Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:07:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount  (Read 161265 times)
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:21:44 AM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
0.01 btc is the best amount to invest for the beginners. You are a beginner here so I prefer to you to gain first btc for you to have a capital to invest. I prefer to you to join in some signature campaign.

Agree if you are not really want to risk your money to invest some of the coins then better to join a signature campaigns then save it until you get the exact capital you want in trading . Then after that you will start your trading journey but dont leave your signature campaign so that you can also earn at the same time learning the world of trading and your earning on that sig camp is you will add it later in your capital

This is a very wise  advice. Signature campaign is a good way to earn bitcoins nowadays. Before, when I was just starting the signature campaign, my monthly bitcoin earnings from sig campaign is now my weekly income - I guess more than that even.
Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:32:37 AM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

i'm newbie too  Grin, if  i'm trading i make choice the altcoin down under 30% and volume btc min. 0.5 BTC.
i usually trading on bittrex. becarefull before trading you must look about the coin, how much total supply the coin, volume market the coin and etc.

I'm also a beginner, well as for my experience, I start earning first my btc then when I have a capital
and I start trading in what I have or I can. You must also feed yourself with more knowledge and know
the strategical way in trading. Then after that your btc will multiply in more than you can profit.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
8Habits

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:37:25 AM

i'm newbie too  Grin, if  i'm trading i make choice the altcoin down under 30% and volume btc min. 0.5 BTC.
i usually trading on bittrex. becarefull before trading you must look about the coin, how much total supply the coin, volume market the coin and etc.

I'm also a beginner, well as for my experience, I start earning first my btc then when I have a capital
and I start trading in what I have or I can. You must also feed yourself with more knowledge and know
the strategical way in trading. Then after that your btc will multiply in more than you can profit.

One of the best strategy would be, earn bitcoins through signature campaign and never trade just yet; while earning bitcoins through signature campaign, you equip yourself with all the knowledge and skills about trading as much as you can; and when you are ready to trade, do a small amount of bankkroll to test your trading skills and then slowly rising up your bankroll where you are comfortable.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:43:23 AM

Trading is not an easy job. I prefer to you to not invest all of your money to the trading world. It is very unpredictable job. You can win here a big amount of money and also you can lose big amount of money. Just study the trading world first.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:15:12 AM

Trading is not an easy job. I prefer to you to not invest all of your money to the trading world. It is very unpredictable job. You can win here a big amount of money and also you can lose big amount of money. Just study the trading world first.

If you refer the price movement in the chart. Even you can start trading on bitcoin and altcoin trading. There are many trading such as yobit, localbitcoins, polenix, kraken and many more.
If you have enough investment amount with you. Check the localbitcoins site and select your online payment option and start with it.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:36:28 AM

If you refer the price movement in the chart. Even you can start trading on bitcoin and altcoin trading. There are many trading such as yobit, localbitcoins, polenix, kraken and many more.
If you have enough investment amount with you. Check the localbitcoins site and select your online payment option and start with it.

How much would a very small amount be? Because if you ask me, try to first earn a few more btcs before you start trading. Im not saying you shouldn't but gat would give you a lot more flexibility and room for diversifying your altcoin investments. If you use a very small amoubt on a single coin, that maybtake you forever before getting 10% of your capital back.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:29:09 AM

First you need to find a broker that can invest small amount, and then invest your bitcoin in a sure company that you think your bitcoin will grow even if you have a small investment bilut after that do not expect too much. We need to be patient to earn a lot.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:43:04 AM

I started trading with an altcoin. Earned it through signature and social media campaigns and then started speculating the price when Developers were going to release some new features or when the coin is getting added into some exchanges. Then bought some more with the earned money, bought other coins which were cheap and had some potential. Sold them when I got a good return on investment. It is not easy but you will learn with time.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:12:15 AM

I would like to recommend that you should try the small amount of coins like dogecoin.
Something like just that you might have some idea of how it would work or try to play some stock market games.
Find a coin that has been new to tha market then take a deep research on everything about it. In that case you are very sure on what you are investing for. We should be wise enough in everything we are investing because if we not we may lose our money, it has a risk in trading so better to think of it hardly before investing to the coin. Read the whitepaper and the platform keenly.
muncuss

Activity: 654
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:41:14 AM

I remember when i start trading with zero knowledge in trading, really zero knowledge. At first, there was only loss and loss and loss, becoz i buy and sell, no plan no target no research. Then i start again with around 600 doge (when price @22sat), some experience and my own trading method.
Research are everything (experience too). Becoz if you get the right coin, your capital could be multiplied by 10x

8Habits

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:28:21 PM

I would like to recommend that you should try the small amount of coins like dogecoin.
Something like just that you might have some idea of how it would work or try to play some stock market games.
Find a coin that has been new to tha market then take a deep research on everything about it. In that case you are very sure on what you are investing for. We should be wise enough in everything we are investing because if we not we may lose our money, it has a risk in trading so better to think of it hardly before investing to the coin. Read the whitepaper and the platform keenly.

This is also one of the best and most high gains when it comes to investing to certain coins - the new coins emerging on the public but of course, it comes with a very big risk though because there are also some altcoins that are being closed by trading platforms and you will have hard time selling your share out of your investment.
Zemangat

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:40:06 PM

I buy altcoin with a small amount at the time the altcoin price goes down. And sell it at the time the price is going up .. that's what i do with a small btc
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:07:32 PM

you must be careful while selecting a coin, because there are some coins who do not have any potential and we can call them as dead, you need to select a cheap coin but must have good potential to its price, and when you invest your money there are more chances that there price will increase in near future, so that you can make money there.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:51:29 PM

It's going to be hard as all the easy ways according to me have given me a profit of 5-15% of the money i traded so if you put 1$ you will get 0.1$ which is surely not worth. If you are trading with small amount and want really good profit you will have to buy a coin which you feel may increase and with this method you can get pure loss also.
ActiveP

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:33:51 PM

If you don't have a big budget, investing in cheap and promising cryptocurrencies is a good strategy for the long term. If and when bitcoins and other alts become mainstream they will definitely increase in value. Coins like doge, steem, digibyte and more. Good luck.
8Habits

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:25:54 PM

If you don't have a big budget, investing in cheap and promising cryptocurrencies is a good strategy for the long term. If and when bitcoins and other alts become mainstream they will definitely increase in value. Coins like doge, steem, digibyte and more. Good luck.

Other than investing to cheap and promising cryptocurrencies, you can also find and research good ICO altcoins and invest on its early stages - if those altcoins offered ICO, goes up in price, then you will be very lucky and earn handsome gains.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:11:30 PM

what you need to do is google how to do coins flipping and you will find hundreds of information on how to do that. Then open account with users friend trading platform like poloniex and deposit what you Think you can invest into trading and your should always flipping coins from bitcoin to most altcoins that there values is below 200 Satoshi.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:59:13 PM

You could even start trading with even 0.01 btc.Better invest in a good altcoin.Since you are a newbie,invest in a altcoin which is in the market for more than two years to avoid losses.Learn to read charts of one week,one day and one hour charts to trace the price movement of altcoin.Invest in two or three altcoins to avoid losses.Don't get caught yourself in altcoin which is beingin its last stage of pumping and which is soon to be dumped.

hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:37:08 PM

I remember when i start trading with zero knowledge in trading, really zero knowledge. At first, there was only loss and loss and loss, becoz i buy and sell, no plan no target no research. Then i start again with around 600 doge (when price @22sat), some experience and my own trading method.
Research are everything (experience too). Becoz if you get the right coin, your capital could be multiplied by 10x
that is too much risky you need to get good experience in trading and after that you can become a good trader. if you do not have any experience in trading the trading is really more risky than gambling.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:40:47 PM

You had a very tough experience in the past for to start the trade. I think it is not to start anything without any knowledge as theer will be lose if we will start then we have to take the guidance from an expert person so we will not lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: