Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:03:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191408 times)
Sidilatte07

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:08:24 AM

Investing is making a profit. Of the advantages are only a few and even a lot. My best way is to set aside some of the money I need to keep. And the rest I invest. Because investment can be a loss and can also be profitable. The buying principle is cheap and we sell it in expensive times.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:44:14 AM

My best strategy is to buy when market red, maybe a lot of people feel panicked when getting a cheap price and choose to sell or cut loss, but this is a good chance because I can get a coin with a cheap price.
JamesWin

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:52:18 AM

i Bought BTC. Sell or Hold now? Please?
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:04:15 AM

I'm going to disagree with all those who say the best strategy is not to have one because although bitcoin is hazardous. It is not completely hazardous it is hard to predict like any currency because it is related to many variables but some are more important than others that's why by studying those you would be able to make some really good predictions.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
rajkr

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:15:06 AM

In my opinion invest money in SIP .So in this way one will minimize own risk  .So when you choose to invest in any coin , put your money in stages and dont pour your whole money once.So by this way u can average your coin value.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:04:26 AM

The best strategy certainly takes courage and looks different from the others, when market red sells so many people lose money and never get a profit, but for those who dive then when market red is a chance to buy, as it happens now when the price of bitcoin cheap then this is the strategy to buy.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:44:54 AM

I'm going to disagree with all those who say the best strategy is not to have one because although bitcoin is hazardous. It is not completely hazardous it is hard to predict like any currency because it is related to many variables but some are more important than others that's why by studying those you would be able to make some really good predictions.
Not having any investment is certainly more dangerous, all the money will run out to meet the daily needs, and I think investing is certainly a risk but this should never prevent us from investing. bitcoin investment is the right choice because it can make money grow quickly.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:31:18 AM

The only strategy that i have is to make some research about the project and what's the purpose of it and the future of it.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:42:36 AM

My best investment strategy is to buy the currency, the price is normal or break, like yesterday, I bought many BTC, the price has gone up today, you can sell to make money, I think this period of time, recently trading is one of the best.
Irwandho

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:41:21 AM

Investment what i doing is multiple investment to lessen the risk of my money, and also i have savings for back up of my investment since savings is one form of investment.

Yes but if it is saving just by yourself and not putting it in bitcoin will be a little slower. Banks also are slower so I would really suggest that it is in bitcoin currency. In case the price goes up you will be taken by the wave.

I think, some of us here misunderstanding about investment and savings.
Investment = the accumulation of a form of assets with an expectation of profit in the future
Savings =  put aside of our income/allowance with the amount depending on our level, and at any time can be taken in an emergency.
So, if I buy gold or some kind of it from my earnings in bitcoin, should I said it as investment? I prefer it as savings
if I put my bitcoin on gambling sites or else and makes profits every weeks in return, I thought it as investment
But, if I just savings my bitcoin and wait for several months, should I consider it as investment? Just like if you savings big amount of money in Banks for several months and get more money in return.
Investment and savings have similar meanings but different in purpose, The different between both of it are how big the results obtained and you can't just withdraw your investment (instantly) as you can do with your savings.

In my opinion there is no strategy in investment. I just try my luck
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:44:16 AM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley
i think the best way for investing is in our decision and option so if you have a trust and patient in your life you can win in your investments no need a strategy my friend just believe in your self.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:16:48 AM

Investment portfolio is a combination of several investments with certain portions. Building an investment portfolio is a crucial step in investing. Simply put, the goal of an investment portfolio is to diversify investment risks and gain maximum profit.
greg0rioo

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:19:12 AM

I think everyone has the same idea on how the 'investment' strategy, its simply buy low and resell it at a higher price, duh. Though you need capital first, a good amount of capital actually, probably around 5k euros to begin with.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:34:39 AM

what I'm doing right now is dividing investments into various forms of coins. I do not just focus on a single coin. I have some bitcoin and altcoin. I trade in all conditions, whether the price is in good trend or not, provided I still get a profit. and the results I can use for investment property, land, gold and others.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
popoyuyun

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:37:49 AM

I doubt anyone here were expecting another drop at bitcoin since it loose some from the first week and went into 850 dollars, i never thinked it would return anything lower then 800 dollars, soo nowadays there isnt a best way to do or trade with bitcoin, there is always risks associated to those. Altcoins sounds more trusted way to invest and protect your capital at the moment.
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:21:42 PM

The best strategy to invest is you need to pick the real coins but it will happens if you will follow this steps. firstly you need to an actual research and observe properly if you see that this coins has a big potencial then do invest and hold it until the price will go up high. So this is my strategy in doing investment and if you do this i swear that it is good and worth it.

Mia-

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:25:21 PM

Buy low sell high that is the most common strategy for all of us i would say that it is very simple but hard because bitcoin price is very unstable and you do not know when it can go low or high i would suggest to just buy it once and wait till it gets higher than the price you bought it for.
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:49:08 AM

I don't really have a strategy that I use. I just buy some Bitcoins every now and then when the price has gone down to hold for the long term. That's all I do at the moment. I am not even trading. It's purely holding what I do. I am so happy with my Bitcoin investment that I never look into any other investment. Bitcoin is more than enough for me as I believe in its full future potential.
I think the best investment strategy is that, be familiarize in bitcoin in terms of investment before you invest of course. Then engage and hold and wait until the value reaches your contentment. The best time to buy btc is when it drops it value. And the best time to sell is when the value rises up.
Via-

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:53:14 AM

Buy tokens that have good future leads. Example eth. Or we ico investment. To invest another in my opinion is not good. I apply to his two and succeed
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:36:24 PM

I don't have my best investment strategy, I just buy bitcoin, when I see, that the price is low and next I wait some time to sell it more expensive, it is my only tactic.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: