Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:59:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191402 times)
Kingjagat

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:39:55 PM

We have our own evaluation of the current price but for me this price is already low when you think the price will be high in the succeeding days due to the coming halving. Invest now and don't hesitate as it is the only way you can earn with investment here.

There are some strange bitcoin artwork that can be special and end up priceless.
I have gold and silver as part of a deposit. It may be worth taking some physical bitcoin as they have value and popularity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:12:51 PM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

My best strategy in investing is that whenever I earned some or income is coming in I able to make it to half so that I able to put the other one into my wallet and the other one to my investment which in some lending so that even though I used my money the other half will grow because I put it in some investment. I suggest to you that if you want to have a good one try investing in some ICO here or campaigns.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
Jr.Sasha0209

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:29:25 PM

Hello ! That's how 2017-2018 showed that the best investment strategy is waiting, because without touching the whole year the crypto currency could well become very rich! It's a pity of course, but it did not work out for me, so it's only a small profit, so I made a conclusion for myself and try not to repeat such errors again
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:26:10 PM

I used to trade and investing is not for me. I don't like when my profit is on fates hands , when you trading everything is just only in your hands and i like it.

will777

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:21:40 PM

That's the basic principle in investment but as individual we have our different way in doing that because we have different interpretation on the low and high price, the current price of bitcoin could be considered as low or high to some investors.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:53:50 PM

You don't really expect people to tell you strategies that actually work, do you?
That is private matter,they will not tell for sure,but if they want to help others especially to those failed then maybe they will help u and tell what is the best investment strategy,

suhoy

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:48:58 AM

My best strategy is to pick good ICOs and invest for the long-term; I don't know anything better than this way honestly.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:08:17 PM

I do not buy BTC for this time, BTC value is great and they fluctuate a lot. I bought ETH and Litecoin, NEO. These coins are expected to grow in the future. I invest when prices are down. They will make me triple, quadruple in the future.
CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:28:49 PM

My best strategy in investing is that whenever I earned some or income is coming in I able to make it to half so that I able to put the other one into my wallet and the other one to my investment which in some lending so that even though I used my money the other half will grow because I put it in some investment. I suggest to you that if you want to have a good one try investing in some ICO here or campaigns.

I also use this, however emotions are the one most important aspect that should be control, often times being greed is the worst type of feeling or emotions that could take us to not putting aside the half that you earn.
Halig

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:36:05 PM

The best strategy of investment of business you must to search first the background of business you want to investing.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:18:03 PM

Nice strategy. Investing into ICOs often gives you huge rewards, if the project succeeds. However, there have been many ICOs which fail at the project's launch, and have turned out to become a scam. It's important to proceed with caution when investing into ICOs, or any other asset/coin as the risks involved are extremely high. You could either earn a lot of money doing this, or become bankrupt in an instant.

To stay safe, you could invest into Bitcoin and diversify the rest of your money into other cryptocurrencies that are worth holding for the long term. Altcoins usually have greater price movements than Bitcoin, and if you manage to analyze their patterns of ups and downs, you'd be able to multiply your investment in no time. Also, there are some alts which give you good returns just by holding them into your wallet. Such coins are PoS based ones, but you need to be careful in which coin you choose as there are some which have a huge inflation and abandoned support from their development teams.

Nevertheless, whichever path you choose, it's always best to never invest more than what you're willing to lose. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:29:13 PM

Stocks are good to invest.

I think many people choose to keep their bitcoin in the long run to wait for high prices.
I do not really have that kind of investment.
when I get bitcoin bitcoin, I just sell it to the merchant and get fiat money.
investgeek

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:15:52 PM

Hi,

I have already invested in Celcius network, Salt lending, eth lend ICO's and want to invest in Welltrado. What do you think guys?

Thank you for your answers!
CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:50:00 PM

To stay safe, you could invest into Bitcoin and diversify the rest of your money into other cryptocurrencies that are worth holding for the long term. Altcoins usually have greater price movements than Bitcoin, and if you manage to analyze their patterns of ups and downs, you'd be able to multiply your investment in no time

The problem mostly is waiting, if BTC dips all diversified money on other cryptos also suffered thus if you can't wait and feels it could dip deeper then it began to frustrate you. control your emotions, that is..
Vaniaevergarden

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:54:28 PM

Holding can be useful for long term profits, but I prefer splitting my investments into different options. If one of them doesn't work, the other would compensate the loss. I'm not doing this with Bitcoin itself but I'm splitting my total earnings: saving up the Bitcoin earnings, and the other cash income goes to precious metals and daily spendings.
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:01:55 PM

Since every coin I sell always pumps days after, I only sell 10%-30% then if it pumps I sell more up to 50% then reinvest 25% of the proceed and keep the other 20% in fiat and wait for correction of the coin I sold. This has always worked.

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:51:33 PM

Since every coin I sell always pumps days after, I only sell 10%-30% then if it pumps I sell more up to 50% then reinvest 25% of the proceed and keep the other 20% in fiat and wait for correction of the coin I sold. This has always worked.
The best strategy is that whenever you invest the capital, always try to recover it as soon as possible because it will keep haunting you and there will be a fear of loss in your mind. So try to get back that capital with calculated and thoughtful moves, after that you can rely on the different techniques and get the profit of your own choice. Another thing is that do not invest all of the capital in one currency, but try to get more currencies.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:36:39 PM

I think that investing money in bitcoin is not profitable nowadays so better to invest somewhere else... who know where can i invest my money, because i'm scared of scam.

btcbabhh

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:24:38 PM

The best investment strategy is the market capture for the currencies like bitcoin is very powerful and having a good market value and now we have to be the bitcoin users. I want to buy some of the digital currencies and then i will make some portfolios and then when the prices become rise then i will become one of the successful investor in the market.
tranquanghuy

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:03:06 AM

My background is from the stock market, where I use fundamental analysis. This means I look at the company's ability to generate cashflows according to their strategic position in the market and market conditions, among other things. If I should compare crypto to this then they would probably be more of a growth stock. However, there are no cashflows, and all profits come from appraisal in the sales value of the currency. This makes me think it's all a bubble that will burst sooner or later, and that I better get out before that.
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: