Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:26:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191403 times)
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:46:29 AM

Since every coin I sell always pumps days after, I only sell 10%-30% then if it pumps I sell more up to 50% then reinvest 25% of the proceed and keep the other 20% in fiat and wait for correction of the coin I sold. This has always worked.
The best strategy is that whenever you invest the capital, always try to recover it as soon as possible because it will keep haunting you and there will be a fear of loss in your mind. So try to get back that capital with calculated and thoughtful moves, after that you can rely on the different techniques and get the profit of your own choice. Another thing is that do not invest all of the capital in one currency, but try to get more currencies.
As you said, when you investing money into something, you always have loss and you must recover your funds to help your mind be calm again. If I am an investor, I never continue to investing to get more stress like this, because do that do not help me get any benefit.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bobocantik

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:51:59 AM

Honestly, I don't really have a specific investment strategy. I just do the buy low sell high technique but it will take a lot of courage and patience to do that. We need to be patient as we wait for our desired value before selling what we have to get a good profit. Investing in ICO's with good potential would be very helpful. We can do some research for us to have idea about the project.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:40:46 AM

My best strategy in investing is that whenever I earned some or income is coming in I able to make it to half so that I able to put the other one into my wallet and the other one to my investment which in some lending so that even though I used my money the other half will grow because I put it in some investment. I suggest to you that if you want to have a good one try investing in some ICO here or campaigns.

To stay safe, you could invest into Bitcoin and diversify the rest of your money into other cryptocurrencies that are worth holding for the long term. Altcoins usually have greater price movements than Bitcoin, and if you manage to analyze their patterns of ups and downs, you'd be able to multiply your investment in no time

The problem mostly is waiting, if BTC dips all diversified money on other cryptos also suffered thus if you can't wait and feels it could dip deeper then it began to frustrate you. control your emotions, that is..
Indispensable in trading, at the moment, certainly many investors are reduced assets because dump price. for that we must have analysis and run it according to plan that we make. discipline of analysis and dont influenced fud
Finnsimon

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:05:31 PM

For me, I will just simply buy bitcoin and hold/keep it and make it grow.
heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:38:51 PM

The only strategy i know in investing bitcoin is to buy it when its price is down.
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:48:46 PM

Investing to ICOs is I think a good choice, please read this article why investing to ICOs is profitable https://icowatchlist.com/education/advantages-of-investing-in-icos
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:50:50 PM

Buy more bitcoin when the price is down then sell if the price increases,this simple strategy can make you earn.more profit.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
rejekitiban

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:27:44 PM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley
I buy bitcoin when the prices is going down , i hold it for long therm then I sell it..
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:49:44 PM

my strategy is to buy when low value and sell it when high value, yesterday's decline in value is a great opportunity for investors to make money, those who are aware of buying as much and selling it now
but if sell now i think we are loss, because of now btc price goes down considerably. so that our assets are less than when we buy first. now is time to buy gradually, so if price more fall we still have capital to buy and can maximize profit later
udanemas

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:09:02 PM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

I investing gold for along therm and bitcoin for 4 months. it is my strategy
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:41:30 PM

The best investment strategy is to buy when the price is cheap, then hold hold to get a high price, in this case then our patience is much tested, do not ever panic because it will make us immediately sell bitcoin.
My best investment strategy is to work really hard with bounty campaign and after i get my rewards for the bounty i joined, i will immediatley find a great coin that has a very low price but also have a very great future in the future, and my other investment strategy is to buy more bitcoin if the price of it is will dump to $5k.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:56:11 PM

Buy more bitcoin when the price is down then sell if the price increases,this simple strategy can make you earn.more profit.
did you invest? I thought so before and I invested in ETH when it was priced at $ 560 and I waited for it to rise for sale. Then when ETH lowered $ 500 I would continue to buy and wait for it to rise. But it does not increase but decreases further. And I've invested more when it's priced at $ 450. But now I do not buy. I am anxious to see the market going too low.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:09:44 PM

The best strategy is certainly to buy cheap and sell expensive, but unfortunately today bitcoin prices continue to fall, I buy when the price is above $ 10k and now I lose more than 40%, it seems to be difficult to get profit but I still hope to happen.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:06:56 PM

My investment strategy is that i try to keep myself away from investments. Really, i tried altcoins, gambling, lending. Somehow i seem not to be talented in that way. I buy bitcoins and use them for payment if i can do that. Everything else just costed me money till now.
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:07:28 PM

Well for me,  The very easiest and best is by just investing and leave the money alone. I won't look at it for me not to stress,  I will let the money flow and wait for years.  Just like a "Forget Money" so when the time you needed it or for your future,  you have something to rely on.  Just believe and you will receive.
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:54:25 PM

The best strategy is certainly to buy cheap and sell expensive, but unfortunately today bitcoin prices continue to fall, I buy when the price is above $ 10k and now I lose more than 40%, it seems to be difficult to get profit but I still hope to happen.
If I think it will be difficult if bitcoin prices will go up at the price of $ 10k, this time the market is red and it makes a lot of people suffered losses. You must have the capital to buy bitcoin at current prices, and wait for the bitcoin price moment to rise.
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:35:00 AM

I usually do not have a clear investment strategy, but I always hold about 60% of the, and 40% of the trade. Bitcoin prices have fallen dramatically, but I believe in the future it will bring me wealth.
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:48:01 AM

I usually do not have a clear investment strategy, but I always hold about 60% of the, and 40% of the trade. Bitcoin prices have fallen dramatically, but I believe in the future it will bring me wealth.

My best stratrgy investment is to hold, holding cryptocurrencies is best and wise strategy as of now, simply because right now bitcoin is now dipping deeply and need to recover, so you must hold your crypto coins and wait for the perfect time, if it will rise again then sell to earn profit, on the other hand trading is one of the risking strategy, though the profit is faster than holding but not all the time you earn profit.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:56:18 AM

My strategy is usually I prefer a coin that is already potential. and besides that I also look for new token to be able to invest. token platforms ethereum potential is quite large

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:57:30 AM

The best strategy in investing is to buy cheap and hold for a long time, we must always be assured that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve so if we hold for a long time then it is profitable and be the best strategy if we invest in crypto.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: