Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:56:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191408 times)
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:36:37 AM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

acctualy my strategy just to hold on my coin/token because I dont understand about technical analysis or trading skill. I am just pick on 100 market cap and hold it for long term
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:15:07 AM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

For me, the best investment strategy would always be to divide all my money and invest it to different kinds of profitable cpins. I believe in this method because it increases the probability of success and earning more. I just have to be more keen on the coins that I’ll choose.
Klestar

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:16:04 AM

What's best for me might not be the best for somebody else. We are all unique individuals and we live different lives which affect how we manage our money. Some live on their own with no dependents so they can easily have funds for investments. Compare that to someone who has a lot depending on him and he doesn't have a lot of money left to invest. I am fortunate enough to have a stable job, although not as high paying as I would hope, but I am able to set aside a portion of what I earn to invest in various financial instruments.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:59:22 AM

The best to save or invest your currency in bitcoin because we are trusting in bitcoin that the value will rise but the main problem we don’t know when the price reaches the moon again. Nobody can predict it. You can do the trading your essential patience because sometimes it will take a couple of days before the price of the altcoin or you choose coins will pump the price.
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:02:42 AM

From my experience, my strategy is to wait for the price to go down. sounds like an ordinary strategy, but like that I get my benefits.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:11:29 PM

my strategy is when the price is down I buy and wait until the price I invest gives a considerable profit and I would prefer to multiply altcoin as an investment

Gambling has the faster to earn money you can receive per/month You can win one bitcoin or more than you maybe you lose one bitcoin or more than that depending on your luck day, tactic, but remember gambling your coins you make your way to getting from nothing. If you want this kind of strategy, you should have a limitation in order to control you self. Once you lose in gambling is enough no more second chance.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 952

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:19:27 PM

Well my best investment strategy is like if i am investing in a risky investment. big gain but also big chance to loose money i will be more likely take care of my money. i will invest one time and if it payback then enough.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:33:58 PM

there is no an exact strategy for me. it depends on markets behaveour. sometimes i make daily tradesi sometimes i invest for long term. nowadays i am trying to collect some from icos as well. because market is bearish only way to earn money is buying very cheap.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:47:10 PM

For me the best investment strategy is a long-term investment. In other words, hodling is my favorite strategy.
I try not to be influenced by any FOMO or FUD. And setting goals is also very important.

Same. I've learned many things the hard way, especially when investing into cryptocurrencies. They always experience volatility, FUD, and other negative situations. But, those who're wise would invest into them as soon as they decline in value as they could bounce back in price within a short time frame. This usually happens with Bitcoin, so it's best to take advantage of the situation to multiply our investments.

Nevertheless, while there's no perfect investment strategy for this, you could devise your own strategies depending on how the markets react each day. Sometimes, it's best to try different strategies that will allow you to multiply your capital in the least time possible. By following the advice from the experts, you'll be able to achieve success with your investments in no time. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:20:20 PM

there is no an exact strategy for me. it depends on markets behaveour. sometimes i make daily tradesi sometimes i invest for long term. nowadays i am trying to collect some from icos as well. because market is bearish only way to earn money is buying very cheap.
It seems to me that I am the voice of a vegetable perspective that always lends itself to the damage and risk, because every day the market has controlled, you can more profit from the difference in price than to buy and just wait for something in the future.
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:49:18 PM

My strategy is spending my money in different coins so that if one my chosen project won't succeed atleast I have still other coins left to wait for profit and ofcourse if you'll be buying a certain coin then don't sell it in low prices sell it at your desired price that you think you'll gain a lot from it but cpypto market is unstable so we should expect the unexpected unpleasant situation may occur.
Thamon

Activity: 135

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:54:18 AM

If you can dream it, you can do it invest in the world big cryptocurrency mining. Gmn treaders is the key. Easy money. Be your own boss. work from home. Thats my strategy..
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:09:13 AM

my strategy is when the price is down I buy and wait until the price I invest gives a considerable profit and I would prefer to multiply altcoin as an investment
My investment strategy is to save many money by joining a lot bounty campaign for my twitter acc, and when all the campaign i joined is became successful i know to myself that i we will have many money so i can totally invest on the coins i want, just like i will invest on the ethereum when the price of it is we will dump very high.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:28:16 AM

My investment strategy is to save many money by joining a lot bounty campaign for my twitter acc, and when all the campaign i joined is became successful i know to myself that i we will have many money so i can totally invest on the coins i want, just like i will invest on the ethereum when the price of it is we will dump very high.

That strategy is so common and is very applicable as well, buy low and sell high, and we should have to because if it's not you'll lose. Better to hold it for long term and sell it when the right time comes.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 03:49:51 PM

I'm just looking for the best investment to save and earn a profit. Once I get a good place for investment I seek to know whether the place was very profitable or not. I have also invested some of my money into altcoins, and it was excellent benefits.
and so you made a choice? To date, the project is very much and new ones are born. Coins are growing every day, but making a choice among all and finding promising is very difficult .
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:43:52 PM

I am not from people who looking for an opportunity to invest somewhere. I am just working on result and using the same scheme all the time and it's work.

ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:23:20 PM

I'm just looking for the best investment to save and earn a profit. Once I get a good place for investment I seek to know whether the place was very profitable or not. I have also invested some of my money into altcoins, and it was excellent benefits.
and so you made a choice? To date, the project is very much and new ones are born. Coins are growing every day, but making a choice among all and finding promising is very difficult .
each person has his own strategy for choosing a project, but not only is it very important to choose a less perspective investment by mistakes and victories.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:31:43 PM

It's be the same strategy I've always used since I first read about it, wait for the market to crash. look at the chart make sure it's red, then buy as much as I can afford then transfer them to my wallet and hold. Then the waiting begins for the price to recover and go on a bull run then sell off my stash and repeat. So basically, it's buy when there is blood on the streets then sell when itq's green as spring

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FeArZ

Activity: 263

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:41:46 PM

on the off likelihood that you just purchase within the plunges as hostile phase change and remaining for ever and ever like such a big range of others within the market then you'll check that regarding your profit in light-weight of the actual fact that once every plunge there'll unquestionably be another ascent. also, we've been seeing this eternity in bitcoin market and the other individual will open a graph and see this for himself.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:08:10 PM

I am not a type of person that has a special strategy and think that it works, i am just an investor which try to follow market trends before and moves and shot nice coins with some special future, that is all.
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: