Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:09:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wirex- Bitcoin Debit Card | Buy Bitcoin | Mobile Banking | Send Money  (Read 69283 times)
Wirex (OP)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 01:59:55 PM

requested new Visa plastic card and to be sent via DHL on the 16 may . today is 22 may . 6 day already no Tracking Number and God know when this Visa will arrive

Hello again. Please write to support and ask for help on getting your tracking number:
https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If you already wrote to support, please give me your support ticket number and your Wirex Registered Email. I might be able to speed things up a bit.

Wirex — crypto-friendly currency accounts, VISA debit cards, bitcoin wallet, and now PCI DSS certified.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wirex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 02:00:44 PM

I have ordered virtual card in EUR and GBP that are processing status since some days ago, i was told that i reached some kind of limit for virtual cards but all my virtual cards are blocked and I want to delete them as I use these for online shopping and I dont store any money in the cards before using a new one, so you can request to your bank to delete all my blocked cards and issue the news that I paid for.

If you are not going to do this please return back the amount I paid for these.

Thank you.

TICKET #112261

Hello. The support team already replied to your ticket. Please check your email and keep contact with them directly

Wirex — crypto-friendly currency accounts, VISA debit cards, bitcoin wallet, and now PCI DSS certified.
Wirex (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 02:01:49 PM

requested new Visa plastic card and to be sent via DHL on the 16 may . today is 22 may . 6 day already no Tracking Number and God know when this Visa will arrive
The same for me.
Ordered on 16 May 00:54 UTC+02:00 and so far nothing arrived. Neither tracking code nor new visa card.  Sad

Hello. As explained before, please contact support and ask for help on getting your tracking number:

If you already wrote to support, please give me your support ticket number and your Wirex Registered Email. I might be able to speed things up a bit.

fxaddicted

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:10:01 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 05:22:44 PM by fxaddicted

Hello again. Please write to support and ask for help on getting your tracking number:

marty123

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:58:09 PM

Hi,

Support ticket raised for dhl delivery.

request - 114408

Thanks.
Vito.Gambino

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:58:44 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 08:09:30 PM by Vito.Gambino

And this is a classic example of what I hate about Wirex.
Its been 48 hours since I submitted the ticket number both on here and on Twitter, and as of yet, no form of update or acknowledgement.
I will wait to see what happens next.

Hello Vito. I checked your ticket with the support team, but they already answered you on May 17th. If you need more help, please send me a new support ticket number as soon as possible

You keep saying they replied. .  I am not disputing that they replied my ticket.
However, what I am upset about is that they have not solved or fixed the problem!
When you put that into consideration and then realize that wirex repled only once since may 17 . . . .
Come on, even you have to be shocked at how things are being run in this case.
I categorically stated that I had 400 CHF sent to me via wirex's  Deutsche bank account in Zurich, into my Mastercard ******5526
on the 15th of May, and the funds still haven't reflected in my account because my card is blocked, for NO REASON!!!!
And I keep hearing you and every other wirex support say, they are talking to the bank about it and nothing seems to be happening.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO UNBLOCK AND CREDIT MY ACCOUNT WITH MY FUNDS or simply REFUND the darn money to the sender?
Maxb77

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:54:04 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 02:26:38 AM by Maxb77

I want to say that the service is completely inadequate workers who do not care about their customers. For a month I tried to work with them and always, there were always problems when I received money for my card I had to wait for several days that they would understand the errors of their site and fix it. It was not once.   Huh Huh Huh

About a week and a half ago I received cash, I wrote in support they said that everything will be in the shortest possible time. I wrote to them at the weekend, Den answered me, said that on Monday, perhaps earlier, the beginning of the week is a maximum of 1-2 days and your money will be on the account. After I wrote to them because there was no money, there was no answer.   Shocked

Although I created new tickets and they just closed them and did not answer.

And it seems to me that they just took my money and they want to throw me, even if they give it to me, I do not really recommend working with this service if you do not want to lose tons of nerve and your money

TICKET 104510
Optimist7

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:47:27 PM

HI,

So can tell me any one now what would be exchange rate?
Lets say I have 0.5 BTC and would like to load that amount to my plastic card. Lets say 1 BTC is 2600$.

After update I tried to load small amount and I would lose 22% then. I understand that it depends on the amount you try to load so could Wirex team or any body (from their experience) to tell what would be (how much I lose)  if I load 0.5 BTC?
May be that I would use Wirex again but I do not want to send 0.5 BTC to Wirex just for testing.

Thanks

DL
httpster

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:32:50 PM

Hey Wirex,

I ordered free replacement Visa on May 16., but your system still gives me another FREE Visa to order (because I can click on "order" Visa and it keep saying the cost is 0,00$ and free shiping). Previously I had just one plastic MC card. Can you check is that a bug or you really want me to order another free Visa plastic card  Tongue

fxaddicted

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:35:02 PM

Hey Wirex,

I ordered free replacement Visa on May 16., but your system still gives me another FREE Visa to order (because I can click on "order" Visa and it keep saying the cost is 0,00$ and free shiping). Previously I had just one plastic MC card. Can you check is that a bug or you really want me to order another free Visa plastic card  Tongue

did you get your tracking number yet ?
vladozlat

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:39:23 AM

Has anyone noticed or could explain how does Wirex calculate the blockchain fee for outgoing transfers? Couldn’t find the information on Wirex website, just links to bitcoin wiki and information there doesn’t exlpain the whole situation.
The thing is that I made a few deposits to test functionality before making a high amount deposit to my Wirex account. Everything seems fine but creating an outgoing transaction, now I see a huge blockchain fee which is in times higher than it was before. It seems that with every deposit I make the blockchain fee for outgoing transfer grew higher and higher. Now I’m not sure what would be the fee if I make another bunch of deposits and than decide to make an outgoing transfer to another bitcoin address. Would that fee continue to raise with every new deposit?
I hope that’s some misunderstanding and someone could explain what’s going on with that fee, otherwise such service is totally unusable, at least as a usual bitcoin wallet.

Helo. If you want more information about Wirex Exchange rate, please visit our help website:
https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002983509

If you have anymore questions, please let us know.

Thanks for the link with the information about Wirex Exchange rate, that was my second and yet unasked question. But my first question was quite different and about another fee. I've ment not exchange rate or fees which are apllied when I load or unload a card. I'm interested in a blockchain fee which is applied when I make an outgoing transfer wrom my Wirex account to another non-Wirex bitcoin wallet. For example, I have some funds on my balance and making an outgoing transfer to another bitcoin wallet I see that for that transfer will be applied blockchain fee, let's say, 0.0001 BTC. After I make a deposit, that fee becomes in times higher, let's say, 0.0002 BTC. And it seems that the situation with that fee raising repeats with every new deposit. The more deposits I make, the higher becomes the blockchain fee for outgoing transfer to another bitcoin wallet. So my question was mainly about how is that fee calculated and if it will continue to raise with every new deposit.
httpster

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:40:34 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 12:19:46 PM by httpster

Hey Wirex,

I ordered free replacement Visa on May 16., but your system still gives me another FREE Visa to order (because I can click on "order" Visa and it keep saying the cost is 0,00$ and free shiping). Previously I had just one plastic MC card. Can you check is that a bug or you really want me to order another free Visa plastic card  Tongue

Well, no, because idiot me clicked on standard shipping instead of expedited, and later contacted support and ask them if they could change it to expedited, but they said nope. But that's my fault anyway.  Cry

Card came today.
smilyfaith

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:02:19 AM

Is it only me or wirex cards really no longer working for linking on paypal?  Huh Huh Huh
httpster

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:22:19 PM

Is it only me or wirex cards really no longer working for linking on paypal?  Huh Huh Huh
https://i.imgur.com/djmMRLq.jpg

Same thing happened last time to me, I contacted Paypal support and then they did some magic and I could then add my virtual visa to PP. As the reason why the card couldn't be linked they said because I'm in one country and the card is from other country. Whatever.
marty123

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:57:36 PM

Hey Wirex,

I ordered free replacement Visa on May 16., but your system still gives me another FREE Visa to order (because I can click on "order" Visa and it keep saying the cost is 0,00$ and free shiping). Previously I had just one plastic MC card. Can you check is that a bug or you really want me to order another free Visa plastic card  Tongue

Well, no, because idiot me clicked on standard shipping instead of expedited, and later contacted support and ask them if they could change it to expedited, but they said nope. But that's my fault anyway.  Cry

Card came today.

I also ordered on same date, still no tracking number and also my support ticket not replied, i am hanging in limbo.  Still waiting for dhl tracking on 10+ days.
fxaddicted

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:50:10 PM

Hey Wirex,

Card came today.

What you mean card come today ? without tracking number ? your country in Europe ?
marssonata

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:21:27 AM

Don't use this service, is the worst thing in the world.

Wirex, stole money from me...  Angry Angry Angry
gabbello

Activity: 116
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:08:48 AM

Hi guys,
When I try to deposit BTC to my account I get a QR code that reads: "No Withdrawal Address Specified".

Also, as a side note, their add funds to card has html elements (images) that are not even loading anymore (https://app.wirexapp.com/images/cards/big/master/eur/virtual/eur-active-virtual.svg). TBH, in general their side doesn't look reliable at all.

Hello. All this issue were corrected a while ago. Please, reinstall your app, or clean you browser cache and try to do your transactions again. If you need more help, contact the support team

Trust me you didn't. I'm not using the app, just browser version and tried on a new browser, in incognito mode, etc and nothing.

For other cryptos it say "No Withdrawal Address Specified" while for Bitcoin it is even worse, there is a QR code with no data in it and the Copy button is greyed out without any extra info below.

httpster

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:54:51 AM

Hey Wirex,

Card came today.

What you mean card come today ? without tracking number ? your country in Europe ?

Exactly, got the new Visa ordered on May 16. - yesterday, without tracking number. One of the ex-yu countries.

Maxb77

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:16:59 AM

Don't use this service, is the worst thing in the world.

Wirex, stole money from me...  Angry Angry Angry

TRUE!!

Same lost 330$ scammer servise
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: