Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:10:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191410 times)
Md.Sufian

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:14:04 AM

The best investment in my investment is to invest in the Bitcoin Forum. Through this it can be invested in various projects. It is not rare in the present world. So, in my opinion, the best investment is to invest in the Bitcoin Forum.
jixiaozhao

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:35:12 PM

When value is low in market then I bought big amount of currency. When price is high then I sell my coin and I become profitable. It is my best investment strategy. I think everybody should do this.
No, I know a lot of traders like you said, greed is a bad habit, people are thinking of selling coins at the highest price, but the result of the transaction eventually lost money, so savvy investors every month Will buy coins.
rinamor

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:00:32 PM

Strategies are you just made through the handlers predilection and awareness on thinking how to keep a sure thing alive and continuously develop. You are deed the right thing, and I think this is the original instruction and the primary strategy each trader use purchase at low, retail high. Well, that's everyone should do to make a reliable income.

( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
_______GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS_______
JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE! (http://buzzshow.com/tokensale/)
hshr0h3110world

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:41:45 PM

I would also like to hear some of their stories if possible. The problem is, a lot here just don't share their thoughts fully and some share the same things over and over again. Like I already know to buy when prices are low, I even do that as a beginner in this field. What we would like is to hear some stories or cases to fully understand the strategy. Well, I think almost everyone has that mindset of purchasing a stock when its price is low and waiting for it to appreciate. Another thing I could only share is to learn statistics to read and analyze graphs. Ever heard of the bollinger bands? Guess it might help. For others, feel free to share your strategies or even just the concept if you wouldn't like others mimic your strategy.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:54:44 PM

When the price of bitcoin is low, I will put more money into it, because I know it will increase again.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Ideal strategy, I think it's a good time if we want to get a cheap price, do not say late if the price next month has reached $ 10k, not daring to take keputsan will make us never going forward.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:24:41 PM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

I have asset in bitcoin, ethereum, nxt, monero, ignis and cov (new launch coin from ico). Technically, altcoin will be stay in green area but bad news can't be predicted so i put maker for some amount to minimize the risk.
I don't have a safe haven like gold but i interest to put some asset in commodities and property.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:55:36 PM

The best strategy is to buy cheap and then sell at high prices, and the opportunity to buy cheap bitcoin is available, with $ 8300 we can get 1 btc so this becomes a good opportunity for us to sell at a high price someday.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:12:44 PM

Buy and forget, that is my investment strategy especially in the things like in investing into an ICO and that is why i have big profits and i did not regret using that strategy because it is literally giving me good profits in the long run but at the first, i should be careful in choosing ICO so the strategy will not result in bad.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 05:21:50 PM

I have no any strategies because i like to make my decisions depends on situation because i lost enough already Grin For me is much better to work this way.

jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:53:43 PM

Buy when the price goes down and sell it when the price goes up. Do not forget I want to add my investment and not in a hurry to sell it. Saved longer will not decrease even more will increase. Investment in the world of crypto can not be predicted. Fluctuations must exist. Do not be tempted high prices. Hold on. That's my strategy of investing in bitcoin.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:51:21 PM

Buy when the price goes down and sell it when the price goes up. Do not forget I want to add my investment and not in a hurry to sell it. Saved longer will not decrease even more will increase. Investment in the world of crypto can not be predicted. Fluctuations must exist. Do not be tempted high prices. Hold on. That's my strategy of investing in bitcoin.
And now is a good time because prices are falling compared to december or january, we do not have much time so if we delay then the price will rise again, and of course we will regret.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:41:27 PM

the best strategy I use in bitcoin is the same as what you do by selling bitcoin when bitcoin prices start to rise and I also keep following some campaigns to get bitcoins without having to spend capital. That way I will benefit from bitcoin and its benefits that I can invest or that I can make as an ingredient to mine bitcoin. and I'll buy bitcoin when the bitcoin price is down
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1372

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:21:54 AM

When buying Bitcoin you just need to be updated on upcoming news or FUD because nowadays Bitcoin price always affected by these, also if some government country make an announcement for regulation of Bitcoin then just wait a bit then monitor the market and if you think the price is good to buy then grab the chance and hold it for a longer time until it breaks it's records.

Exactly. That is often the best strategy to follow with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Their prices are dependent on what happens in the mainstream world. Thus, if something bad happens against cryptocurrencies, then prices will start to fall making the perfect opportunity to grab a stake at cheaper prices. On the other hand, when prices start to rise due to hype or something good happens in the mainstream world, then you'll be able to cash out at higher prices and reap the rewards.

I think that volatility may not be a flaw inherent within Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, as it gives you the perfect opportunity to devise your own strategy towards multiplying your investments over the long term. Therefore, you could always follow the golden rule of buy low and sell high to become successful in your investments.

Also, you should try to diversify your investments whenever you still can to minimize risks and increase your chances of multiplying your capital in the future. Therefore, if you take your time and due diligence to research everything about the subject, you'll be fine. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:40:22 AM

I just joined the recent cryptocurrency market. I bought the BTC recently. I am monitoring the market, but have no experience with it. Sad
 I hope to get people's advice on a few investment strategies or potential altcoin.
gledek

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:51:08 AM

From my first strategy is to wait for market prices to fall, that's when I invest and then I just hang on while waiting for prices to recover and skyrocketed.
Maybe my friends want to tell me another strategy for me, please ... ??
I need the information.
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:38:04 AM

Well investing is like gambling so before you venture into investing better do some researching about the project you want to invest with and one more thing is do check and read what are the rules regarding investing.

hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:48:12 PM

Before you invest , Do proper research on project.

Don't listen to anyone, your own research will be great.

As per my recent research i find this project great

Nucleus Vision

Don't invest as per anyone's suggestion , do your own research.

TheBasta24

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:36:07 PM

I use piramidal technique for buying and selling it’s a good technique
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:48:10 PM

Well investing is like gambling so before you venture into investing better do some researching about the project you want to invest with and one more thing is do check and read what are the rules regarding investing.
In investing the first thing we must understand is the risk is not a profit, if we understand and be ready with risk then anything that will happen will make us happy, and rest assured that the investment we choose will make us successful.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:37:21 PM

I own a small amount of btc, but I don't have any strategies or anything. What I do with my btc is I just hold it on my wallet untill I think it is time to sell. Right now that the value of btc falls down and unfortunately the btc I own decreases too, but I'm still not on a panic mode because I know it will increase again, btc will recover again and I will get my profits afterwards.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: