Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:32:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount  (Read 161265 times)
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:30:44 PM

Before you trade it's good to read about the coin you want to buy. Understand the coin do further analysis. It will really help you. And if you have the capital for example you have a money of about $ 300 in the form of bitcoin. Do the following with for the capital into 3 parts, so you can trade 3 coins simultaneously.

For low budget for about $300, I think it's way more better if they will face the risk at 100%. What I mean here is, after analyzing what coin should be traded, then put that $300 into one big push.

If a trader is eyeing for a long term goals, they don't have to worries of the price crash as long as the coin they choose to invested is fit for long term holding. The difficult part of this doings for a newbie trader is to find a good coin that can be considered as long term.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:41:22 AM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

You can start by trading altcoin, my advice is better to buy altcoin which is still cheap but have good potential.
You can analyze the fundamentals with the performance of coin developers,

That's the wise thing to look at it. Instead of going yolo with a big amount, prsctice with smaller amounts or lesser atcoins. Take advatage that there are coins you can afford to trade and lose because they have little value.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:11:29 AM

I do maybe i would invest and hold it until it goes up then i trade it for a higher price (if there is a buyer).
you cannot start trading but you can only get experienced with it. i think being a newbie you should only have to see the spectulation in price and only have to see the up and down of crypto in the market. i think you have to spend some time in the crypto world.
check the flow of crypto from " https://coinmarketcap.com/ " and just spend some time watching this.
make account on bittrex and just start with very low.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:59:55 PM

I do maybe i would invest and hold it until it goes up then i trade it for a higher price (if there is a buyer).
no, i not recomend you to invest your coin in ponzi scheme, if you make profit with yourself you can trade it never investing your coin to hyip or ponzi scheme.
You was missunderstood with Renbct's statement of invest, his mean is buy the altcoins on low price and sell them on expensive more than price of purchase, if the price is down he will hold the coins and wait until the price is back up again, he will not make investing into on hyip, money games or any other Ponzi scheme. I hope it will makes clear for you.
cubevtc

Activity: 496
Merit: 250

Ceck me in livestream twith

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 04:38:13 PM

why people reply threads old `1 years  and who created no more active?

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 05:15:34 PM

This is the sign campagn effect...
But not only...for noobs old threads are not old.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:09:06 PM

I'm usually earn bitcoin from faucet and I was on luck able to win some bitcoin so I'm transfer some bits into trading deposit address
Bittrex is my favorite exchanger and buy ETH on 0,09 last week and now, I'm keep hold it since the value adjusting bitcoin value ( decrease )
With the current transaction fees you are going to lose most of what you earn in a faucet to the miners it is better to just accept the fact that the time in which faucets gave you a good amount of bitcoin has passed, unless you think bitcoin is going to be worth one million dollars the dust you get in faucets is not worth the trouble.
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:47:57 PM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
you can trade it to altcoin with the larger volume in exchanger, because larger has give your moved market so fast like Ethereum, just sample for me.
Might be good choice. Every kinds of people has individual reason but I can suggest that, go forward not matter how much money you have been belonged just clear your motive.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
askabir6

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:53:17 PM

If you are a newbie and wanted to start trading with a very small amount then you should research the market first that which coin develpoping well. or you can find someone who is very expert in altcoin trading and you can get tips how to start with small amount
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:23:48 AM

Before you could start trading in a very small amount you have to read and understand the world of trading. In simple reading this forum you can get information and insights the best practices in trading. For a small amount you can start trading on Alt Coins but of course there are risks in trading. What you can do is study first the currency and if you think it has a good potential then go for it.

farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:23:56 AM

I don’t know why you should think of trading with small money. You should start thinking big. Imagine you trying to trade with $50 and the trade works out you’re going to earn lets say $10, you could have earned $100 if you invested $500 within the same time frame. Invest wisely.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:39:12 PM

I'm usually earn bitcoin from faucet and I was on luck able to win some bitcoin so I'm transfer some bits into trading deposit address
Bittrex is my favorite exchanger and buy ETH on 0,09 last week and now, I'm keep hold it since the value adjusting bitcoin value ( decrease )
Well, to me faucet is not advisable because is a wasting of precious time but I agree with you mention ETH because is among the long existing and promising coin but 1Eth is now $291 if I'm correct and to start trading that the OP will need atleast 0.3btc.
It seems to me that if a person has a minimum amount, then it's best to start trading with an alternative currency, and there are also many tokens with which you can raise a good amount of air or Bitcoin.

If your'e earning from faucet then its better if your'e just going to work on signature campaigns it will be easier for you and you will earn more bitcoins than faucet is giving to you. But if your'e planning to start trading then just invest on alt coins because the value is cheaper since i think that your'e just starting.

defined

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:02:01 PM

I have discovered https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/ today! Large exchanges have a high minimum trade: for small amounts it is not possible to buy many different altcoins.
On Cryptopia you can trade as low as a single doge. For very little money you can experience trading without risking much. A small trade gives a small profit or small loss. No pain, no gain.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:06:02 PM

That is little bit annoying bit I like it because there are many new ideas on these old threads and you will find many good ideas for your future, I like to read the new posts on old threads because it helps me to create idea and make prediction for my future strategy like, what will happen if I buy now or what will happen if a sell now etc. So, no matter a thread is how older, only what we are learning from it alone counts for most of the people here like me.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:36:50 AM

As a newbie, i am more eager to research about bitcoin and trading. Need to read some comments or information that help me understand what is trading and bitcoin all about. For me, it doesn't matter if it is an old threads as long as you are learning, then i will definitely read it.

That is little bit annoying bit I like it because there are many new ideas on these old threads and you will find many good ideas for your future, I like to read the new posts on old threads because it helps me to create idea and make prediction for my future strategy like, what will happen if I buy now or what will happen if a sell now etc. So, no matter a thread is how older, only what we are learning from it alone counts for most of the people here like me.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:09:28 AM

As a newbie, they recommend me taking a look on the coinmarketcap. It's always important to watch out altcoins with high volume.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:01:25 AM

As a newbie, they recommend me taking a look on the coinmarketcap. It's always important to watch out altcoins with high volume.
Coinmarketcap is a good place to check a lot of altcoins that has possibility that can give you profits in trading. Starting trading with just a very small amount of capital is a good start and the newbies should learn what are the sites and tools that can be helpful for them like coinmarketcap and tradingview which they can check the chart of a coin for technical analysis.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:51:07 AM

If my opinion is wrong please fix it, I think as well as you learn first before starting to plunge into the trade, learn about the trade and understand it, because in trading I think is very risky, you will quickly make a profit in trading but the opposite Also apply to you may lose in trading, and as good as you learn to read every movement that occurs in the market observe it carefully, so you can determine the time for you to enter to buy or out to sell, so you can benefit from it ,
zzwensel11

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:34:26 AM

As long as you consider it a hobby, I think there is nothing wrong with trading with very small amounts. Every hobby costs money.

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:40:53 AM

As long as you consider it a hobby, I think there is nothing wrong with trading with very small amounts. Every hobby costs money.

You made a good point, also from every hobby you can grow and become professional one day, if you have more time and invest more
money into your hobby you are going to become pro one day. Starting with small amounts, and having a hobby is nothing bad and everyone
should try it, cause you never know will you be good in something or not.
   I plan to start with small amounts, I still did not decide when exactly. In this bitcoin world there is so many things to do, and I have some
plans that I would like to finish first before I start to give money for gambling and trading, both are risky and both will cost some money, I
would like to have some bitcoins on a side before I start to spent them.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: