Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:08:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount  (Read 161265 times)
Yudai

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:14:56 AM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
Well you have to start up first in watching it in actual videos such as youtube so the technicailities of it would be easier to understand. The next step is application which would be determined through yourself.

8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:39:15 AM

I am also small investor and also small gainer. firstly I choosed altcoin for trade becouse most of the new altcoin rate pump and I waiting for this chance.
this the way small invevstor can be success.
Indeed, I'm also small investors. In order to success or to gain profit firts is to learn the basic tricks on trading wich is sell high and bu low and try to ask some tips to those people have enough experience on it. I also choose altcoin to trade just because few altcoins are cheap hence, you could buy a lot of and wait for it to pump then sell it. Just repeat the cycle and you'll gain profit even though you have small capital.

Be carefull when you want to buy pump and dump coin, you should do some research about coin which you want to buy. If a coin really worth to buy so you can buy but if coin not worth to buy even those coin pump to 50K satoshi, dont buy it. Most of shitcoin pumt only to trap newbie trader
In pump and dump coins it is better that a person do only small term trade as the coin of this type can be reduced in price any time. So if anyone want to invest in this type of coin then they have to stay alert of the price of the coin and when they notice that the price of it is decreasing to lose them then they have to sell.

It is always risky to trade and especially if you are relying to pump and dump. There is really no guarantee that the coin you are buying will have a pump anytime soon but if wait long enough, it will happen - but there is no 100% guarantee - hence, you are still doing risk.
Vixmore

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:55:30 AM

The best way to start trading bitcoin with a small amount is to start trading altcoin. You can do this through various exchange sites, or whatever suits you. The easiest way to do this is to seek out dump and pump coins that can fluctuate in value hugely in a matter of hours and get lucky. Needles to say, this can be very dangerous and risky as you are participating and investing in a coin that is far far less stable than bitcoin. However, still, your best options are to start trading altcoins (not neccessarily pump and dump, but any altcoin) and keep doing it till you have around 400-500 USD worth in bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is more profitable in the long run, but takes a much longer time to achieve those profits. Investment in altcoins is usually more risky and agitating, as prices can skyrocket or plummet at any given time. Howver, it can pay off.

But you cant really start trading bitcoins with a small amount.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 01:55:23 AM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
Well you have to start up first in watching it in actual videos such as youtube so the technicailities of it would be easier to understand. The next step is application which would be determined through yourself.
It's very unlikely that you can not learn something on YouTube. There are a lot of educated traders that actually have the knowledge and knows what they are talking about in their field what matters is how you are going to use it knowing that you have learned it already and what you can do to improve it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:39:08 AM

It's very unlikely that you can not learn something on YouTube. There are a lot of educated traders that actually have the knowledge and knows what they are talking about in their field what matters is how you are going to use it knowing that you have learned it already and what you can do to improve it.
Exactly, there's more that we can learn in youtube and you can watch different opinion and techniques from different person, we do not need to actually study and take a special course in trading because everything now is possible in the internet and you can get it for free.

mrBTCman

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:12:16 AM

If you’re a complete newbie to Bitcoin I wouldn’t suggest you to trade right away. It’s better to do some research until you feel that you know enough. The best way to trade with a small amount of Bitcoins is margin trading. But it's a kind of risky. The main idea of margin trading is that you can borrow Bitcoins from a service provider and trade with bigger amount.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:50:02 PM

If you’re a complete newbie to Bitcoin I wouldn’t suggest you to trade right away. It’s better to do some research until you feel that you know enough. The best way to trade with a small amount of Bitcoins is margin trading. But it's a kind of risky. The main idea of margin trading is that you can borrow Bitcoins from a service provider and trade with bigger amount.

hmm.. margin trading is quite very risky most especially to beginners. I would rather stick to exchanges and apply some strategies that you know of. Margin trading may have big profit and also big loses when you don't know what you are doing.
deddod

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:57:23 AM

For a beginner in trading, I suggest you trade altcoin in bittrex. For now doubling BTC I think is quite difficult. All you have to do now is learn to get know a coin. For information, you can find it in bitcointalk announcement.
For more information watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4uheFQfhgc  | Good Luck !  Wink

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:30:38 PM

The best way to start trading bitcoin with a small amount is to start trading altcoin. You can do this through various exchange sites, or whatever suits you. The easiest way to do this is to seek out dump and pump coins that can fluctuate in value hugely in a matter of hours and get lucky. Needles to say, this can be very dangerous and risky as you are participating and investing in a coin that is far far less stable than bitcoin. However, still, your best options are to start trading altcoins (not neccessarily pump and dump, but any altcoin) and keep doing it till you have around 400-500 USD worth in bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is more profitable in the long run, but takes a much longer time to achieve those profits. Investment in altcoins is usually more risky and agitating, as prices can skyrocket or plummet at any given time. Howver, it can pay off.

trading or investing small amount in bitcoin can not give you a good profit , but if you have experience in trading altcoin then from there you can make a good profit in a very very short period of time.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:40:58 AM

trading or investing small amount in bitcoin can not give you a good profit but if you have experience in trading altcoin then from there you can make a good profit in a very very short period of time.

How about margin trading? It doesn't really take that much amount of money because you can borrow from the exchange itself and trade with that amount. If you lose, though, then you lose the equivalent amount of money. It's good for short trading. With just a movement of 15$ in bitcoin's price, you can earn a relatively good amount of money.

I disagree with the trading altcoin scenario. Altcoins are down and even if you buy today, it would take a month or even longer before the price goes back up. Each and every coin are down, except the ones that are stagnant. The only time that you will make profit in a short period of time in altcoin is when you do scalping and that requires a large amount of bitcoins.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Simss

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:15:23 PM

Trading in alt coin is quite profitable Cheesy Wink
Images21

Activity: 567

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:15:08 PM

Small amount for a starter like you is not bad at all. It is just right while you get the hang of it. You will have to study trading first. Read the basics. Look for tokens that are going to hit it big in the platform. It requires a lot of analysis and research though. But you can do it.

Your small amount is not guaranteed to gain big of course because you are still a beginner. Patience is needed in trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:14:59 PM

Small amount for a starter like you is not bad at all. It is just right while you get the hang of it. You will have to study trading first. Read the basics. Look for tokens that are going to hit it big in the platform. It requires a lot of analysis and research though. But you can do it.

Your small amount is not guaranteed to gain big of course because you are still a beginner. Patience is needed in trading.
The small amount is also ok to start trading but here you should trade on new coins or low amount coins. If you invest on any new ICO, then you will make a profit. But to make a profit, you have to wait for a long time. And you can not make short time trade until and unless you have good luck. So the initial amount is bit high then you can start trading with a decent profit.
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:48:21 PM

Small amounts yield small profit too. It would be good to just use your small amount to buy cheap tokens and hold for long term and then sell when profit. You can buy thousands of coin when its price is just $0.02 and when the price is right, sell.
HAARP

Activity: 206

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:02:37 PM

Small amounts yield small profit too. It would be good to just use your small amount to buy cheap tokens and hold for long term and then sell when profit. You can buy thousands of coin when its price is just $0.02 and when the price is right, sell.

I'm trading with very small amounts. Like 100 ripple and so. I decided that it's not meaningful any more and I will try to risk more assets in the same time while trading.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:15:51 PM

Even small capital yields small profits, it will definitely ensures small losses too. I guess for any level of trader, avoiding losses must be their very big concern rather than finding big profits from trading.

When a trader is completely focusing on preventing losses then definitely you must be getting more chances to make big profits. Hence there will be no wrong in starting trading with small capital amount.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:53:03 AM

I'm trading with very small amounts. Like 100 ripple and so. I decided that it's not meaningful any more and I will try to risk more assets in the same time while trading.

Well if you're looking to up your experience about getting around trading, its ok to start with small amounts. That's because its easier to recover from a loss which would most likely happen. The more experienced you get, the higher you can raise the amounts of your trades

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:31:24 PM

Well if you're looking to up your experience about getting around trading, its ok to start with small amounts. That's because its easier to recover from a loss which would most likely happen. The more experienced you get, the higher you can raise the amounts of your trades

Initial investment should be small because you will not have any experience and in the beginning, your predictions will not right all the time you will face some losses. So don't waste more money to learn to trade. Once you become a pro in gambling then increase your bankroll and make money.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:35:52 PM

That is how it happened to me. Experienced the lost then try to find a way to make it back.
But most of the traders seems like getting down after a certain lost.
Thank God I did it just for a small amount which is like trial and error.
I lost, which is an error and now moving for a big change. That change is getting to know more knowledge about other coins which makes a big deal considering I already profited from it. Bitcoin is expensive that is why I chose to use other coins which can be afford by my monthly salary.
Start with a small amount then keep the experience.
Regecide

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:23:43 PM

When most people think of earning money through bitcoin, they think about mining and investing in the all-digital currency, but these days there are numerous other methods people can use to generate bitcoin and cash for themselves.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: