Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:08:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191404 times)
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:27:41 PM

The best investment strategy is actually the simplest, how ironical because most things that we always thing are backed by complex systems is actually very simple the same thing with investments and its just for an individual to have it at the back of his mind that I might lose this investment or I might win the pessimistic approach is even better and the other simple way out is the part of investing only what you can afford to lose after a basic simple analysis of the return of investment expected.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:30:01 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2017, 05:57:24 PM by Victorycoin

However, as time went on, people realized that Bitcoin had great chances of success in the long run, especially after solutions such as SegWit and Lightning Network were presented last year.
This year, it is possible that some ICOs and altcoins will be able to make some profit, but it is likely to be something on a smaller scale than in the last few years.
I mostly agree but ICOs/ITOs/DAOs are getting more and more attention, isn't it?
It means that a market will grow and more money to come to invest.
I think you have to be smarter in selecting and choosing coin ICOs/ITOs/DAOs potentially has a high price. because there are many shitcoin, promoted as ICO so that owners get the advantage,
The first thing is to identify if the project solves real-world problems. If this type of information is not clear in the developers' proposal, it is very possible that the project is no more than another way to get money from people lacking experience or people in a hurry to make a quick profit.
One more thing is to evaluate the financial commitments the developers are putting forward:
1. are they running a signature campaign, bounties,etc
2. are they willing to pay for the campaign with Bitcoin, which shows seriousness, but offering to pay with their own coin that is still in the making is a red flag;
3. no escrows means something is not straight somewhere;
4. changing terms middle stream  or not sticking to it, is a sign of ineptitude and lack of organization to manage the project;
5. open source code is a plus
6. putting all your eggs in one basket isn't good enough even if you are a hen.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:03:35 PM

One more thing is to evaluate the financial commitments the developers are putting forward:
1. are they running a signature campaign, bounty,etc
2. are they willing to pay for the campaign with Bitcoin, which shows seriousness, but offering to pay with their own coin that is still in the making is a red flag;
3. no escrows means something is not straight somewhere;
4. changing terms middle stream  or not sticking to it, is a sign of ineptitude and lack of organization to manage the project;
5. putting all your eggs in one basket isn't good enough even if you are a hen.

Good points. These are very important to consider when investing into any cryptocurrency or project, as they will determine if your investment will become successful in the long term. Those coins with an active development and good community, are very likely to succeed.

Therefore, you should always be aware of the risks associated with investing into cryptocurrency projects, since it is not a regulated sector, lacking the ability to provide insurance to protect your investment, if the project turns out to become a scam.

Finally, the most important thing would be to diversify your investment, to help minimize the risk of loss. Just my opinion.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
finity

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 07:49:35 PM

My investment strategy is to buy bitcoins when price goes down and sell them when price goes higher then your entry price but the only problem is its really difficult to judge which is the low price of bitcoins as if I buy today then tomorrow price may even go lower but that risk must be taken in bitcoins as if you will not take any risk then you will also never earn any profits.
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 07:58:20 PM

I am not a huge investor (I just keep BTC and a few altcoins) but I have had great results by buying only what seemed a rational decision after thinking about it for 1-2 weeks. Impulse and other irrational means of buying coins have, on the other hand, not resulted in positive results.
boyptc

Activity: 3024
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:15:53 AM

I am not a huge investor (I just keep BTC and a few altcoins) but I have had great results by buying only what seemed a rational decision after thinking about it for 1-2 weeks. Impulse and other irrational means of buying coins have, on the other hand, not resulted in positive results.

That strategy is popular and many of them are just even holding our coins and wait for it to increase. It's less effort but more profit that's how bitcoin is one of the best investment of all time. And the more you are going to buy at lower price, maximizing the potential of your profit is very possible depending on how you will invest and believe in it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:46:35 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2017, 02:19:28 AM by The_Dark_Knight

I had invested before in HYIP but I failed until a Facebook friend share me his strategy on how to make investment profitable. We should always take note to just invest you can afford to lose only, that is very important, Don't be so greedy. Always search the site information you are joining before make a deposit, monitor it if it has a good reviews, rating and paying...
Before I'm addicted to invest to hyip/ponzi site. I'm very angry of that day. Why? Because all of my money was loose . my friend told me also don't be greed when you investing and don't put all your bitcoin in one investment only.  But as of now I don't recommend to all people to invest of that kind of investment.
HYIP/ponzi for me was not considered as investment although it is clearly stated high yield INVESTMENT.
things how the payment system work there is pretty clear it was scam scheme.
i thought nowadays people have become smarter to not deal with such a scam service, simply do your own research before make investment.
That is part of the scam, if they called themselves scammer from day one then no one will invest with them, so they instead call their scam an investment with high yield but we know what they really mean.
Vivace92

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:09:22 AM

My investment strategy is simple, if I'm trading to generate short-term profits by buying a lot of altcoin when the cheap price and sell them when the prices are high. For a long-term investment, I still trust land and gold, it is evident that land prices never go down.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:42:43 AM

My investment strategy is simple, if I'm trading to generate short-term profits by buying a lot of altcoin when the cheap price and sell them when the prices are high. For a long-term investment, I still trust land and gold, it is evident that land prices never go down.
Probably this moment should not be miss, bitcoin is rising and the altcoins price is falling, that is a good opportunity for you to buy cheap altcoins. Later when the price of bitcoin will start to be stable, the price will increase and surely you will be able to earn great profits in your short term target.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Finestream

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:16:16 AM

Probably this moment should not be miss, bitcoin is rising and the altcoins price is falling, that is a good opportunity for you to buy cheap altcoins. Later when the price of bitcoin will start to be stable, the price will increase and surely you will be able to earn great profits in your short term target.
You can buy cheap altcoins but buy with the most popular altcoins like XMR and ETH, they are for long term investment and they are know to rise when the price of bitcoin drop, especially the ETH. If you are not sure with the existing altcoins, you can always try to consider investing in an ICO or ITO.
Just do your research and you have a great chance to spot a good project that could pump when release for exchange and will bring you fast profit.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 09:57:32 AM

That is about right for the moment. Friend told me to put something on pascalcoin and I did not much but place something put some orders on poloniex and in the morning I got it was really big jump i must say and many invest on it right now maybe it is good opportunity for the moment or go to long term investment.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

sunsilk

Activity: 2940
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:22:32 AM

Why you are not trusting bitcoin for long term investment or you just forgot that it is also one of the best investment for long term.

Because my investment strategy is almost the same to you, I do have my real property investment which is for rental.

But I don't have gold and also I just keep on holding bitcoin.

jeraldskie11

Activity: 1288
Merit: 356

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:19:44 PM

If you want to be successful person in investing, you should know the company/site that you choose to join. First, you need to read the full information and details in that company/site. You also need to know what is their goals for that company so that you know how did they used your money or how they pay you. And ask other if that is really paying or trusted and proven so that you have no money to waste.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:39:26 PM

My Investment strategy sadly to say is that the Bitcoin I gathered online will be converted to Fiat in which Ill use it to buy Stocks in the Stock Market. My Investment strategy is not related to the cryptoworld because it is full of anomalies I still don't know. So it is better safe than sorry. Because I don't want my hard earn Bitcoin put in to waste.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:28:35 PM

The best investment strategy is actually the simplest, how ironical because most things that we always thing are backed by complex systems is actually very simple the same thing with investments and its just for an individual to have it at the back of his mind that I might lose this investment or I might win the pessimistic approach is even better and the other simple way out is the part of investing only what you can afford to lose after a basic simple analysis of the return of investment expected.

Best investment for me is to join a bounty program to a which has a potential to grow huge after the ICO. The advantage is that I don't get to spend a lot of money to buy some coin but get it for free for just supporting the and promoting the ICO. Earning the coin or token from signature campaign is awesome. Chronobank's TIME will be awesome someday.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 03:57:59 PM

You can buy cheap altcoins but buy with the most popular altcoins like XMR and ETH, they are for long term investment and they are know to rise when the price of bitcoin drop, especially the ETH. If you are not sure with the existing altcoins, you can always try to consider investing in an ICO or ITO.
Just do your research and you have a great chance to spot a good project that could pump when release for exchange and will bring you fast profit.

How does that differ to fiat? If the price of bitcoin drops, you can buy more bitcoins using your fiat. Similarly, you can buy more bitcoins using your ETH or whatever coin that rise in the price drop. The only difference is that these altcoins don't guarantee that they'll rise when the price of bitcoin drops. If they didn't rise, then what? Your motive for that investment wouldn't be accomplished. Personally, I would just buy using my fiat when the price of bitcoin drops.

Whatever investment that only requires very minimal action and minimal time is a good investment for me. Example of this is ICO bounty which can even introduce you to the art of altcoin trading.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:22:27 AM

This is true not only in investments but in trading too, many people try to outsmart the markets and end up failing to do so, when the simplest strategy of just waiting for bitcoin to gain some value on the long term and then sell and to buy again when the price gets lower.
President79

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 09:20:46 AM

Short term investment is my best option, many people think that they are going to do a long term investment, maybe they have a lot of money so that it can wait until a long time, I will also do it, but currently the best option I was short, I like to buy coins that are still new, and then sell it when the benefit.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:29:02 PM

Exactly. Both Bitcoin and altcoins are a great way to make profit. You just need to look carefully the price movements, to make your move. As altcoins usually decrease in price when BTC goes up, you can benefit by investing a decent amount of BTC into it, hoping that the price goes up when BTC goes down to reach your ROI. I usually prefer PoS altcoins in this case, since there are extremely cheap and can prove to become very profitable once their price rises, as you would earn more profit by the stakes you receive.

As with any investments, there is always a risk, especially with altcoins, so it is advised to proceed with caution when trying this method. It is best to make a test investment with a very small amount of money, and then increase the amount if your strategy becomes successful. Just sharing my thoughts.  Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
LOUISEBIT

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 10:35:50 AM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley
One investment strategy that will I do to make money from money becoming more are investing in Bitcoin if given the choice to buy gold or Bitcoin then I will choose to buy Bitcoin because Bitcoin has the prospect to continue to rise against the fiat .
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: