Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:56:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191408 times)
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:12:52 PM

my strategy is just reading the movement of the market and also reading the news, I prefer trading term pan because it is more profitable than short term trading. that's what I did this dive, and the results are pretty good and can give you an advantage

SangkuniBird

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:45:03 PM

Too many people in crypto and in other markets do not include the time to understand the value offered by the assets they invest. They just blindly follow the hearing and hope for the best.
If you do not understand something, do not put your money into it. Cryptos are very profitable nowadays, but only if you know what you are doing. Smiley
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:53:53 PM

The best strategy for investing is to be patient and never panic when prices are down, remember that investing takes time for profit, much to learn before investments include a waiting strategy.

Exactly. With every investment you make, there must be patience, otherwise you'll never reach ROI over the long term. I've learned that when everybody panic sells a stock, asset, or cryptocurrency, it is the perfect time to invest. Before you know it, prices will jump back again and you'll be able to achieve some nice profit.

While there is no specific strategy that works with making your investment succeed, it is always best to analyze the charts, make a research about the project or asset you're investing into, and diversify your investment. This way, you can assure a steady financial life without worrying becoming bankrupt in the future. There's no such thing as a get rich quick strategy, as making money with your investments take time. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:10:47 PM

I always check the price of bitcoin everyday so that I know when do I’ll sell or buy them. We must be aware on its price because it changes too fast. Reading in forums specially here will keep you updated in the latest news about the bitcoin community.

Jmabion134

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 12:27:58 AM

i invest more money when the price is low because i know it will increase again so my strategy is to invest low when i receive my investment i will sell it on high price
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1590

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:45:00 AM

My way is the VC, so I look through tens of business plans, teams CVs and competitive analysis and chose one good investment to stay in for a month or two. It works for me due to my time availability and experience. Others do trade.

cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:49:27 AM

The nicest thing in investment for bitcoin is to buy when prices are cheap and hold until the price goes up to a high, but it requires patience are quite high, but you can eliminate boredom by playing trading or take care of other business. I hope I will just be lucky and that bitcoin will rise to a higher amount.
Xw73

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:45:09 AM

Maybe my best strategy, first is focus on this forum and join signature campaigns to earn coin and then maybe go inverting or trading.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:03:51 AM

My own view from what I have seen from a friend's view that buying into prospective ICOs is a good way of investing in which you get to make your capital back after the coin gets tradable.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
sizzle729

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:20:39 AM

Buy bitcoins at low price,sell it at high. Well, it depends in your appetite to invest . You  can hold it for a long time and wait to reach its peak, or profit from the fluctuations of the market.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:23:06 AM

It doesn't need too much strategy for me in investing. What usually do is to save my extra money and wait for the bitcoin price to gone down and buy as much as my money can. And since I plan for a long term investment so I just let it froze until such time.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:26:32 AM

The best investment strategy is to buy when the price is cheap, then hold hold to get a high price, in this case then our patience is much tested, do not ever panic because it will make us immediately sell bitcoin.
chaa123

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:31:39 AM

From what I have learned and observed from the big leagues in investing, the most effective strategy in investments is when you deposit with the lowest value required but has thw potential to have its value greatly increased in the future. With bitcoin's current trend, I can say that now is the best time to invest in Btc as of the moment.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:51:07 PM

The best investment strategy is to buy when the price is cheap, then hold hold to get a high price, in this case then our patience is much tested, do not ever panic because it will make us immediately sell bitcoin.

Agree. When investing into cryptocurrencies, the simplest thing to do would be to buy and hold them for the long term. As such, Bitcoin would be the ideal choice towards multiplying your capital by then. Every time there is positive news regarding Bitcoin, the price goes up, but when it is all the contrary, prices decline. If you manage to take advantage of the situation, you will be able to make profit and have a successful investment.

However, the biggest mistake would be to panic sell when prices decline. The reason for this would be that you'll lose the opportunity to make money when price return to their original levels. This is the usual behavior of Bitcoin as it is a very volatile cryptocurrency. But, if you devise strategies that would allow you to make profit with this situation, you'll be able to achieve peace of mind over your financial life in the future.

Nevertheless, always follow the charts when investing into Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, as well as make a research before making your decision in multiplying your capital over the long term. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:55:04 AM

The best investment strategy is to buy and wait patiently without any panic if price goes down also and then sell once you reach the profit target. Crypto currency or any currency related market has fluctuation in basic, we need to just wait, wait and wait until the target reached and also buy some crypto from the profit you earn to continue investing. This is my strategy and I'm using this for my trading.

markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:10:56 PM

I don't really have a strategy that I use. I just buy some Bitcoins every now and then when the price has gone down to hold for the long term. That's all I do at the moment. I am not even trading. It's purely holding what I do. I am so happy with my Bitcoin investment that I never look into any other investment. Bitcoin is more than enough for me as I believe in its full future potential.

i am in the same train with this guy. kinda playing long term investment, because daily trading or whatnot is not my play style and make me even more stressed because im a newbie. my strategy of investing is to buy and hold it long time and dont forget to update your news on your coin everyday so you can't get scammed. just like that.
Crash21

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:22:10 PM

Investment strategy is bad idea when we talking about bitcoin or something that nobody can't control Grin For people who just wating for a miracle and can't get any influance on the situation the best way is just buy some coins and wait for better times.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:48:02 PM

The best investment strategy is to buy and wait patiently without any panic if price goes down also and then sell once you reach the profit target. Crypto currency or any currency related market has fluctuation in basic, we need to just wait, wait and wait until the target reached and also buy some crypto from the profit you earn to continue investing. This is my strategy and I'm using this for my trading.

Nice. This usually works most of the times when trading cryptocurrencies. Whenever you see prices fall, it's the perfect opportunity to invest more into the coin. On the contrary, when you see that prices rise and reach your target goal, you could sell some of your coins for profit. The worst thing you could do is hodl your coins forever and never sell them, as you would miss a huge profit opportunity in the long term.

Most newcomers into cryptocurrencies panic sell their coins whenever they see negative news and FUD spreading all over mainstream media. But, those who are wise enough to buy coins at cheap rates (especially Bitcoin) will greatly benefit from a price increase in the future. It is just a matter of patience and diversifying your investments towards reaching financial stability for years to come.

Nevertheless, if you follow the basics when investing, you'll be able to succeed in the long term. Always seek professional advice, and make your own research before doing anything wrong. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
beccer

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:54:38 PM

now the market is very bad, honestly I had time to sell everything and go but after I think I better do some short-term investments in bitcoin and altcoin, now I have got some ethreum from this strategy, hopefully you can adopt this strategy and make a profit
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:59:39 PM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

in the investment strategy I use is to look at the coin, look at the team behind the coin project and see what project you want to develop from the coin if good I will invest there, and I will play investment for the long term, so I have to choose some coin to determine what coin is good for investment. that's the strategy I use for investment.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: