Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:21:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount  (Read 161265 times)
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:37:29 AM

In poloniex what i do to earn profit is Buy low sell high in Margin trading it's easy but risky to.

Marginal trading is always risky because I have tried and lost of money. As a beginner, we have to learn to trade by testing will small amount of money because sometimes you may lose that money but you will get an experience. Only experience person can easily trade without any loss.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 06:06:17 AM

buy or mine was alt coin. be the first to get the ICO. 80% are believed to be the first to be able to multiply their coin. you should be trading alt coin if your funds are limited.
I am adding: basically, you open a Buy order if you estimate that the price will go up and open a Sell order when you estimate that the price will drop. For open Buy, it means that you are buying a certain amount at a lower price right now, with the aim of reselling it at a later higher price and gaining profit from the existing price difference and vice versa for Sell position.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:58:25 AM

If you have small investment then i will suggest you to buy some cheap altcoins by doing a proper survey of the market and wait till the price of those altcoins rise. If you know about trading then try to learn about it before investing.
zzwensel11

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:00:06 AM

If you have small investment then i will suggest you to buy some cheap altcoins by doing a proper survey of the market and wait till the price of those altcoins rise. If you know about trading then try to learn about it before investing.

I think that is a good advice. Be patient is the key. I personally have sold to many small altcoins just before the pump. Stick to what you buy and hodl.

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
onyok

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:50:24 AM

Actually i have already a background about trading but i did not try this because i dont know how to start,  when to start, and what are the trustworthy sites that i am going to try.
So pls help me! Thanks in advance for your help guys..

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:37:02 PM

On my view you have to start immediately without waiting do not a fried form any loss if you waiting for long time many thing can pass through this is market, loss/winning  almost together
Yep! Waiting without any specific logic often leads to losses. The way crypto market is becoming popular, it is good to step into this world as soon as possible. But for that you need some capital, in order to start earning with little money you need to do mining, participation in signature campaigns etc.

To get started into the trading market should be as soon as possible, but you should first read the articles of those who have started first in the world of trading.
Because without you learning and following the existing forums, you will only experience losses in every trade
Learning knowledge, experience and skill trading is good, but don't let following some groups or thread talking about your coin trading or the issue you interested make you change your opinion soon.
There is nothing wrong with looking for information about your favorite coins, but I will keep my search exclusively for real news about it, most of the time the speculations that you can find about the price of a coin are unfounded, so it is better to ignore it, you are better of making your analysis yourself and arrive at your own conclusions that way if you make a mistake you can correct it the next time you do a trade.
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:38:57 PM

If you are new to crypto world and trading then its always good to start with an small amount that you can afford to loose as an newbie you are likely to make an mistake an make an wrong move which will result in loss to you so unless you don't gain an expertise its good to continue with an small amount.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 11:22:26 PM

If you are new to crypto world and trading then its always good to start with an small amount that you can afford to loose as an newbie you are likely to make an mistake an make an wrong move which will result in loss to you so unless you don't gain an expertise its good to continue with an small amount.
Agree with you mate its better to start with small initial to start because once you lose that amount you know to control and you gain the experience of lossing and controling your money from trading. I all started to earn from faucets and save them to start with trading and now im earning more than i earn from faucet Smiley In the right time you will earn and learn more about it.

8Habits

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:56:44 AM

Agree with you mate its better to start with small initial to start because once you lose that amount you know to control and you gain the experience of lossing and controling your money from trading. I all started to earn from faucets and save them to start with trading and now im earning more than i earn from faucet Smiley In the right time you will earn and learn more about it.

Good for you mate.. Me, I have bought litecoin when it was going down and I just withdraw it and play a little on gambling and now I am preparing to deposit it again to poloniex when the price is right Smiley
Markistrue

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:06:01 AM

From that I've seen and read of those who have already successfully use their trading is utilizing all of the experience of people using an earlier trading. Because an experience determine an advantage for us in the future. So if we want to get the benefits it is definitely must have experience, for an experience will surely bring us gain a lot of profits, all of which are extremely profitable and also any funds you have surely will be able to easily get the advantage. keep trying and struggling.

ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:08:05 AM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

Learn to do TA-Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis. Also follow successful traders on tradingview,twitter and here on bitcointalk and learn from them. You shouldn't start trading if you do it like a gamble. Study first and do some paper/demo trading,then if you are making consistent profits start with real money. Wink
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:48:04 AM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

Learn to do TA-Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis. Also follow successful traders on tradingview,twitter and here on bitcointalk and learn from them. You shouldn't start trading if you do it like a gamble. Study first and do some paper/demo trading,then if you are making consistent profits start with real money. Wink
Yeah it seems that you are correct. I became a beginner also and before I enter the world of trading I really study all of the things and information in the trading. I can say that I am now a expert trader.

vns210

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:03:30 AM

Anyone in London? have signed up to this course www.cryptocourse.uk
figure if i'm going to try and make a quid, i better get my ball bearings straight
Finestream

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:29:09 AM

Yeah it seems that you are correct. I became a beginner also and before I enter the world of trading I really study all of the things and information in the trading. I can say that I am now a expert trader.
You are not an expert now because nobody gets an overnight success here, in time you will learn a lot and you will gain experience which will eventually gonna make you an expert trader. That is our goal, when we become an expert trader that would reflect the results of our trading and we should be profitable by that time then.

RenBct

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:31:47 PM

I do maybe i would invest and hold it until it goes up then i trade it for a higher price (if there is a buyer).

eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 02:25:19 PM

you can trade it to altcoin with the larger volume in exchanger, because larger has give your moved market so fast like Ethereum, just sample for me.

eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 02:26:45 PM

I do maybe i would invest and hold it until it goes up then i trade it for a higher price (if there is a buyer).
no, i not recomend you to invest your coin in ponzi scheme, if you make profit with yourself you can trade it never investing your coin to hyip or ponzi scheme.

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:06:49 PM

Before you trade it's good to read about the coin you want to buy. Understand the coin do further analysis. It will really help you. And if you have the capital for example you have a money of about $ 300 in the form of bitcoin. Do the following with for the capital into 3 parts, so you can trade 3 coins simultaneously.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
8Habits

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:56:04 PM

Before you trade it's good to read about the coin you want to buy. Understand the coin do further analysis. It will really help you. And if you have the capital for example you have a money of about $ 300 in the form of bitcoin. Do the following with for the capital into 3 parts, so you can trade 3 coins simultaneously.

Proper bankroll management with trading - be like ordinary stock and forex trading or cryptocurrency trading. This way, we will be able to mage our risks by diversifying our investment to different kinds of altcoins.
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 05:08:07 PM

You can start by trading altcoin, my advice is better to buy altcoin which is still cheap but have good potential.
You can analyze the fundamentals with the performance of coin developers,

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: