Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:49:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191403 times)
Iblis 02

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:49:48 PM

Trying to buy 10% bitcoin at current prices and if it goes down try to buy 20% if it drops again buy 50% so the best strategy is to buy bitcoin do not use emotion so when bitcoin go up just a little we can get the profit from the lowest price though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nekrasova

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:56:10 PM

To invest in ico which relates to the real sector of economy
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:03:32 PM

I make sure to research and study about the investment before making any big decisions. Investment is too risky you need to be very careful specially if involves money. Same principle I applied when I join bitcoin. Now Im pleased that my investment is moving. The first time I joined I bought small amount, hold it in and I'm trying to earn more by joinging campaigns.

Same as with you, I do research in everything all about it. I study it before taking any action so that i wont regret anything.

Well i have a brother, he is the one who's giving us the chance to explore on something, and be more ready in our future. So because he already do investing such as stacks in the market, investing on some school that now is highly in demand, investing in lots that when time comes the price of square meter will rise so high. Through that we all have the idea on how we will do some investment.

Every action we made, we always need to think first because its not that easy if we lose our money for a failure investment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:16:17 PM

I don't really have an strategy, but before investing, I split my balance on some same parts and then split this parts between altcoins and ICOs, to try predict price I'm using coinmarketcap.com and check last price and "Market Cap". Also as for me very useful this site  coinmarketcal.com to see all upcoming events. About ICOs, checking team and reading about project before investing (and never invest more than 500$ in one project).
terbetet

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:31:10 PM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley
We all do have different types of strategies depending on  our preferences because we all do have different thinking skills upon investing for the reason that different perception towards that matter was applied. In my case, I do like to seek a lot of information first and if ever I got convinced with it, I will turn into studying its behavior because investing was not always a win-win situation and money was a real thing to cherish so you must assure that you know what you are doing. I would like to start up into the bottom price when we are talking about Bitcoin because starting at the very top can just lead me into a great loss. With this matter, I can be able to see the movement of my money from bottom going to top due to its volatility.

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:55:02 PM

I wouls suggest to not go all in whenver you are trading or deciding to invest in bitcoin you should always have a mindset or plan that when would you cashout if the value falls , you get a loss or when to sell when we are in profit
Another strategy is where to store it for a coin to be traded instantly you will require it to be on a exchange so also have to decide on which exchange you will store your funds
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:20:05 PM

I generally try to trade by buying when we see a dip in price of bitcoin and then sell when we see a big increase in price. The hard part is knowing when to buy and sell so I usually make several buys and several sells.
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:40:06 PM

The best investment strategy is buying when the price is cheap, and it is happening now because many people are panicking with bitcoin so they sell cheap, and this becomes a good opportunity for us if want to get big profit, by buying when the price is cheap then we must hold for a long time and I'm sure prices are skyrocketing.

great
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

The best strategy is that whenever you invest the capital, always try to recover it as soon as possible because it will keep haunting you and there will be a fear of loss in your mind. So try to get back that capital with calculated and thoughtful moves, after that you can rely on the different techniques and get the profit of your own choice. Another thing is that do not invest all of the capital in one currency, but try to get more currencies.

Agree. You should focus more on recovering your investments within the shortest time possible than building your profits. Once you've made back your investment, you can start multiplying your capital by putting extra money into other promising assets. The most important thing here would be to never put your eggs in a single basket.

This means that you would need to diversify your investments into multiple assets to reduce the risks involved when investing into a single asset. In crypto land, there are a wide variety of options available for you to devise your own investment strategies that would pave your way towards financial success.

In this case, you're better off making your own investment strategies, rather than following strategies from other people. This is because an investment strategy might work for someone but not for you. It all depends on the level of understanding that you would have in order to execute that strategy properly. Among the basic strategies, there is the rule to buy low, and sell high any asset or cryptocurrency you've invested into. However, it doesn't always work, so you would need to figure out how to minimize your losses when doing such practice. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:08:34 PM

I do not have any strategy. All I know is to buy bitcoin at the time of falling or now. And hold the bitcoin for a long time. Maybe this is my plan for my future to be more. Hopefully bitcoin can increase in the future. this may not be part of the strategy but i think this is good enough. Hopefully

AntonGrishko

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:14:34 PM

I make sure to research and study about the investment before making any big decisions. Investment is too risky you need to be very careful specially if involves money.
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:51:53 PM

my strategy is to buy when low value and sell it when high value, yesterday's decline in value is a great opportunity for investors to make money, those who are aware of buying as much and selling it now

Just curious. How did you gain control of this account? You are not the original owner of this account, Mr. Ethan Mckibben?

BTW, we also have your email address, VPN company, IP, and location, among other useful data.

anjelaro

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:09:48 PM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

I am not investing any money in gold, I am investing in crypto and most of my investment is for long term. Rest money is in mutual funds.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:02:40 PM

First of all the main and most important strategy while doing investment specially in cyrptocurrency is choose a trustworthy cryptocurrency and second should be buying at low price and selling at high price. In case of bitcoin as we know the market value is low at this time so try to buy new coins and save it for future use.When the prices will rise then sell it and get profit out of it and when you sell your coins try to save half of them in wallet and invest half of them in trading or buying new coins. Buying and selling with full intelligence is key to succes for a investor.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:05:45 PM

I think of a strategy to be able to produce some of the benefits of crypto and the real world. I would probably invest in a crypto of about 40% and on real estate for the rest. although crypto is very good, but, I think real estate is also very good for long term profit.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:24:20 PM

I think when the price is low you buy and should be sold when the price is high.In this way, you can make a huge profit.It's my best.

13risingforce

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:52:58 PM

my best investment strategy is that i dont hold the bitcoins only 20% of it i am holding for my future expenses, balance i am doing trading in altcoins and sports betting, so like this  i am growing my bitcoins.
serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:25:02 PM

In investment business, time is your ally. You also need to be fully aware of what is goimg on in the market. Their is big risk considering it is decentralized not like in investing in stock market which is backed up by the government.  But it is a good idea and option to gain profit. Since the price goes low it opens an opportunity to purchase some and hold it till its price spike.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:31:33 PM

My strategy is the basic and simple yet the very safe way of earning profit and income through cruptocurrency or into Bitcoin to be specific. Buy when it is in low price, buy all that you can because sooner or later it will go up and this happens guaranteed but you have to wait a little bit of time. Sell when the value reaches your specific goal value. Never panic sell because with this it will ruin your profit and may probably make you lose a lot.
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:37:16 PM

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

The only thing you can do to invest in a good ICO is by studying it. However, I believe that you will not read the whole white paper. Base on my experience, is is good to always check the price of the coin, its ability to be adopted and its volume. It is nice to be on an ICO that gets the interest of the people for it can make a project more successful most often. Lastly, you should consider its volume for let's say the maximum amount of offerings was100k tokens, it will doubles when it succeed.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: