Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:29:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wirex- Bitcoin Debit Card | Buy Bitcoin | Mobile Banking | Send Money  (Read 69371 times)
Alejandra

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:06:28 PM

Hello sir I just checked my account to see if the account get verified 7 after i submitted my documents and now i see the option that i upload my documents again does this mean the documents got rejected? By the way there is no message informed me by success or failure of the process of verification !! so what do i do now? This is really tough i don't know what else to do i got tired of this and I have deposited money into the virtual card so if i got rejected how i can get the money back Huh because i withdraw the money from PayPal i need help please real help because i spoke to the support many times and they till me they will try their best to get my account verified and nothing happen i'm waiting like 20 days now so what else should i do?Huh? in the end i think maybe it's glitch in the app it self or the website maybe because it's in new condition so maybe the option to upload the documents again is available but it's just error so maybe i still not rejected by the bank so please i'm asking you to help me because it took so much time with me i have submitted support ticket with the problem and this is the ticket number (82191) remember what i told you i did not informed by anything like i rejected or not.

Thanks in advance,
Ale
Wirex (OP)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 06:23:53 PM

Hello sir I just checked my account to see if the account get verified 7 after i submitted my documents and now i see the option that i upload my documents again does this mean the documents got rejected? By the way there is no message informed me by success or failure of the process of verification !! so what do i do now? This is really tough i don't know what else to do i got tired of this and I have deposited money into the virtual card so if i got rejected how i can get the money back Huh because i withdraw the money from PayPal i need help please real help because i spoke to the support many times and they till me they will try their best to get my account verified and nothing happen i'm waiting like 20 days now so what else should i do?Huh? in the end i think maybe it's glitch in the app it self or the website maybe because it's in new condition so maybe the option to upload the documents again is available but it's just error so maybe i still not rejected by the bank so please i'm asking you to help me because it took so much time with me i have submitted support ticket with the problem and this is the ticket number (82191) remember what i told you i did not informed by anything like i rejected or not.

Thanks in advance,
Ale

Hello again Ale. Let's check the ticket with the support team again. I will let you know as soon as I got some information

Wirex — crypto-friendly currency accounts, VISA debit cards, bitcoin wallet, and now PCI DSS certified.
Alejandra

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:37:00 PM

Thank you so much Smiley I really do appreciate your help
Wirex (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 07:01:38 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2017, 08:07:51 PM by Wirex

Oh that new update....  Undecided

Dear Wirex workers, see how its shitty looking on latest MacOS - Safari:

https://preview.ibb.co/gbHyBQ/3.png
https://preview.ibb.co/gbaqQk/4.png
https://preview.ibb.co/ioJoBQ/6.png

Did you even tested it before launching???

Hope you will repair it fast and I will not need to migrate on other product...

THANKS.

Thanks for the feedback. We already reported the issue to the development team.

EDIT: Support team reports the issue has already being solved. Please clean your web browsers' cache and try to relogin.

Wirex — crypto-friendly currency accounts, VISA debit cards, bitcoin wallet, and now PCI DSS certified.
gdrjdys

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:52:39 PM

Oh that new update....  Undecided

Dear Wirex workers, see how its shitty looking on latest MacOS - Safari:

https://preview.ibb.co/gbHyBQ/3.png
https://preview.ibb.co/gbaqQk/4.png
https://preview.ibb.co/ioJoBQ/6.png

Did you even tested it before launching???

Hope you will repair it fast and I will not need to migrate on other product...

THANKS.

Thanks for the feedback. We already reported the issue to the development team.

EDIT: Support team reports the issue has already being solved. Please clean your web browsers' cache and try to relogin.

Cleaned cache and it is not working  Cry So far not usable...  Undecided Are any mac os users here who using safari too?
doktor83

Activity: 2576
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 12:33:53 PM

Can't log in on the new interface, so i cannot access my account.

Phone number is not set?!
1. Never had that on e-coin
2. How can i set it if i can't log in?

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6158

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:17:03 PM

@Wirex:

Short question:
How can i generate a new Bitcoin-address for every BTC-deposit in my Wirex-account (browser-version)?
Its standard in the BTC-world to use new addresses for every transaktion.

Z80

The old platform was giving that ability but since they upgraded It's not possible, while funding using altcoins, you could have different addresses each time but the bitcoin address is not changing at all.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MrGonzo

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:58:57 PM

After the upgrade, the Wirex app shows exchange rates as follows:

BUY @ $1132
SELL @ $1303

While the price at Bitstamp is $1218 right now.

Is it a glitch or you guys are seriously charging 6% just for the top-up (not counting others charges)? Please tell me it is a joke.
springgers

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:10:44 PM

BUY @ $1132
SELL @ $1303

Is it a glitch or you guys are seriously charging 6% just for the top-up (not counting others charges)? Please tell me it is a joke.
That is high! Nearly $100 over charge at current bitcoin price rates?
It must be a error.
MrGonzo

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:23:50 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2017, 02:34:18 PM by MrGonzo

BUY @ $1132
SELL @ $1303

It must be a error.

I'm sure it is. Charging such crazy fees, while competitors offer 1% top-up fee, is a sure way to lose customers.
ptiper21

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:12:09 PM

BUY @ $1132
SELL @ $1303

they have to pay their new loan  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Wirex (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 01:37:15 AM

Can't log in on the new interface, so i cannot access my account.

Phone number is not set?!
1. Never had that on e-coin
2. How can i set it if i can't log in?

Hello. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. If you need help, please contact the support the here:
https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

SlarkBoy

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:28:35 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2017, 04:41:13 AM by SlarkBoy

The best money service so far
i'm ready to make bot. to exchange every seconds until success. since their customer service said I have to try again until success.

akpwma

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:26:16 AM

I have been a customer dude dont load your credit card with this company their fees after their upgrade is to 7 prct. Move all your money to another wallet. I ask their support if it is a glitch or they are seriously charging 7 prct to make btc => usd or usd => btc. No response I will update you guys on their response.
Alejandra

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:57:58 PM

Hello now your bank rejected my docs for the third time and let me know how can i get my money back from the account i mean i withdraw 108$ and there was $8 already in the card so total of $116 and when i came to use it they blocked my card and asked me for verification your problem from the beginning is that you didn't mention about the block after i withdraw the money to my wirex card right Huh? ok and then i read in the TOS that i need to verify my account to only increase the limits you didn't mention that if i withdraw the card will get blocked you should be clear in the TOS so now i need to know how to get my money to pay-pal i got tired from this really 3 times to upload my docs and failed i really see that is not my problem it's yours you didn't mention also i used my wirex account for a while with no problem and the problem started to happen when i withdraw the money from my paypal so now how you will refund my money you will send the money to source which is my paypal account or what i need to know because i need my money back ?? I have made a support ticket with this number 84004 so please let me know what's gonna happen with my problem because it's really tough Sad

Thanks in advance,
ALE
Wirex (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 04:14:11 PM

The best money service so far
i'm ready to make bot. to exchange every seconds until success. since their customer service said I have to try again until success.

https://i.imgur.com/rBtwe6p.jpg

Hello. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please send me your support ticket number so I can check the issue with the support team

Wirex (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 04:17:16 PM

Hello now your bank rejected my docs for the third time and let me know how can i get my money back from the account i mean i withdraw 108$ and there was $8 already in the card so total of $116 and when i came to use it they blocked my card and asked me for verification your problem from the beginning is that you didn't mention about the block after i withdraw the money to my wirex card right Huh? ok and then i read in the TOS that i need to verify my account to only increase the limits you didn't mention that if i withdraw the card will get blocked you should be clear in the TOS so now i need to know how to get my money to pay-pal i got tired from this really 3 times to upload my docs and failed i really see that is not my problem it's yours you didn't mention also i used my wirex account for a while with no problem and the problem started to happen when i withdraw the money from my paypal so now how you will refund my money you will send the money to source which is my paypal account or what i need to know because i need my money back ?? I have made a support ticket with this number 84004 so please let me know what's gonna happen with my problem because it's really tough Sad

Thanks in advance,
ALE

Hello again Ale. The support team is working on your issue. Remember I warned you that you should make a withdrawal from PayPal without verifying your account. This is a known fact if you use Wirex. Please wait for them to answer the issue.

Wirex (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 04:19:54 PM

I have been a customer dude dont load your credit card with this company their fees after their upgrade is to 7 prct. Move all your money to another wallet. I ask their support if it is a glitch or they are seriously charging 7 prct to make btc => usd or usd => btc. No response I will update you guys on their response.

Again with this subject... Ok. As I already explain five times before, This difference you see is normal. On Wirex, there are two exchange rates: One for buying bitcoins and one for loading the card. The "Buy Bitcoin" rate is higher than one for "Load Card". But other than that, What you see is what you get. There are no fees for loading your card or Buying Bitcoins in Wirex / E-Coin.

There's no "7% fee" or any other thing like that. It's kind of silly so many supposedly "newbie" user keep mentioning this. So, please remember an exchange rate and a fee are not the same thing. A "fee" relates to an individual service (issuing a permit, pulling a tooth, selling bitcoins), while a "rate" refers to the price per unit (or minute or day or whatever you want to assign this price). We calculate the rates based on the market in the Wirex platform and the current bitcoin price all around the world. And that's it.

Wirex (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 04:20:52 PM

BUY @ $1132
SELL @ $1303

It must be a error.

I'm sure it is. Charging such crazy fees, while competitors offer 1% top-up fee, is a sure way to lose customers.

There's no fee at all. Again, On Wirex, there are two exchange rates: One for buying bitcoins and one for loading the card. The "Buy Bitcoin" rate is higher than one for "Load Card". But other than that, What you see is what you get. There are no fees for loading your card or Buying Bitcoins in Wirex

akpwma

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:56:59 PM

There is no newbie thing, Plz speak with respect. Everything is clear. There is no loading  card option in wirexapp website => which was on e-coin website. Exchange currencies is the new thing in wirexapp and as I am writing this reply is usd <=> btc => 1BTC = 1093.29   and we have 1 USD = 0.000792 BTC in wiresxapp exchange currecies feature. while I am replying, in coindesk the 1 btc = 1179 usd  and 1 USD =  0.000849 BTC which means 7.7 prct for BTC to usd And 6.8 prct for USD to BTC additionnal rates compared the real price in coindesk
This some big feees. which will cost you many customers including me. With e-coin I had no fees like these. I am not talking about buying btc. I have btc I want to load my cards and you are telling me this is like e-coin .....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: