4 that you will see a substantial rise in price.

I really don't understand people who complain about the team, about the value, about everything, threatening to sell... But still stay in a coin.

What if you sell? Somebody else will buy it... nothing's lost...

I don't have any profit you fucking moron, I paid in BTC, and furthermore I have lost out, 12mths of resource allocation that if I'd put it elsewhere would have made me millions.

We stay in because we've dedicated this much time and money and effort into this bullshit and lost so much already that out of principle we want to see results.

Fuck you!
CrowdFunder

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:37:25 PM

Get fucked!

I don't have any profit you fucking moron, I paid in BTC, and furthermore I have lost out, 12mths of resource allocation that if I'd put it elsewhere would have made me millions.

We stay in because we've dedicated this much time and money and effort into this bullshit and lost so much already that out of principle we want to see results.

Fuck you!

Is that all the arguments you'v got ? boohoo cry me a river.
I pepe on you.  Grin
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:37:58 PM

Oh my Gosh

All of a sudden you have a change of heart these past couple of days because Stratis is up bigtime.  Your first mistake was putting all your eggs in one basket.  What you should of done was also go in on Stratis if you truly believed in the project also.  You've waited for Waves all year so might as well stick it out.  I am picking up more Waves as we speak because I feel it's very undervalued.  This is cryptocurrency and it's the most volatile market out there.  One day you can be down 50% and the next day up 100%.  Good luck!

It's not just because Stratis is up today, it's because it's up 60 fucking times its ICO while we've gone nowhere.

It's not just these last couple of days, I am out 5 million dollars because I trusted Sasha's leadership, I do have Stratis, but not nearly as many as I have in Waves because on paper it's a superior project, it's leadership however is fucking incompetent, namely, it's propaganda department.

The main thing you are forgetting.  THERE IS NO WOULD OF, COULD OF, SHOULD OF IN CRYPTOCURRENCY. You either do it or you don't.  Don't blame your problems on others.  Cryptocurrency can make you or break you.  Unfortunately, you've been broken, now go fix yourself.  
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:39:04 PM

Get fucked!

Fuck you!

I pepe on you.  Grin

Shoot the messenger you fucking sycophants, you deserve nothing!
Turing

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:40:55 PM

I lost 20 Million Dollars because I kept my money @ the bank at a 3.25% interest rate back in 2011 instead of buying cheap Bitcoins.

Shit happens...

Waves has potential, DEX is great, exchange coins on the blockchain, fast, no risk, other exchanges can start services at the Waves platform, crowdfunds, etc.

And it still may not succeed, not everything in crypto succeeds... If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen...

CrowdFunder

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:41:59 PM

Get fucked!

Fuck you!

I pepe on you.  Grin

Someone has lost his sense of sarcasm it seems..

I am rich. But not because of Waves.  Grin
Love you shekel, please take your pill and start saying that Sasha is the greatest person you ever seen.. Once again.
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:42:18 PM

Oh my Gosh

The main thing you are forgetting.  THERE IS NO WOULD OF, COULD OF, SHOULD OF IN CRYPTOCURRENCY. You either do it or you don't.  Don't blame your problems on others.  Cryptocurrency can make you or break you.  Unfortunately, you've been broken, now go fix yourself.  

"You either do it or you don't."
Waves has done nothing, often less than nothing.

"Don't blame your problems on others."
The CEO of any business is answerable to it investors, and if you fuck up in business by misleading investors, you get sued because the fault always lies with the CEO not investors who were duped.

"Unfortunately, you've been broken, now go fix yourself."
I'm not broken you fucking brown-nose, I'm pissed off!
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:43:04 PM

I lost 20 Million Dollars because I kept my mony @ the bank at a 3.25% interest rate back in 2011 instead of buying cheap Bitcoins.
Shit happens...

Not an argument, total false equivalence!
Turing

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:44:39 PM

Oh my Gosh

The CEO of any business is answerable to it investors, and if you fuck up in business by misleading investors, you get sued because the fault always lies with the CEO not investors who were duped.

So what's the problem?
Just sell them, don't get emotional on an investment, move on.

There's so many times I mist out on great investments, that's life in crypto.

My choices, no one to blame.
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:46:13 PM

Get fucked!

Fuck you!

I pepe on you.  Grin

Love you shekel, please take your pill and start saying that Sasha is the greatest person you ever seen.. Once again.

I never said Sasha was the greatest person, I'll congratulate him when he does well and criticize him when he fails, and right now everything points to mismanagement and incompetence.

You can have the best product in the world but it will be worth nothing if nobody gives a fuck, we can't even get listed on Polo because of incompetence, yet you're happy to accept that level of mediocrity it seems.
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:47:28 PM

Oh my Gosh

So what's the problem?
Just sell them, don't get emotional on an investment, move on.

Asshole, I've got 12mths of losses and time and effort invested in this cunting project, I want to see fucking results, you're obviously happy with mediocrity, it's beyond money at this point.
Turing

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:48:14 PM

Get fucked!

Fuck you!

I pepe on you.  Grin

I never said Sasha was the greatest person, I'll congratulate him when he does well and criticize him when he fails, and right now everything points to mismanagement and incompetence.

You can have the best product in the world but it will be worth nothing if nobody gives a fuck, we can't even get listed on Polo because of incompetence, yet you're happy to accept that level of mediocrity it seems.

From what I heard from one of the Polo guys, Polo will never list Waves, ever.
They did list Lisk, they did list ETH, they didn't list Waves, even though the would have made a lot of money listing it.

There's a reason for that: Waves is the future competition for Poloni.
Pages: « 1 ... 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 [1849] 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: