Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:20:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191408 times)
mcqueen95

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:05:14 PM

not only on your coins, but in terms of specific investment strategies within your asset allocation if your are a high risk investors with a long investment horizon, y ou may want to include small cap and growth investing in your portfolio. if you have a moderate risk tolerance and shorter investment horizon, you may be more suitable for value and income investing. if you have a low risk tolerance and short investment horizon, you may want to focus solely on income investing. for those looking for companies that aim to do no harm, you can add socially responsible assets to your portfolio with relative ease. It is also important to adapt to the investment strategy you are most comfortable with.
nicksnn

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:08:28 PM

the finest strategy I've learnt from my experience is do not invest all your money. always keep a specific amount (about 50%) with you. always start with a lower amount to invest. specially in online business, you must go with lowest amount you can. it will reduce your lost in case the investment failed. especially relevant now
mahfuj7779

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:53:36 PM

the strategy is buy low sell high.But this method can not always be profitable for you. Sometimes you will face a mistake in sales and purchases.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

My investment strategy is very easy though there is nobody appreciate it. My strategy investment is by savings or simply putting your money in a safe place like bank so that wether you use it or not it always increase. I also invest to some small businesses like food kiosk in order for me to gain a profit and to be able to earn while using my money.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:02:49 PM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

My best investment strategy is that I used my miney in some big businesses, of course the owners are my friends because I know it is legit. And then I sometimes I also use the strategy of buying low and selling high, although this strategy was very common I can say that it is quite the most effective strategy to those person who want to earn like me.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
Bous

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:05:29 PM

I think that the easiest strategy is buying Bitcoins when the price is going down, and selling it when the price rise. Pretty logical.
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:07:38 PM

I don't know but strategy for me is for those people who are using trading system, I don't use some strategy for buying some bitcoin oh maybe I can my holding style a strategy for the beginning people who I encounter in this kind of earnings they always say that keep on holding that's why I'm doing it now. To prevent my coins in a great amount of coins.
For me the best strategy for now is to hold and save your bitcoin in future because halving is coming and it will be more profitable to us if we have big amount bitcoin savings and many people do the same way to and hoping to earn by that if the halving event happened. But if you cannot wait for the time happen well you can practice trading strategy by that you can earn.
PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:32:33 PM

For me the best investment strategy is a long-term investment. In other words, hodling is my favorite strategy.
I try not to be influenced by any FOMO or FUD. And setting goals is also very important.

royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:19:21 PM

I don't know but strategy for me is for those people who are using trading system, I don't use some strategy for buying some bitcoin oh maybe I can my holding style a strategy for the beginning people who I encounter in this kind of earnings they always say that keep on holding that's why I'm doing it now. To prevent my coins in a great amount of coins.
For me the best strategy for now is to hold and save your bitcoin in future because halving is coming and it will be more profitable to us if we have big amount bitcoin savings and many people do the same way to and hoping to earn by that if the halving event happened. But if you cannot wait for the time happen well you can practice trading strategy by that you can earn.
The best strategy had been well said severally but it sound simple that is why it not considered.  Buy and hodl. Then wait.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:23:23 PM

I want to create a structure when everyone would be my slave and their income from investing in bitcoin would be mine. Someday it will happen im sure Grin

Tiger Junk

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:30:44 PM

I don't have an investment strategy, I just wait some time, and when I see that btc value is going up, then I sell it.
My best investment strategy is to invest when i have a lot of money, just like after i sell some of my coins is i we will just invest it on the other coin that has a lower pice but also have a bright future, and i am just investing when the prices of a lot of coin was dumping.
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:35:33 PM

In my strategy I only stick yo one which is the Sell High Buy Low strategy yet I don't know why many people always looks on the otherside of investment. I know that price is unstable and many people are happy for it, in this kind of strategy you need to be more patient in order for you to get and achieve a good income rate.

I know, everyone would want to "SELL HIGH" and "BUY LOW" but how to get the right moment?
because not everyone can analyze the chart, some people trading with only their estimates, I was until now still can not analyze the chart well.
whether you can share how to analyze well so that we can invest in getting the maximum results?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Owl129

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:02:30 AM

In my strategy i invest in coins that are more likely to increase its price in the future for about a week a month or year, the coin that has potential that i can earn profit. I use the buy low sell high where i buy coins i want to invest in when their price is low then sell those coins that i have when their price increase for about 50-70% of their current price. To do this always monitor the price of the coins in the market.

dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:47:26 AM

I recommend investing in bitcoin because bitcoin is a very promising coin. bitcoin will not end so quickly because bitcoin users are already overwhelming at the moment. besides we can also invest in ICO, so far also many investors who profit by buying coin on ICO prices.

Gabash

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:31:48 AM

You don't really expect people to tell you strategies that actually work, do you?
I think we need to know the investment strategies of others people, this will increase our knowledge and it could prevent us on a scam or something
... That's right! We need to learn first from other investors specially to those have enough knowledge about investment. I believe that the best strategy is to know more strategies from others. But it's more possible to invest with amount for buying or trading. Probably, the more amount to invest, the more profit will gain.
Vaniaevergarden

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:51:58 AM

Best investment is holding your coins for a longer term, for a few years for example, meanwhile during this time, you can continue to add different amounts of bitcoin to this wallet and make it really huge after a few years. Best is a hardware wallet to save your bitcoins there, because many people thinks that bitcoin price will rise significantly after lets say 5-10 or 10-15 years. This is the best you can do with your bitcoins.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:35:15 PM

The best investment strategy of course is to buy cheap, then sell expensive, but we will ask whether it is now a cheap price? if we compare with the price 3 months ago then this time is a cheap price and I think we immediately buy to get a big profit someday.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:01:48 PM

I think i would like to invest in the crypto in that time when you fully understand the bitcoin currency and the other currencies like altcoin so that will be the good time to invest your money and effort for the future so i have to suggest it to the users that the first thing is to set mind for the investment because if you invest your money you have to be patience in this market and be wise for the future and those who have capital they should be active for the crypto market and and be prepared for the currencies trading it is a useful way to enhance your money.

Triyavam

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:03:14 PM

Trying to trade arbitration with some good questions about some of the strongest exchanges,
I know this sounds obvious, but buy it any time bitcoin takes the price reduction, Wait to sell it when the price goes up,
I think it can be used in 1000 ways so everyone does it,
So far the strategy has good luck, but not something that can give you more income invested, but the situation is changing very quickly,
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:27:30 PM

Buy during dip or red market days and Sell during rush or green market days.

Though it may seem like a simple buy and hold strategy I think a lot of investors tend to get impatient when try buy and hold strategy because of doing it at the wrong time and at the wrong market state. It would discourage you and sometimes makes you impatient seeing your investment profits goes down during crashes which certainly happens when you buy and hold during peak seasons. To prevent this we must learn when to buy and sell at the right moment which I believe would be during these times.

Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: